The Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob's eyes opened in suprise and approval as Janet climbed through the hatch, wearing nothing but the oh-so-small and oh-so- revealing yellow bikini. He saw how it flattered her legs, and barely contained her tight bottom. His gaze traveled up her taut belly and trim back, to her firm, shapely bosom, attractively (and barely) encased in her bikini top. As he forced his eyes from her breasts to her face, he saw her watching his inspection. He smiled, a bit boldly this time, and nodded approvingly. "Wow," he murmured to her. "Very nice." He stepped to her, and put his face down to kiss her again. This time, his hands caressed the soft, firm skin of her back, and he pulled her tightly to him. She responded by wrapping her arms around his neck, and stepping even tighter into him. And Bob wasn't entirely positive, but did she just flick her tongue onto his lips?

Bob realized that his body was responding very enthusiastically to Janet. He wasn't quite ready for her to realize this, so he stepped back and asked "Ready to jump in?"

Janet nodded, but she had already felt his physical reaction. And it pleased her. It was such a rush, discovering that she could still command such a reaction from such a handsome man. Moreover, she had felt enough of it to be confident that Bob had all the necessary equipment to take her over the moon. Yes, things were looking very nice.

Bob quickly turned and fumbled with the shackle on the stern rail that led to the swimming ladder. He opened it, and motioned Janet to jump in. She gingerly stepped down into the surprisingly cool water. Instantly, she felt her nipples harden. She knew that under the thin material of her bikini top, they would be clearly visible to Bob. She decided to tease him, so she stopped partway down the ladder with her legs up to her knees in the water. "Oooh, it's so cold," she said, teasingly. "I need to get used to this water." As she said that, she wiggled her body, so that her breasts, with their erect nipples, swayed enticingly underneath her top. She saw that Bob was definitely watching. And his reaction underneath his swim trunks was strengthening.

Bob watched her for a moment, thoroughly enjoying the view, then decided enough was enough. "Well," he began, mischieviously, as he drew off his polo shirt and dropped it on the deck, "there really is only one way to deal with the cold lake water." He approached the stern rail, and for a moment, Janet, momentarily distracted by the sight of his manly, muscular torso lightly covered by soft hair, thought he was going to take her hands off the railing and throw her into the cold lake. Instead, Bob lengthened his stride, shifted his approach to pass alongside her, and with a powerful leap, jumped headlong into the lake. His smooth entry resulted in very little cold water splashing on Janet. He swam underwater for several feet, using powerful kicks and arm strokes. Breaking water to surface almost twenty feet away from the boat, he turned to Janet and said "Come on in! The water is fine!"

Janet giggled, then lowered herself the rest of the way into the cool water. A strong swimmer herself, she swam around the stern, then swam toward Bob. An amused look on his face, he treaded water as she approached. As she drew near him, she suddenly put her hands on his shoulders, and pushed herself up, dunking his head underwater, but feeling his face as she pushed it down her cleavage, down her belly, and briefly as it rubbed against her bikini bottom. She quickly pushed away as Bob resurfaced with a gleam in his eye and a grin on his face. "Is that how it's gonna be?" he asked challengingly.

"Yup," she replied, with her own playful grin, as she backpedaled away from him. "But only if you catch me." She then turned away and started swimming from him with strong, fluid strokes. Bob quickly gave chase, and after a few moments, caught her by the leg.

"Gotcha now!" he cried in triumph. But instead of dunking her, he pulled himself hand over hand, up her leg, grazing her bottom, until he had her in a clinch. Janet wriggled in mock protest, until Bob turned her to face him. Then, still treading water, her arms went around his neck and there was no more playing. She kissed him with all the ardor she felt for him, and he responded with all the passion he felt for her. She opened her mouth to him, and their tongues wrestled and twisted as she rubbed her hard nipples against him. His hand moved down her back and held her tightly, as she felt his hardness rub against her. This time she didn't hesitate, and she wrapped her legs around him. Even in the cold water, she felt her own arousal. She wanted him, and she could tell that he wanted her.

Back aboard the Bookworm, they stood on the aft deck, both dripping water, both staring at each other. They both knew where this was heading; they both were afraid to be the first to take the next step. So Janet took a deep breath and did it for both of them. "I don't want my wet swimsuit to drip in your nice clean cabin," she whispered. "Maybe you better take it off me so it can dry up here." As she said this, she took his hands, and gently placed them on her breasts. She could feel her hard nipples rub against his palms. She was surprised to feel that his hands were trembling.

With his hands resting on her breasts, Bob kissed Janet's cheek, then bent down to kiss her jaw, her throat, and the top of her shoulders. He kissed his way down her breasts and kissed his way around her nipples. As he did so, she became even more aroused. She wrapped her arms around him, and began to breathe even more quickly.

Bob removed his right hand from her left nipple, as his left hand continued to rest on her other breast. His kisses, licks and nibbles moved around and around her nipple, coming closer and closer. Janet writhed underneath his grasp, trying to force his mouth onto her nipple. Bob toyed with her for only a couple of seconds before he put his mouth on her nipple, still covered by her bikini top. He sucked on it, then he took the aroused, erect nipple gently between his teeth. Then with his tongue, he began to flick her nipple. That began to drive her wild.

Janet gasped, thoroughly aroused now. One of her arms stayed around Bob's neck and kept her from falling. Her other hand was around his back, and now she began firmly to move that hand down his back. She hesitated for only a moment when she encountered the waistband of his swim trunks, then she slid her hand inside them, and slid down, until she could feel the strength and tension in his bottom. She squeezed, and he groaned.

Bob shifted his position, to make it easier for her to grab his bottom. He moved his face from her left nipple to her right, and repeated the teasing circles, leading to taking her right nipple in his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. As he did so, his right hand gently flicked and pulled on the nipple he had first nibbled on.

"You can take it off me, if you want," whispered Janet.

Bob looked her in the eye, and even more aroused, brought his trembling hand up to the snap on the front of her top. "You're sure?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, impatiently. "Do it now!"

So Bob did it now.

Janet's bikini bra opened with a bit of a spring as her breasts were released, but the lake water held the fabric to her skin so that it did not yet reveal all of her. Bob brought his mouth down to the open snap, and kissed her cleavage as the bra slid off and her shapely breasts sprang into view. Then he began to suck and nibble her right breast with enthusiasm and abandon. His right hand continued to flick and pull gently on her left breast -- now completely open to his view. Bob stopped -- briefly -- to admire that view, and again kissed Janet, deeply and ardently. Then he sat her down on the deck bench, leaned her back, and bent over her to resume his most enjoyable chore.

Janet sat back and enjoyed the sensations. She was half-naked, on a boat in the middle of the lake, with this extremely handsome man nibbling, sucking on, and playing with her tits, and she was loving it. Moreover, she was becoming thoroughly aroused. She felt herself become wetter beneath her bikini bottoms, and she rubbed herself against his hardness as her worked on her chest.

Bob loved the taste of Janet, and couldn't get enough of her. After he had both of her nipples standing as erect as pencil erasers, he began to slide down her body. He kissed the undersides of both her breasts as his arms slid down her back, from her shoulderblades to the small of her back. He kissed and nibbled on her ribcage as his hands slid further down, just beginning to feel the swell of her rump. He kissed her stomach and licked her bellybutton as his hands slid further down, and squeezed her ass outside of her bikini bottom. Her moan of "yeeessss" encouraged him on, and he kneaded her buns like two tight, round mounds of firm dough. He continued to kiss, lick and nibble his way down below her navel, feeling her belly undulate as her breathing became more rapid. Soon, his chin touched the waistband of her bikini panty, and he could smell her arousal.

Bob began to kiss and nibble her belly along the line of her waistband. Then he ventured further down, outside the yellow, wet, fragrant panty. He felt her groan, and her breath caught as she did so. Her legs spontaneously opened to his overtures and he could see her arousal. Bob moved his face away from her bikini bottom and started kissing her legs, just above her knees. All the while, he continued to knead her ass cheeks.

Janet squirmed as Bob kissed the insides of her thighs, and she felt her legs spreading even further to allow him access to every inch of her. He kissed and nibbled, and his hands continued to squeeze and knead her ass. He could smell, and now begin to taste, the fluids of her arousal. As he moved farther up her inner thighs, his nose, and then his chin rubbed against her bikini bottom. Overcome with lust, Bob buried his face in the thin material and felt the shape of her labia on his face and cheeks. He thrust his tongue as deep in her pussy as the taut material would allow. Janet squirmed and moaned even more loudly. Still thrusting his tongue and licking her thights, Bob then slid his hands beneath the her bottoms, and squeezed her bare ass cheeks.

That did it. As Bob continued relentlessly kissing, licking, and squeezing her, Janet felt herself falling in the throes of a violent orgasm. "Oh, god!" she gasped, "Oh, god! Oh. . . . Oh. . . Oh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ooohhh mmmyy ggooddd, I'm cumminggg!" she screamed out loud. Bob grinned and kept going.

Janet's orgasm seemed to go on for a long time. But eventually, the half-nude woman collapsed onto the deck bench, gasping as if she had run a marathon. She partly rolled over, disengaging his mouth, and partly moving away from his roaming, squeezing hands. Bob gently caressed her lower leg and watched her, as, with eyes closed, Janet rested and caught her breath. Finally, she opened her eyes, and after a moment, focused on his face.

"Oh, my god," she half-whispered. "I wasn't sure I could do that anymore."

"You didn't?" Bob asked with a raised eyebrow. "Then you have done that before?" he grinned in anticipation awaiting her answer.

"I'll have you know I used to be very good at this," Janet answered defiantly, her breasts gently bobbing in agreement. "It's just that it's been a while, and I didn't know how much it was going to come back."

Bob grinned. "All you need is a good skipper, and you'd be amazed what you can make a fast boat do," he chuckled.

Janet gave him a mock frown. "I'm not sure which is worse: being compared to a boat, or being called fast." Then she grinned at him.

"Either way," Bob grinned, as he moved toward her, "I trust that this was just the beginning. Something tells me we may not be doing much more sailing this afternoon."

The look on Janet's face confirmed that she too, was looking forward to more. "Probably not," she said. "But can we go below? I know there's no other boats in sight, but I'm still a bit self-conscious."

You weren't all that self-conscious a moment ago, Bob thought. But he stood up and stepped toward the small ladder that led from the upper deck to the cabin area and climbed down. "Allow me," he said chivalrously as he turned, took her hand and guided her down the ladder, where he followed, and then moved forward to hug her half- naked body. She stepped willingly and enthusiastically into his embrace.

As Bob embraced her, he didn't feel her hands on his back. He briefly wondered about that, then felt her begin to untie the drawstring of his swim trunks. His arousal, which had softened during their chat after Janet's orgasm, immediately hardened as he realized where her hands were going. Janet reached in his trunks and grasped his cock in both her hands. Gently, she stroked up and down his excited member as she looked him in the eye and said innocently, "Gee, skipper, is this for me?"

"Oh . . . yes . . . it . . . is . . . ." Bob gasped in reply, suddenly overcome by powerful lust. "And . . . it . . . is . . . very . . . glad . . . to . . . meet . . . you . . . too." He was barely able to speak. Hoping to regain a measure of control over the events, his hands wantonly grasped her breasts, seeking to tweak her nipples into submission.

"Oh, no you don't" she said playfully, as she twisted away from his hands, then led him by his hard cock into the master cabin she had glimpsed earlier. "It's my turn. Is there anything else we need to do to make the boat safe?"

"Um . . . no . . . not now . . ." he gasped. "Later. we'll need to watch for that storm. Not . . now. But . . ." he began awkwardly.

"But what?" she asked, amused, as she continued to gently stroke him.

"But . . . um . . . if you want me to put on a rubber, . . . . um . . . you better stop now," he grunted, embarrassed. "Now or never."

Janet chuckled. "I've been on the pill for years to regulate my cycle," she said. "I've tested clean since after my last relationship ended. And I think I trust you enough to believe you if you tell me you're clean. Unless you want to stop," she added, giving him an additional stroke.

"Nah," Bob said, still breathing hard. "By all means, continue."

"I thought so," she said, as she climbed onto the comfortable double bed, still holding his erect penis. "I'm glad we're not going to be interrupted." Janet then took ahold of his swim trunks, and then pulled them down his body, leaving Bob naked and powerfully erect in front of her. His arousal seemed to turn her on. "I told you I used to be good at this," she said. "But you be the judge." Then without further warning, she bent down, and kissed the head of his throbbing cock. She licked the top of his cock from the head, to the base, buried in a soft layer of pubic hair. She then licked the bottom of his cock from the junction of his circumcised head to the end of the shaft, and down his scrotum. After gently taking one of his testicles in her mouth and sucking and licking on it, she then ran her mouth up to the top of his cock, which she immediately covered with her mouth, taking as much of his cock as she could down her mouth.

Bob stared in amazement as Janet went down on him, swallowing his cock the very first time and then sucking him like he had never been sucked before. She sucked with her whole mouth, her lips, her tongue, her cheeks, and her throat, like she was trying to suck the life out of him, playing with his balls at the same time. She knew he was going to blow his load quickly and she did everything to encourage it. Finally he started to groan and Janet was rewarded by the gush of his huge load into her mouth. She sucked and sucked, swallowing every drop as Bob filled her mouth with cum.

"Wow!" Bob exclaimed as he fell onto the bed, and took Janet again into his arms. "That was incredible." He kissed Janet's nipples, and again took her bottom in his hands.

Bob's arousal, and her power over him, had only served to heighten Janet's own arousal, and her cuntal lubrication had resumed as she had orally satisfied him. "Told you I used to be good at this," she grinned. "So it's your turn again. What can you do for an encore?" she taunted him.

"This," Bob responded. He began again to knead her buttocks as he resumed kissing and licking her nipples into arousal, and he could feel her wetness against his arm. He felt her nipples quickly stiffen again, and her response so aroused him, that it took only a minute or so before he began to become hard a second time. As soon as he felt it, he moved his hands to the waistband of her bikini panties. Janet responded by lifting her ass off the bed to allow him to slide them down her tan, tapered and eager legs. Bob's eyes widened in suprise as her pussy came into view.

"Shaved?" he exclaimed in aroused shock.

"Just this morning," she panted, his actions on her breasts making speech difficult. "Just for you. You like?"

"Oh, yeah!" Bob exclaimed as he bent his head down and resumed licking her pussy, his hands grabbing her ass, as for the moment, he abandoned her bosom for juicier parts.

Janet inhaled and squirmed for only a couple of moments before she moaned, "Oh, that's wonderful. But I'm ready for the real thing." As Bob raised his head to look her in the face, she gazed at him with lust-crazed eyes. "That's right," she panted. "Fuck me. Now, please."

Bob lay down on the bed beside her, kissing and touching her, as she kissed, hugged and touched him all over. Janet brazenly grabbed his prick and began rubbing herself up and down it's engorged length. Bob rolled over on his back, inviting her to climb on top.

"Yum!" Janet replied as she straddled Bob's torso. Then she began to rub her thigh, and then her aroused pussy, against his cock. Bob's eyes were closed as he continued to knead her nipples and Janet continued to rub herself against him.

Bob gasped when he felt his cock enveloped in the warm moistness of Janet's pussy. "Oh, god, this feels so good," she hissed, wriggling her hips until she had his entire cock buried inside of her pussy.

"Oh, yeah," Bob groaned as Janet began to systematically fuck him.

"Oh, my god," Janet said, taking nice long strokes as she fucked him. "I should have done this ages ago," she panted, increasing the pace.

"You're going to make me cum again," Bob groaned, feeling his balls tighten.

"That's the idea," Janet gasped, grinding her pussy onto his cock. "And I might even get in on the fun, too!" Bob opened his eyes to see her smiling at him, her face and body covered in a sweaty mist, her breasts and hips undulating above him.

Bob wanted to hold off his climax and enjoy the sensations of fucking this very hot, very wonderful woman, but his body would not be denied. His breathing turned into short gasps as he warned Janet, "I'm cumming!"

Janet increased her tempo as the knowledge of Bob's imminent orgasm increased her own arousal. She ground her pelvis on his, and matched him, thrust for thrust, stroke for stroke. Bob's hips undulated more violently, thrusting her up until her head nearly struck the low ceiling. Janet didn't miss a stroke, but put her hands up on the crossbeam to hold on. Putting her arms up pulled her breasts up, and stuck her hardened nipples out into the air as Bob watched. That did it. He exploded, and with animalistic growling, groaning noises, he grasped Janet's hips tightly and thrust himself as deep into her as he could, lifting his buttocks off the bed as he did so. She immediately felt her own orgasm begin, and as she did so, she ground herself as hard into his pelvis as she could. She could barely hear Bob's exclamations as as she half-screamed and half moaned through her own orgasm.

Bob and Janet stayed interlocked that way for what seemed like an eternity, until Bob's hips collapsed back onto the bed. Janet leaned forward and with her legs still alongside Bob's torso, she lay down on his upper body, her hard nipples rubbing against his chest, her arms around his neck, and her lips kissing his with wanton abandon. Bob reciprocated, their tongues wrestling for maximum contact. Finally, reluctantly, their lips broke apart as each took in huge gulps of air. Janet laid her head down on Bob's shoulders and tried to catch her breath. Bob concentrated on breathing, too.