The Voodoo that You Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't like that outfit anyway. It makes me think of that little blond bitch," Marie said. "Besides, I have something else in mind."

Which reassured Dan. But it shouldn't have. After school they went to the mall, and Marie picked out some clothes for Dan to wear - and Dan paid for them. She sent him home and left him with instructions for things to do before he picked her up that night.

In the shower Dan held can of shaving cream as if he were scared of it. His mind protested. He knew he shouldn't. He'd protested vigorously when Marie had suggested.

Yet, he remembered her words.

"Fine then. You're on your own."

But Dan didn't want to be on his own. He needed help. He was inexperienced with this voodoo business. He needed her. He needed Marie.

So, Dan did what he had to, he gave a sigh, filled up his hand with gel, and began to rub in over his body. He picked up a razor with trembling fingers. Then he began to shave.

First his legs, then under his arms, the pubes that made their way up to his belly button. God, he wanted to back out of this desperately. But one look down at the mounds on his chest made him determined. His pubes were next and finally his balls.

His looked at his cock. It was fully erect now. Was it smaller? Oh God, it was, he was sure of it. He pinched a nipple. It felt good. It felt great. He pulled his hands away. No. No he wasn't going to do this. It would be playing into the hands of this fucking hex.

He made his hair pretty and put on a cap to hide his handiwork. He looked in the bag that Marie had given him.

"Wear what's in the bag and only what's in the bag." Marie had told him.

On the bright side, there was much more fabric than Megan's outfit and the shoes were more sensible. On the downside, there was no bra and the panties were a small thong.

Dan tried the thong first, but his erection wouldn't subside. He finally gave in and jerked off into a tissue. He shuddered when he realized that his cum was no longer pearly but clear. His heart pounded in fear. He was tempted to call 911, but who would believe him? Yes I'd like to report a hex. Yes, currently happening to me right now. What is happening? Well, my cock is smaller and I'm growing breasts.

God no. They'd just laugh at him. There was only Marie.

With his cock nestled tightly in the small thong, Dan looked in the mirror realized with growing humiliation that it didn't appear to be a boy looking back at him, but a girl - a pretty girl.

He put on his boy clothes and left the house with a quick note to his parents. Once again he changed clothes on the way. It was only then that he realized this outfit was ...if anything ...worse than the one Megan had dressed him in.

It was a white baby doll. And yes, at first glance there was more fabric - much more. But looking down at himself, he felt more vulnerable than he could have imagined. He'd seen girls in dresses like this and never thought of the style as being particularly sexy. Kind of like a girl in a bag. However, wearing it was another matter.

Up top, there wasn't much. Straps that exposed his shoulders and neck. Two cups where his breasts were to go. Then below that, there was an abundance of fabric, which if his assumptions proved correct, if he spun in a circle, it would splay up and bare him underneath. Worse, the fabric was white and thin and could be seen through when the light was just right.

Just one night. Just one night and then things will get back to normal Dan prayed.

He picked up Marie at her house. Her mom went to the window of Dan's SUV and rapped on it with a gnarled stick.

"Ma'am?" Dan said.

"You both be back by 11:30," the old voodoo queen said. "No drinkin' and no boys - I'm holding you responsible. I'll hex you girl. Sure enough I'll hex you."

"Yes ma'am." Dan gulped. It was an effort to retain control of his bladder, so great was his fear of this old witch.

"Remember what I said."

"Yes ma'am." Dan said, his voice trembling with new respect. No drinking. No boys. 11:30. He'd have her back well before that.

"You look pretty enough to eat," Marie said, as she ran her hand up Dan's skirt.

Dan tried to stop her. This was becoming a habit. A habit he was determined to break, but that he seemed as powerless to resist as Marie's advances.

"Please..." Dan begged.

"Stop fretting baby," Marie said. "You belong to me tonight."

"But I'm driving," Dan whimpered.

Then Marie saw something new and her nostrils flared.

"What are these?" Marie pulled down the strap that held up Dan's dress. "Are these new. I don't remember seeing them last night."

Dan blushed a bright crimson as Marie thumbed his nipple, drawing it to hardness and arousal.

"ahhhh...." Dan moaned and he car rumbled as it hit the shoulder.

Marie stopped teasing his nipple and Dan got his car back on the road again.

"My body is changing," Dan said, as a lone tear ran down his cheek. "It's the hex. That's...why...that's why I need your help - now more than ever."

"I want to see you...all of you," Marie said. "Pull over there. Now go back into the woods here. No, not that way, you'll get stuck. This way. Further..futher...now shut off the engine - but leave on the lights."

And Marie took Dan in front of the car to stand bathed by the bright headlights. There were bugs and moths, but the mosquitos didn't bother them. Marie kissed him and fondled him, the abruptly stripped him. Leaving him blushing, and hunched over, one hand over his crotch, the other over his newly developed breasts.

"Do you want my help?" Marie asked.

Dan nodded reluctantly. The fire in his loins had since dried his tears, but did nothing to stop his chin from trembling.

"Then move your hands," Marie said. "I want to see."

Marie gasped as the hands went down. The changes were subtle and small, but the whole was greater than the sum of each part. Dan..looked ...feminine. And she had done it.

The very thought of it made her.

Hot.

"You have breasts now. Did you have them at school today or is this a new 'development'?" Marie giggled at her pun.

"I've had...them all day..." Dan stammered. "I hid them."

"And gym?" Marie asked.

"I..said I was sick."

"It's not just the breasts...or your nipples...it's your stomach, your hips, your thighs, your knees."

"I know!" Dan snipped. He knew all too well.

"Turn around." Marie ordered.

With cheeks burning, Dan reluctantly obeyed.

"And a chunky little bottom," Marie teased. "It was cute before, but that bottom doesn't belong to a Dan...it belongs to a Danielle."

"That bottom belongs to me Marie," Dan said with his voice trembling on the verge of tears that threatened to resume. He soon lost his battle and his chest heaved, then the tears began to fall. "And I want it back the way it was."

"Oh Dan, there's no reason to cry. You look pretty...like a pretty little flower," Marie purred in Dan's ear.

But Dan didn't want to look pretty. Or like a flower. Flowers were delicate and easily bruised. He wanted to look like a man again. He wanted to be back the way he was.

"I don't want to be pretty...I want.." Dan stammered. "I want to be handsome again. Will you help me? Please?"

"I'll talk to my mom," Marie said, as she unzipped her jeans and rolled the denim down her hips. Her shirt soon joined the discarded pants on the ground, "But first..you are the only one who has ever made me feel...special. I want you to make me feel that way again. Make me feel special...make me feel it tonight - one last time."

The dark skinned girl sat down on the hood of Dan's car and spread her legs lewdly.

Dan assumed this would be his chance, but Marie stopped his advance with a foot to his chest.

"No Dan," Marie said. "After seeing you...all of you tonight, I can't picture you as a man anymore. Tonight - we are going to make love, but you are going to be my girl. Now try again."

"But it's the hex. I'm not - I'm not a girl..." Dan stammered looking down at his erect cock. Here was proof. He wasn't a girl. He was a man.

"Suit yourself," Marie said, abruptly turning cold. "Why don't you just take me home?"

"Wait!" Dan didn't want to take her home. Not unless she were going to help him reverse whatever had been done to him.

"So you will make me feel special?" Marie teased. "And be my girl?"

Dan meekly nodded his head.

"Then come here and make love to me - " Marie purred.

Dan's cheeks burned. What would a girl do? What had Megan done for Peter? Ah, he remembered. He didn't want to, but he felt compelled nonetheless.

Dan went down to his knees. He could feel them sink down into the soft mud. He looked up expectantly.

"That's my girl," Marie smiled and parted her thighs. Her hands roamed over her full ripe breasts.

Dan inhaled her musk. He had nothing against this. It was fine for a boy to please a girl orally. He took hold of the band of her panties and began to pull, but Marie didn't budge.

"Lick me first."

Through the fabric? But by then the question was moot as she was already pulling him into her.

Dan licked. The taste was of stale cotton and the tang of sex. It was rough against his tongue. But as she persisted they grew damp and the going grew easier.

Marie stripped her panties off and leaned back on the hood before quickly coming back up to where she had been before.

"Fuck that hood is hot," Marie said. "I think I may have burned myself, how are you going to make it up to me?"

Dan began to lick. In earnest this time. It was much easier now. And much more rewarding. It was the closest he'd ever been to a pussy. He licked her labia. He worked her clit. He followed her instructions to please her better. He learned when to flutter. When to stroke his tongue up and down.

Sometimes her instructions seemed a bit humiliating.

When she told him to get his tongue in there. It wasn't a suggestion like her other requests, it was more of an order. And she grabbed him by the head and pulled him in tight to be sure he was up to the task.

Or when she wanted to hear him suck.

"Suck that pussy."

Dan did even though he felt funny inside. Where had he heard that before? He wondered as he he sucked her. Drinking her copious juices.

Marie said. "Let me hear you when you do it."

Cheeks burning Dan sucked, allowing his saliva and her nectar to slip past his lips as he sucked. It made...almost a squeaking sound. A sound he remembered. The sound Megan made when she went down on her boyfriend.

"Oh that's it," Marie said. "Keep going."

And Dan looked down at his mud covered knees. Realized where he was and what he was doing. He had looked down on Megan for doing such as this, and here he was in a similar position. Was he a....slut? No, no he wasn't. Dan didn't do this for just anyone, he only did it for Marie.

"Oh that's it, fuck fuck fuck," Marie cried, her ass humping, accidentally touching the hot hood of the car, feeling a warm flush shoot from her hips to her loins. Her legs going out at right angles. A tight feeling in her sex. And finally release.

Dan wasn't the only one who had been changed. Marie had as well. She was stronger for one. But there was another change. One Dan discovered by surprise.

Marie gave a sharp cry and her hips pumped. Then a gush of girl cum leapt spouted from Marie's sex. Filling Dan's mouth...his nose. Choking him slightly and covering him from head to toe in girl cum.

Her long dark legs drew together in a spasm, then lashed out once more as she gushed again, this time with less volume, a narrow stream instead of a geyser. There was one final spasm and Marie closed her eyes and trembled in the aftermath of her orgasm.

"Wow baby that was a good one," Marie said and kissed Dan, tasting herself on his lips. Seeing him there, drenched in her juices, she saw him in a new light. Her heart yearned for this boy she was beginning to love.


"Now it's your turn," Marie said.

And by now Dan had given up hope. He didn't think that she'd meant that she'd return the favor. No, she'd have something else in mind.

"I want to make love to you" Marie said.

Dan was led to the car hood, but unlike Marie, he was facing the car. He was aroused and hard and he took enjoyment while Marie pumped him from behind,and between his legs as if she were milking a cow. He even spread his legs and pumped his slim hips to enjoy the sensation.

"It fits all the way inside my hand now," Marie said as she continued pumping Dan's cock. "Last night it poked out from the top of my hand. Are you hard? It sure feels hard. Can you make it grow bigger?"

"No...not anymore...the hex..." Dan stammered. God he wished he could. But no, he was just a fraction of his former self. "Please Marie...that's why I need you to help me."

"I'll help you baby," Marie purred. "But first you have to help me."

With that, Marie squirted some lube in his asshole. It was cold and Dan trembled as she worked it in with one finger before adding another to join it.

"I don't..." Dan began, but trailed off after. Last night he told her it was the last time ever. But the words, "But first you have to help me" echoed in his ears.

Dan knew what Marie wanted. It wasn't what he wanted, but sometimes sacrifices had to be made. Well, tonight would be it. Tonight would definitely be the last time.

Closing his eyes, Dan spread his legs and arched his back in preparation for what was to come.

Marie gave a grunt as she inserted the small end of the phallus into her sex. The big end? The monstrous end was destined for the tight tiny crater in front of her. Last night she hadn't been able to see the contrast. How something so small would accommodate something so large?

She began to press it home.

Dan's back arched further and he grit his teeth. Make no mistake, it hurt. He tried to flee the onslaught, only to feel the heat of the engine. No, he couldn't escape that way. He tried to relax his rear, it was his only other alternative.

"Oh God," Dan moaned as the head slipped in. At once. he regretted relaxing and allowing the monster to slide home. Now that he had invited it into his home, no matter how he tried, he couldn't make it leave or even slow its progress.

God...it was in. Marie was amazed that it was inside Dan. A wave of power throbbed in her loins as the obscene relic worked its magic.

Poor Dan, he thought the weakness was his own. A natural reaction of his body due to being helpless to stop the advance of the monster in his gut, making him weak, making him slide down the grill of the car, down to the damp grass and mud below.

"Ugh..ugh..ughh..." Dan grunted with Marie's every thrust. The cool mud felt good against the hot sweating orbs that now resided on his chest.

"Oh baby," Marie cooed. "You like it? I'm fucking that hot ass. You coming baby? You coming for me?"

No he wasn't. Dan began to stroke his cock. Faster and faster. He wanted to come. Desperately. But it wasn't happening. And Marie spanked his ass. Ordering him to move those hips. Asking him once again. "You coming baby?"
The monster spearing him inside.

Dan didn't want to do what he was about to do. He didn't know much about sex, but he'd heard enough to know that men always had orgasms, it was women...women..that faked them. It was a further depth to sink. One additional blow to his masculinity.

"Oh God...oh God," Dan moaned, working his hips and arching his body in the way he thought it should if he were really climaxing.

"That it huh?" Marie said. "You like that huh?"

"Oh yeah...right there..." Dan said. "He remembered Marie had told him that when she was ready to climax.

"There?" Marie asked, working him in that spot, fast and furious.

"There...I God...I'm coming...oh oh.oh..." Dan panted. "I'm..ah..ah...ahh...coming..."

Then he collapsed in the mud. Finally, it was over.

"You'll talk to your mom?" Dan asked on the way home; his fingers intertwined with Marie's. He could feel the mud drying on his knees and hands. His ass ached.

"Yes," Marie nodded, feeling a bit guilty. He was so innocent to all she had done to him. He trusted her, and she'd already hexed him some more. "I'll talk to my mom."

She would talk to her mom, the first thing when she got home, and figure out some way from the mess.

+++++++++++++


Dan was terrified when he awoke the next morning. He lay there under his sheets for minutes before he dared pull them from his body. Had Marie talked to her mother? Had she reversed the spell? What would he find?

Dan blinked back the tears that formed in his eyes.

There was a stranger in his bed. His aureoles had grown and his nipples were thicker. His hips wider. His stomach rounder. His balls were the size of grapes. His cock...his cock was small...like a pinky finger.

God no. No..no..no.

He began to cry in frustration. After he sobbed for awhile, he got out of bed. He had to go to school. Giving up was not an option. He had to talk to Marie. Find out what was going on.

Dressing today was even harder than the day before. He had to cut a hole in his belt to get his pants to stay up. His breasts were too big to hide with the elastic tape alone, he wore an old coat. It was going to be hot today, but he didn't have a choice.

Marie was waiting for him at school and pulled him to the side.

"Mom wouldn't do it," Marie said and was telling the truth. Her mother told her there were two choices, a hex or the girl could finish the job. "She said that you were going to be a lesson...an example to everyone. That it was either this or the evil eye."

Dan began to cry. It was truly hopeless.

"The evil eye?" Dan asked hopefully.

"No Dan," Marie said with an involuntary shudder.

"But she did say there was one other thing...." After much crying on the young girl's part. "You are not going to like it..."

"I'll do anything..." Dan begged.

And Marie explained what her mother wanted and Dan's eager expression soon changed - from disbelief, to horror, then finally to reluctant acceptance.

"But...but...that's nearly just as bad as the alternative."

"I know," Marie said, tilting Dan's head up by his chin and kissing him. "But it won't be so bad. You'll see. I'll make sure no one says anything to you."

"I..I..."

"I brought you some clothes," Marie handed Dan a bag of clothes.

"So soon?" Dan's heart was pounding.

"My mom is going to pick me up today after school," Marie said. "You are going to have to walk out to the car with me."

Oh God. Dan walked to the bathroom, but Marie stopped him.

"This one." Marie said. "This one is where you go now."

Double damn. The girl's restroom. Dan went in with Marie and they locked themselves into a stall.

"Has anything else happened to you?" Marie asked as she tugged at Dan's coat.

"Yes." Dan's cheeks burned as he stood naked in front of the tall dark girl with one arm draped over his newly developed mounds and the other cupping his privates.

"Let me see," Marie whispered a bit too eagerly.

"Please Marie - it's embarrassing," Dan whined.

Marie grew impatient and reached up and tugged Dan's hands away, easily overpowering him.

"Oh my!" Marie gasped. Except for the small cock, Dan was all girl now.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Marie asked.

"Yes," Dan replied. "I mean I don't want to. Unless you can get your mom to reverse this hex.."

"There ain't no reversing to it," Marie said. "This is how you will look from now on. What girl would want a boy more girl than boy? And what boy would want a girl with that? We could tell mom to finish it." Marie said as she stroked Dan's cock to hardness.

Tears streamed down Dan's cheeks. It was hopeless. It was far too late. He was ruined.

"Except for me Dan," Marie said. "I love you just the way you are. I love your small breasts. I love your tight ass. I love your cute cock."