The Voyeur Diaries Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance encounter, with a twist for this voyeur.
1.6k words
2.86
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been sitting at the coffee shop that I normally frequent every day. Sitting here, amidst all of the people scurrying about trying to get their daily caffeine fix, I am watching them. How do they know? They don't.

Let's face it. Being a voyeur, I could be watching you every single day and you would not have a fucking clue. I am good about that. And there's a reason for that. Being a voyeur gives me ample opportunity to try and get into your head that someone has their eyes trained on every single move, every single word, and every single motion you make. Now, commonly I tend to only look at women. I'm a guy and that's what guys do. There's something about the female body that just makes men want to fucking go crazy. It doesn't matter whether we are with a girl or not, married or not, or just fucking around. Men are men, period. We are always going to have our fucking minds in some gutter looking at a broad and think we are going to immediately pull out our cocks, let them go down on us, taken from behind or whatever position we want and fuck them.

See when I look at a woman being a voyeur I do it ideally in a situation that is discrete, that she doesn't realize I am watching her, and still allows me sensual satisfaction of thinking "I am going to get this woman to do what I want her to do." Now some people might call this "trolling." To me it isn't trolling when you are only allowing your mind to do what you would want to do sexually. You're not touching the merchandise. You not going up to the woman, and deciding to grope her, unless of course she fucking comes on to you when you least expect it. In my mind the female body is the most beautiful thing in the world. Men, or should I say gentlemen, can view the female body in a sensual way as well as in a normal human response. We are not all perverts. But that is my college lecture for this diary entry.

Now for the fucking reason I'm here. A college buddy of mine pointed out to me one day when we were waiting for the daily ferry to the city that one of the baristas at the bar was a smoking hot little petite Asian who looked like she could fuck even the ugliest son of a bitch and she would enjoy every fucking moment of it. My buddy wanted me to scope her out and see if she'd be a good catch for him. I was a little hesitant at first to do it only because he was the one that was going to get all the fucking satisfaction out of doing this little woman. But, nice guy that I am, I agreed on one condition. He had to give me all of the 4-1-1 on the fuck fest.

As I was sitting at my usual table with my computer up working on a diary note, I happen to peek up and look at her at the bar. She was very petite, probably no more than five feet tall. And that was judging that I could only see her from the waist up. What I did see was a very busty, light-skinned, and jet black haired really good looking woman. She happened to be wearing a black tank top that accentuated what were very round perky little tits. For some reason only being a few feet away I could even see what looked like very large areolas sticking out over the edge of the lace black bra. To me, just on appearance, she reminded me of some geisha girl probably worked in one of the fucking massage parlors in town. The one who invites you when, get you all warmed up, gives you a so-so massage, then proceeds to go down, suck on your cock, and say more money please for "Bucky Bucky. "But that was on appearance. And as they say never judge a book by its cover.

I saw her flirting with a number of the male customers as they came in. She'd say hi baby or what you having sweetie. And she would do with this very sensual almost phone sex type of voice. The sound of it made it to linger in your mind imagining all of the nasty fucking things she could do to you, and you wouldn't even have to pay her a red cent sent to fucking do it. I swear that most of the guys that came in at fucking hard-ons by the time they went out the door. But the part that amazed me was when this tall blonde woman came to the counter and asked for a latte. The blonde had to be at least 5'10", and reminded me of a model straight out of Vogue magazine. The one that would walk down the cat walk, give you that look that yes I'm the bitch, and probably would whip out some cat-o-nine tails and start whipping a guy into submission. She was wearing this tight mini dress that if she bent down we could see which he was having for breakfast lunch and fucking dinner and enjoying what had to been a wet fucking pussy. It was all for me to do to not whip out my own hard cock and jerk off there at the table. But I have to maintain my composure and only have that fantasy run through my head.

The little Asian looked up at this blonde and I could see the lust come into her eyes. It was as if this little geisha was going to be this blonde's own personal barista for the night. For the first time I actually saw the little Asian come out from behind the bar. I could finally get a good look at her she crossed in front of me. What a nice sweet view it was. Her ass was not flat but you couldn't call it an apple bottom either. There was some shape, especially if you wanted to take her over your knee and give her good spanking. Man that would make any man's cock hard wouldn't it?

She went up to her and gave her a very passionate, what looked like, a deep French kiss. They stared into each other's eyes smiled and decided to get a table. The shop was busy enough that someone else took over so now it's my turn to really concentrate on the two of them. Damn I didn't know that the local coffee shop was going to be our personal fucking little whorehouse. Now my mind was really racing. Here would have been the perfect opportunity to have a camera trained on these two women. At this point beyond my own control I had to wonder if my buddy was going to be disappointed, or elated, at the thought he might have a perfect ménage à trois going on with these two women.

The two women sat down and started conversing. Lucky for me this coffee shop, albeit busy, has perfect acoustics so that you can hear almost every conversation that may go on especially when they are at least two to three tables away from you. The Asian started telling the blonde how much she missed her and that she was looking forward to going home with her tonight to have a little hot muff munch session. The blonde blushed at the thought but leaned in and whispered something into her ear. If a woman could have an orgasm and be quiet about it, Miss Asian was having a fucking earthquake and waterfall all at the same fucking time at the table.

No one else seemed to notice what was going on. Good thing for them I guess because I was getting the show all to myself. If I didn't know better the blonde was either bi or a ragingly horny lezzie. Either way the blonde way she was dressed, with a low-cut front that showed off 44 triple D titties every time she leaned down, looked like she was ready to have a fucking freight train of people follow her out the door with the Asian right behind her ass. The blonde was tan from top to bottom, with no sign of any imperfection of any type. She had very deep blue eyes and was wearing fire engine red lipstick that made her lips stand out. I had to wonder how long it took her every day to put herself together like this.

This went on for about twenty minutes or so. During the whole time they acted like two long experienced lovers, often caressing each other's arm, holding hands, and just enjoying the moment. The Asian started playing a little footsie with the blonde running her tiny geisha feet along the blondes tight athletic calves. The blondes long flowing locks which trail to her ass shuddered as her body arched back taking a breath in when the Asian hit that right spot. And we not even talking what had to been a very hot box.

When the two got up to leave, they again gave each other a long deep passionate kiss. The blonde walked out the door, and the Asian went back to the bar. What was only a twenty minute escapade seem like fucking forever. But in that twenty something minute timeframe I got the sense that these two women really have the hots for one another and no fucking guy was going to get their cock into each other's pussy. Bad news for my buddy. Good news for my diary.

Time to move on. The night is young and there are more women to go watch and wonder about.