The Voyage Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy the sensation, feel your skin! Does it burns with excitement?" she nodded her response; she was too exhausted to speak.

I un-tied the sash of her robe at her waist, opening the robe to her shoulders. Her breasts were heaving with the rhythm of her breath.

"You're beautiful!" I whispered reverently.

Her nipples were still nearly erect and her breasts swayed from the motion of her body as a chill from the window caused another small climax.

The pressure in her vagina from the crystal spheres was constant; she was so excited that little touches caused mini climaxes to rack her body. I brushed the back of my hand across a nipple and her body tensed in climax.

I reached for the red satin pouch that held the feather duster.

"I don't think I can take anymore." she almost whined.

I assured her, "You, can!!! And you will!!

I un-tied the pouch and removed the duster. The pouch was filled with a fine pink powder. I touched the feathers to the dust and moved it to a sensitive spot on the inside of her thighs. Lightly, the feather brushed across the tender flesh and left behind a light dusting of the powder. A cherry scent filled the air and the pressure was building again.

I brushed it across her breasts and her hand fell between her legs. I teased one nipple with the soft touch of the feather. Instantly, it became erect. I could see her hand beginning to move, slowly, lightly. Already her hips were responding to her touch as they rocked with the motion of her hand.

I knew that this would be a "BIG ONE"!

I continued to caress Kathleen's breasts and nipples with the feather. Her tempo increased and the pressure from her hand pressed deeper into her folds.

The pressure was building!

From her breasts, I lightly brushed down her chest across her tummy and to her inner thigh over her hip and along her side and back to her breast. Her nipples stiffened with her intensified excitement. I leaned forward and took one nipple into my mouth. I sucked lightly, and enjoyed the taste of her skin and the cherry dust. She told me to suck harder.

I did!

She looked down and watched as her nipple disappeared into my mouth. Her hand presses harder into her folds. By then her hips were raised off the chair in an effort to meet the pressure of her hand. Her pace increased.

The pressure was building!!

I took her left hand and poured a little of the oil in her palm, as her right hand continued to stimulate and her hips continue to thrust. I placed the oiled hand on her left breast and told her, "Squeeze and knead it. Let the oil enhance the pleasure."

Her hand tightened against the flesh of her heaving breast and the sensations raced to her vagina. I watched as swells of her breast squeezed between her fingers as they dug deeper.

"Make it feel good!!" I whispered. "This is the most beautiful sights in the world. You! Giving you pleasure. I love the sight of your hand pressing into your folds building your pleasure. I love the sight of your hips thrusting up, off the chair, fighting to increase the pleasure. I love seeing your hand squeezing your breast tightly and the erectness your touch has caused in your nipple."

I touched the hand on her breast and led it between her legs. Her right hand continued to stimulate your tender flesh as I guided two finger of her left hand to her entrance. "Push them all the way in," I urged, "Press them all the way in until you can feel the last orb."

I held her hand and encouraged into a thrusting motion in and out of her passage.

The pressure was building more rapidly now!

Kathleen had closed her eyes; she was completely lost in the sensations of her body!

By that point Kathleen had learned how to take herself to the edge and hold it there without going over. She had learned to prolong the sensation of her pending climax with the touch of your own hands.

I urged her on; "Make it build! Feel every nerve in your body cry out for release! Make it build!!

I took her left hand from her opening. She sighed from her frustration of being so close and being interrupted. I guided her hand towards her open mouth.

"Taste it! Enjoy the flavor of your excitement mixed with the flavor of your sweat, the flavor of the oil and the flavor of the dust".

Her lips closed around her fingers and she savored the taste of her fluids. The pace and pressure of her other hand increased on her vulva! By then a finger occasionally slipped into her depths as it rubbed across the tender, swelling flesh.

Her climax was building!!

Her eyes closed tighter and the contortions of her mouth were showing the intensity of the pressure and pleasure that was building within. Her hips no longer touched the chair; they are in a permanent upward thrust, in search of more pressure, more pleasure. Kathleen was somewhere between pain and intense pleasure. Her breathing was heavy as if she had been running hard, her heart was pounding in her chest and she was feeling as if she would never catch her breath again.

I moved so I was sitting directly between her knees. I inserted the first two finger of my right hand deeply into her wet opening. With my palm facing up, I curled the tips of my fingers in an upward motion. With the motion a person would use to beckon someone to come to them, I beckoned her orgasm to come. As my curling finger presses along the front wall of her vagina, the pressure increased and her breathing ceased. With every motion of my fingers she was building to greater and greater intensity. Both of her hands moved instinctively to her breasts. She grasped, squeezed and kneaded and the sensations built towards the most intense orgasm of the evening. Her body had grown ridged from the pressure my fingers were building within her vagina. Everything, all of her senses, centered on her breasts and the tips of my fingers on her G-spot.

The pressure from her hands as they squeezed her flesh and the pressure building intense pleasure within her vagina with every movement of my fingers was causing her body to tremble.

I leaned forward and placed my mouth over her open inner and outer lips as my fingers continue to work inside. Kathleen was racing towards a tremendous crash. I eagerly licked and sucked the folds of flesh and the sweet fluids that pour from inside her. My lips found the bud of her clitoris and my tongue concentrated on its tender nub. There was no stopping her climax now, it rapidly built to higher heights. The feelings were so intense that her entire body seemed to float in mid-air, supported only by her feet on the floor and the base of her neck at the back of the chair. The sensations were so intense that the muscles in her thighs and arms quivered uncontrollably. She was building to the point of no return. With one last thrust of my fingers and one long hard suck on her clitoris, Kathleen crashed over the edge.

She screamed with pleasure as the first breath in several minutes filled her lungs. For three or four minutes wave after wave of pleasure raced through her body.

I moved my fingers within her again. I paused just long enough to let her catch her breath and took her over the top again, then again and again.

She grabbed my wrist and begged me to stop.

"The pleasure is just too intense." she almost screamed, her eyes were wide and wild.

I looked softly into her eyes and took her over the edge one final time with one final thrust of my fingers. Her muscles tensed one last time and the last sphere that had been placed inside her was forced from its warmth by the powerful contractions of her vaginal muscles. The sensation of its passage to freedom gave her one last pleasant climax. She had lost count of the times she had cum! It didn't matter. Every nerve in her body was a source of pleasure. The simple act of me pulling the robe closed over her body sent chills to her toes and pleasure to her vagina. The soft cloth of the robe caressed her breasts as I pulled the two halves together, it caused her nipples to stiffen into hard points and sent another tremor racing through limp body. The weight of the cloth continued to stimulate them, I could see them pressing through the heavy material of the black velvet.

I tied the gold sash at her waist and kiss her on the lips. It was a slow sensual and loving kiss.

"Next time, is my turn," I whispered in her ear, "enjoy your journey!"

Her eyes grew heavy and she slipped into a deep satisfied and peaceful sleep.

I quietly left the room and close the door behind me. I went to the phone to order "dinner in" for two...