The Voyeur

Story Info
A man films a beautiful coed in a compromising position.
2.8k words
3.27
39.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lizkeigh
lizkeigh
31 Followers

Something happened at work and I'm writing it down so I remember.

I'm a custodian at the university and I clean three frat houses. I have done this since 2007. Almost two months ago I was working in the Sigma Chi house and Mr. Tim the president walked up to me and said he had a question to ask me. He said there was a man at another fraternity that had pulled a prank on him, and to get back at this other man Mr. Tim was going to play a prank on the man and his girlfriend.

Mr. Tim showed me her picture and I recognized her, Miss Melinda, I'd seen her before when I cleaned over at SAE. Mr. Tim said if I helped him with his prank I'd get to see her naked, and also maybe see her having sex too. It made me nervous cause I wasn't sure this was a right thing to do, Miss Melinda seemed real nice to me, and Mr. Rick her boyfriend was the one that paid me at SAE. But Mr. Tim really wanted my help. Also it has been four years since I have seen a naked girl up close, and that girl didn't look nothing like Miss Melinda, so even though I was scared I told Mr. Tim I would help. Mr. Tim was very happy.

He told me that they needed my key to open the utility closet in Mr. Garrett Russell's room, room 315. They wanted me to hide in there and shoot a video through a hole in the door of Miss Melinda having sex with Mr. Garrett. Then they would show the video to Mr. Rick (Miss Melinda's boyfriend) to get back at him. I asked why Miss Melinda was going to have sex with Mr. Garrett when she had a boyfriend already and Mr. Tim said Mr. Garrett was a football player and he was pretty sure Miss Melinda would have sex with him because all the girls wanted to have sex with him.

The next night, Thursday, was when it was going to happen, and on that night at 10pm I cleaned in the hallway outside Mr. Garrett's room while the house was having kegs. I was so nervous. I had seen Miss Melinda come into the house earlier and she looked so pretty. Mr. Tim said he wasn't taking any chances, he had paid some friends to take her boyfriend Mr. Rick out and get him really drunk and take his cellphone so he wouldn't bother Miss Melinda that night. Mr. Garrett was at kegs talking to Miss Melinda, and that if things went like they were supposed to Mr. Garrett would be taking Miss Melinda back to his room by midnight and I would need to be in the utility closet before then.

The hall in front of Mr. Garrett's room didn't need more mopping but I was too scared to leave yet so after a while it was so shiny I don't think I'd ever seen a hall that clean before. But at 11:15 I couldn't stand mopping any more so I snuck down to the Commons room and saw Mr. Garrett and Miss Melinda in the corner by themselves talking and laughing with his arm around her. Mr. Tim pointed their way and winked his eye and I figured that meant it was going to happen between Mr. Garrett and Miss Melinda.

I ran back upstairs into Mr. Garrett's room. I unlocked the utility door and brought Mr. Tim's tripod and camera into the closet with me and I waited in the closet for a very very long time. I thought I was going to suffocate it was so hot in there. Outside in Mr. Garrett's room was dark but Mr. Tim and Mr. Garrett had moved the lamp so it shined just enough so the camera could record what was going on. Mr. Tim told me that as long as I pointed the camera right where Mr. Garrett had put his Metallica poster that Mr. Garrett would do everything he could to make sure it all happened right there.

Finally I heard the lock on Mr. Garrett's room door turn, and I started the camera as quiet as I could and held my breath so as to make the smallest noises possible. Mr. Garrett and Miss Melinda came in the room and they were kissing. I looked at the camera and it seemed like it was working. I was scared that maybe I would screw it up but I didn't think I had.

They kissed a while longer then Mr. Garrett started taking off Miss Melinda's shirt and then she was just wearing her bra and her jeans. After a minute Mr. Garrett was touching her bra like he was going to take it off but he wasn't doing it. Miss Melinda moaned quiet when he touched her bra and each time he got closer to taking it off she moaned again. I really hoped Mr. Garrett would take her bra off. I felt bad for Mr. Rick thinking like that but like I said Miss Melinda was very pretty.

They kissed a little longer and I was turned on and I wanted to see her tits so bad. I started to rub myself like I was going to jack off, but I didn't really want to all the way because I had a job to do and also I worried it would make too much noise.

Right then Mr. Garrett moved behind Miss Melinda and swung her so she was faced right in front of the camera. I could see his hand working on the front of her bra and a second later it popped open and fell off. It was nice because her tits did look very good. Mr. Garrett and Miss Melinda both moaned while he felt them and the two of them sounded happy, and Mr. Garrett smiled big at the camera.

Mr. Garrett was still behind her and kissed her over her shoulder, and felt her tits with his hand while he used his other hand to take off her jeans until Miss Melinda was just in her panties. Miss Melinda looked so good I had to rub myself again but was careful not to come.

He put his finger in her mouth and Miss Melinda closed her eyes and made happy sounds while sucking on it. He told her he would love it if she would suck his dick, and she moaned loud. But then he said he wouldn't let her because he knew she had a boyfriend and he couldn't do that to her. I'm sorry I can't do more she said very quiet, then she sucked his fingers more. Mr. Garrett said that was okay he understood. He asked maybe could she just hold his cock and after a few seconds she said yes maybe that would be okay. I was sad because I wanted to see Miss Melinda suck his dick but if maybe Miss Melinda would give him a hand job that wouldn't be so bad.

He laid down on the bed and unzipped his pants and took out his dick so it was right in front of the poster just like he said he would. She got on the bed and kissed him and took it in her hand and ran her hand up and down it slow. She asked did that feel good and he said yes and she said good. (They were whispering a lot so it was hard to hear, but I am pretty sure I got most of it right.) She said she'd always been afraid of Mr. Garrett because he was very famous on campus, but still she'd always had a crush on him and after talking to him tonight she thought he was very sweet and very cute and she wanted to do something to make him feel good.

Miss Melinda looked down at his dick while she stroked it and Mr. Garrett moaned and I heard Miss Melinda whisper she couldn't believe this was happening. He said did she like looking at it and she said yes she loved it, she said she'd heard from other girls it was nice but she never thought she would see it.

Miss Melinda stroked him more and kept staring while her face got closer. Mr. Garrett asked if she was good at sucking cock and she whispered yes she was and Mr. Garrett said he figured. I thought about Miss Melinda's boyfriend and felt real bad for him because he probably wouldn't want Miss Melinda saying these things to Mr. Garrett but I admit I liked it a lot.

Miss Melinda was breathing real heavy, and Mr. Garrett asked Miss Melinda if she thought it would feel good in her mouth and she whispered oh god yes it would. He whispered back well maybe not today but someday she could find out what it felt like to have it in her mouth, and Miss Melinda didn't say nothing but kept breathing hard, looking down at his dick while she ran her hand up and down it.

She was stroking him hard now, and her mouth was real close to his dick and she whispered could she please suck his dick for just a minute so she could know what it felt like, and he asked her if she meant it and she said more than anything. He whispered back maybe not, maybe now wasn't the right time since she had her boyfriend and all. She was quiet but stroked his dick faster, and Mr. Garrett leaned his head way back and laughed a little bit and told her it felt so good.

Mr. Garrett said she was so good at that that he couldn't even imagine how good a blow job from Miss Melinda must feel and maybe it would be okay if she gave him one, just this one time but only if she was sure it would be okay. She nodded fast and said she thought it might be okay for just this one time. Then Mr. Garrett said if she did it would she give him the best blow job she'd ever done and Miss Melinda said she promised she would.

He said okay but already she was sucking his dick. Her head was moving fast up and down and she moaned real loud like she was having a good time. He asked her if she liked sucking his cock and she said yes she loved doing it and had wanted to do it to him for so long. I don't think Miss Melinda saw but Mr. Garrett looked over to the camera and winked his eye, which I think was for Mr. Rick.

For a long time Miss Melinda sucked Mr. Garrett's dick like she was really enjoying it and I don't know how Mr. Garrett held out because Miss Melinda was so good at sucking dick that if it was me I know I'd have come a while ago. Every little while Mr. Garrett would say something like god you really know how to give a blow job and Miss Melinda would moan really loud because it probably turned her on for him to say that. He asked her if she could go for a long time and she said mm-hm and she said that if she only had one chance to suck his cock then she was going to do the best she could. Then I couldn't help it and started rubbing myself so I would come.

While I was trying to jerk off I thought about how good Miss Melinda looked sucking dick and thought about Mr. Rick and how surprised he would be when he saw how much his girlfriend wanted Mr. Garrett to come in her mouth. I thought about Mr. Garrett's smile and how lucky he was to have such a beautiful girl want to do that to him. For a second maybe less I thought about Miss Melinda making those noises while she was sucking my dick, but before I could come I started to fall over and almost knocked the tripod over but thank god it didn't happen and nobody heard me.

I got back up and Mr. Garrett was looking to the camera saying things like oh god oh fuck this is the most amazing blow job I've ever had. Miss Melinda was going real fast but Mr. Garrett asked if she could slow down a little and she said mm-hm and after a minute of going slower he said oh god I think I'm going to come, and she started moaning loud. Then I could see Mr. Garrett get tense. He started coming in Miss Melinda's mouth and Miss Melinda was drinking his come and was making sounds like she liked it a lot.

After Miss Melinda finished swallowing she put her face down on the mattress and rested while Mr. Garrett said that was the best blow job he ever had had. She said that it was her favorite that she had ever done. Then she climbed up on top of him and put her tits in his face and she let him kiss them. Then she said she was sorry, she didn't want to go but she had to get back to the dorm and she said real quietly thank you I loved it. She said how happy she was that she got to do that to him, and said there aren't many guys so hot that she would cheat on her boyfriend for.

She gave him a real long kiss. Then after she got dressed and left Mr. Garrett knocked on the utility door and told me to come out and he gave me a high five. He was still naked. He asked if we got it recorded and I said I thought so. Even though I was so happy to have seen that I was still uneasy about the whole thing so I thought I'd make a joke and I asked Mr. Garrett if it felt as good as it looked. He said yes it most definitely did, that even though he had exaggerated his moans and screams a little it was only to make sure she got real turned on and I told him I thought it worked. But then he said it would feel even better when her asshole boyfriend got to see what she'd been up to and I nodded but I didn't feel as good about that part. I walked out to the hall and I told Mr. Garrett I wished I could have been him and he smiled then closed the door. Then I put my mop and bucket away.

A few weeks later I saw Miss Melinda walking around campus. She still looked very beautiful and for a second I wondered if she remembered me before I realized she has no idea who I am, even though I feel like I know her and think about her a lot. I don't know if she is still seeing Mr. Rick or not, I have not seen her at SAE in a long time so maybe not. I hope she did not feel too bad about the whole situation. I know that nobody was trying to hurt her.

I know I shouldn't think this but sometimes when I see her in a crowded place like the cafeteria I think to myself that I'm probably the only man in the room that has seen her naked, and that makes me feel proud even though like I said its not a nice thing to think.

And I wish I had a copy of the video, which is why I am writing this down now, because if I can't have the video this will be better than nothing. I would ask Mr. Garrett or Mr. Tim for the video but it has been so long now that I would be embarrassed to let them know I was still hung up on it. Twice I have snuck into Mr. Tim's room looking for the camera, but so far I have not found it. I know that's a bad thing to do but it's hard because I just want to see again what she looks like having sex.

When I watch Miss Melinda go to her 1:30 class I see her sometimes talk to men there and it makes me wonder if she has been having sex with other men and if other men have seen her do the things I've seen. I hope not.

I think a lot about how Mr. Garrett kept asking Miss Melinda to speed up then slow down, then speed up and slow down again. He told me he just wanted to show her boyfriend that she would do anything he said, and I want a girl like Miss Melinda for my own to do whatever I say.

lizkeigh
lizkeigh
31 Followers