The Voyage Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid them on her lap too and returned to the box.

"My forth gift is the small bottle of Kama Sutra Oil. It is 'the Oil of Love'. It's lightly scented and tastes of cherry and almond, my favorite! It will enhance the sensation of touch; anywhere you use it on your body. It will create a sensual warm glow on your skin. I hope you will use it often!!"

I placed the small bottle in her outstretched hand and pulled the last item from the box. It was a large round tin container with a small feather duster attached to the lid with tape.

"The fifth gift is Secrets of Sheba Cherry Dusting Powder. The feather brush is to apply the cherry flavored dust to any part of your body. Enjoy the sensations as the feathers softly glide over the most sensitive places on your body. It will leave a light scent of cherry in the air as you do!"

With that I stood to leave and let her digest what I had just told her. Her eyes were big as she surveyed the gifts before her. I wasn't sure how much she would be able to figure out about how these were to be used on Saturday but wanted to let her imagination run wild for the next few days.

"I will see you on Saturday won't I?" I wanted to be sure before I left.

Once again all she could do was nod without even looking at me.

True to her word she was right on time Saturday with the box of gifts in one hand. I gave her a brief tour of the house then led her to a small bathroom down the hall from my den. Hanging on the wall inside the bathroom was a floor length black velvet robe trimmed in gold. It was button less with nothing more than a gold sash at the waist to tie it closed. Hanging from one pocket was a small triangle of white satin surrounded with lace and thin elastic lace strings attached at all three corners; it was the twin of the G-string in the box. Kathleen reached out for the very small garment and as she held it in her hands you could see the realization cross her face as she realized just how very scant the sexy white panties were.

In the other pocket was a black satin scarf. I told Kathleen to disrobe and dress in nothing but the panties and robe.

"I will tell you no more about what lies ahead." I told her as I left the room. I closed the door behind me and told her through the door; "Knock twice when you have done what I've asked you to do."

It seemed like an eternity before the first knock, but I opened the door before she could strike the second time.

While I had waited for her I had stripped and dressed in a royal blue satin robe trimmed in sterling silver, the bottom stopped at mid-thigh.

I think she liked what she saw.

She looked incredible in the long black robe.

I led her into the long hall that ended at a closed door. I took the black scarf from her pocket, faced her towards the door, placed the scarf over her eyes and tied it into a small knot at the back of her head. I passed my hand in front of her face to insure that she couldn't see and whispered in her ear; "This is the beginning of your voyage; this will be a voyage of the senses. The blindfold," I tell her, "will enhance the experience and make you more aware of all of your other senses. I want you to enjoy the sounds and scents and touches that you're going to experience over the next several hours."

I took her by the hand and led her down the hall to the door.

As we entered the room the sounds of romantic music was playing softly and surrounded us from all sides. In the air was a myriad of fragrances that reminded me of spring flowers blending with spices and the light smell of burning wood. From one side of the room she could hear the crackling of a fire and the sound of the flames as they tried to leap up through the chimney. I paused briefly to let her absorb the sounds and scents then we continued across the room, as we approached the sound of the flames, she could feel the warmth of the fire on her face. Beneath her bare feet was the feel of a thick fur rug that surrounds and caressed her feet. We paused again and I turned her slightly and asked her to sit as I helped her settle into a large over-stuffed chair. The chair was very soft and the cushions and arms surround her with a warm comforting embrace that supported her in a semi-reclining position. Behind her head she could feel a thick fur cushion, its softness brushed against the back of her neck and sent a chill through her body. I lifted her arms and laid them along the top of the arms of the chair. Her open hands rested flat on the cool satin that covered the chair. She involuntarily moved her fingers to enjoy the sensation of the soft smooth cloth against the soft skin of her hand.

Without a word or touch, I let her sit there for a moment. I let the sensations of the room wrap around and embrace her. I let her sit still as the chair embraced her, the smooth satin under her hands, the fur surrounding her feet and under her neck, the warmth of the fire washed over her from somewhere in front of her. I stepped behind her and softly told her to enjoy this treat.

"It's a symphony for your senses."

"Hear the music, hear it with your body not your ears" I whisper in one ear.

"Feel the fragrances, listen to the softness of the satin, relax and enjoy" I whisper in the other.

From somewhere in the room she could feel a cool afternoon breeze from a partially opened window.

After a few more moments, I pulled lightly at the small knot on the scarf and let it fall to her shoulders. As her eyes adjusted to their new freedom she realized that the room was dark, lighted only by the light of the fire and the hundreds of candles that surrounded us on all sides. The room glowed with a sensual warmth, the light danced on the walls and ceiling with each flicker of the flames as a cool breeze swirls around her from the window at her right. She could now see that the chair around her was covered in white satin and the contrast of her black robe and gold trim against the smooth cloth surrounding her caused a sensual pressure to build within her and a warm rush raced through her body.

Breathlessly she said "This is beautiful. My body has never had to react to so many different stimuli before."

I could clearly see that she was enjoying the sensations and her anticipation was growing.

On one side of the chair, was a large silver ice bucket with a bottle of champagne chilling. Nestled next to the bottle was two beautiful, fragile, cut crystal glasses. On a small end table on the other side of the chair sat the gifts from the box. Three small red velvet pouches, each of their gold laces tied in a bow at the top. Next to the pouches sat a small bottle, its contents trapped within by a small cork. Next to that was a small red satin bag topped by a soft brown feather duster.

I stepped around from the back of the chair and sat at her feet on the white sheepskin rug and poured two glasses of champagne. I handed one to Kathleen and raised the one in my hand as a salute to her. "Can you feel how the fragile glass stem between your fingers can become a sensual experience too?" I watched closely as her fingers caressed the cut stem and the realization that my words held truth crossed the expression on her face and turned the corner of her lips up into a smile.

With that I proposed a toast, "Bon voyage, may your travels never end".

We raised the glasses to our lips. I watched her closely as the sparkle of the bubbles on her lips and tongue and the scent of the wine in her nose carried a flush of warmth with it as it flowed through her body.

When we finish, I sat the glasses to one side.

I sat on the floor directly in front of her, with the fire at my back, her hands in mine and I looked into her your eyes.

In a soft, low, voice I told her; "It's time for your departure!"

Then asked; "Are you ready?"

I waited a moment for her approval, a slight nod of her head, told me that she was still a bit uneasy but ready.

I grasped the two bottom corners of the robe that hung at her feet. With one smooth motion I pulled the robe open, it stopped at her waist held closed by the gold sash.

Kathleen looked down at her bare legs and blushed brightly but fought the urge to stop me and the even stronger impulse to cover her nakedness.

The sight before me was exciting.

Truly breathtaking I thought as I heard the deep sigh rush from my open mouth.

The contrast of her skin against the black of the velvet, the gold at the top of the "V' formed by the sides of the open robe against the pale skin of her hips and thighs. My gaze started at her feet and my eyes devoured her as they followed the exquisite curve of her legs, her calves, her thighs until they met at the top. There where her legs met was a small white triangle of satin and lace. I placed my hands on her knees; the sensation of my touch was unexpected and sent a rush of warmth up her legs to the area covered by the small patch of cloth. A cool breeze from the window caressed the exposed skin of her legs and sent a chill through her body and brought goose bumps to her arms and legs and caused her nipples to stiffen into small hard buds. I could see them strain at the soft velvet cloth of the robe.

I paused.

"Enjoy the sensations!" I whispered.

With soft pressure I urged her knees apart, between her legs the small white strip of cloth disappeared into the cleft of her bottom. Her excitement was evident by the growing spot of moisture, soaking the white material, making it nearly transparent. Through it I could see the outline of her outer lips of her "charms" and the crease that's formed between them. I leaned forward and kissed the soft material just at the edge of her wetness. The scent of her excitement made me hard and the sensation it caused was wonderful.

I slipped two fingers from each hand, under the elastic lace that held her panties in place. With one smooth, fluid, motion I pulled them over the soft curve of her bottom. Instinctively she rose slightly from the chair to let the thin strips of satin glide over the globe of her smooth bottom then down and off her legs. I held the cloth to my nose and breathed deeply, then tasted the wetness with my tongue.

"It's intoxicating!" I breath more than spoke.

I set the panties to one side and I picked up the first red velvet pouch, un-tied it and removed the clear crystal sphere. Holding it between my thumb and forefinger I held it high enough for her to see it. I knew the fire behind me was being reflected in the orb, and that from where Kathleen sat it appeared that the fire was dancing within the clear crystal.

She was watching the sphere intently and her eyes followed it as my hand moved between her legs. The side of my hand softly glided along the inside of her leg to the inside of her thigh where I gently press the orb to her entrance and along the wet seam between her outer lips. I slid it from the top of her to the bottom collecting as much of her lubrication on it as I could. By now there was a steady flow of her "honey"...

"Feel the smooth, hard, round orb as it glides along your very wet lips" I whispered. "Relax and let the sensation become intense pleasure." I continued the motion.

"I'm lubricating it with your wetness." Then I paused at her entrance, and I looked deep into her eyes as I gave firm gentle pressure and the orb disappeared between her lips and into her inner most depths. I continued pushing with my finger until I could push no further, the other fingers of my hand were pressed hard against her vulva. The sensation of her warm wetness on my finger made me pause a moment to enjoy the experience.

That simple act made me harder. The sensations it caused inside Kathleen were mild but intense. The orb created a very pleasant pressure of being partly full.

I slowly removed my finger and sucked her heady fluid from it before I reached for the second velvet pouch. From it, came another orb. This one was clouded but reflected the light of the hundred candles that surrounded us.

"For this one" I whispered, "you must show me your willingness to continue on this journey. You must open yourself for me."

In a soft firm voice, I asked; "Will you reach down and hold your outer lips open with your fingers?"

Kathleen didn't answer, but her hands move slowly into place. She paused and appeared to be embarrassed by the thought of opening herself for me to see.

I gave her reassurance with my words. "You're beautiful!"

With hesitation, she slowly pulled the soft puffy outer flesh wider. In the soft glow of firelight I could see her inner lips come into view. They were very pink, wet and flushed with excitement. "You're beautiful!" I told her again, "you look like an open flower covered with the morning dew!"

I paused a moment to enjoy the view. At the center I could see the passage to her inner depths. I place the second sphere at her entrance and it too disappears into the warm wetness of her body. I pushed it upward until I felt the light tap as it came into contact with the first orb. Again I paused, enjoying the warmth moisture of her passage.

"You are so wet!"

I felt a slight tremor pass through her body with my words and watched her relax into the embrace of the chair. But she still held herself open to my view.

In the candle light, I could see my finger buried deep inside her. With her outer lips held wide, I could see the bud of her clitoris at the top of her inner lips. It was hard and swollen and throbbed with the rhythm of her heart. I leaned forward and kissed it. The taste of her fluids and the sense of her excitement drove me on. I slowly ran my tongue, wide and flat along the length of her inner lips from my finger up and over her clitoris.

The sensations of the pressure within her and the electric touch of my tongue on the little hard bud brought Kathleen to her first climax. It was a small one but made her sit up straight for a few moments while the walls of her passage constricted around my finger. When the heavy pulsing ceased she fell back into the chair and breathed a deep soul fulfilling sigh but the walls of her vagina continued to voice the beat of her heart on my finger.

Our eyes connected and no words needed to be spoken. There was a serene look on her face with a tinge of wonder in her eyes. One small tear ran down her cheek.

When I moved my finger I could feel the walls of her passage beginning to throb as her subsiding orgasm briefly flared anew.

I gave her a moment to "come down" before I withdrew my finger completely.

I removed the third and final sphere from its pouch. Like the second it was clouded and mysterious. As I handed it to her, I whisper in her ear, "Enjoy the feel of it in your hand. It's hardness, its smoothness, its size, its weight."

The feel of the crystal orb in her hand sent a warm surge of pleasure to the place where the other two were causing a pressure to build deep between her legs.

Her excitement grew when I said, "You must put this final piece in place yourself."

I helped her sit a little higher in the chair so she could get a better view of her open vulva. I took each of her legs, one at a time, and draped them over the arms of the chair. This spread her so wide that her outer lips were held wide open without any assistance from her fingers.

"It feels like the second orb may slip out of its own accord," were her first whispered words since we had begun.

I encourage her to hold it in, "Tighten your inner muscles. Fight the urge to set let it get free."

A mild orgasm raced through her body as she won the battle.

With her right hand she began to lubricate the third sphere with the fluid that was now dripping from her folds in a steady flow. The sight before me excited me more than I thought possible and I felt like I could climax without being touched. I fought the urge. This was her voyage, not mine.

She applied pressure to start the sphere on it passage, but I held her hand.

"Slow down, enjoy the sensations", I implored her, "enjoy the sight of your inner lips as they engulf the contour of the sphere. Watch as they swallow it up and into the warm embrace inside. Enjoy the pressure that builds in you as it passes from this world into you."

Kathleen paused for several seconds, took a deep breath then pressed it onward and it disappeared deep between her folds followed by the last two joints of her finger. Again I placed my hand on hers.

"Don't pull your finger out just yet, enjoy your wetness, enjoy the softness, enjoy the warmth, enjoy the pressure, and enjoy the erotic idea of having your own finger inside yourself for your own pleasure."

She moved her finger slightly, and it sent a strong orgasm crashing through her body. She moved it again and another raced through her, stronger than the first. She wanted to do it again, but the feelings were too intense. I pressed my hand a little harder; she fought the sensation but a third one crashed through her. Her breathing was coming in gasps and she could feel her body beginning to glow with the heat from within.

Slowly, I lifted her hand withdrawing her finger with it.

I let her lay there.

"Enjoy the sensations." I told her. "Feel them, all of them. Embrace them and let the pressure and pleasure build. Let the feelings engulf your body. Let them engulf your mind. Let them engulf your soul." I sat back, to one side so I could watch her in the light of the fire.

"Explore your feelings, pleasure yourself. Grasp your breasts through the robe, squeeze them, knead them, and make them feel good. Show me how you like to have them touched. Enjoy the sensations that touching them yourself can create. Let those sensations flow to the center of your pleasure; let it enhance the pressure that builds within you. Tease your nipples until they become so erect that the sensations they create causes a climax to stir within the center of your being."

Then I sat silently and enjoyed the incredible sight before me.

I reached for the small bottle and removed the stopper. Kathleen paused and breathlessly asked me what it was. I held it close to her nose so she could smell the soft scent of cherry and almond.

"It is exotic oil," I explained, "it's used to enhance the sensation of touch. When you rub it on, it creates a warm feeling."

I reached for her right hand and with her palm facing up I poured a small amount on her first three fingers, then placed them against the folds of vagina.

In a soft voice I urged her, "Stroke it, softly. Enjoy the sensation of your own touch. Make it feel good."

I placed my hand on hers and looking into her eyes I encouraged her into a gentle, firm pace. I looked deeper into her eyes and urged her on. Kathleen's eyes locked with mine and she took up the pace under her own power. The pressure in her vagina was building and the sensation of her fingers rubbing over the bud of her clitoris brought her closer and closer to the edge of climax.

"Slowly," I urged "make it last!"

Almost instinctively, she slowed the pace, but increased the pressure. Her hips thrust forward trying to match the pressure of her fingers. Our eyes remained locked; in hers I could see the excitement building. The expression on her face told me that it was building slowly and that she was torn between taking herself over the edge and my urging to make it last.

After several long minutes the pressure was building, her eyes were pleading for my approval to take it over the top. With my eyes fixed on hers, I nodded my approval and she screamed with her release. Her body tensed for a very long time as wave after wave of climax raced through her body. Her hands and feet were on fire. She pressed one more time across her opening and her body shook with the sensation of a mini-climax that stopped her breath for a brief and very intense moment.

She laid still, her hand gently against her outer lips.