The Voyage Continues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

"Sure, seems we are going to have a girls' only night," Pamela said, "Kathy is coming over shortly. John is out of town on business."

"Hey, I have an idea," Vanessa spoke on her cel, "Why don't we go to the club, tonight's ladies night."

"Yeah," Pamela answered, "I'll tell Kathy, would you pick us up? Oh, and one more thing, I'm going to call Jolynn, you know, I told her about the male strippers and she asked me to invite her."

"Sure, so I'll see you shortly."

They arrived at the club and after going inside they were greeted by a male host who was only wearing a jock strap. Vanessa whispered something in his ear and he led them to one of the private rooms behind the stage. It was at the end and was smaller than the one they had been in on their previous visit.

A waiter came in with an ice bucket and a bottle of champagne, "Hi, ladies, my name is Jon, and I'll be your waiter tonight, in order not to disturb you, all you have to do is press one of those red buttons whenever you need something."

"Thank you Jon," Vanessa said, "But I'm not feeling like champagne tonight, I think I'll have a margarita. How about you guys?"

"Yes, margaritas' fine with me." Pamela said and Kathy assented too. "Better bring four since we're waiting for someone."

The waiter took away the champagne and a few minutes later he returned with four large ball glasses, "Margaritas for the ladies."

Pamela saw Jolynn standing next to the bar turning this way and that looking for them. "Hey Jon, see that lady in the red blouse by the bar, that's our friend. Would you please go get her?"

"Sure thing," Jon replied.

They were on their second margarita when Karl came in to greet them. "Hi my Daring Housewives, and how are you tonight?" He gave the three of them a smacking kiss on the cheek and Pamela introduced him to Jolynn, "You sure caused a huge stir the other night. As of next week we are going to have Monday nights as amateur night, actually I'm calling it Daring Housewives night in you honor."

"Oh wow Karl! This place is getting better all the time." Pamela told him.

"Yes, we'll see about coming back on a Monday night soon." Vanessa added.

"And maybe you'll participate the next time." Karl said patting Kathy in the arm. "Oh Van, please have Bob give me a call, I want him to do some photos of the male strippers and see if he can come up with a poster or something for Monday nights."

"Yeah, I'll have him call you tomorrow."

"Well ladies, have fun." Karl rose to leave, "You take care of these ladies, you hear. Anything they want, they get. Anything! They are my very special Housewives."

"Thank you Karl," Vanessa said, and the rest of them echoed her.

When he left, Jolynn asked, "So what was that all about? Daring Housewives? Amateur night? Special friends?"

Pamela and Vanessa laughed, "So you didn't tell her everything." Vanessa said.

"Well, no, just about the male strippers." Pamela said.

"So who is going to enlighten me?" Jolynn asked.

Vanessa started telling her about the previous night, and Pamela joined her telling her side of the story. And then Vanessa told her about Robert being the official photographer for the girls. She wave her arm toward the posters on the walls, "He took all of those."

Jolynn got up to look at the photographs closer. "Those are great pictures. You think you might get your husband to do some work for me? And would you think that some of these girls would like to model some of the clothes we have at the store?"

"I'll tell Bob about it, but I'm sure he'll do it," Vanessa replied, "and about the girls, I'm sure two of them will do it gladly," then she remembered sugar and the other girls that had asked Robert to do some pictures for their portfolios, "and maybe a few others."

"That would be great. Well, I can't say that I'm surprised about you stripping here," Jolynn said, "Not by you Van, not after the show you put on the store the last time you were there. But you Pam, I'm really surprised, you always seem so proper in the store, why hadn't you told me about this?"

"Well Jolynn, you're my boss after all." Pamela said placing her hand on Jolynn's knee, "And I'm not going to go prancing around naked at the store. That wouldn't be proper."

"No, not at the store," Jolynn said placing her hand over Pamela's, not to push it away, but to move her further up her thigh. "But when you tried some clothes on, you always closed the curtain in the dressing room."

"So, are you asking me to strip for you the next time I try something on?" Pamela asked looking boldly at Jolynn.

"I guess I am." Jolynn replied.

"Oh, OK, I'll do it next time." Pamela said, squeezing Jolynn's thigh, "or if you want to I can do it now."

"You mean here? Right now?" Jolynn asked nervously, "We wouldn't get into any trouble for that, would we?"

Pamela just stood up and reached back to lower the zipper of her dress. Swaying suggestively with the music, she turned to watch the male stripper on the stage that had just taken off his thong and was facing the mirror. Pamela let her dress fall to her waist and pressed her breasts against the glass.

Vanessa had been caressing Kathy's thighs and now she moved her hand below her skirt and touched her panties. They were wet already. Kathy moaned as Vanessa slid her fingers beneath the panties and into her cunt. She pulled Vanessa to her and they kissed.

Pamela turned around; her back pressed against the glass, and began caressing her breasts. She lowered a hand and slipped it beneath her dress to caress her pussy.

Jolynn was looking at her and the male stripper beyond the glass. Her eyes were shining and she moved her hand to her breast. Kathy moaned again and she saw that Vanessa had pulled Kathy's tank top down, exposing her breasts and was sucking her nipples as she continued to finger fuck her. Kathy had her legs open wide and Jolynn could clearly see Vanessa's fingers as they disappeared inside her cunt.

Pamela had let her dress drop to the floor, and she walked slowly toward Jolynn, still swaying to the music. She picked up her glass and drained it. "Guess we need another round."

She pressed the red button and Jon walked into the room and froze taking the scene in. "Oh, excuse me;" he said apologetically, "you probably pressed the buzzer without noticing it."

"Oh no," Pamela said, "We need another round." And get something for yourself if you want to join us."

Jon had his eyes fixed on Kathy's cunt as he picked up the empty glasses, "Sure. I will... I'll be right back."

Jon came back with the drinks and after giving the women theirs he hesitated.

"Come, sit here with us." Vanessa told him and she moved over so he could sit between them.

Pamela was still dancing around caressing herself when another stripper came on stage. It was Josh. Pamela went over to Jolynn and taking her hand she pulled her to her feet. "OK boss, happy now?" she kissed Jolynn lightly on the lips and told her, "Your turn."

Vanessa took of her shirt and saw that Kathy had pulled her top up, covering her breasts. "Hey Kathy, that's not fair, once something gets uncovered, it stays uncovered."

She reached over Jon to pull Kathy's top off, brushing her breasts against his arm. Jon was sitting stiffly not knowing what to do. Vanessa placed her hand on his thigh and told him, "Relax, honey. Just enjoy yourself, there's nothing you can do, that will upset us."

Vanessa stood up and took her skirt off. She sat down again and took one of Jon's hands and placed it on her upper thigh and again she placed her hand on his thigh.

Jolynn has slowly moving with music; she closed her eyes to get into the rhythm and began undoing the buttons on her blouse. She took it off and then stepped out of her skirt. She kept dancing now clad only in a lacy transparent bra and panties that did not hide her nipples and pubic hair. She turned around to face the glass wall and watch Josh dancing. Still with her back to them, she took of her bra and turned around covering her breasts with her hands. She began rubbing her breasts and then she lowered them to take off her panties. She stood naked, swaying to the music and she began caressing herself as she moved closer to Pamela.

Everybody had their eyes glued on Jolynn, admiring her slender figure. Her medium sized upturned breasts were capped by dark areoles and long nipples. She had a neat triangle of jet black pubic hair, very much like Vanessa's. When she was standing right in front of Pamela, she parted her outer labia and inserted a finger into her cunt. She pulled it out, glistening with her juices and offered it to Pamela.

Pamela took the finger into her mouth sucking it avidly and at the same time inserted one of her fingers into Jolynn's cunt. Jolynn moaned softly and she bent forward to kiss Pamela and fondle her breasts.

When they broke the kiss, Jolynn sat next to Pamela and said, "God Pam! I've wanting to do this since I hired you," and she kissed her again. Their hands explored their bodies, fondling their breasts, pulling their nipples and finally they buried their fingers in the other woman's cunt.

Jon had his eyes glued on the two women making out in front of him as he caressed Kathy and Vanessa's thighs. He wanted to touch their pussies but he still was unsure. His cock had hardened and it threatened to burst out of his jock-strap. Just then, Vanessa placed her hand on it.

"My, my, what do we have here?" She said pulling Jon's cock out and wrapping his fingers around it.

She guided Jon's hand to her cunt and reached over him to kiss Kathy then she pressed her head down until it was just inches away from Jon's cockhead. "Go ahead honey; take it in your mouth."

Kathy hesitated; here she was with a complete stranger's cock right in front of her. It had been hard for her to make love with Robert and Edward. She still felt that somehow she was cheating on her husband. And just a few days ago she had sucked and fucked Jake, a man she had known only for a few hours. But this was different, this was a total stranger. But the sight of his engorged cockhead in front of her eyes, the tip already crowned by a drop of pre-cum was totally enticing. She had been watching the other dancers strip, noticing the differences in their cocks, and she had been totally aroused when Vanessa finger fucked her. Even when Jon came into the room, actually she had felt more excited watching his cock grow under his jock-strap as he fixed her eyes on her half naked body. She was still soaking wet and totally horny, her body screamed for release. Her husband had told her she could fuck any man she wanted, even if he wasn't there, so she didn't know why she hesitated.

Finally her body won. She lowered her head and sucked Jon's cockhead into her mouth, swirling her tongue on its tip, savoring the salty flavor of his fluids. Jon's cock was much smaller than John's, even a bit smaller and thinner than Robert or Edward's so after a few tries Kathy was able to take it all the way down her throat. 'Hell!' she thought, 'this is the first time that I've deep throated anybody and I'm doing it to a total stranger.'

Jon was in heaven, he was being deep throated by a beautiful young woman while he sucked the breasts and nipples of an older, but very attractive woman, and had his fingers buried in her cunt. He heard Vanessa gasp at the same time her inner muscles clamped around his fingers and her juices drenched them. He couldn't hold back any longer and he instinctively arched his hips, burying his cock and cummed all the way down Kathy's throat. Kathy felt Jon's cockhead pulsing in her throat and she remained there controlling her gagging reflex taking all his cum in her throat.

Jolynn was on her back in the couch, playing with her breasts while Pamela had her head buried between her legs and was eating her avidly. Jolynn had already cummed once and when Pamela bit her clit she exploded again. She then pushed Pamela back on the sofa and after sucking her nipples for a while she went down on her.

Kathy hadn't stopped sucking Jon's dick; she didn't want him to loose his hardness. She wanted to fuck him. When she felt his cock was going to remain hard she straddled his hips, his back to him and lowered herself on his cock. Vanessa knelt in front of them and licked Kathy's clit while she rode Jon. Kathy was so hot that she started cumming immediately, but she kept riding Jon.

When Kathy had cummed again, Jon was panting and he managed to say, "You better... pull away... I'm about to..."

Reluctantly, Kathy pulled away and Vanessa took his cock in her mouth, wrapping her lips just below the crown, suctioning hard while she pumped his shaft with her fingers. Jon moaned loudly and his sperm flooded Vanessa's mouth. In the couch Pamela screamed as she came in Jolynn's mouth.

To be continued.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12