The Voyeur

Story Info
Lydia puts on a show.
2.7k words
4.34
61.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moonm8
Moonm8
17 Followers

I have always loved watching Lydia in action. She is so passionate in her lovemaking and you can see her true love of cock by the look on her face and in her moans of ecstasy. She is truly a delight to see and I watch her homemade videos often while masturbating.

Lydia meets most of her lovers through one of the Internet sites that specializes in meeting for sex. Normally she'll invite them to our house after she's chatted with them for a while and gotten to know them. I will ensure I'm not home for the first meeting and then if there is a second I will stick around to watch and maybe join in. She always makes a video for me to watch the action, though.

Lydia had been exchanging emails with John, a married professional, for a few weeks and decided it was time to get together with him. I told her I wanted to try something different this time. Instead of him coming straight to the house I told her to meet him at a bar so that I could expand my voyeurism. I wanted to view the entire interaction from first meeting to first fucking. Lydia agreed it would be fun and a nice change from the routine, and a date was set.

They were to meet Friday night at a popular Blues bar close to our home at 8. Lydia and I were going to get there early so that John wouldn't know we were together. He knew she was married, but didn't know what I looked like, and thought I was out of town.

When the big night came I picked out a sexy outfit for Lydia to wear. It was a tight white halter that her dark Asian nipples easily shown through coupled with a black, clinging skirt that came down only about four inches below her pussy. Under the skirt was a black, see-through thong that hid nothing from even the casual observer.

We took separate cars and sat next to each other at the bar. It was moderately crowded and more than a couple guys had noticed Lydia the minute she walked in. A few tried chatting her up, but were quickly brushed off. Lydia casually mentioned that one or two would have gotten lucky if she weren't meeting John.

A few minutes before 8 Lydia quietly said, "There he is."

I turned to see John walking towards Lydia with a big smile on his face. His eyes were wandering up and down her frame with obvious approval. When he got to where we were sitting they gave each other a polite kiss on cheek. I noticed he had put his hand on her exposed thigh when he leaned down to kiss her and it stayed there quite a bit longer than the peck on the cheek lasted.

John was a very handsome dark-skinned black man. He stood over six-feet tall and was a muscular 200 pounds. He had a winning smile and personality that was making Lydia melt immediately.

John mentioned how sexy she looked and sat in the barstool on the other side of Lydia from where I was sitting. Lydia turned her seat to face John, placing her feet on the railing of his stool and keeping her knees slightly apart for maximum effect. He was enjoying the view and soon his hand was back on her bare thigh, his dark skin contrasting beautifully with her light Japanese complexion.

I tried to act as uninterested as possible while listening to their chitchat. Since Lydia's back was to me I couldn't tell exactly what John's hand was doing, but it was obvious that he was lightly massaging her thigh. Her hand was resting on his wrist letting him know she enjoyed his caress.

John excused himself to go to the restroom. As he walked past I noticed a prominent bulge in his slacks. I had seen the pictures of his cock that he had sent Lydia and the bulge confirmed that the monster was really his.

Lydia turned towards the bar and quietly told how wet she was. John's fingers had gone under her skirt and had been brushing against her panties from time to time. With the side view I now had I could see how hard her nipples were. I wanted to pull up her shirt right there and suck on them.

When John came back Lydia turned her stool away from me again. When he sat down he pulled his seat closer so that they were sitting about as close as they could get. He sat so that his knees were spread on either side of her legs, placing her firmly under his control. Again his hand went to her thigh.

Lydia sat more towards the edge of the seat-cushion and leaned back against the back of the stool offering John easier access to her treasures. He appeared to be taking full advantage of her position. Even though they were still making small talk, Lydia's body movement told me she was getting very hot.

As my view of the action was being blocked, I chose to move to a better location. There was a small table a few feet that I moved to. It placed me so that I could see Lydia's face and put me eye-level with her pussy. From my new vantagepoint I could see how much more visible Lydia's nipples and areola were from being hard. Her top no longer did anything to hide them from view. John's hand was high on her thigh and caressing her. I could tell whenever his finger brushed against her pussy by the sharp intake of breath.

Lydia sat up straight and leaned on John's muscular thighs. They gave each other soft kisses while continuing to chat. Every now and then I saw her rub across his bulge with her fingers. It was a sly movement of her hand that was hardly noticeable to anyone but John and I. You could see it had the same effect on him that his fingers had had on her earlier.

It was now Lydia's turn to excuse herself. I chuckled to myself when I saw John trying to slyly reposition his aching hard-on to a more comfortable spot. The poor guy was hurting, but I didn't feel sorry for him. Lydia was going to take care of any discomfort he had once they got to the house.

When Lydia returned I noticed she had something in her hand. She stood between John's legs instead of sitting down. She pressed something into his hand and as he opened his hand to look at it I saw it was her soaked panties. From where I sat I could see the glistening of her juices in the crotch, then he put them in his pocket. She leaned forward to kiss him and his hands went down to her ass. He was kneading her ass cheeks until their passionate kiss was finished.

Lydia decided to give me a little show. She remained standing between John's legs, but turned to face me. She placed one of her feet up on the railing and allowed her skirt to ride up her legs. I had a full view of her wet, naked pussy. I could see her juice starting to run down her leg. Her labia were puffy and opening up as they always do when she is ready for action.

She held that pose and leaned back against John's leg. His hand went back to her thigh not realizing what she was doing to me. I noticed his finger gently rubbing against her protruding clit. My cock was getting so hard now that I was actually empathizing with his discomfort.

I gave Lydia a nod, our signal that it was time, and headed to the door. When I got home I headed straight for the bedroom. In the large walk-in closet was a chair and camcorder. I could easily see the bed through the slats in the door while remaining hidden so I sat back and relaxed while waiting for the lovers to get home.

The front door opened about 10 minutes after I got home. I heard sounds of passionate kissing as soon as the door shut, then I heard Lydia say, "In the bedroom."

When Lydia led John into the bedroom I saw his pants were really tented and I could see pussy juice running down the inside of my wife's thigh almost halfway to her knee. They had definitely worked each other into a frenzy.

They began tearing each other's clothes off and I gasped as John's huge cock sprang out of his pants. It was at least 10 inches and very thick. Lydia dropped to her knees and proceeded to lick and kiss it before taking the head in her mouth. After only a few minutes of Lydia trying to take his whole shaft into her mouth, John started to stiffen and shot his load into her hot, wet mouth. I could see his cock spasming as jet after jet of hot spunk went down my beautiful wife's throat.

When she was done feasting on John, Lydia pulled him on top of her on the bed. They kissed deeply while their hands explored each other's bodies. John pinched and rolled Lydia's nipples while she filled both hands with his muscular ass. I could see their tongues dancing together in rhythm with the caressing.

Lydia was breathing heavily and I could tell what she wanted. Her Legs went around John's back and she told him to fuck her. As his cock never did soften after he came, he was both willing and able. He reached down and rubbed the head of his cock along her lips, teasing her as she used the leverage of her legs around his back to try to thrust into his cock. Since he had had his release, John was in a great position to tease a little and wasn't letting Lydia off the hook. He allowed just the head to pop inside her and then would pull back a little, his cock never losing contact with her pussy.

Lydia was thrashing around underneath John, but he had her arms pinned over her head and there wasn't much she could do. I heard her begin to moan pitifully. Her pussy was so hungry and John had no mercy. Every time the head would go in her, she tried in vain to swallow the rest of it. She knew he wanted her to beg for him, but she was determined not to, even though he definitely had the power right now.

I could see the look on her face. She wanted him. She needed his cock deep inside her. John was grinning the whole time. He knew exactly what he was doing, and it was no accident. He wanted to hear Lydia cry out for his cock. He didn't just want her to beg. He wanted her to plead. He could see that her resolve was wearing down.

Her hips were becoming tired from constantly trying to force his cock into her pussy. Her moans were becoming cries of frustration. I was enthralled by the power he now had over her. My cock was ready to explode in my hand when I heard her finally give in.

"Oh, pleeease!!!", I heard escape from her lips. She hadn't meant to say it. It had just come out. John had won and she now belonged to him.

"What do you want, my little one?"

"You! I want you to fuck me." There was no more fighting left in her. She was through.

John kissed my wife gently on the mouth then thrust his cock deep into her pussy with one motion. Lydia screamed as his cock hit the innermost reaches of her pussy. Her body convulsed in ecstasy and orgasm as John held his cock as deep as it would go. He allowed her to grind herself on him to maximize her release. She had been a good girl and deserved as much. My cock jerked in my hand as I covered myself with come. This guy was good.

Lydia held her ass off the bed using her legs, which were still locked behind John's back. Her hips were rapidly moving up and down, causing John's cock to hit every part of her pussy and press against her cervix.

As her orgasm subsided, John began slowly thrusting in and out of Lydia. He worked up a nice steady rhythm inside her that she easily matched with her hips. His thrusts started intensifying and I could now hear the slapping of his hips against her ass echo through the room. My cock once again grew in my hand as I slowly kneaded it to full erection.

Lydia started becoming very vocal at this point, moaning and telling John to fuck her good and hard. Being a gentleman, John complied, thrusting his cock into her as hard as he could. Her moans of approval became so loud I was sure the neighbors could hear.

John slipped a hand under Lydia's back and lifted her up off the bed. He rolled over, bringing her on top of him while keeping his cock inside her. Lydia's ass was now pointed straight at me and I had a perfect view of John's cock stretching her pussy to its limit. His cock was covered in white pussy juice and shining like the sun.

I watched John's cock disappear as Lydia sank down onto it. I couldn't believe how much cock she was able to get inside her beautiful pussy. All I could see now were his balls poking out from underneath her ass. Lydia began rocking her hips back and forth rapidly on John's cock and she was soon exploding again.

She collapsed on top of John's chest and I saw him begin to thrust into her. The force of him fucking her was causing her body to bounce up and down on his hips like she was riding a bucking bronco.

John flipped her over onto her back, this time keeping her ass towards me, and began fucking her mercilessly. I heard John ask her, "Do you want my come in that hot pussy of yours, Baby?"

"Oh, yeah! Fill me up, John. Come in my pussy!!!"

That was all John needed to hear as he shoved his cock deep inside Lydia and began moaning. Lydia fucked back against his spurting cock as he filled her up and again came herself.

John collapsed on top of Lydia completely spent. Once he had regained his composure, he dressed and kissed Lydia, promising that they would do it again.

As soon as I heard the front door close I came out of my hiding place. Lydia was still lying on the bed just as John had left her. She had kept her hips in a position to hold his come inside her. I sat between her legs and looked at her well-fucked pussy. It was wide open and I could see John's come inside it. Some had dribbled out and ran down her ass. The sheets under her were soaked with her juices and I bent down to kiss her distended labia.

The taste of John's come inside Lydia's dripping pussy was like honey on my tongue. I thrust my tongue into her as deep as I could and sucked their love juices from her pussy. When she was clean inside I licked around her pussy and ass, not missing a drop.

Lydia started moaning again and I took her swollen clit between my teeth and assaulted it with my tongue causing her to come again. I got up on my knees and started stroking my cock for her to see (she loves seeing my cock spurt its come all over her belly). It didn't take but a few seconds for my cock to erupt and cover her with my seed.

I collapsed on top of Lydia and kissed her deeply. I told her how much I loved her and how hot she had been. She told me how much she had enjoyed giving me a show and how hot it made her. She promised that we would definitely do this again.

Moonm8
Moonm8
17 Followers