The Voyeur

Story Info
An unexpected show at the hotel.
772 words
4.15
30.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long day of travel. All you want to do is take a nice hot shower and go to bed. Entering the room of the hotel, you leave your bag by the closet and drop your keys on the dresser. As you walk over to the sliding glass doors to close the drapes, some movement across the courtyard catches your eye.

You look and your eyes go wide. In the room directly across from you stands a woman wearing nothing but a cell phone headset! She's pacing back and forth, obviously talking to someone. She stops in front of the window, engrossed in her conversation. You stand mesmerized, watching as she raises her hands to her breasts. Gripping them. Kneading them. Pulling on her nipples. Her eyes are closed and from the expression on her face, you know she is enjoying herself. You see her lips move but can only imagine what sound comes out.

The shower can wait, you say to yourself, pulling the chair from the desk over to the doors.

Time passes and soon her hands slip down to the dark brown patch between her legs. The fingers of her hand slipping between, rhythmically moving back and forth. Her hips starting to thrust against her hand. Her eyes closed. Yours wide open.

Finding it getting warm in the room and your clothes getting a bit uncomfortable, you strip, all the while watching the show across the courtyard. When you sit back down, you start to stroke your penis to bring it to full engorgement.

By now, she is rapidly moving her index finger across her clit. The other hand holding her lips open to allow her full access.

You start to stroke faster, moving a hand down to play with your balls. Gently massaging them. Leaning forward. Sitting on the edge of your seat. Watching her play with herself.

She is standing still now. Legs spread, her finger going faster and faster. Her breasts are squeezed between her arms, framing them. Head thrown back. Suddenly you see her thrusting wildly. You know she's had an orgasm. You are nearly there yourself.

Her tension released, she opens her eyes, says something, and takes her headset off. Walking to the doors she reaches for the drapes to close them and pauses -- staring out them directly at you. She's seen you. Seen you playing with yourself. She comes closer. Watching you. Watching what you are doing. The forbiddenness of it all is too much and you cum. The sticky fluid hitting the doors and slowly making its way to the floor.

By now, she is plastered against the doors. Her flesh pressed against the glass.

You stand up and walk to the doors. Staring at her.

She takes a step away and turns around, giving you a full view of her ass. Of her hands caressing it. Her back arched. Knowing you are watching her, she flaunts her body.

She bends over to give you an eyeful of everything she has to offer. You see her hand appear between her legs. Stroking herself. You feel yourself starting to get hard again and reach down to assist the process.

Her fingers slip inside. You see them going in and out. In and out. Your hands unconsciously keeping time as you stroke yourself, watching her private show for you.

Her hand disappears from view and she stands up, turning to face you. Looking directly at you, she takes her left hand and reaches for her right breast. The action providing a shelf for her other breast to rest upon as she starts to pull her nipple. Her chest heaving, her right hand starts the downward journey to her pussy. Her fingers searching for her clit and finding it. Stroking it. In and out. In and out her fingers go. Faster and faster. Your hand continuing to manipulate your swollen cock, the other one now playing with the tip. The tip that is oozing once again. Keeping pace with her motions.

Suddenly you see her freeze and then throw her head back. Her body convulsing as she reaches orgasm. The sight of her orgasm causing you to splatter your seed on the window once again.

She looks directly at you. Removing her fingers from her pussy, she brings them to her mouth and seductively licks them clean. Raising her hand to her ear, she makes the sign to call her and then holds up her fingers. Three. Four. Five.

Smiling to yourself, you decide that perhaps you aren't as tired as you thought you were, as you stride towards the phone.