The Voyeur

Story Info
He watches girl next door till it turns on him.
3.7k words
4.37
39.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Saturday night and he had just gotten home from a party... The girl he was with refused to put out and his cock was throbbing... the little tease. He stood in front of his bedroom window looking at the house across the yard when a light came on in one of the lower bedrooms... He knew that the lower rooms were the people's two teenage daughter's rooms. Before long a silhouette appeared in front of the window. He watched as the girl peeled off her shirt, his cock instantly got harder... he unzipped his pants and pulled his shaft out threw the slit, and then proceeded to rub the head with his thumb. He sucked in his breath thinking about the girl... He just had to get a closer view; he zipped his pants up and changed into all black.

Quietly he walked out of the house, crept across the yard and crawled on his hands and knees to the window, slowly he kneeled in front of the window the curtain was a sheer white so he could easily peer throw. What he saw made him catch his breath. He'd lived across the yard from the girl's family for years and he had practically watched her grow up.

He is 24 and she had just turned 18 the week before he had been invited to the party and did make an appearance but didn't stay long at all. What he was seeing now was like a whole new person. She was in a light pink bra and matching panties, they were not the thongs that the girls he dated usually wore. No they were soft cotton, quite innocent but that innocence is what made his cock stand at attention once again. She looked innocent but so grown up at the same time, he watched intently as she peeled off her bra and revealed the soft mounds of her young full breasts. Breasts that had not been touched by time. They were a soft pink and the nipples were a darker shade of pink, he longed to taste just one, he could almost feel the little nub in his mouth. His cock was now straining against the zipper of his pants and he had not choice but to unzip his pants and release his bulging erection.

The head was red and there was little pearly drops of pre cum dripping off... he took his thumb and started rubbing the head round and round spreading the liquid around making the head slightly sticky. Next she peeled down her panties and his breath was instantly taken as he saw something he was not expecting. Her young pussy was shaved clean of all pubic hair. Slowly he started stroking his cock. He had always loved a women cleanly shaven, he as of yet had been unable to resist a pussy free of pubes.

His cock was throbbing from the intensity of his arousal. He couldn't believe that he was actually standing at his neighbor's widow watching this girl he had practically watch grow up, and what a beauty she had grown into. Her breasts had to be a nice firm C cup and her ass looked just as soft yet firm. He imagined himself sliding into the wet folds of her young cunt, feeling the tight wet muscles clinching around his engorged cock. He started stroking a little faster as he watched her lay back on her bed which was positioned on the opposite wall as the window but directly in front of the window, so he had a clear view. She bent her knees so that her feet were planted flat on the bed. She sat up for a minute and looked directly at the window; he fell to the ground breathing hard. Did she see him; did she know he was out there? Slowly he crept back up too see her laying flat on her pillows. That was a close one he thought he thought for sure she had saw him, it had felt like she was looking straight at him.

He smiled wickedly looking down at his cock he was even harder at the thought that he was almost caught. He looked back into the window only to find that she was no longer lying on the bed. What the hell? Where did she go? He knew he had only looked away for a moment. Well fuck he thought he needed to fucking cum and he wanted to do it while watching her young body. He decided he'd stand there for a little while longer in the hopes that his young beauty would return. He continued to stroke his cock softly so as not to get to aroused and cum before she returned but just enough to keep him hard.

It was maybe after about five minutes that he decided she must have gone somewhere else in the house and was not returning. He was in the process of trying to stuff his swollen cock back into his underwear when he felt something hard pressed into the small of his back. "Turn around slowly." The soft feminine voice said. Fuck she had seen him. He hands shook as he tried harder to get his cock in his pants. "Now dammit turn around." The voice spoke in a harsher tone. "Please Lacey." He pleaded with her. "Let me adjust myself." He felt whatever she had shoved against his back move and heard her gasp out. "Greg is that you?" He knew there was no way to recover his dignity after this. Slowly he turned around to face the now robe clad teenager. His cock was still hard and hanging out of the slit in his boxer shorts. "Yes it's me. Please let me explain." He tried but she stopped him mid syllable. "You were watching me? I thought that was you when I looked out the window." She smiled with a little laugh in her voice. He was shocked. "You're not mad?" He asked her, relief coursing through his body. She shook her head, her long blond hair swaying with the movement.

She stepped closer to him and he could smell the fresh scent that was a combination of her and Calvin Klein's Obsession. It was like an aphrodisiac. No matter how hard he tried to control it his cock was standing straight at attention once more. He tried to use his hands to shield her. "No I'm not mad, in fact I'm well... " she paused looked up into his eyes then down to where his hands were vainly trying to cover his cock. Just seeing her look in the vicinity of his cock made the damn thing painfully harder. She reached her hands down and loosened the belt that held the edges of her robe together. "I'm rather flattered, thrilled, excited that you were watching me." He was watching now for sure, as the edges of the pristine white robe were moved to rest on the outside of her pert breasts. His breathing became shallow and he thought he would shoot his load right there all over her sweet tummy. "Oh good God." He moaned out.

He couldn't believe this was happening, one minute he's watching her through the window amazed and now right there in their adjoining back yards he was viewing that same hot body and she had revealed it to him. She moved even closer to him stood on tip toes and kissed his mouth softly almost innocently if it wasn't for her warm hand wrapping itself around his beyond swollen cock. His breath hissed out of his mouth. He couldn't resist any longer. He knew that this was a bad idea but he had to taste her. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her hard against his body, firmly sealing his lips to hers. She moaned and eagerly wrapped her arms around his neck as his tongue forced its way inside her hot mouth. God she tasted like heaven he thought as their tongues dueled for seniority. His cock was pressed firmly against the warm skin of her belly and he wanted nothing more than to lay her on the damp grass and take what she was offering. A dog barked in a distant yard and that brought Greg back to reality. He pulled back from her panting hard, trying to slow down his breathing and watching her doe the same. She licked her lips almost like she was trying to capture the essence of their mingled saliva. Her eyes gleamed and he could tell she very much did not want the kiss to end. He knew though that it needed to, he could not take this young woman he had known practically her whole life he just didn't want that on his conscious.

For Christ sake he had just been to her 18th birthday party the other day she was still young and he had no doubt inexperienced. She started to come towards him again when he put up his hand to stop her. "Listen hun we can't do this, it's wrong. You're too young and... and... " he stammered trying to convince himself that it was truly wrong at the same time. "You're just too young I can't do it." He finally got out. She stood there staring at him. The gleam still in her eyes. Then to his surprise she started laughing, he looked at her puzzled. Why the hell was she laughing? She looked at his hand took it and placed it on her left breast. "Do you think I'm going to let you walk away after you started this?" The way she asked him almost sounded like a threat. He tried to pull his hand off of the luscious breast that it was resting on. She placed her hand over his and said "no don't move, I don't care what you think is wrong. See I've had a crush on you as long as I can remember and this is something I've fantasized about for a long time." He was awestruck; he had never had a clue that she was infatuated with him. He started to shake his head in the negative and his mouth was open to emit a refusal when she stunned him once again. "Greg if you walk away from me now I will scream so loud that every light in this neighbor hood will come on and people will come running and what they will find is my older neighbor taking advantage of my young person. Your reputation will be ruined. You are going to do as I say or life as you know it will cease to exist." She purred all this like she had been planning this for a long time. Damn had this little vixen enticed him over here by undressing in front of the window? Did she know about his fetish did she know that he was a voyeur? He didn't have long to wait for his unspoken question to be answered. "Yes Greg I know that you're a peeping Tom I've known for years. When I was 13 I watched you sneak into Kelly's yard and jerk off while she and her boyfriend had sex. That was the first time I ever touched myself. I was so entranced by you that I could not control myself." She laughed as she told the story and all he could do was think how badly he had fucked up. This young girl was threatening to cry rape if he didn't fuck her. In once instance that frightened him and in another that aroused him beyond anything.

He tried once more in vain to pull away from her. She opened her mouth to scream he placed his other hand over her mouth. "Ok okay, okay you win, what do you want from me? just please, please don't scream." She smiled and purred out in a sultry tone "good boy" she took his hand and lead him over to one of the cushioned lounge chairs placed by the side of the pool. She laid back on the cushion opened the robe all the way, spread her thighs to reveal her glistening pussy. "I want you to take my virginity Greg; I want you to fuck me." First he was hit with the fact that she was a virgin and she wanted him to take that away from her, then he was hit with the vulgarity of this young innocent saying fuck. Oddly that was the straw that broke the camels back. Her sweet mouth spewing forth such a disgusting word took him over the top. He quickly finished undoing his pants and slid them and his underwear down freeing his straining cock. Then he took off his black t-shirt. His breathing was coming out in quick gasps and he could hear her breathing also becoming quicker. She held up her arms to him as he slowly sank down onto her soft body. They both moaned at the feel of each others skin pressed against each others.

He wasted no time and she wasn't either, they attacked each other lips plunging tongues into one another's mouths. It was a game of sorts, he would suck on her tongue and she would suck on his. Soon though he remembered thinking about sucking on her nipple and wanted to make it a reality. He slithered down her body and looked at the glorious mounds in front of him. His mouth watered just looking at those hard pink nipples. He took a small lick out of each one which drew forth a quiet "yes" from her lips. He started to lick the left nipple while his hand played with the right one, pinching and twisting it. His tongue wrapped around the nipple, sucking it into his mouth feeling the texture. This was amazing; he had never wanted any one so bad in his life. She was apparently into it too as her body was writhing beneath his. And soft gasps of air were coming from her. He moved over to the right nipple and gave it the same attention as he had the left. She ran her fingers through his hair pulling him closer to her. He greedily sucked at the offered gift.

After he thoroughly bathed her breasts with his tongue; he started kissing his way down the center of her chest down to her abdomen, to her belly button where he dipped his tongue wickedly. She moaned again, he pulled back and looked up at her and asked "have you ever had anyone eat this beautiful pussy?" as one of his fingers slid down the soaking wet slit. She gasped out in ecstasy. It took her two tries before she could gasp "yes, but I want to know what it feels like for you to eat me." And she put her hand on the top of his head and pushed him down. He didn't need to be told twice, he place each of her legs over his shoulders and stared enjoying. First he licked the outer lips tasting the honeyed sweetness of her passion. The smell was heaven sent and the taste well he had to have more was all he could think. He took his fingers and gently opened her lips to reveal the pink treasure hidden there. She was glistening with the emission of her juices. Leaning down he licked at her swollen clit so very, very slowly, making sure to cover every inch drawing out her pleasure. She moaned and lifted her hips up her fingers clawing at his scalp. "God yes, yes, yes" she moaned... he inserted a finger inside her hole feeling how tight she truly was.

He started thrusting his finger in and out as he sucked on her clit. He would take his time with her; he wanted to make sure she was completely prepared for his cock when the time came. She was moaning and writhing on the cushion and her juices were flowing down his tongue. Soon he had brought her to orgasm with just his finger and tongue, but that wasn't enough for either of them. Once she came down from that one he brought her to another but this time he used two fingers, stretching her tight sheath a little bit more. She was panting and trying to catch her breath from her last orgasm when he decided to pay her back for threatening him. He took his third finger and shoved it in her tight little cunt. She gasped out in pain and in pleasure. Her muscles clinched tight around his digits and her juices soaked his hand. He looked up at her. "Damn baby you're about ready for my cock aren't you?" He asked her. She couldn't say a word just nodded her head in agreement. He started thrusting his fingers in and out of her as he watched her face contort in pain and pleasure at what he was doing. He felt his cock straining, begging for release. He knew he could take no more, he had to fuck her, he had had enough. He took his fingers out of her slowly and when he did she cried out and reached down for his wrist. He chuckled and grabbed her hand pinning it above her head. "No, no baby girl. You see I'm going to now give you what you've been begging for."

He positioned himself between her legs reached down between them and slowly rubbing his cock head against her clit. She gasped or more like cried out. He could tell she was beyond stopping him, her sweet pussy was ready for a pounding and well dammit he was ready to give it to her. He placed his cock at the entrance to her womb and slowly inch by inch inserted it inside. When he was half way and she was digging her nails into his back he pulled back and SLAMMED hard into her. All 7 inches was buried in her tight virgin pussy. MMM he thought virgin no more. She cried out he knew it hurt but he also knew that he had prepared her enough that he definitely had not torn her. He waited and let her get comfortable with his body inside hers. Kissing her lips softly, then each cheek, her eyelids then back to her lips where he started out soft and gentle then built. As his tongue started plunging in her mouth he also started moving in and out of her hot body. Slowly in and out taking his time initiating her to the world of sex.

Her pussy was swallowing his cock like it had been starving for it. Maybe it had he didn't care all he knew was that this felt so good. He speeded up his pace a bit plunging in and out harder and faster. Kissing the side of her neck and whispering in her ear how good she felt around his cock. She moaned her agreement. She soon wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper. Her nails were now buried deep in his ass cheeks. Then something must have snapped in her because she just started moaning and telling him "fuck me, fuck me Greg... .Mmmm fuck me so hard." That was all the encouragement he needed. He took her legs placed them over his shoulders and started hammering his cock hard into her tight wet pussy. He lost his mind and thought of nothing but what he was doing. It felt so good... in and out, in and out harder and harder. He could feel her muscles tightening around him and he knew she was going to cum; but he wasn't ready. She yelled out her release yet he did not stop. He just kept pounding and pounding. It was like he could not get enough of her. He pulled out and she cried... "Shh." He whispered as he turned her around and placed her on her hands and knees... "God baby I can't stop fucking you." He said as he mounted her from behind. She didn't protest as she was still in the throws of her climax. He slammed into her all the way till his balls slapped her ass. God this was so good, he couldn't get enough. This position made her tighter and he loved it, this had always been his favorite position. He pistoned in her so hard, his balls slapped against her ass and her moans soon became keening cries. He knew she had to be sore but he couldn't stop. Fucking her harder and harder.

He reached down with one and hand and started fingering her clit. She was still dripping wet and he knew that soon he would have her cumming again. He didn't know why but he slapped her ass; he just felt the need to do it, she cried out but something told him it wasn't from pain. He slapped her again and again and while he did he pounded harder and harder... slap after slap and her ass was bright red this made him so hot. He leaned down pulled her hair and lightly bit the side of her neck and as he felt her body tighten in yet another orgasm he felt his balls tighten up preparing for his first orgasm. He leaned down and told her. "Get ready little girl I'm about to cum." And with a one last plunge he sprayed his hot seed inside her tight body... they both collapsed.

He tried to ease some of his weight off of her but there wasn't much room. She didn't seem to care she was too worried about trying to remember how to breath. So was he for that matter. As soon as he thought he could move without having a heart attack he rolled over onto his back taking her with him. He laid her on his chest and stroked her hair. He put his hands on each side of her face looked her in the eyes and asked. "Are you okay honey? I'm sorry I know I was a bit rough." She just nodded that she was. She still hadn't recovered enough. He smiled and she smiled back. He kissed her forehead and laid her head back on his chest, right on his heart. As he drifted off to sleep something told him that this young temptress had just stolen his heart and there was nothing he could or would do about it.