The Voyeur

Story Info
James enjoys a treat in the woods.
1.4k words
4.15
31.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James wandered into the glade, it looked ideal for his purposes. He had stopped off in the woods outside Taunton on the way back from a weekend away and was hoping to enjoy some voyeurism. He didn't see himself as a pervert, just highly sexed and he loved watching people make love nearly as much as 'the real thing'. The glade was bathed in sunshine and would surely attract lovers, being off the beaten track but also reasonably accessible. From James's point of view it was ideal, ringed with trees and bushes which would conceal him from amorous couples.

Shrugging off his shirt he lay on the verdant grass to enjoy the late afternoon sunshine, but the grueling drive and a couple of pints at a local hostelry soon took their toll and he dozed off to sleep. It was nearly twenty minutes later that he awoke to the sound of laughter coming from the path leading to the clearing.

Judging that he had insufficient time to make it to his designated hiding place James sat quietly to be greeted to the sight of an attractive woman, her breasts bouncing, being chased giggling into the glade, her companion only yards behind.

The couple looked surprised to see someone in 'their' glade and were more than a little disappointed. James guessed that they had come for some sexy fun and he wanted to watch, so he brightly smiled and waved a greeting.

'Hi, I'm James, come and sit down. I'm was just about to leave so you can have the place to yourself' He smiled knowingly at the woman and noticed the beginnings of a blush on her neck.

The couple introduced themselves as Gill & Mike and they sat with James discussing desultory things, such as the weather (good) and Villa's chances in the forthcoming season (poor). As they chatted he could see Gill appraising his body and under her scrutiny his cock started to stiffen. There was no doubt that she could see the bulge in his jeans and her nipples started to harden with passion. After a few minutes he got lightly to his feet, his cock bulging obscenely in his jeans, put on his shirt and bidding Gill & Mike goodbye left the clearing.

He didn't go far, 20 yards from the glade he stepped off the track into the trees and sure-footedly crept back to the edge of the glade and peered from behind a giant Oak. Although he had only been gone less than a minute Gill & Mike had wasted no time. Gill was already stroking Mike's cock and he was freeing Gill's gorgeous breasts from the confines of a sexy black bra.

From his vantage point James smiled as he watched the couple in action and listened to their sex chat.

'Oh! Did you see that bulge in his jeans? God! I wanted to unzip him and suck his cock into my mouth. I wished he had stayed a bit longer I was getting so hot and wet. Mike, you would have let me fuck him wouldn't you?'

Mike nodded his assent as he lowered his mouth to an erect nipple, she meanwhile continued to play with his throbbing cock as she fantasised about fucking James.

'If only he had stayed, I've always wanted two cocks. You could have rammed your cock into me from behind whilst I sucked on his hard dick. You could have both sucked my breasts at the same time. Oh! You could both have shot your sperm onto my tits. Oh! Mike fuck me! FUCK ME!'

James turned away from the sexy scene and hidden from behind his tree kicked off his espadrilles, shrugged off his shirt, unzipped his jeans and pulled them down over his muscular thighs. He wasn't wearing underwear and his cock sprang to attention. He played with himself before finally removing his jeans and naked, sporting a massive hard-on, turned his attention back to the couple.

In the interim Mike had risen to his feet and had divested himself of his clothing. He stood over Gill playing with his straining cock.

'Get to your feet, woman' he ordered

Gill rose

'Get your clothes off, you slut'

Gill started to strip taking off her blouse first. James watched fascinated as her lovely breasts came into view. Then she undid the zip at the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing her sexy black knickers.

'Come on hurry up'

But Gill was in no hurry and she calmly pulled her knickers over her thighs to reveal her completely shaven fanny. As soon as she was naked Mike pushed her to her knees and stood rampant in front of her.

'Suck my Cock'

She needed no encouragement and took Mike's huge member into her mouth, now it was Mike's turn to talk about James.

'So you want to fuck another man do you? You want to feel another man's cock up your cunt do you? You want him to feel your breasts, to suck your tits, to come on your tits. You want to fuck that bloke we have just seen, don't you. You are a slut and what do sluts get'

They had obviously played this game before because Gill immediately answered.

'Punished'

'Yes, punished. I'm going to spank you and then I 'm going to shove my cock up you until you scream'

From his hiding place James could see that Gill didn't look in the slightest bit concerned, in fact she looked like she was loving every minute. Mike positioned her on all fours with her bottom in the air and her pert breasts hanging down to the forest floor. He proceeded to spank her soundly calling her names on each blow. After about ten blows Mike reached between her legs and felt her - she was dripping.

'You want me to fuck you, you want me to fuck you from behind and you're going to pretend that it is that stud we saw earlier fucking you, aren't you?'

Gill nodded her agreement as Mike parted her lips with one hand he guided his cock in with the other. With one mighty thrust he slammed his cock up her tight wet fanny. As Gill gave out a loud moan James, cock in hand, looked on and thought that this was probably as good as time as any to get in on the action.

James walked back onto the path all the time playing with himself and walked slowly into the clearing. Mike was pounding into Gill who had her face pressed to the ground so it was Mike who saw him first. Mike put a finger to his lips and beckoned James over to his side.

Gill we have a visitor Mike said as he pulled out of his partner to be immediately replaced by James. Gill lifted her head from the forest floor to see her lover wanking his cock whilst another man eased his dick up her fanny. All three participants were as horny as hell, so much so that when James found Gill's clitoris she started to scream that her orgasm was coming. As her orgasm thundered through her body her screams and spasms set James off and he shot his come up her fanny . That was too much for Mike whose sperm shot from his hard cock over his partner and her new-found lover.

As they sank to the forest floor James though what a great day he was having, but it wasn't over yet. Gill had always wanted two men and she wasn't going to let him get away without a full session

Within minutes she was laid on her back with a man sucking each breast and with a semi-stiff cock in each hand. As they sucked on her nipples and drove her delirious she wanked them both to full hardness. Then she changed position and bade James to lick her whist she sucked on Mike's cock. Finally she changed again to her favourite position and took James's cock in her mouth whilst Mike fucked her from behind. As they fucked James reached for her beautiful breasts and Mike played with her clitoris driving her to one, two and finally three orgasms.

As she experienced her third orgasm Mike could hold out no longer and shot his load up her. Feeling that Gill frantically sucked James's cock forcing the come from his balls to shoot down her throat.