The Voyage Continues Ch. 03

Story Info
First painting session and girls night at the strip club.
6k words
4.57
18.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Vanessa arrived at Steve's house to pose for a painting. She was greeted at the door by Susan. "Hi, Van. Come on in. I have to run to the store to get some things I need for lunch." They exchanged a peck in the cheek and Susan added, "Just go ahead, Steve is the studio, first door down the hall."

"Hi Sue, thank you." Vanessa said, "You're looking good this morning, I don't know what it is but you look radiant."

"Why, thank you," Sue said a little flustered, "Probably it is because I just finished doing Yoga."

"Oh, yes. Steve mentioned that you do." Vanessa said, "We have also been taking some yoga classes, maybe we could get together sometime so you can give us some advice."

"I'd be glad too. Anytime, actually I'm thinking about starting a class. But now I really have to go, I also have an appointment at the dentist for a check up."

"Oh, sorry to hold you back." Vanessa apologized.

Steve came out from the hallway and he greeted Vanessa kissing her on the cheek and gave Susan a farewell kiss on the mouth.

"Ready?" he asked Vanessa.

"As ready as I can be." Vanessa answered.

"Did you bring your homework?" Steve asked her, taking her arm to guide her to the studio.

"Right here teacher." Vanessa said, showing him a sketching block.

They walked into the bedroom that Steve had transformed into a studio, Vanessa saw there was a stool in the middle of the room, and easel at one corner, a drawing board and several canvases against the wall. The painting of Susan that Steve had shown her the previous time hung on a wall. There were two other portraits of her and two nudes on the other walls. A sofa was pushed against one of the walls.

"I had to push everything out of the way so I can move around you as I sketch." Steve said waving his arm around.

Vanessa gave him her sketch book and sat down on the couch.

"Would you like something to drink, coffee or tea or something else?" Steve asked.

"No not right now, thank you."

Steve sat on the couch and began turning the pages on Vanessa's sketch book. Vanessa sat down next to him and watched as he flipped through the pages. Vanessa had asked Robert to pose for her one afternoon and had made some sketches, no trying to capture every detail but just letting the lines flow, shadowing some parts, he also had done a few others from pictures of her and Pamela.

When Steve saw the all, he asked Vanessa, "Tell me which ones you like best."

Vanessa moved closer to him and their thighs pressed together. She flipped through the pages pointing out those she liked and her breast brushed against his arm several times, she could feel her nipples hardening and she glanced down and saw that Steve was getting a hard on.

When she was through, Steve commented, "Yes, those are much better than any you have done in class. See what I mean about letting yourself go as you sketch?"

"Yes, actually I did them pretty quick." Vanessa answered, "I felt that it was too fast, that I had to put some more work on them, but I refrained from doing it."

"Good, just keep working like that." Steve told her, his arm was still pressing against Vanessa's breast and neither he nor she had moved away.

"Tell me which ones you like best." Vanessa asked him.

Steve pointed two a several sketches of Robert, "The other ones, you did them from photographs?"

"Yes, but how can you tell?" Vanessa asked surprised.

"They are a bit stiffer and they lack depth." Steve said, and added, "But they are OK, it's always better to work with a live model, but I know that's not always possible. Anyway, keep working on this, from now on I want you to do only sketches at the class where we have the live models, forget about painting for a while, OK?"

"Fine I'll do that." Vanessa asked.

"And now, shall we get started?" Steve asked her.

"Yes, what shall I do?"

"Just come and sit here on the stool." Steve said, "We'll start like that."

"I hope these clothes are OK?" Vanessa asked as she sat on the stool.

She had chosen a thin printed loose skirt that came just below her knees and her peasant blouse. She sat on the stool and adjusted her blouse, lowering a little, only enough to expose the top of her breasts. She placed one leg on the floor and the other one on the stool's foot-rest, one hand on her hips and the other one resting on her thigh.

"The clothes are fine," Steve told her, taking his sketch pad and a piece of charcoal, "And the pose is great. Just turn your head a little to the right. Have you modeled before?"

"Well, my husband's hobby is photography, and I've posed for him." Vanessa said, "He's the one who took the photos I worked from."

Steve hadn't failed to notice that the sketches portrayed two different women, must likely one of them was Vanessa, but, who was the other one? He wondered... He worked quickly moving around the stool to catch several angles.

"OK, now, could you raise your skirt a bit, to about half thigh?" Steve asked her, not sure how she would react, "And lower your blouse a bit on one side, to show part of your breast?"

"Sure." Vanessa stood up to let her skirt fall over the stool; she sat down again and crossed her legs raising her skirt, knowing that most of her legs were thus exposed. The she adjusted her blouse, lowering a bit like Steve had asked but she said, "Is this enough or do you want the whole breast to show?"

Without waiting for his answer she lowered the blouse exposing her right breast.

"That's fine," Steve said hoarsely. "You sure you're comfortable with it?"

"Yes, I am." Vanessa answered looking at Steve directly in the eye, "But what about Sue? What would she say if she finds me naked here?"

"Naked? You mean...?" Steve stammered.

"Yes, I talked to my husband about it and we would love to have a painting of me in the nude, painted by you of course." Vanessa said. "You'd do it, wouldn't you?"

"Of course... it's just that I never..." Steve regained his composure, "Of course I'll do it, although that would take a few sessions." And then he quickly added, "And no, I don't think Sue would mind."

"I don't want to get you in any kind of problem." Vanessa added.

"No, don't worry." Steve said, beginning to sketch again.

Next he asked Vanessa to pose standing up without her blouse. She did several poses standing up, noticing that the bulge under Steve's pants hadn't softened. Then without Steve having to ask her, she undid the clasp of her skirt and it dropped to the floor, she stood naked in front of him, her hands on her hips, her legs slightly parted. Steve realized then that she hadn't worn any underwear and he felt his cock jerking, 'God! She's really a very desirable woman... I wonder if...?' but he dismissed the thought and said.

"That's a beautiful pose, hold it, will you?" Steve said, and trying to ease his nervousness, he added, "I hope you don' go around without underwear in your classes." Just as he finished uttering the words, he regretted it, what would Vanessa think?

But Vanessa just laughed and she answered, "Well, sometimes I do."

Just then Susan walked into the studio. She stopped in her tracks seen Vanessa standing nude in the middle of the room. "I'm sorry, but the door was not closed."

Vanessa didn't make any effort to cover herself, and she just said very naturally, "I asked Steve of he would do a nude painting of me, you see, I told my husband and we would love to have one. I loved the ones he showed me the other day. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, no," Susan said, "I was just surprised, the other times when he's had a model posing nude he usually closes the door. But no, I don't mind at all. It's been sometime since he hired another model and he's just been drawing me, so I guess now I'll get some rest," she added in a playful tone.

"Great!" Vanessa said, "I'm glad this doesn't bother you."

Steve had gone over to his wife and placed his arm around his shoulders, "See, I told you I have a very understanding wife," and he kissed Susan.

"So now I'll leave you alone to work, I'll go and do some chores and fix lunch, it'll be ready in about an hour. Is that OK, or do you need more time?"

"That's fine," Steve said, "We'll be done in an hour, I'm just doing some sketches now."

After Susan left, Steve asked Vanessa, "Do you have anything in mind for the painting you want?"

"I was thinking of posing like the Maja," Vanessa said referring to the famous painting by Goya.

"Then I guess we'll need the couch. Let me move it over so the light is right."

"I'll give you a hand." Vanessa said.

They moved the couch around until Steve was satisfied that it got the proper light. He was surprised by how at ease Vanessa was with her nudity. Vanessa adopted the pose, lying down in the couch, her arms above her head; one leg straight down and the other one bent at the knee at right angles with the couch. Vanessa was perfectly aware that when Steve stood at a certain angle he had a perfect view of her vagina. This made her juices begin to flow and she noticed the bulge in Steve's trousers hadn't diminished.

Steve was having a hard time controlling his thoughts. Usually when he painted a nude he didn't think about sex. But now it was totally different, he kept thinking what it would be like to caress Vanessa's breasts, to take her nipples in her mouth, to lick her juicy pussy, to fuck her. He was certain that she could see his state of arousal, still she hadn't said anything nor did she try to cover herself. Finally he decided he'd better stop, so he told Vanessa that they were done. She took her clothes and slipped them back on, and then she asked him if she could see the sketches.

Again she sat very close to him on the couch and pressed her breast against his arm as she flipped the pages.

"They are beautiful Steve," Vanessa said, "they are really lovely." And she gave him a wet kiss on the cheek.

Just then Susan entered since nobody had closed the door. "I'm glad you're done. Lunch is ready, but first let me see what you've done."

She sat at the other side of Steve and he flipped through the sketches again, "I have to agree with Van, these are lovely." Susan said, "Isn't he a great artist?"

Vanessa realized that Susan must have heard her comments and probably she had seen them kissing her husband but still she hadn't said anything and she didn't seem to be upset in the least. She was glad and wondered if she would ever get to fuck Steve, because she knew the only way she would do it, was if Susan agreed or participated, but she kept this to herself and just agreed with Susan.

"Yes, he is very talented."

"I'm always telling him he should devote more time to his painting and mount a full exhibition." Susan said, getting up, "But come along, we'll talk about this over lunch."

* * *

After Vanessa had left, Steve tided up his study rearranging the furniture and went to the kitchen looking for Susan. She was finishing washing the dishes and Steve stepped behind her circling her waist with his arms. He kissed her neck and pressed his body against her. Susan felt his hardness against her rear and when he cupped her breasts she turned around circling his neck with her arms.

"My, my, aren't we hot?" Susan said kissing his lips, "Van really left you all worked up?"

"You have to admit she is hot!" he said placing his hands on her ass, "She has a great body."

"Yes she does." Susan admitted as Steve nibbled her neck causing her skin to fill with goose bumps, "But I had never seen you this worked up with any of the other women who have modeled for you, except when I pose for you."

"What can I say," Steve mumbled pulling her top up and unhooking her bra, "I don't know what came over me."

Susan lifted her arms and Steve pulled her top and bra off bending down to suck a nipple in his mouth. She put her hand behind his head and pulled it closer to her, arching her back to push her breast deeper into his mouth.

"Mmhhh," Susan moaned, "now suck the other one."

As Steve sucked the other nipple he unbuttoned Susan's jeans and pushed them down her legs slipping his fingers in her slit. He was surprised to see how wet she was.

"Mmhh, you're all wet honey." He said, working his fingers into her cunt.

"You know I love it when you nibble my neck and suck my nipples." Susan said. Now let's go to the bedroom and get you out of these clothes."

"I don't think I can wait to get to the bedroom," Steve said unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall down his legs, he kicked them off and after Susan pulled his t-shirt over his head he grabbed her ass and lifted her so she was sitting on the kitchen counter.

He grabbed his cock, and guided it to the entrance of her vagina, pushing forward he sunk his shaft into her. Susan wrapped her legs behind his back as he began pumping his cock in and out of her.

"Oh God! Honey," Susan gasped, "You're so hard... Yessss... Move faster... fuck me harder..."

Steve was breathing hard as he fucked his wife. She knew he probably was fantasizing about Vanessa but she didn't care. Sometimes when they went out they would play a game, selecting someone at the restaurant, or wherever they were, that they liked. Susan would pick a man and point him to Steve, and he would pick a woman pointing it to Susan. They when on their way back home, they would tell each other what they imagined the people they had chosen would make love to them, or what they would do to them. This really fired them up and they had some wild sex fantasizing about the other person.

Steve bent forward to suck Susan's nipples and this triggered her orgasm. As her inner muscles clamped around his shaft, Steve drove into her and began cumming. Steve kissed Susan on the mouth and then covered her face with kisses. She relaxed her legs and his cock slid out of her.

"Come, let's take a shower or you're going to be late for your class." Susan told Steve leading him to the bathroom.

"I think I'm going to enjoy your painting sessions with Van." She told him with a smile on her face.

* * *

Vanessa checked the time, 'Good, I still have time before my class,' she thought. She called Robert and asked if he was not to busy so she could drop in to tell him how the session had gone.

"No, I'm not to busy right now. My next meeting is at four so you can come for a while."

She didn't know if she would have enough time to go back home and change after posing for Steve so she had brought some clothes to change in case she was running late.

Vanessa walked into Robert's office after greeting his secretary and locked the door, she was carrying a large purse and one of her business suits in a hanger. She locked the door, placed her bag and hanger on a chair and went to kiss Robert.

"So how was it?" Robert asked, "And what's with the clothes?"

Vanessa stepped back and said, "As far as the clothes, I have to change before I go to school." And she pulled her top over her head and stepped out of her skirt and shoes. "And as far as how it went, it was great, he did some great sketches as I laid there nude while he stared at me and drew. God I'm so hot I was worked up I was you could do something about it." And she sunk to her knees and began lowering his fly.

"Here?" Robert asked, "Right now? We've never done it here."

"No we haven't but I think it would be exciting." Vanessa said taking Robert's limp cock in her mouth. The sounds of telephones, people typing and several voices could be heard outside his office.

It didn't take Vanessa long to make Robert's cock hard, she stood up and pushing some papers aside she climbed on his desk she spread her legs. "Come, I need you inside me."

Robert stood up and after rubbing his cock up and down her slit, he penetrated her.

"God! Van," He said as his cock sank into her vagina, "You're really wet. So tell me more."

"He did several sketches with me sitting on a stool first and then standing up." Vanessa began telling him as he pumped his cock into her, "Then I lay on a couch with my legs spread while he drew. He chose an angle from where he could see my pussy. I got wet right then... Mhhh, yes, that's it, a little faster... I had to really control myself not to touch myself right then."

Robert kept fucking his wife, pinching her nipples, "So that was all?" he asked pushing Vanessa's legs back over her chest. As his cock sank deeper Vanessa gasped.

"Oh yesss... I'm almost there. Yes, that was all, but all the time I could see the bulge under his pants and I imagined his cock inside me which only made things worse. Oh shit... don't stop now... I'm..."

Vanessa had to bite her hand not to scream out as she reached her climax. Robert kept on fucking her and she came a second time when his semen filled her vagina.

Vanessa got some tissues from her bag and placed them between her legs, as she sat down.

"I didn't know if his wife was going to get mad. She actually saw me flirting with him quite openly, but she didn't. She was pretty cool about the whole thing." Vanessa said as she sat on one of the chairs to wait for his cum to drip out of her, "I told them about some pictures you've taken of me and I promised to take some the next time I go, so would you make a CD with some of the more artistic ones. I'm going back day after tomorrow for another session."

"And do you think they might..." Robert asked.

"I don't know." Vanessa said, "Steve was obviously turned on by me. And Sue was pretty cool about the nudity, but I don't know. I was thinking of asking them over for dinner on Saturday, to show them more photos and if we feel things are right, maybe a video and we'll see what happens. What do you think?"

"That's fine with me."

Vanessa stood up and dried the cum that was on her thighs, she threw away the tissue and liked her fingers. "Mmhh, that taste's good." She took a pair of stockings and a blouse from her purse and sat down to put the stockings on. She slipped into her blouse and then put on her skirt. She put on her jacket and turned around so Robert could inspect her. "What do you think?"

"You look gorgeous," Robert answered, But, what, no underwear?"

Vanessa looked at him mischievously and answered, "I'm still feeling naughty. So think of me standing in front of my students without any panties and probably some of your cum on my thighs. And hurry home."

"I'd love too, but remember I have to present a project tonight, so I'll be home rather late."

"Shit, I forgot that." Vanessa said going over to kiss Robert goodbye. "Well, then I think I'll drop in on Pam after class."

"Remember Ed is going to be at the meeting too." Robert said, walking with her to the door.

"I'm sure Pam and I will figure something out."

"I'm sure you will," Robert said opening the door and kissing her again, "Thank you. That really eased my tension."

* * *

Vanessa arrived at the school still with time to spare so she went to the faculty lounge and poured herself a cup of coffee. A few minutes later Steve came in and he went over to her and kissed her on the cheek. He poured himself some coffee and they sat at a table, chatting as they usually did. Vanessa took a pen from her purse and wrote something on a napkin, folded it and handed it to Steve. The note simply said 'Still no underwear.' She stood up and bent down to kiss him on the cheek.

"I have to go now, see you around."

At the lecture she saw Josh sitting there, and a few minutes later Steve came into the lecture hall and sat down in the back. Midway through the lecture Vanessa took off her coat. Her white blouse was not thin enough but she knew her breasts bounced with her movements and she saw Josh, Steve and several other students squirming in their seats, trying to hide their hard-ons. She got excited again and her juices started flowing.

After the lecture she got on her car and phoned Pamela to ask if she could drop by.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12