The Voyeur

Story Info
Her moans attracted me, but I'll never forget what she did!
2.8k words
4.44
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear her off in the distance. Her moans drew me forward. I crept up slowly, knowing what she was doing and wanting to see it for myself.

There. Just ahead. I could hear her breathing. I felt my body reacting, my heartbeat racing, thinking about seeing her on top of him. My hand felt the cold, stone wall as I crouched down, not wanting to make a sound. I knelt as closely to the edge as I could, the sound of their bodies coming together ringing in my ears. I sat, listening for a moment, my pussy tingling as I anticipated seeing him inside her, hearing her voice calling out for him to fuck her.

I leaned over the wall, slightly, looking, seeing them together. She was on top of him, her back to his, his hands gripping her tits as her hips slammed down again and again onto him. Her head rolled as she rode him, first holding onto his legs, and then reaching back to brace herself against his body. I watched, my free hand traveling down to rub against my own pussy as hers took his cock again and again. I closed my eyes, imagining being closer, occasionally stealing another glance.

They switched positions, she now on her knees. I could see his cock better, glistening with her juices, as he drove into her slowly, then hard. I felt my own body jump slightly when he punched into her, and I fought to stifle my own gasp and building orgasm. I looked some more, watching her back arch as she threw her head back. His fingers gripped her hair and pulled her upright, his cock still firmly inside her as he bit her shoulder. She moaned, I moaned, she rode his body as I rode my fingers, my skirt pulled up and my soaked panties pushed to one side.

My fingers flew fast, my clitoris straining for touch as my body shifted to let more of my fingers inside. My free hand, holding onto the wall for balance, slipped, and a stone hit the ground. Oh, shit! Did they hear?

"Come here!" Her voice rang out and I froze. Oh, no! I've been caught!

"Come here." Calmer, but no less commanding. I stood, turning, red-faced, to look at them. He was still inside her, she was moving slightly, still biting her lip. "Over here." I felt my feet walking towards them, the two I had been watching -- cumming -- for the past few minutes.

The steps dragged on, and it seemed like an hour as I watched them, still fucking, embarrassed at getting caught. After what seemed like an eternity, I was within arms' reach.

"Do you like her?" She was asking him. I couldn't believe myself; I thought I was in trouble. He grinned, and she turned back to face me. "Turn around." I turned slowly. "Stop." My back was to them. "Pull your skirt up." I was being ordered to strip! "Do you like her ass?" I heard him grunt. "Want to fuck it?" Another grunt. "You. Turn around and come here."

I heard shifting. My eyes were closed, but I stepped forward. I felt her hand, then his, on my tits. They squeezed my nipples painfully, but I loved it.

"Get on your knees." I obeyed. "Open your eyes." I obeyed. He stood before me, his hard cock just inches from my face. "Suck it." I opened my mouth as his hands gripped my hair and pulled me forward. In an instant, his manhood filled my mouth, pushing back against my throat and I gasped for air. My lips closed around his shaft as he pulled me back. He slid in and out of my mouth, and it was all I could do to keep my breath.

"No, suck it hard." I sucked hard, pulling him into my mouth. Her juices coated my tongue and I looked over. She stood, barking orders. "Now suck the head, just the head." "Slide down the shaft." "Lick his balls." I obeyed every command, looking up at him then over to her. She smiled. "Is she doing a good job?" Another grunt. "Are you ready to fuck her?" Grunt. "Stand up. Stroke his cock." She stepped forward and pulled my blouse and bra off, exposing my erect nipples and sucking lightly on each one. Glistening wet. "Taste her." I felt his lips take one, then the other into his mouth, sucking and biting my body as her hands reached under my skirt and gripped my panties.

One movement later, and I felt my panties slide down my legs. She wasted no time, digging her fingers into my cunt, then sliding back to moisten my asshole. Oh, God, I was being finger-fucked by the most beautiful woman I had seen as I was stroking her boyfriend's cock!

She pulled me down onto my back, placing a pillow under my head. My legs fell apart, and as I looked down my body I saw his head disappear between my thighs. Instantly, I felt his fingers enter me, his lips pulling on my clitoris. Her hands played with my tits as he played with my pussy, fingering me hard, twisting his hand as his tongue caressed by button. I felt his mouth open more, and his tongue slid down to rub against my pussy lips. He licked up slowly, from his fingers to the top of my opening, flicking up and down as he went. His fingers curled inside me and I could take no more. With her twisting my nipples, I felt my body shudder in an orgasm. He held still, licking slowly, but she was relentless.

"Fuck her."

I felt his body slide up, and the head of his cock pressed to my pussy lips. My legs fell further as I gripped my thighs and pulled back, drawing him into me. He slid in easily, still slick from her pussy and my spit, until he was completely inside me. I gasped as he slid into me, gritting my teeth as his weight rested on my hips. Oh, God, he was big. I could feel my pussy walls stretching to take him in, and when he pulled out of me I felt my body shudder. It hurt, but I wanted more. I moved to wrap my legs around him, but she stopped me. I looked at her, but she just shook her head. I was not in charge, and she made that perfectly clear.

"Fuck her hard." I braced as he pressed the head of his cock back into me, and as I gritted my teeth he slammed himself into me. The shock of him filling me so hard made me cry out, the feeling of him inside me sent waves of pleasure through my body. Be started fucking me hard, driving his cock into me again and again. Her hands kept twisting my nipples as his cock ravaged my pussy. I felt my juices run down to my ass as my legs were pushed apart by the force of his fucking.

"Stop." He stopped fucking me, his cock resting inside me. "Flip her over." He withdrew, grabbing my thigh and rolling me onto my stomach. He gripped my hips and raised my ass as high as he could in the air. "Fuck her some more." Instantly, his cock filled me again, deeper, this time he moved himself side to side inside me, making my moans come louder and more frequently. "Harder!" He gripped my ass hard and drove deep into me, grunting as he thrust himself in. "Yes, just like that. You like it, you little slut?" I moaned as I nodded, I loved it! Yes, I was their little slut and it felt so good!

"You want him in your ass?" I felt his thumb slide into my ass, the hole slick with my own juices. He hooked my anus, holding me in place as his thick cock drove into me again and again. I nodded, afraid that he might be too thick but wanting to feel him in every part of my body. "Fuck her ass!"

I felt his cock tear out of my pussy before he spat, moistening my ass further before I felt him press against my tight asshole. I grunted as he began pushing against me, forcing the head into my tight hole. I felt my ass tear a little as he pushed himself inside, stretching my ass more than it had ever been before. I heard him spit again, the liquid hitting my ass as he pushed deeper in. Oh, God, I wasn't sure I could take any more, but he kept pushing in. I felt his balls resting on my pussy lips as he sat still inside my ass, gripping my hips hard. He pulled out slowly, the feeling of release overwhelming me and I came once more. I felt him pop out of my ass as his cock slid across my pussy lips, collecting the moisture running from my body. He slid into my ass easier this time, both from him stretching me out already and then coating his cock with my moist pussy juices. This time, he sank in easily, resting his balls once more on my wet pussy before he began pumping slowly into me. He pulled out halfway before pushing back in, only this time he pushed in harder. I bucked against him, pressing back and sliding my asshole up and down his shaft. I heard him grunt in pleasure as I slid my ass, riding his cock.

"Stop." I stopped, looking up to see her leaning back, watching us fuck. "Get on top of him. Face me, and put him in your ass."

He laid back, his cock sticking straight up. I straddled him, gripping his cock as I lowered myself down. I lined his cock up against my ass. Relaxing my body, I felt myself open up as I lowered myself down. His depth in my ass was more than before, and as I raised myself up I felt his hands playing with the stretched hole gripping his cock. I leaned back, resting my hands alongside his body as I raised and lowered my ass on his cock. Panting with the effort of fucking him and the intensity of feeling him inside me, I rolled my head back. His hand gripped my hair and he pulled back painfully. My arms gave out and I was resting on top of him. I continued to pump my hips, short shallow movements of his cock inside my ass. His hand snaked up to pinch my nipples as he bit my neck and shoulder.

I reached down to rub my pussy as he moved his hips lightly in time with my own movements. I felt my fingers rubbing my clit, almost not believing what was happening to me as I felt a third orgasm build. I raised my head just in time to see her rubbing her own pussy before I felt myself shudder hard. Juices flowed down from my cunt over my ass, making his cock slick in my ass, and allowing me to slide further up and down on him.

"Stop. You like fucking her?"

"Yes." It was the first word he had said the whole time, and the gravel in his tone drove me wild.

"You're not done yet, you whore. Get off of him." I did as I was told, awkwardly raising up to my knees, and reluctantly raising up. I felt his cock pop once more as he slid out of my ass, the empty feeling in my body leaving me feeling unsatisfied. She grabbed my shoulder, pulling me to my feet before turning me around to face her lover.

"Suck him clean." I had never sucked a cock after it had been in my ass, but the fingernails digging into my shoulder told me that I had no choice. Slowly, I knelt aside him, smelling our fucking radiating from his body in waves. I gripped the base of his cock and lightly touched the head with the tip of my tongue.

"Suck it! Suck it all!" I felt her hand push the back of my head, pushing the head into my mouth. Looking at his face, I lowered my mouth onto his dick, tasting me on him. I closed my lips at the base, sucking slowly, hard up his shaft until the head was all that was left. I lowered myself down once more, feeling him press against the back of my throat as my tongue caressed the shaft. Pulling back up, I swirled my mouth around the head, teasing the tiny opening with my tongue as I began sucking him in earnest. I could taste the drops of pre-cum on the tip before I heard her whisper in my ear:

"Stop. I want you to watch as I finish him off."

I raised my head, disappointed that I would not get to have him inside me anymore, as I watched her take his and help him to his feet. She walked to the low wall where I was hiding earlier and, bending over, gripped the stone as he lined his cock to her pussy lips and pushed into her hard. I heard her grunting again, moaning with every thrust as I watched her smile, her head alternating between hanging down between her arms and raising up to look into my eyes.

"You want some more?" Her eyes fixed mine in a steady gaze as I nodded.

"Please."

"Come here, whore." I rose to my feet and walked towards her, he still pounding away inside her. She grunted with each thrust, but her eyes never left mine. "Play with my cunt." I reached across her stomach and down between her legs, feeling the shaft of his cock entering her as my own fingers sought out her button. "Yes, that's it. Make me cum." I began rubbing her clit, first up and down, then side to side. "Oh, that's it," she moaned. I tugged lightly on her tender button, pushing it down to feel his cock rubbing against it. "Oh! Oh, yesss!!" Her orgasm came crashing over her, her back arching as she stood up and kissed her lover. He held still, holding her body against his before she lifted a leg and he fell from inside her.

"Get over here, slut. Grab the wall and bend over." I did as she told, and almost instantly I felt his hands grip my hips. "Fuck her!" Her command echoed in my head as he pushed back into my pussy. Oh, the feel of him pounding my pussy was so good, I bit my lip as he drove again and again into me.

"Grab your ass and pull it open. I can't see his cock inside you." I reached back with one hand, pulling myself open and shifting my leg to make sure she could see his cock buried inside me. I felt him twist his body to give her a better view, the angle of his cock pushing against the sides and making me gasp for air as he pushed me in ways I had never been before. He sank as much of his cock as he could into me without blocking her view, and she seemed to be enjoying the view. I looked back to see her, camera in hand, taking pictures of him fucking my tight cunt. The thrill of having someone take pictures drove me wild, and I began pushing back against him, riding his cock hard. I felt his cock begin to twitch, and he began to moan, pumping lightly inside me.

"No. Your cum is for me." He pulled out and walked over to her, she on her back with her legs spread wide. He knelt, gripping his cock as she pushed her knees apart. In one fluid movement, he was inside her, and in just a few pumps, he thrust hard, grunting, and I knew he was filling her pussy with is cum. After a few short thrusts, he pulled out and I could see a thin, pale white line of cum running from her pussy down to her ass. She reached down, coating one finger with his jizz and raised it to her lips. She sucked the finger clean, staring at me and grinning. "Want some?" I nodded, wishing he would've shot his load into me. "Come get it," she said, pulling her pussy lips apart with one hand and stroking his cock with the other. She pulled his cock to her lips to suck the remaining droplets off as I knelt, licking her swollen, wet pussy lips to get the rivulet of cum oozing from her body. He tasted salty, a savory flavor that I craved, and she knew it. She pushed my face away from her pussy lips, grinning at me.

"He's done with you. Get your clothes on." Slowly I dressed, watching her suck and stroke his cock as he played with her tits. As I walked away, I heard her moan, and I knew he was fucking her again. I hesitated, thinking of turning back to watch, but I knew they would be there next week and I knew I would, too.