The Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible," Janet murmurred.

"Yes, you certainly are," Bob replied, causing the both of them to chuckle at the small joke. "Thank you," Bob then said, seriously enough that Janet turned her head to look at him. Bob was watching her as she did so. "Thank you," he repeated. "That was wonderful, and I know that it was also a leap of faith on your part. I hope it was worth it."

Janet smiled. "You are sooo welcome, and it was soooo worth it," she chuckled. They fell into a pleasant, companionable silence as they drank each other in with their eyes. They continued to caress and rub each other, as if each couldn't quite believe the other was real. Finally Bob broke the silence.

"And here I am without my class ring," he said with a grin.

"Class ring?" Janet asked, confused.

"Yeah," said Bob. "I supppose this means we're going steady?" Then, as Janet looked at him quizzically, not completely believing what he had said, Bob looked at her innocently and then asked with mock alarm, "You mean after all this, we're we're not going steady?"

Janet responded with loud, uncontrolled laughter, and one look at the Bob's wide-eyed expression drove her into even stronger laughter. Seeing her reaction, Bob continued, playfully frowning, while maintaining the same character. "I feel so . . . so . . . used," he said, in mock petulance. "I'm beginning to think you only came aboard so you could use me to satisfy your own carnal lusts." Janet laughed so hard that she almost had difficulty catching her breath. Finally, Bob broke into a big grin as he watched her unrestrained joy, and he gently hugged her as her laughter faded and she caught her breath. He found that he loved holding her as she laughed.

"Well, now," Janet responded, in a mock bass tone of voice, "I didn't come out here to take advantage of your innocence. But now that I have," she continued as she looked him in the eye and began to stretch her whole body against his, "I may have to do it some more." She kissed him deeply and soulfully, and then dropping into her normal voice, she asked, "Think you can handle it?"

"I'll certainly try ma'am," Bob replied. "But first I need to go check on the anchors. The swells are picking up."

Only then did Janet realize that the boat was undulating fore and aft more than it had been when they came below. Bob kissed her and reluctantly climbed off the bed on which they had so thoroughly enjoyed each other. He slipped on his swim trunks and disappeared up the gangway ladder leading from the cabin to the deck. Janet lay there, basking in self-satisfied wantonness, when suddenly, she sat up as through the open ventilation hatches, she heard him mutter, "Oops."

"Bob?" she asked in alarm, climbing off the bed and climbing partway up the gangway to the deck. She followed his gaze as he stared back in the direction of their marina. The blue sky and soft white clouds that had marked the beginning of their journey had been replaced by an unbroken line of clouds.

It was the leading edge of a storm system. And on the other side of the front, there was nothing but and unbroken line of thick gray, angry clouds all the way to the horizon.

Bob heard her footsteps and turned to see her standing in the hatchway. His frown at the storm front that had snuck up on them as they indulged themselves, turned to a calm, encouraging smile.

"It came up on us faster than I'd anticipated," he explained. "Sorry about that, but I was a bit . . . distracted." He grinned at her as he said it. "We probably shouldn't try to sail back through it."

Janet was definitely worried. "We can't go back?!" she exclaimed. "What do we do?" "We ride it out, of course," replied Bob, as he headed for the bow of the boat.

"We what?" Janet repeated in disbelief.

"We set a second anchor," yelled Bob over his shoulder as he bent down to extract Bookworm's extra anchor from the bow locker. "Then we'll wait out the storm, and head back in the morning.

"Ride it out?" asked Janet. "Is that safe?"

"Safer than trying to sail back in that storm," replied Bob. As Janet stared at him, he smiled again and continued, "It's going to be gusty and choppy as the front comes through. After a few minutes of that, it'll just by very windy, with maybe some lightning. Our one anchor can probably hold through that, but I like a second anchor, just to be safe. As far as sailing back, well, we could, I suppose," he continued, looking skeptical. "But it would mean sailing through heavy weather, and I'd rather not do it with only a novice on board."

Janet began to calm down, but asked, still alarmed, "So we're going to be drenched, and maybe hit by lightning?"

"No," Bob answered, calmly, as he went about setting the second anchor. "We'll be snug below the secured hatch, and we're properly grounded. Even if lightning hits the mast, you're safe as long as you're not touching the mast and dipping a foot in the water at the same time." He grinned as he continued. "Do try to avoid that, okay? I've become rather fond of you healthy. Besides," he said as he oogled her lecherously, "do you have any idea how much paperwork I'd have to do if you get hurt on this boat? "

Janet calmed down some more. "Okay then," she asked. "What can I do?"

Bob grinned. Janet's confidence in him was very sexy. "Secure our swimsuits and seat cushions below, please," he began. After that, tie down the mainsail."

Janet immediately began to do as Bob directed. Bob set the second anchor and adjusted the rode so that the bow was positioned evenly between and behind them, pointed into the wind. As Janet tied down the main sail, he secured the jib, tied it down, and tied off the sheets. The first warm drops of rain began to fall as they finished their tasks. "Below!" Bob ordered.

As Janet crawled down the ladder, Bob took a last look around, making sure that all was secure on deck for the coming storm. Then he followed her below, slid the gangway hatch closed, and flipped switches to turn on his anchor lights, nav lights, and to raise the radar reflector. "There," he said. "All set."

Bob then turned to Janet, and allowed his gaze to take her in from head to toe and back up her body to look her in the eye. "My, my," he commented, grinning. "I like your idea of crew uniform." Janet then realized that she had climbed up the gangway ladder, discussed the storm with Bob, and done her tasks -- all while still completely nude.

Unable to prevent the grin that came to her face, she turned to him, came to attention and threw him a mock salute, part of which consisted of thrusting her chest invitingly toward him. "Perhaps the captain would care to conduct a full inspection," she said, smacking her heels against the flooring, which made her breasts jiggle even more appealingly.

Bob did not hesitate, but returned the salute. "Yes, I think so," he said, unable to keep the lust out of his voice. "About face!" he commanded. Janet immediately turned toward the hatchway leading back to the main cabin. She could feel his gaze run down her back and seemingly burn into her firm buttocks. She involuntarily shivered as she contemplated his gaze, and the shiver gave her tusch just the right amount of jiggle to turn Bob's knees to jelly. He stepped forward, gently cupped her ass cheek, sqeezed it lustfully, and pushed on it enough to guide her back into the main cabin, and towards the bunk.

Janet grinned as she climbed in and awaited her captain's command. She turned to lay flat on her back as Bob crawled in beside her, and kissed his way down to her fragrant pussy. Janet felt his hot breath between her legs. Then Bob inserted her tongue deep into Janet's hole. Dragging it back out, his tongue traveled slowly up and around her clit and back down deep inside.

"So hot, so wet, so wonderful," Bob's voice was like pouring liquid fire over Janet's nerve endings. The tongue returned to its lazy circling up the furrow around the clit and back down.

Janet grabbed Bob's hair and pulled his mouth back up to her clit. The tongue flicked out rapidly and Janet felt the pressure begin to build. But she didn't want this to end yet. She held his head steady but rotated her hips to move his tongue to her wet cave.

Bob's tongue cooperated and formed itself into a little prick that pistoned in and out of her channel. She moved her hips again and his tongue lapped alternately at each of the two lips. Then Janet rotated her hips back down and moved his tongue to its reward. His hands snaked upward to massage Janet's breasts.

The pressure built in Janet's hips. Suddenly the wave of warmth lashed out from her clit to her breasts to her fingertips and toenails.

"Oh, Bob, Bob Bob! Oh! My Lord!" Janet's whole body went rigid and then let go. She felt as if all her joints had fallen apart, then she felt and saw only blackness. She didn't see the widening grin on Bob's face as he gave her a moment to catch her breath. Then he rolled over on top of her, kissing her face as he did so.

Bob quickly positioned himself between Janet's wide-spread legs. Holding his hard cock, he guided the bulbous head between the slick lips of her pussy. Subconsciously, she tightened the muscles around the entrance to her pussy. It didn't deter her lover from penetrating her with his steel hard shaft. Stroking it twice inside her, he managed to impale her fully. Janet felt his warm balls tapping lightly against his butt.

"Oh God, that's fucking wonderful!" Bob moaned as he slowly fucked his hard cock in and out of her.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Janet locked her ankles together, gripping him tightly against her. Bob pounded into her fast and hard, then slow and easy. Another orgasm quickly built deep inside her, erupting like a volcano before she could suppress it. Her hands clawed into his shoulders, holding onto him as her body succumbed to the intense pleasure.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!" she cried out as the contractions took control of her exhausted form.

Bob pulled his cock all the way out of her pussy after her orgasm subsided. She looked down between her breasts to see the shaft glistening with her juices. The swollen head of Bob's cock seemed to be pulsating.

"Had enough?" Bob jested, his sweat-soaked face looking down at her.

"I could never have enough of your cock," she muttered between breaths.

Bob plunged his cock back into Janet's pussy, jolting her till her head was just inches from the bulkhead. Bob fucked her hard and fast, his grunts and groans getting louder and more frequent. Feeling his impending climax, she tightened the muscles around her pussy. Bob gushed a heavy load of hot cum deep inside her but he didn't quit fucking in and out of her. His body tensed a few moments later as he shot another thick load inside her. Janet's pussy was flooded with the combination of their fluids.

Bob's head dropped as he was looking down at her pussy. He held the position for a few seconds before suddenly collapsing on top of her. Janet could feel his heart pounding hard in his chest as it pressed against her breasts. His face was sweating, but he was smiling at her. His breathing was deep and fast.

"You realise that if you kill me with sex, you're gonna have to figure out how to sail this boat home by yourself," Bob teased, as he struggled to take some of his weight on his elbows and his legs. Janet chuckled lustily as she wrapped her legs and arms around him.

"Oh don't do that," she grinned at him. Not just when you've got me addicted to you." She kissed his sweaty, warm, flushed cheek. She then realized that even though they were cooling down, Bookworm was still plunging up and down. She heard the wind whistling through the rigging, and a metallic pinging as a halyard bounced against the mast.

The storm had arrived.

THE END