The Voyage Begins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her into my arms and carried her back through my bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen and set her into a chair at the kitchen table. Once again I took all the stuff for our French toast and put it on the counter top.

"I'll be right back." I said and started for my bedroom.

Kathleen sat up straight, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get some clean shorts."

"SHORTS??" she was animated again. "I'm sitting here stark ass naked and YOU get to wear SHORTS?"

I pointed down at my erection. "Have you ever tried to cook bacon with one of these sticking out between you and a HOT stove?"

She giggled, "No."

I smiled, "Heaven forbid, if there is a grease pop?" I winced to make my point.

She laughed and those beautiful breasts did that sexy little jiggle.

My erection jerked towards my abdomen. The movement caught her attention and her eyes homed in on my erect penis and the clear drop of fluid that had formed on the small opening at its tip.

Before I could move, her right hand flashed out and grasped the head of my penis between her thumb and middle finger. She scooped up the growing drop with her index finger then put it in her mouth and sucked it clean.

There was a little "mmmmmmmmmm" that came from deep in her throat.

I stood there frozen, looking at her while my brain was trying to do an "instant replay" of what had just happened.

She smiled a coy smile, "You better get your shorts on. I'm STARRRRRVING!"

Without a word I was gone then back to the kitchen to start breakfast in a clean pair of shorts.

I started to cook she started to talk.

While I cooked she talked.

She offered to "help" a couple of times but I'd done this a thousand times and could almost do it in my sleep. Besides I enjoyed listening to her.

As I cooked Kathleen gave me the "Reader's Digest" version of her life. When breakfast was ready we sat at the kitchen table. I wanted to be able to look at her while we ate.

We continued to "chat" over our bacon and French toast when out of the clear blue she asked, "What happened to your marriage?"

I gave her the "Cliff Notes" version.

"So why did she leave you?" She was embarrassed by her own question.

"She didn't. I left her. She was selfish and self centered. It was ALL about HER."

She breathed a surprised "OH!"

I paused to take a bite, then while I chewed, "What happened to your marriage?"

She half laughed, "You mean what happened to my FOUR marriages?" Then she proceeded to fill in a lot of the details that our mutual friend at the office had left out.

We had finished eating long before her story ended but I sat there and listened intently. I could tell this was something she needed to get off her chest.

When she was finished she sat back in her chair.

"So up until our second date at my place my idea of sex was that I was supposed to lay there, let my husband thrust his penis into me until he made a BIG mess between my legs and then it was up to me to clean up the mess. I was always glad it was over so quickly.... My girlfriends always told me there was more to SEX but I just KNEW they were CRAZY!"

She looked straight into my eyes, almost into my soul. "Then you kissed me that night, on the sofa in my living room." Her eyes softened and the creases at their corners smiled.

She breathed a very soft "WOW!"

I was embarrassed so I changed the subject and we talked some more. As we talked her hand went to my arm and gently held my wrist, it was very comforting... ...and very touching.

We talked some more. At another pause in the conversation she looked at me directly and whispered.

"I've never actually watched a man as he got aroused before tonight." She hesitated just a moment to form her thoughts. "That was amazing. It made my knees weak when I watched you get hard."

She paused again for a couple of seconds. "I've never actually seen a man's penis before tonight." There was another pause, then anger, "It was always dark and they would just put it in me."

There was another long pause then a revelation crossed her face and her eyes went wide. "I've never EVEN touched a man's penis before tonight." There was a sparkle in her eyes. "It looks SO HARD but it really is SO SOFT and WARM to the touch."

Then she giggled. "I've had a lot of 'firsts' since I met you." Her face lit up with a huge smile and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

I was at a loss for what to say, her comment actually embarrassed me but I didn't know why. At that moment I had an overwhelming need to hold that delightful lady. So I stepped to her, helped her stand and wrapped her in my arms. The moment I held her head to my chest the dam burst and for the second time in less than 24 hours I was responsible for making that beautiful creature cry.

My ability to speak failed me, again, so we stood there in the kitchen where I just held her tight while gently rocking her and occasionally caressing her back with light feathery touches.

I let her cry.

After several long minutes her crying slowed and a few minutes later there was just and occasional sharp intake of air with a half sob and her body would shake.

I kissed the top of her head tenderly and whispered, "It's going to be alright."

She held me tighter and breathed a deep ragged sigh.

I tenderly kissed the top of her head again.

She looked up at me with red, swollen eyes and whispered, "Where have you been for the last 30 years...?"

I almost lost it...

I choked back my own tears and with a quiver in my voice, "Looking for you...."

I leaned down and tenderly kissed her lips. There was no passion this time just tender loving caresses.

He body shivered.

When I broke our kiss I wrapped her tight in my arms again, laced the fingers of my right hand in her soft hair and held her head to my chest. We stood there wrapped in the sensual aura of an incredible intimacy that few couples have the good fortune to experience in their lifetime...

My thoughts escaped through my lips as a whisper in her ear "This lady is something very special. I am so lucky..."

I felt her body shiver as she sighed contentedly her breath caressing my bare chest.

After several minutes of luxuriating in the warmth of her naked body pressed tightly to my nearly naked body I stepped back and took her hand in mine, "Let's go sit on the sofa. Are you thirsty?"

She feigned a dry throat, "Yes very (cough, gag, cough)" then giggled.

I grabbed two bottles of ice cold water from the fridge, it was either too late or too early for alcohol I wasn't sure which.

In the living room I repositioned the bath sheets we'd left on the sofa cushions. We sat for several long seconds just smiling at each other with soft eyes.

"Sorry about that in there." It was unspoken but I knew she was referring to her tearful outburst. "I was just struck at that moment with the realization of what I have missed the last thirty years of my life."

I looked deep in her eyes and all I could offer was an "I'm so sorry..."

I noticed her arms prickle with goose bumps and a shiver passed through her once more, "Do you want your robe?"

"No."

"Are you cold?" I was concerned, "I just saw you shiver."

She shivered again, "I love the way your eyes are devouring my body."

"That (shiver) wasn't because I was cold. It was because of the look in your eyes. They are caring yet filled with so much DESIRE! I've never SEEN that in a man's eyes before. When I see it in your eyes there is no mistaking it for what it is; RAW DESIRE!" Then in a whisper Kathleen said, "Take your shorts off."

I wasn't sure I'd heard her right, "What did you say?"

With more authority this time, "I said take off YOUR SHORTS... ...please."

I gave a dramatic "Yes ma'am!" stood and took my shorts off. I was hard as steel and totally naked as I sat back down.

It took a moment before I realized I was actually nervous and just a little embarrassed.

Her eyes scanned my body and I almost felt self conscious sitting naked in front of this equally naked and oh so beautiful woman.

When her eyes met mine they smiled softly and she breathed a soft "WOW!"

Kathleen took a deep breath just as her body shook when a ripple of pleasure passed through her.

"What have you done to me? Every nerve in my body is alive. Your breath on my skin sends incredible sensations racing through every fiber of my being. I feel my vagina weeping down the insides of my legs almost non-stop and my nipples are so tight and erect they ache. You look into my eyes, my knees turn to jelly and I feel your soul touch mine. Just when I think my senses can't take any more of these amazing feelings, I look into your eyes and find myself wanting more... ...then you touch me and a flash of molten heat passes through my body making my blood boil and takes my breath away."

She paused for just a moment with a pensive look masking her face.

"I've never thought of a man's body as being beautiful, but I sit here looking at you and that's the only word I can think of to describe what I'm feeling."

I felt a rush as my entire body blushed.

Then she looked directly at my erection.

"I always thought the first time I'd SEE one of THESE..." she was speaking almost reverently as she reached out and ran her finger through the pre-cum that was seeping from the crown of my very erect penis and ran it around the rim of the head, "...that I would be repulsed by something that I just knew had to be nothing but evil and hideous."

She paused long enough to bring her finger to her mouth and savor the flavor of my masculine fluids.

She almost whispered, "It's so beautiful."

When she looked up at my face she leaned to me and kissed me with smoldering passion, her tongue invaded my mouth and tried to take mine captive. As we kissed her passion grew. As her passion grew her delicate left hand reached out and wrapped around my shaft with a very firm grip just below the crown, her thumb covered the small opening and started to play with the slick clear liquid that was now seeping from it non-stop.

She pulled back just far enough to look me in the eyes. When she spoke I could feel her breath on my lips, "You've taught me so much in such a short time. You've taught me so many incredible things about my body and how it can bring me unbelievable pleasures. Now you need to teach me about your body and how I can give you the same type of pleasure." Her lips returned to mine but with a tender loving kiss this time and her hand renewed its grip on my erection. The added pressure caused my erection to jerk towards my stomach and throb with the beat of my heart.

Kathleen felt my body respond to her touch and the kiss turned passionate again. It quickly escalated into a battle of the tongues as each tried to consume the other. Our passion grew. Our hunger grew.

After several long minutes, my heart racing, I reluctantly pulled back a few inches to catch my breath. Then it struck me that the morning sun light was beginning to fill the room around us. The sudden realization startled me, Kathleen was watching my eyes.

"What's the matter?" her eyes dropped to my lap and she pulled her hand from my penis like it had scalded her.

"Did I hurt you?" Her question was whispered and full of concern.

I lifted her chin so I could see her eyes. "No you didn't hurt me. Look around the room, what do you see?"

She scanned the room then looking in my eyes with a question on her face asked me, "What?"

"The light," I slowly looked around the room, her eyes did too. "The sun is coming up."

Her eyes went wide and she quickly looked to all corners of the room.

I saw comprehension cross her face.

"OH... ...MY... ...GOD! IT IS! What TIME is IT?"

I looked towards the clock on the bookshelf her eyes followed.

"NO WAY!" there was total disbelief in her voice. "HOW do you DO THIS to ME?"

"Hey" I chuckled, "it's not all MY FAULT!"

Her eyes were still wide, her face animated, "Do you REALIZE what TIME it IS?"

With a shy smile on my face I nodded.

"Do you realize HOW LONG we have been doing THIS?"

I chuckled lightly and nodded once more. "And WHAT is THIS?"

She frowned, and went deep in thought.

Then she looked deeply into my eyes "I'm not sure, it's all happened so fast."

She paused to reflect on her words and giggled a little girl giggle.

"OK, maybe not as quickly as I thought." She glanced at the clock. "I'm not sure yet what it is. But if time keeps going this fast when we're together like this..."

She paused and let her incomplete thought hang in the air.

I held her chin so she couldn't look away when I asked her, "Would that be so bad?"

She inhaled deeply, "OH MY GOD noooooooo... not at all." She shivered.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight.

A few minutes passed then her hands went to my chest. She gently pushed and sat back.

Her eyes sparkled with mirth, "We still have two more of your MAGIC crystals we need to 'rescue', and we have to be back at work on Monday. THAT'S TOMORROW. If we keep going at the rate we're going we won't be done until Tuesday."

Desire replaced the mirth that was in her eyes earlier and she wrapped her hand around my still very hard erection.

I was so incredibly aroused that I jumped at her touch.

Then I chuckled softly, "RESCUE? Those crystals were a gift to you and I'm sure they are VERY happy where they are. I know I would be if I was them." I sat there with a big grin on my face and a teasing sparkle in my eyes.

She giggled then got very serious; "Teach me?" it was almost a sigh.

"This day..." I paused to clear my throat and correct myself "... this WEEKEND was supposed to be for YOU not me."

"Teach me?" Kathleen was almost pleading this time and she gave her best 'hurt puppy' pose.

She knew she had me. Of course the look on her face melted my heart and I relented.

I took a deep breath, "OK. I'm just going to give you the basics this time. Next weekend when you come over we can get into the details about..."

She interrupted me with a stern face and an abrupt, "WHO says there is going to be a 'next time over here'? Don't you think you're assuming a little too much here MISTER?"

I felt my face flush a deep red. I was floored. "...I... ...I... ...I didn't..." was the best I could come up with.

A smile as bright as the morning sun broke across her face. "Maybe YOU'LL come over to MY PLACE next weekend." She finished with a cute giggle that just reeked of "gotcha".

Yep she 'had me' again and YEP she knew it... ...again.

I thought to myself "What male in his right mind would let this beautiful little gem of feminine charm get away...? Of course I knew the answer, about 80% of the male population. To my dying day I will never understand...

But I didn't take time to lick my damaged ego so I started again. "OK. I'm just going to give you the basics THIS TIME. NEXT weekend, WHEREVER we are," she interrupted me with a giggle, "we can get into the details about the sexuality of the human male."

She gently squeezed my erection. "You mean this?"

I almost moaned, "Good god that feels good when you do that." I touched her cheek. "Yes that's part of it. But like your body there are lots of areas on my body that can bring me pleasure. Just think about all the things that we did that caused pleasure for you. Some of those same things bring pleasure to a man too."

I pointed at the tube of K-Y that I'd left on the sofa earlier. "Hand me that tube."

She maintained her grip on my stiff and aching penis. She retrieved the blue and white tube; her eyes now fixed on my erection, and handed it to me.

"Do you remember how getting you excited, keeping you excited and letting the intensity build helped you have a REAL STRONG orgasm?

Her eyes almost got dreamy and she moaned a "Ummmm huuuh!"

Her body shivered.

"Well a man can do the same thing. From the moment he becomes erect the pleasure starts to build. You can take him to the edge without letting him go over and it will intensify his climax when it finally happens, just like we did with you."

"YOU have had me erect about 90% of the time for the last 14 or 16 hours and you've had your EXQUISIT little hand wrapped around THAT..." I pointed down at my penis, "...for about the last half hour."

I paused to let it sink in.

Her eyes got wide when she realized what I was saying. She squeezed my erection and watched her thumb rub across the pre-cum that was still oozing. What she was doing sent a shiver through my body and caused my erection to jump towards my stomach again.

She whispered, "Oh my!"

"Yessssss..." I hissed. I could see the 'wonder' in her eyes as she watched her hand intently.

"Now, the head of a man's penis..." I tried not to sound too much like that 'Science Guy'. "...is VERY sensitive. It's a LOT like your clitoris and it's REALLY sensitive right around the rim of the head; right where you're rubbing with your thumb."

Her eyes never left my erection and she redoubled her effort. The exquisite sensations she was creating with her thumb shot through me like a lightening bolt and caused me to inhale sharply.

When Kathleen heard my reaction the look on her face was priceless. She was like a kid with a new toy. She applied a little more pressure with her thumb and moved it with more focus.

I lightly placed my hand on hers to encourage her to stop. Her expression mirrored her disappointment. She stopped moving her thumb but didn't release her grip.

"Easy! Remember... ...make it last."

She nodded and gave me a sheepish 'I'm Sorry'.

I picked up the tube of K-Y. "Give me your hand." She presented her free hand.

"You're right handed aren't you?"

She gave me a quick nod and a pout. "I don't want to let go of you, you feel SO GOOD in my hand. I never imagined in a million years that holding a man like this could feel so good and be so much fun."

I smiled to myself; amazed at how far she'd come in such a short time.

"You'll need to use your strongest arm. Giving a man a 'hand job' may look easy, but it's going to be a LOT of work. In fact, when your arm gets tired, and it will, you'll probably need to use both hands."

She gave me a look like 'Oh sure!' as I pulled her hand from my penis and turned her hand, palm up, and squeezed about an inch of the K-Y onto it.

"Now close your hand a little to get it warm," I told her as I replaced the cap and set the tube aside, "If you don't it can be very COLD and quite a SHOCK." I said that last line with wide eyes and a mock look of fear as I glanced down at my erection.

When what I was saying registered with her she burst into a fit of giggles that lasted for several minutes....

"I'll have to remember that..." as she said it her eyes had a mischievous twinkle and there was a lilting tinkle in her laugh.

Some how I knew that last bit of information would come back to haunt me some time in the future.

12