The Voyage Begins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A deep groan slipped from my chest.

I was enjoying this too much to stop now. I placed my open hands on her hips and marveled at the warmth of her skin on mine.

"You are so warm. Can you feel how warm my hands are when they touch you?"

Her hands reached for mine, I gently slapped them away. "No touching! Not yet. I'm enjoying this too much, let me 'play' a little longer. OK?"

Her hands hung at her sides outside of my legs with her palms on the plush towel. They began to trace the pile of the towel with her finger tips.

I moved my arms outside of hers and placed my hands on her hips. Ever so slowly I slid them up to her midsection and took a moment to trace the outline of her navel.

A slight shiver..

They continued their journey over the base of her rib cage to her chest. I paused with both hands resting just below her breasts.

"I have wanted to do this since those incredible kisses on our second 'date' at your place. I can't begin to tell you how much self control it took for me to resist touching you that night." I moved my hands to cup her beasts and trapped her erect nipples between the side of my thumbs and the top edge of my hands. My hand engulfed her flesh and I squeezed lightly.

Her body shook and she moaned deeply. Her hands started to move to mine.

"Not yet! I'm enjoying this too much." I rolled both nipples with my thumbs. There was movement at her hips as her bottom lifted off the sofa and her pelvis thrust into the air two or three times and her body shook more strongly that time.

She glance at the mirror.

With a loud whimper of frustration she settled back down on the cushion and forced her bottom more tightly against my loins.

"Do you want me to stop?" I was teasing but would have if she had wanted me to.

"OH GOD NO! I think my body is going to EXPLODE!! There was a quiver to her voice.

I chuckled lightly at her comment, "I doubt that but I'm sure going to try."

"I love the feel of your breast in my hands." I squeezed lightly. "Your nipples are so long and thick and so sensitive," I rolled them again, she shook, "I want to suck them into my mouth and tease these hard little nubs with my tongue." I squeezed harder this time and pulled a little.

Her body convulsed, her torso rolled forward and her knees came to her chest, she was nearly in the fetal position and her breathing stopped as she quaked for several long seconds.

As she relaxed and her body settled back against my chest she whispered "I don't know how much more of this I can take..."

I breathed in her ear... "The human body is pretty incredible; I promise it can take a whole lot more than this. YOUR body is particularly incredible."

I reached around and cupped her breast again and hefted them feeling their weight. "You have beautiful breasts, GOD I LOVE THEM they are PERFECT."

As I squeezed and fondled them her right hand moved to the white patch between her legs.

"Ah, ah, ah, don't touch! I'll get to that in a moment. Are you wet?"

She sighed, "Yes, I'm soaked. I don't know where all of that is coming from."

I chuckled again, "Don't worry there is a lot more where that came from." I was still kneading her breasts and pulling her nipples.

She took a deep breath, "Don't you think we could get the crystals out now? You said I needed to be wet. I'M WET!"

"Probably, but I'm enjoying this too much. Trust me there are better ways than using our fingers to get them out. Be patient and enjoy."

It was time to take it up a notch.

Her head rested on my shoulder, her eyes were closed and she was making soft mewing sounds as my left hand continued to make love to her breasts. My right hand found its way between her legs. She was VERY WET. I stroked the soft white material that covered her clitoral hood a few times than ran my finger down the crease between her nether lips. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked them dry.

She opened her eyes and watched me savor her essence. I reached down and wet them once more. This time I brought them to her mouth, she didn't hesitate. She sucked them hungrily. When her fluids were gone she continued to suck very seductively and her eyes locked on mine.

"Don't you taste sweet? That is the nectar of the Gods." I paused to let that sink in.

"Stand up." It was a request not a command.

"Are we done?" she sounded tentative but stood with her back to me.

"No, we've just begun." I glanced at the clock on the bookshelves; we'd been at this for over two hours. I was amazed, it seemed like it had been just a few minutes since we sat down.

"Please take off the robe."

She hesitated for just seconds then shrugged her shoulders and the black velvet formed a pool at her feet.

I heard myself take a sharp deep breath. She was nearly naked in front of me. The straps of the G-string rode up over the top of the globes of her bottom and disappeared into the valley that they made.

I paused for a moment and she started to turn.

"Don't move. I want to enjoy this view. It's MAGNIFICENT!"

Her body trembled.

"May I take your panties off?" my voice was almost reverent.

She nodded once.

I slowly slipped the straps over her bottom and luxuriated in the smooth baby soft skin. I leaned forward and kissed each globe. I moaned.

I sat back and pushed the dainty item down her legs. She stepped out of them and I picked then up along with the robe and laid them on the arm of the sofa.

When I sat back she was still standing there but now she was trembling.

"Are you OK?" I was really concerned.

"I don't know how you do this to me." I could barely hear her. "Just knowing that you're back there looking at me is making me have these mini-orgasms. I can't stop them."

"Do you want to stop them?"

She looked at the ceiling and breathed in deeply. She exhaled with a long drawn out "Nooooooooooo....".

"Please sit down."

Kathleen sat and as she leaned back against my chest I could see a pink flush to her skin from the base of her scalp, down her neck to just below her shoulder blades.

This lady was VERY turned on.

Her head lay back on my shoulder, her eyes were closed.

"Sit up and lean forward." Her eyes opened and she looked into my eyes for an answer.

"Just for a second, I promise."

When she did I pulled my sweater over my head and off. I laid it near the robe and G-string.

"OK lean back against me."

The bare skin of her back came in contact with the bare skin of my torso and elicited a primal groan from deep in both of our chests.

I wrapped my arms completely around her and held her tight against my chest while I nuzzled her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. Her soft hair touched my face and sent a shiver through my body and brought goose bumps to my arms and legs.

Her head lolled back and away from my snuggling face to give me greater access. I took advantage of her position to retrieve the "silver bullet", mirror and K-Y without her knowledge.

I let loose my grip and slipped both hands towards the juncture of her legs. As they got near her pubic hair I ran them wide and to the front of her thighs without touching her mound. From there I dipped my fingers between her legs about six inches below her vulva and with gentle pressure coaxed her legs apart. I spread my legs wider to give her room.

"If it feels like the first sphere is going to come out, don't let it. You can tighten your vaginal muscles to keep it in. Just like you did in the chair, remember?"

She nodded.

"Fight it, don't let it out. OK?"

She nodded again.

My hands slid higher, my fingers were now at each side of her vulva in the crease between the inside of her leg and her puffy outer lips. I pulled outward and could just see her outer lips part.

"I want you to touch yourself. I want you to put a finger in your vagina and get it wet. If you reach deep enough you might even be able to feel the first crystal. But I don't want you to make yourself come. OK?"

She breathed a frustrated sigh but nodded her head.

"Remember; if you get close don't take yourself over the edge. I get to do that."

There was a quick nod and she looked down at herself.

"Scoot your hips forward a little and lean back. I want to be able to watch what you're doing."

When she did I had a breathtaking view of her beautiful body. Her vulva was red and swollen. The flush on her skin now covered both breasts and stopped just above her navel. I could feel her heart pounding through the back of her torso against my abdomen.

"Slip just one finger inside yourself."

Her hand moved to her vagina and she thrust a single finger into her opening.

"Slowly!" I admonished. "Now slide it along the front wall of you vagina, SLOWLY."

"Now slide it in and out like I showed you how to do when you were in the chair. Put a little more pressure on that sensitive place inside you that I rubbed with my fingers. Can you feel it?"

When she took a sharp intake of air into her lungs I knew she's found it.

Her body shook.

"Don't come." It was a command this time. "You can't come until I tell you to."

"Get your clitoris wet."

She dug deep in her vagina with two fingers and spread her wetness all over her outer lips and her clitoris.

"Run one of your fingers around your clitoris, but don't touch the end of it.

Pull you clitoris hood back so we can see you."

Kathleen used two fingers to pull her hood back towards her tummy.

Her clitoris stood tall and hard and pulsed with the beat of her heart. This was the first time either of us had seen her "little man in the boat" out in the open.

"Can you see it throb? Can you feel it throb?" I almost growled the words in her ear.

"OH MY GOD that is BEAUTIFUL. I've never looked at myself like this. OH GOD, yes I can SEE it throb. OH GOOOO ..... DDD I wish we had a mirror so we could see all of me." She was looking intently and spoke with amazement in her voice.

I retrieved the hand mirror and held it so we could both see her open, red, dripping vagina. She froze for a moment while she inspected herself for the first time in her life.

I whispered in her ear, "Touch it! Make it feel good."

Her eyes locked on the image in the mirror and as her other fingers held the hood out of the way she stretched one finger forward and tentatively touched it. It was like she had been shocked. Her pelvis thrust up lifting her hips off the sofa and she stifled a squeak in her throat.

She sucked in a deep breath, "OOOOOHHHHH that is sooooo sensitive."

I almost laughed.

I whispered in her ear, "Use the pad of your finger tip to lightly touch the end of that little nub."

She did.

"Now tap it a couple of times."

When she did her hips jumped again each time her finger contacted the responsive pink pearl.

I encouraged her, "Now very slowly and very lightly circle the tip with your finger."

As she did her hips lifted off the cushion and her legs spread wider, her legs began to quiver and her breath was coming in short bursts.

I glanced at the mirror in my hand and froze. Her inner lips had parted and I could see directly into her vaginal passage where the crest of the sphere was coming into view.

"Look at the mirror." I was almost saying it to myself but she heard me and her eyes lifted to see what I was looking at.

Her finger started to move faster on her clitoris, her hips started to thrust and I could hear a faint grunting sound as her pleasure built.

"Don't you dare come." My voice was louder than I had intended but I wanted to be sure that she would hear me.

"Make it build! Press a little harder with your finger. Make it build!"

The grunts became a long drawn out moan that echoed the shear pleasure she was creating in her loins and her hips seemed to float in mid air. The sensations were so intense she clenched her eyes closed and her face uttered a silent scream.

I knew she was close so I pulled the control for the bullet close to my right thigh and sat the "egg" next to it. Then I put a small dab of the K-Y on the middle finger of my left hand.

"Are you ready to get the first sphere?"

She grunted a "u-huh".

I reached down and slid the control until the "bullet" started to buzz. The sound caught her attention but she continued to concentrate on working her core.

I slid the control slide more and the bullet almost sounded menacing.

I handed the mirror to her left hand and showed her how to keep her hood retracted with two fingers of her right hand.

"Hold the mirror so you can see what I'm doing to you. OK?

Her eyes darted to the sight in the antique mirror at our left and I could in her expression that she was in awe of what she was witnessing and experiencing first hand.

"Now hold the hood back."

Her eyes flashed back to the scene on the mirror between her legs.

I picked up the sliver egg and placed it against her vulva at the top of her crease and rocked it back and made light contact with the bottom side of her clitoris.

Her back arched higher and her whole body began to quake. Her feet were flat on the cold tile floor her head supported by my left shoulder. Her eyes burned at the image she was seeing in the small mirror.

She took a deep gulp of air and stopped breathing.

In a horse whisper I spoke in her ear.

"Make it build. Don't come yet. Not until I tell you."

She whimpered.

"Not yet!" I continued.

"We're almost there. Take a breath!"

The air leapt from her lungs and was just as quickly replaced by a fresh supply.

Her eyes were pleading. Her face was contorted as if she was in pain and a deep color of red. The veins on her neck stood like steel cables.

"Not yet! Make it build"

I slid my left hand, palm up, along the small of her back and to the crest of her bottom. The finger with the K-Y found the crease. The cold touch of the jelly on her skin made her flinch.

My finger moved into the crevice in search of her anus. When it made contact there was another sudden rush of the air escaping her lungs. But she didn't breathe in.

I teased the sensitive spot with my finger but never penetrated.

I pressed the bullet harder to her clitoris just as the first joint of my finger entered her rectum.

"NOT YET!"

Her whole body shook violently. She still wasn't breathing.

"NOT YET!"

I glance at the mirror to our left; "MY GOD WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT" my tone was reverent yet clearly at the pitch of excitement.

"NOT YET!"

"BREATH"

Her breaths came in strong short "chugs".

"NOT YET!"

"NOT YET!"

Her whole being was shaking her eyes were unfocused and pleading.

"NOW!!"

With that single word there was a noise coming from her body that sounded like the grunt of an angry bull it morphed into the roar of a lion and finally came out as a heart stopping scream.

Her body went ridged for at least sixty seconds. I had kept the bullet pressed to her crease and her clitoris and my finger tip in her bottom. Now I pressed each towards the other and her hips started to thrust towards the ceiling.

Her breathing stopped again and she stayed ridged as her feet raised on her toes and her head pressed back on my shoulder.

She froze in mid air for two or more minutes. Then there was a long grunt sound and just as her body began to relax I heard the first crystal sphere fall to the floor.

The hand Kathleen was holding the mirror in fell to the cushion. She collapsed onto my lap and chest her breathing was deep and labored.

I couldn't see her face so I looked at her in the standing mirror. Her eyes were closed, her hair was wringing wet and she was completely limp. Her body was running on auto pilot.

It was then that I realized my breathing was deep and labored too. Adrenalin was coursing through my body but I was exhausted.

I grabbed the robe and draped it over us. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tightly to me. As I laid my head back on the back of the sofa my eyes caught the clock. To my utter shock I realized it had been nearly four hours since we first sat on the sofa.

I whispered in her ear even though I knew she wouldn't hear me, "What are you doing to me?"

Against all my better judgment and a desperate struggle with myself I drifted off to sleep with this beautiful lady held closely to me...

*

We still have to retrieve orbs two and three...

12