The Voluptuous and the Vile Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the throes of unspeakable orgasm, the monster unwittingly relaxed the terrible vises that held Gisela in bondage. Hope blossomed in that decisive moment, and the impossibly voluptuous paladin seized it. With all her might, Gisela flung herself free from her captor's massive pincers, crashing violently onto muddy ground below. Her loyal hammer awaited her in the muck, and a burst of divine magic ignited dazzling blue flames around Gisela as her plated gauntlets made contact with the oaken haft of the bludgeon. The brilliant eruption of light was blinding in its magnificence, a defiant sun burning fiercely against the oppressive gloom. Woman and weapon both were set ablaze by the sapphire conflagration, but Gisela was unharmed by the hallowed fire.

Wreathed in blue flames borne of holy power, the steel head of Gisela's hammer came down in a vicious arc and met the monster's visage. The ghastly creature's eyes exploded as the buxom paladin's weapon connected with devastating effect, sending amber-hued slime splattering in every direction. The daemon let out an indecipherable screech of agony as it toppled over loudly and forcefully, vanquished with a single blow by the bustiest woman in the Kingdom. Its lifeless, tree-like body collapsed awkwardly to the ground, landing beside the fish-man it had slain.

Gisela stood triumphant in the murky gloom. Though her impossibly voluptuous figure was sullied by mud and the vile ejaculation of a horrific abomination now dead, the nearly-nude beauty glimmered as a beacon of hope and righteousness. By Wōdun's grace, justice had been delivered through his faithful servant. Two creatures of evil had been slain, and the cries of the innocent had been answered.

'May those unfortunate maidens find solace at last,' Gisela reflected as she surveyed the broken bodies of the fallen monsters.

A reverent Gisela lowered herself onto her knees and uttered a prayer to her god.

12