The Voyage Begins Ch. 02

Story Info
She is 46, and this is the real beginning of her life.
7k words
4.71
12.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of The Voyage Begins. If you haven't read it you probably should before you read this chapter. There are a lot of things in that first chapter that explain the tread of my story. This is a true story with just a few embellishments and omissions. The time frame is the mid 1990's.

Thank you for reading.

*

I called for "delivered take out" from the fish house we'd eaten at on our first "date". It was going to take them about 35 minutes.

Once that was done I went back several times to check on Kathleen. Each time I looked in on her she appeared to be resting very peacefully so I let her sleep. By then the fire was down to glowing coals so I extinguished most of the candles and closed the window.

I changed into a pull over and some satin running shorts so I could answer the door when I needed to.

I knew that she needed to sleep. Heck between the nervous energy she had burned off, even before she got to my place that afternoon, and the physical and emotional energy she had exerted during our "intimate encounter" she had to be exhausted. Even just a few minutes of sleep would help.

So I decided not to disturb her until the delivery guy got there with our dinner.

I passed time by setting a table for two; my best china, crystal wine glasses, good silver settings and candles. As I puttered I was beginning to worry about what Kathleen's reaction was going to be to everything that had happened over the last 3 or 4 hours. What would she feel about me seeing her virtually naked for nearly two hours. Would my actions disgust her once she had time to think about the things I had done to her. I knew the entire experience had to have been more than a little overwhelming for her. The poor lady had no idea what was going to happen to her when she knocked on my front door earlier that afternoon.

I was shocked out of my thoughts by the door bell, dinner was here. I paid the man, closed the door and turned to the kitchen.

There she was, standing in the door that led from the den to the dining room.

She was still in the black velvet robe, her hair was a bit "tossed" and she had a very serene look on her face with just a touch of a tentative smile in the corners of her eyes.

She was beautiful.

"Hi there!" was the cleverest thing that came to my mind at that point and it just slipped out.

We both just stood there for several long silent seconds looking into each others eyes. I could tell she was searching my face for some sign of what was going through my mind at that very moment. I knew she was because I was doing the very same thing.

As I stood there all I really wanted to do was take her in my arms and hug her, but my hands were full of the bags and boxes that contained our dinner.

I broke the silence with a very animated; "Don't go away. Give me a second I want to set all this stuff down. Are you hungry? I hope you don't mind I ordered the same thing you had the other night down by the pier." All that had come out in one long string of words without me taking a breath as I hurried into the kitchen. I sat it all on the counter and hurried back into the dinning room. I slowed my pace before actually stepping into her view.

Boy do I know how to charm a lady or what?

Then it struck me, I was NERVOUS. What was going on here?

When I stepped back into the dining room I was surprised to see that Kathleen had dimmed the lights and lit the candles. There she was standing by the table with one hand holding the front of her robe closed at her chest as she watched her other hand, palm down gliding softly, almost lovingly, over the white linen table cloth.

She looked up at me just as just the tips of her fingers traced the texture of the rough linen; "I never knew the sense of touch could bring so much pleasure."

I wasn't sure if she was referring to the texture of the white cloth or the touches we had exchanged just a few feet down the hall a little over an hour ago. Rather than ask I searched her eyes for the answer.

The answer was simple, both. I somehow knew as I watched her that the lessons of the evening had awakened a new awareness in this beautiful woman.

I stepped to her with open arms. She pressed her body to mine; her head rested on my chest and her arms wrapped around me tightly. As my arms embraced her Kathleen began to sob deeply.

I was at a loss. That was the LAST thing I expected.

I held her close to my chest with one hand and gently kissed the top of her head.

"There, there." I said with a soft loving voice. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

There was genuine concern in my questions.

In a flash she push back from my chest, looked me square in the eyes and half crying half laughing said, "Hurt me?! I thought you were trying to KILL me!"

She paused to wipe her nose with the back of her hand and a smile broke open across her face. It was one of those smiles that even made her eyes smile with just the hint of a sparkle.

"There were a couple of times there I wasn't even breathing for at least 2 or 3 minutes. My body was so tense I couldn't even take a breath if I had wanted to. More then once you had me seeing little white stars and flashing colors. I thought for sure I was going to pass out."

I wanted to say, "So did I prove my point?" But I knew that was just my male ego trying to illicit a few strokes, so what I actually said was.

"You were incredible! And... ...and I'm sorry."

"Sorry!" Her eyes were wide and wild.

"SORRY! Are you kidding? That was the most intense experience I've ever had in my entire life. I didn't know a human body... No! I didn't know MY BODY was capable of doing things like that. I don't know what YOU did TO me but... what ever it was it was totally amazing"

The tears were gone, she stepped to me again and hugged me tightly and almost whispered.

"If someone was to ask me right now to describe what happened to me in there I wouldn't be able to describe it. There aren't words."

I hugged her tightly and to lighten the mood asked. "Are you hungry?"

She just nodded her head against my chest and squeezed tighter.

I stepped back and took her face in my hands.

As our lips met her eyes remained open, intense and locked on mine. At the edge of my vision I could see her left hand silently, almost imperceptibly slip to her tummy and press lightly between where I thought her naval was and the top of what would be her panty line if she was wearing the white satin G-string.

I was sure I had hurt her

I put a lot into that kiss. I wanted her to have no doubt that I had enjoyed my time with her. The kiss continued for several long minutes. The intensity and passion grew. Her hand pressed a little more firmly on her tummy and caressed in an up and down motion with short luxuriating strokes; I could feel her body tremble and sensed that a small orgasm had passed through her body.

Her eyes softened but her kiss was still filled with passion. Maybe I hadn't hurt her...

After several more long minutes she stepped back and in a whisper asked; "What are you doing to me?"

Before I could answer there was a sudden change in her demeanor and she announced; "I'm starving!"

"I noticed." She caught my double meaning and playfully slapped my arm.

"For FOOD mister!"

She turned and was heading for the kitchen when she looked back at me over her shoulder, "Come on, let me help." I noticed that she walked in short controlled steps; I just knew I had hurt her and she was trying not to show it.

I felt terrible inside but kept a forced smile on my face. If she could be strong so could I.

We sat side by side while we ate. It was hard to look at each other but she said she needed to be close. Who was I to argue?

The conversation was light and I loved watching her as she spoke. There was a fire in her eyes that hadn't been there the other times we'd spent time together. But she never once touched on the subject of "our afternoon".

Dinner was superb and over too quickly. I was enjoying her company and I figured she would be leaving soon after we finished. Much to my surprise and delight she had other plans.

That delight would soon turn to self loathing...

She stood from the table; "Do you mind if we take the rest of our wine into the living room and sit on the sofa? If that's alright, I might even take a little more after this is gone." She held up a glass that was half full and turned for the sofa.

I noticed that she still walked in short controlled steps; I just knew I had hurt her...

"Are you all right?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Of course I am!" she looked at me trying to read my face and determine why I had asked.

"You are walking funny like you're sore or hurting." I was near tears at this point. I could almost feel the pain I just knew she was having...

She stopped and faced me. Her wine glass held casually in her left hand in front of her, she placed her open right palm against her tummy, much as she had when we had kissed just a few minutes before at the table. When I looked up at her face she was bright shade of red.

A smile broke out across her face and she almost whispered. "They are still inside me, the magic crystals. They feel like they are going to fall out if I walk normally." She looked down at the hand on her midsection and once again started to caress her tummy in an up and down motion with short luxuriating strokes.

"They make me feel so full, and they cause such incredible feeling inside me. They helped me have a small orgasm when you kissed me at the table. They are VERY magical indeed." Her face was beaming and her eyes sparkled.

"Before I came from your den I put the one orb that had come out of me back inside me and put the white panties on to help hold them in. I just imagined it was you giving me a 'helping hand' and it felt even nicer." I detected a slight shiver shake her body.

Then it struck me. They had been inside her for well over an hour, probably closer to two.

What was I thinking? Obviously I wasn't! I was an IDIOT!!

I had used the orbs with one or two other women before and knew that without constant internal lubrication they would be very difficult to get out. They would dry out or worse yet her secretions would coagulate on the surface of the spheres and make them very sticky. They would probably even cause some mild abrasions on the soft tender tissues of her vaginal passage.

After watching her respond so strongly that afternoon in the room I had forgotten that ALL this was totally new to this beautiful lady and she had no idea what to do after we had finished. And all I had done was left her there to sleep.

She saw the concern on my face and I could detect a flash of panic on hers.

"What's wrong? I'm all right?" her hand had stopped pressing on her tummy and grabbed my wrist.

"Sit down and finish your wine, you'll be fine. I won't let anything hurt you!" I said in a hushed and caring voice.

Kathleen sat on the sofa and sipped her wine while she hung on every word as I told her my fears. When I was finished she took my hand in her and all she said was: "I trust you. Tell me what we have to do."

My mind was racing for an answer as I explained my concerns to her. Then it came to me. We needed to get her turned on like she had been back there in that room, in the chair. That way she would lubricate like she had earlier when we "played". If she got even a little "turned on" we could get them out easily; give her a little more pleasure before we called it a night and I would get a chance to gaze upon this beautiful woman's body one more time before I had to drive her home.

The plan was coming together in my mind and I had to get a couple of things from my room to make it happen.

"I'll be right back!"

In my room I grabbed a couple of plush bath sheets from the linen closet and dug through the night stand by my bed for the "magic bullet" that was there for "emergency use only". I noticed a small hand held mirror and a tube of K-Y in the drawer too. I slid the switch on the control for the "Bullet" to check the batteries and it buzzed to life.

I chuckled to myself "Another new experience for her, she's going to wonder what hit her today..."

I placed the bullet, mirror and K-Y in the folds of one of the towels; they were going to be a "surprise".

She was sitting calmly on the sofa sipping her wine as she watched me coming. She wasn't nervous I could see it in her eyes. I thought for a moment she was actually amused by all of this.

I sat the towel with the "surprise" on the back of the sofa and spread the other bath sheet out on one of the sofa's cushions. I closed the drapes, turned all of the lights off except a couple that gave just enough illumination to the room to see what we were going to be doing but left a romantic golden glow. I picked up the remote to the stereo and started a CD I always left in the player. It was one that I listened to when I needed to relax. It wasn't really romantic but it was soft and soothing and the slightest bit sensual. I had an antique Cheval mirror standing in the corner that I casually moved a bit closer to the sofa. I don't think Kathleen even noticed. I positioned it where I hoped we'd be able to see ourselves as things developed.

She watched me with a slight smile on her face.

"You seem to know what you're doing. You do this sort of thing often?" There was a lilt to her voice so I knew she was teasing.

"To be perfectly honest, NO, I'm sort of winging it here." I said it while looking deep into her eyes. I wanted her to know that what I said was the truth. I wanted her to understand that this wasn't some "canned routine" that I'd used a 100 times on a parade of women before tonight.

I knelt on the tile floor between her knees and leaned forward to her to kiss her. I took her face in my hands and lovingly kissed her lips, her nose, her eye lids and her jaw line to her ear then back to her lips. I sat back a little and said.

"I'm sorry that I was so thoughtless and let it get to this point. I should have been more aware and I should have helped you take them out when we were finished."

I was serious,

"I bet you would have enjoyed that!" her eyes smiled again with her words, "I would have too."

"So what do we have to do?" She was actually looking forward to this even though she didn't have a clue what I was going to do.

"We need to work on getting you in 'the mood' then we'll get them out." So I leaned in again and kissed her. This time the kiss was passionate. She was right there with me. It was hard to believe this was the same woman I had spent that "so -- so" evening with on that first date.

Her tongue wrestled with mine and she sucked the tip of mine into her mouth. Her hands embraced my head and pulled me tightly to her face. Her breathing was heavy and rapid. Her whole body was drawn into the kiss.

I leaned back to take a breath and stood. Her eyes questioned me as I turned and sat on the towel covered cushion with my legs spread wide.

I patted the towel between my legs and told her; "Come here and sit between my legs and lean back against me."

She did as I asked. When she did she scooted her body back tight to my body and laid her head back on my shoulder. Her eyes closed, she reached out for my hands and pulled my arms around her waste and held them there with her arms.

I glanced at the antique mirror, PERFECT, but said nothing about it.

I'm sure she felt my hard erection pressed in the crease of her bottom because she wiggled against it imperceptibly and let out a deep sigh.

My mouth was close to her ear so I whispered;

"You were incredible in there this afternoon and this evening. I loved watching your body respond, you were beautiful."

I kissed her ear and nuzzled her neck. Her body shivered.

"There is nothing more beautiful that watching a gorgeous woman in the throws of an intense orgasm. You do know what an orgasm is, don't you?"

Her body shivered again and from deep in her chest came a quiet "Um -huh... I do now," a smile crossed her face but her eyes remained closed.

"Feel the sensations..." my arms slipped from her grip and with open hands I softly caressed her arms with my finger tips. Her arms were still covered by the black velvet sleeves.

Another shiver.

"I love the feel of the velvet under my fingers. It's soft and warm and I can feel the contour of your arm. If I touch real lightly I can even feel small bumps on your skin."

I blew lightly in her ear and kissed her neck. Another small shiver raced through her body and I could feel the goose bumps on her arms and see her nipples harden and form little points in the velvet fabric on her chest.

"I can feel them.. the goose bumps. That little shiver gave you goose bumps didn't it?"

There was a slight nod of her head.

With my open hands, fingers spread wide, I slowly brushed her stiff nipples with just the tips of each finger. First up, then down, then up then down again. I did this several times and her body jerked slightly and a deep moan came from deep in her soul.

"You like that?"

There was another small nod of her head.

"So do I, it makes me very hard. Can you feel how hard I am?"

A small nod...

"Enjoy the sensations. Let your body speak to you, listen to it, do what it tells you to do, let it take you to very beautiful places."

I let my hands move to the tops of her thighs and caressed the velvet there. At first she pressed her knees together and tensed. I continued my soft strokes, she sighed then relaxed back into my chest and her legs relaxed.

"Feel the sensations as my fingers dance across the front of your thighs; let those feelings flow through your body. Feel them in your finger tips, your toes even the tip of your nose. Can you feel them?"

Another small nod... followed by a stronger shiver.

"Feel the tingle in your nipples when they get hard. Let that tickle ignite the fire between your legs and make you clitoris tingle."

"Does your clitoris tingle?"

She took a deep breath and almost whimpered, "OH GOD yes it tingles! How do you do THIS to me? My body is on FIRE!"

I responded with a question, "Are you wet?"

"I'm dripping; I can feel it running down between the cheeks of my bottom." She sighed and quivered again.

I reached for the sash at her waste and untied it. She made no effort to stop me.

I spread the black velvet fabric of her robe over my legs exposing the entire front of her body to my gaze. Just the white satin panties covered her vulva.

My hands rested on my thighs.

"You are beautiful," I whispered in her ear. "Look at how hard your nipples are. Do they ache?"

A small nod... followed by a strong quake of her body. The quake caused the fullness of her breasts to quiver with after shocks and her tummy muscles rippled.

"Look in the mirror over here to our left."

She looked to the standing mirror.

"Watch how your breasts move when the rest of your body moves." She lifted her head to look closer at the mirror and then at her chest as I gave her shoulders a light nudge that sent her breasts into a very sexy jiggle.

"OH MY God! Isn't that sexy?" My voice almost caught in my throat and my words came out horse.

"Oh my GOD YES... ...WHAT are you DOING TO me?" her words were horse too. Her head lay back on my shoulder with a deep moan and another quake rocked her body.

I moved my hands from my legs to Kathleen's hips; the contact surprised her and made her flinch.

"Relax.." I breathed the words into her ear. "Let me explore this beautiful body of yours for a few minutes. I can't get enough..." With that I let my hands lightly glide over any part of her body they could reach. The action of my left hand mirrored the actions of my right hand.

From her hips my fingers danced over the tops of her thighs to the inside of her legs just below the white satin G-string that covered her. Instinctively her legs parted slightly as my finger continued their dance to the inside of each leg until just above her knees. There the dance stopped and I slowly brought both hands up the inside of her legs with a feathery touch. They stopped when they touched the edges of the soft white fabric. It was SOAKED, she was completely wet.

12