The Voyage Begins Ch. 03

Story Info
She is 46, and this is the real beginning of her life.
7.4k words
4.64
8.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you that have asked for the rest of my story, I apologize for the long delay since the last chapter. Sometimes "life" gets in the way...This is a continuation of "The Voyage Begins" and "The Voyage Begins Ch. 2". If you haven't read them you probably should before you read this chapter. If it's been a while since you've read them you may want to re-read a little of the last chapter so you know where we are when this chapter begins. There are a lot of things in those first two chapters that explain the thread of my story. This is a true story with just a few embellishments and omissions. The time frame is the mid 1990's.

Thank you for your kind comments and thank you for reading.

I was still in the fog of sleep when I detected a slight movement and light pressure against my chest followed by a pleasant wiggle of something pressed between my outstretched legs. When I heard a deep feminine sigh my mind cleared quickly and I lifted my head from the back of the sofa and my chin came to rest on the top of Kathleen's head. Her hair tickled my nose and the soft scent of her shampoo filled my senses and brought back vivid images of the things we had been doing just before I drifted off to sleep.

Kathleen had slipped a little farther forward as we slept but my arms were still wrapped around her waist and I was still holding her to me. As I stirred, my arms began to relax and loosened their hold on Kathleen causing her to stir. She had her arms resting on mine and her hands resting on the back of my hands. She wiggled a little again then she pulled my arms more tightly around her then she was still again.

It took me a few moments to realize she was still in a deep sleep.

I glanced at the antique mirror and was struck by the beautiful image. I couldn't see her face but she was lying against my chest with her black robe still draped around us.

She was completely relaxed and ever so often she would breathe in deeply then exhale with a contented sigh.

I sat there taking in all those incredible sensations and realized I really enjoyed just holding this beautiful creature in my arms. I knew I could really get used to doing this...

Then all too quickly I was filled with the strong call of nature. I had to pee and the pressure came quickly.

I gently coaxed Kathleen awake and whispered in her ear, "I need to go to the bathroom. Lean forwards just a little so I can get out."

She was only half awake as I wiggled free and quickly headed for much needed relief.

I hadn't noticed it when I woke up but when I pulled my running shorts down I realized I was still almost fully erect and knew that it would be nearly impossible for me to pee. So I stood there at the toilet and used every trick I knew to make it go soft. I was there for at least four or five minutes before it started to go away enough for me to actually be able to pee. I couldn't remember drinking all that much but once I started I just seemed to go, and go and go. So it was probably another three or four minutes more before I pulled up my shorts and returned to the living room.

There she was wide awake with the robe still draped over the front of her and held tight to her chin. She had a very sly grin on her face.

"I was beginning to think you had abandoned me." There was a grin in her voice too.

I chuckled lightly, "Not a chance."

I spotted the orb that had rolled across the floor. I picked it up and held it for her to see, and smiled.

She blushed, her eyes went wide and her mouth formed a silent "O".

In dramatic fashion I raised it to my nose and inhaled deeply. Her scent on it was faint but still very intoxicating. I looked deeply into her eyes stuck my tongue out and licked her dried essences from the sphere.

I detected a mild shiver move through her body.

I sat the sphere on the white G-string that still sat on the arm of the sofa. I stood in front of her my eyes looking deep into hers with hands and arms outstretched poised to help her stand.

Without breaking our stare her arms appeared from under the robe, she reached for my hands and our fingers laced together. As I pulled her to her feet the robe slithered from her body and pooled between us at our feet. I was pleasantly surprised that she didn't blush with her sudden nakedness.

She wobbled a little then giggled. "My legs are like rubber. Give me a minute." She steadied herself then laughed, "You keep this up and I'm going to need a walker or wheel chair, I won't be able to walk."

I chuckled. "I like a lady with a sense of humor."

Her eyes got big her face animated, "You think I'm kidding?"

With our hands still entwined and our eyes still locked I stepped back one step. I broke eye contact and my gaze slowly swept from her face down her torso to her waist and down her legs to her feet then started the journey back up to her face. When my eyes reached her chest I stood there transfixed by her beautiful breasts.

I heard a deep sigh and it was seconds before I realized it was me. As the breath escaped my lungs I watched in awe as Kathleen's nipples stiffened and her areolas slowly puckered more as her nipples grew hard and long.

She shivered and her breasts made that incredible little jiggle that I loved.

I felt my erection begin again.

"MY GOD you are BEAUTIFUL" it came out like a sigh.

Her feminine giggle brought my attention back to her face. Her eyes were sparkling.

"You like those don't you?"

I chuckled lightly, "I like ALL of you. Those" I gestured towards her breasts with my eyes, "are just a couple of your OUTSTANDING features." My face beamed with pride at my clever play on words.

Her gentle laugh filled the air and caused a shiver to race through my body.

I loved that sound.

"Are you hungry?"

She stepped to me and hugged me. "I'm famished, I could eat..." she pressed her lower body against me and felt my erection press into her tummy, "... a... a horse."

I chuckled, "I don't have a horse but I do have a full refrigerator. Do you like French toast, maybe with some bacon?"

She stepped back; it was her turn to look at me. As her eyes scanned down my body they locked on the tent in my shorts. There was a large wet spot forming at the peak where the head of my penis was struggling to rip through the fabric. Her eyes sparkled with wonder.

Her attention remained on the bulge in my shorts, "You know how to make French toast? That sounds great. Boy you are full of surprises."

I laughed, grabbed her hand and started towards the dining room. She didn't move so I turned back to see why. She was bending down to pickup the robe.

"Leave it there. I really like to look at you and I love the way you look without it."

I stood there with a smug confident grin on my face waiting for her protest. She surprised me again when she looked down at her naked body then back into my eyes and simply said, "OK!"

As we got closer to the dining room she slowed our progress again.

When I looked at her with a question on my face she smiled, "I need to go to the bathroom too."

"You know where it is. I'll start to get everything ready." I headed towards the kitchen she headed to the bathroom.

I heard the toilet flush then the sound of the shower being turned on.

She shouted out to me, "Where can I find one of those wonderful bath sheets?"

I called back, "Give me a minute and I'll get one."

I put the cold stuff back in the fridge, turned the burner off on the stove and headed to my bedroom but stopped at the open bathroom door where she stood with her hand in the stream waiting for the water to warm.

I stepped through the door, reached for the shower controls and shut them off.

"What are you doing??!!" She looked at me like I was crazy. "Look at me. My hair is a mess, I'm sticky all over, I stink and I need a quick shower before we eat."

I grinned, "You look beautiful."

I grabbed her by the hand and started to pull her towards the door. She stood her ground.

"Come on, come with me. The master bath in my room is more comfortable and has a lot more room, the shower head is adjustable and I have all the body wash and shampoo in there."

She hesitated just a moment... then followed.

We stepped into my room; she paused and looked around the room.

"Very nice, not at all what I expected."

I laughed, "What did you expect handcuffs, whips and chains?"

She laughed, "I was beginning to wonder..."

I laughed a wicked laugh and wiggled my eyebrows while twisting the end of my mustache.

There was that lilting laugh again, it was almost a giggle.

GOD I loved that sound.

I grabbed a couple of the really plush bath sheets from the linen closet and stepped into the master bathroom. Kathleen followed.

I reached into the shower and turned the water on to get it warm. Once it was at the right temp I held the door open for her and Kathleen stepped in and under the spray. With her eyes closed she put her face into the jet of water and her hands ran through her hair. I stepped out of my running shorts and silently stepped into the shower behind her and pulled the door closed. While she still had her face in the spray I poured a palm full of shampoo rubbed my hands together and waited for her to step back out of the spray.

When she did I put my hands on her head and started to massage the shampoo into her hair. She jumped with a start.

"You scared the crap out of me!!" she was almost yelling and she started to turn, "you need to make some noise so I know you're still there."

I was trying not to laugh, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that. I was just going to surprise you by washing your hair. I would really like to do that for you and I bet you'll even enjoy it."

As she turned I felt the head of my erect penis drag lightly over the skin of her hip. By the time she was facing me she was looking down intensely at my erection. Then there was a quick intake of air and she almost jumped again.

This was the first time she had seen me completely naked and I was very erect. I was so erect that I bobbed with the beat of my heart.

Her eyes remained locked on my manhood when she almost whispered, "You took your shorts off."

I tried to keep a straight face, "I didn't want to get them wet."

When her eyes met mine there was a touch of fear in them.

"Relax," I breathed in a soft soothing voice, "I'm not going to hurt you and I'm not going to do anything that you aren't ready to do and I KNOW you aren't ready for THAT."

She visibly relaxed, her shoulders shrugged and there was an "I'm sorry" look on her face.

My hands returned to her head and I started to work a good lather in her hair. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as I worked her scalp. There was a soft sigh every time my penis came in contact with her hip or tummy. Because of our close proximity it grazed her several more time before I was finished but she never flinched again whenever it touched her.

I worked her hair for several long minutes and watched her face as she luxuriated in the sensual feel of my hands as they went about their task. When I was done I directed her back into the spray to rinse as I grabbed the body wash and poured a large dollop on the bath sponge.

When her hair was squeaky clean I pulled her from the spray and started to wash her body. She let out a big sigh.

"A girl could really get used to this kind of treatment. Do you charge much for this service? ", her eyes were closed but there was a big smile on her face.

I chuckled softly, "Heck I was just beginning to wonder how much you were going to charge me for letting me have all this fun." I washed every square inch of her front side, some places I washed two or three times."

She giggled. "Don't worry, I don't charge much."

I snickered, "Good thing!"

By that time I'd spent several minutes making sure her vulva was VERY clean. When she cleared her throat dramatically I moved on to other areas that begged for my attention. When I got to her breasts I again took great pains to be sure every square millimeter was as clean as it could possibly be. When I spotted a speck of "dirt" at the very tip of one of her nipples I took great care to insure that is was completely clean and lightly brushed it for several long second with the bath sponge.

She giggled again, "You REALLY like those. Don't you?"

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness" I chuckled, "Now turn around, I need to do the backside."

She obediently turned and I went to work (work?) again. When I had finished her back, arms and legs I concentrated on that adorable bottom savoring the contour of her butt. When I had worked on it for several minutes she turned her head to look.

"Found something else you like?" then she shook her butt with a sexy little wiggle and giggled.

"Rinse!"

She stepped into the spray and I watched as the water pushed the soap bubbles over the contour of her back, her bottom and down her legs. GOD that was sexy!

When she was free of the soap I pointed to the shower door. "Out! There is a bath sheet out there; I'll be out in a minute."

She gave me a cute pout with her lower lip that turned into a brilliant smile as she stepped out of the shower and into a towel.

I did a quick once over and shut the water off.

"Hey! How come it took so long to wash me and it only took a couple of minutes to wash you?" Her eyes sparkled and a smile broke out on her face then she went back to drying her hair with the towel.

I grabbed a towel and started to dry myself. "You have more curves; I ALWAYS slow down on the curves just to be careful. Don't you?" I was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Her laughter made those beautiful breasts wiggle that sexy little jiggle. My erection, which had nearly subsided, was instantly set back in motion by that sexy sight.

She caught me staring.

"See what watching your beautiful breast jiggle like that does to me?" I looked south, her eyes followed. I looked up at her face and saw that she was totally fascinated as she watched my penis slowly expand and lengthen. She briefly looked at my face and caught me watching her reaction. Her gaze returned to my building erection. Her stare was intense.

She giggled then shook her shoulders to make her breasts dance seductively.

My erection began to grow more quickly. She shook once more and instantly I was fully erect and very hard.

Her eyes sparkled with wonder and she smiled brilliantly at her handy work, and then went back to toweling herself off. The smug smile remained.

"Here let me help you!" I knelt in front of her and started on her left foot. I toweled her toes first, then her instep, her ankles, her calf and up to mid thigh. Then I moved to her right foot and repeated the same process. This time when I got to her thigh I nudged her left leg a little to encourage her to spread her legs just a bit.

"Spread your legs just a little I need to make sure you are completely dry."

She was concentrating on drying her hair so she just did what I asked without really thinking about what I had asked her to do. Her feet parted about 18 inches and gave me enough room to rub her leg with the towel all the way up to her vulva. Once there I took special care to make sure there was no moisture between her legs. The more times I wiped, the wetter she got and it was obvious that she was "very damp" there.

When it finally registered with her what I was doing she tried to close her legs,

"What do you think you are doing down there?" I could hear the smile in her voice so I knew she wasn't mad even without looking at her. So I kept my focus on drying her crease. She was actually so excited that she was beginning to leak a few drops that stretched for the floor on the ends of long clear strings of her feminine honey.

"You're wet down here and I'm trying to make sure it's dry." I actually said it with a straight face.

"Really? What do you think might be causing that?" she was trying to mock my serious look but then she giggled.

I kept up my guise, dropped the towel and started rubbing my finger along her crease. "I don't know but the more I rub the more it seems to be leaking."

As my finger passed over her lips she shook and her voice was shaky "Really?" then she shook again and leaned back against the edge of the bathroom counter top for support.

"Yep!" I replied and stifled a snicker. "I think it might be soap, it's kinda slick and almost sticky." While I was talking my finger kept sliding back and forth between her lips and I moved my face a little closer and acted like I was trying inspect the "problem".

As I did I detected a slight change in her breathing. I knew she was close to a small orgasm so I stopped and removed my finger.

There was a strong sigh of frustration but I got the feeling she wasn't too upset. I guessed by then she suspected it would lead to more before I REALLY stopped.

I looked up to her face and was treated to the beautiful and sexy sight of her looking back down at me through the valley between her breasts. The look on her face said "OK what are you doing now?"

She could be "cute" too...

I held up my hand so she could see the light glisten off her secretions that coated my finger.

"See, it feels kind of slimy," I rubbed my wet finger with my thumb in a circular motion to demonstrate. Then I held my finger under my nose and inhaled with a sense of drama (nice).

"It doesn't smell like soap." I held it to her nose.

She copied me with her own dramatic flair. "You're right it DOESN'T."

I brought my finger to my mouth and touched the tip to my tongue. "Doesn't taste like soap either."

She giggled "I'm sure its not soap. You did a REAL GOOD JOB of cleaning and rinsing me up down there. Remember?"

I didn't answer but said, "I didn't have enough on my finger to taste it let me get a little more and maybe I can figure out what it is." I was staring straight at her vulva as I spoke. "Spread your legs a little so I can see what is going on down here."

I did my best "I'm concerned" face, she giggled then shuffled her feet in such a way that her feet parted and when they were about 18 inches apart she placed her hands on my shoulders so she could lean forward a little and see what I was doing.

She shivered.

I paused for a moment then drove my face between her legs, my nose buried in her pubic hair. I stuck my tongue out as far as it would reach and brought it up to her bottom. I could just feel the pucker of her "bottom" on the very tip.

She shuddered.

I pressed my tongue up between her lips and forced it back and forth along her crease.

I heard Kathleen suck in a DEEP breath and groan.

I placed my hands on her bottom and pulled her to my face and locked my lips around her clitoris.

I started sucking her tender flesh with everything I had as my tongue sought out her hard nub.

When I found it I sucked harder and beat a steady rhythm on it with the tip of my tongue.

I heard a loud "OH GOD!" and felt Kathleen's hands on the back of my head as she pulled me even tighter to her.

I slid two finger of my right hand up inside her vagina and stroked her G-spot. A strong convulsion wracked her body and she froze.

Her vaginal walls pulsed and I could feel the second sphere come to rest on the tips of my fingers inside her. At that point I could have easily retrieved the orb but in an instant decided to push it back up deep inside her before I removed my fingers.

As I stood she opened her eyes. When she was finally able to look AT me I put both fingers in my mouth and savored her essence one more time.

Then with a small smile on my face, "You're right, it's NOT SOAP. You ready to eat?"

She looked down at my erection it was like a steel pillar. Her eyes grew big then she looked at me and said, "All I know RIGHT NOW is that I need to sit down before I fall down."

12