The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
638 Followers

Emily Showered and scrubbed the drying cum off her body and shampooed it from her hair. She used the hand sprayer to thoroughly wash her pussy to get all the cum that had been shot up into her out. She was actually beginning to feel half human and not quite so drunk by the time she finished. Only time would totally sober her up so she was still well past the state of intoxication. Her thinking was clearing, but had a ways to go before she was fully rational.

Probably due to her state of mind, she dressed in a thin tee shirt and short (not really mini) skirt and slip-on tennis. What made her decide not to wear underwear would later elude her.

When Allen saw her, he was shocked and secretly pleased at her lack of clothing. Her tits were moving around way too much for him to ignore.

Emily noticed his looks and scolded him, "Gawd man, put your tongue back in your mouth and take me out to feed me. It was your idea to go out and now I'm starving."

Allen knew of an all-night diner that served breakfast 24 hours a day. Mostly at this hour there would be truckers and an occasional drunk trying to sober up there. The food was good, the atmosphere was so-so.

When they walked in, Emily saw that she was the only woman there amongst the 15 to 20 customers and half dozen workers. The blasting air conditioner immediately brought her nipples to full attention. Attention was what Emily was getting lots of too.

Still feeling the liquor, Emily put a little extra bounce in her step, which was immediately transferred, to her breasts. When she slid into the booth, she was more than casual about opening her legs letting a group of truckers and the counter manager see that there was nothing hiding what was under her skirt. She even returned their smiles when they finally looked up at her face.

Emily couldn't believe how hungry she was and ate eggs, bacon, hash brown potatoes and a stack of pancakes, without a second thought. Due to all she had to drink that night and the cups of coffee she was guzzling it was no wonder that she had to make three trips to the ladies room. Every male in the establishment closely watched every step and bounce of her trip through the diner. Each time she slid out of or back into the booth one could almost feel the air being sucked into the lungs of the men lucky enough to be sitting where they could see her legs and up her short skirt. For some reason, not a man left while she was there.

"Okay, I'm full, I'm getting sleepy and somewhat sobered up. So before I change my mind, take me back to your place and let me sleep. I mean sleep, not screw my brains out, that was done earlier tonight. I'll make you a deal, just to get this wager thing gone and done with. I'll strip and let you ogle me all you want, you can even be naked yourself if you want. I don't mind looking at a strange cock and balls myself. I'll let you snuggle with me, but no fucking allowed. My pussy is too tender at the moment and now I can somewhat think straight I don't think it would be appropriate to have sex without Jim being aware. If your balls get too tight that you think they will burst, jack off; I'll even watch if you want me to, just no fucking. That's the deal or if that is unacceptable, you can take me home."

I know I'm going to suffer unimaginable pain, but let's get out of here and go to my place."

When they went to pay, the counter manager said that the bill was taken care of and anytime he wanted to bring the young lady back, they could eat free. He winked and said, "If you know what I mean."

Emily actually blushed. She was really sobering up and the realization was sinking in as to what she was purposefully doing.

The trip back to Allen's place was quiet; Emily leaning against the passenger door trying hard not to fall asleep while Allen drove deep in thought.

He was trying to figure out just exactly had happened tonight with respect to he, Emily and his best friend Jim. He couldn't believe that a silly wager over a baseball game had actually progressed to a full blown drunken gangbang of his buddy's wife. He had actually screwed his buddy's wife! Hell screwed is putting it mildly, fucked the living hell out of her is more like it. He winched when he thought that raped is an even better word. Not only had he taken her, he had let two other men fuck her even more savagely. He could have stopped it. He should have stopped it. Then the vision returned of Emily standing in front of the three men swaying drunkenly to the music. God how he had wanted to just get a look see at her luscious tits. Then her dress was on the floor and she was in nothing but her bra and panties. He knew he wanted to just see her; he couldn't stop there, just a little bit more. And suddenly she was naked and she was kneeling in front of him and taking off his clothes and sucking his cock. He just wanted a little bit more and then he would stop everything, but he didn't stop it, he let it continue. He wasn't sure that it wasn't over yet. There she was sitting across from him in hardly any clothes, going back to his place. She had said she would strip naked for him to see again. Could he trust himself to just look this time? He knew he should just take her home to her husband, but he also knew he couldn't do that either, just like he couldn't stop anything else that had happened that evening.

When they arrived, Emily sleepily followed Allen inside. He had barely closed the door when she pulled off her top and stepped out of her skirt, leaving her totally naked in front of him.

Look all you want, you've seen it up close and personal before. I'm going to sleep.

With that she staggered into his bedroom and flopped spread-eagle on her back on the bed and was asleep.

Allen followed her in and just stood by the bed looking at the beautiful naked woman spread out in front of him. He couldn't take his eyes off her perfect breasts and neatly trimmed pubic region. He wanted to burn the image in his mind forever. On impulse, knowing he was going to violate his trust with her and Jim once again, he quietly took out his camera and started taking pictures from every angle. Parts of her he took extreme close-ups. Emily was so deeply asleep that she never once was disturbed by the flash of the camera or the gentle repositioning movements Allen made to her body. It wasn't until he had stripped himself and had crawled next to her that she rolled on her side facing away from him that she stirred from her origional sprawled position. Much to Allen's pleasure, Emily wiggled so his erection slid into her butt-cheeks and nestled next to her warm vagina. She pulled one of his hands to her breasts and the other to her pubic mound, sighed and fell deeper into sleep. Allen lay awake for a long time just caressing her with his hands before he finally fell asleep too.

Shortly after 9:00 Emily's stirring woke Allen from a wonderful dream, one where he was making love to his best friend's wife. He jumped when he realized that there was indeed a naked woman in bed with him. It took him a couple of seconds to realize that the woman was indeed his best friend's wife.

"Hey, let go of me unless you want me to pee all over the bed and you too. I might be a little kinky, but golden showers are not my thing, at least not first thing in the morning. Come-on, move it buddy!"

Allen untangled himself from her and watched captivated as she bounced out of bed and walked quickly to the bathroom. God how he loved the look of her ass! She didn't close the door and he heard her sigh as she emptied her bladder, flush and then turn on the shower.

Emily stuck her head out of the bathroom and said, "I will absolutely love you forever if you make some coffee while I shower. Please oh please," and then flashed him a wicked little smile.

Allen would have held up a Starbucks for her had she only asked him to do so.

He crawled out of bed, hesitated and then hearing Emily already in the shower, walked in the bathroom to relive his aching bladder. Seeing her behind the clear shower doors made it difficult to start his stream with his growing erection.

Emily saw Allen come in the room and stuck her head out just as his stream started full.

Woo-Hoo, caught you didn't I? Always let your ladies watch you pee? By the way, nice package ya got there mister.

Allen caught and immediately embarrassed for intruding on her shower could only stammer, " Oh Hell, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to piss right in front of you, It's just I had to go so bad and I thought you wouldn't notice if I was quick. I'm sorry."

"Oh for God's sake, chill out. It's not like I haven't ever seen a guy take a leak before. I think it's a little cute seeing a guy standing there holding his thingy. Don't hide it, I wanna see. I was just going to tell you that I like my coffee black with one teaspoon of sugar, if you don't mind."

Allen quickly finished, flushed and grabbed his Boxers as he headed to the kitchen to make the coffee. He was standing there with his first cup half gone when Emily walked into the room, hair still damp, but still naked as the day she was born. When Allen couldn't take his eyes off her nakedness, she said, "Guess you like my outfit, huh?

You gonna lose those boxers or am I going to have to find something to slip into? I hate being the only undressed person in the room."

It took Allen all of two seconds to peel out of his underwear and send them sailing in the general direction of the bedroom. "That better?"

Allen couldn't believe how easily he talked to her as they stood at the breakfast counter and drank cups of coffee. He loved how her breasts hung over the counter as she leaned forward. He wondered if her nipples were always so erect and hard. Did she know she was driving him crazy just standing there naked?

"Okay time to get serious, what are we going to tell Jim about last night? You know I have to tell him. I never keep secrets from him, and I never will. So how do we tell him so he doesn't kill the three of you and kick my ass out in the street?"

"Emily, I am so sorry about what happened last night. I want to take full responsibility for everything and let Jim do what he feels best to me and the others. I'm going to tell him that we got you so drunk that you didn't know what was happening until it was all over. I'll make sure that he won't hold you to blame. Look it was wrong for the three of us to set you up the way we did. I think we all deep inside wanted to seduce you, but I never in a million years thought it would happen. If I had known, I never would have done what I did. You can't know how bad I feel inside right now because of what we did to you. I just don't understand why you are being so nice to me right now. I mean why are you still here in my house and why are you still letting me see you naked?"

"Look Allen, you are not the sole blame, be realistic, we all are responsible for what happened, even Jim is somewhat to blame. Remember it was him who brought up the wager in the first place. He could have stopped it before it started, I even asked, begged him to not make me do this but he wanted me to know what it meant to "Play hard-ball with the big boys" I'm to blame, I was flattered by all the attention. Don't you know I knew you all were all slobbering all over yourselves trying to look down my cleavage and up my dress? I know how I get when I drink too much, and I know when to stop before I get there. I didn't stop; I was having too much fun."

Why am I still here and why am I still naked? Allen, I know how much you have wanted me. You are so transparent. A woman knows. You have always been a gentleman around me and have treated me like someone special. Maybe it's because of that that I wasn't afraid to let go. I trusted you, I still do."

"Fine lot of good it did to trust me, I let you down when I should have done something. Emily I let you down. Yes I have always wanted you; I have wet dreams about you. I've even thought about you while making love to another woman. Now to hear you say that you knew and trusted me, how can you even stand to be around me?"

"Allen, Allen, Allen, You don't understand, I know that a man only thinks with his big head 10% of the time, the rest he lets that little one do his thinking. All the little one wants is pussy, pussy, and more pussy. Women know that, at least the smart ones find out about that early in life. Most of the time we let you do to us only what we want to do. Yes, I admit I can be talked into doing things that I wouldn't normally even consider. Let me give you and example, Jim likes me to show off my body, you know a little T&A. I was appalled at the thought of showing any man other than my husband my private parts. But after repeated mentioning the subject, he talked me into a little exhibition. I thought I would die from embarrassment, but you know what I also got a sexual thrill out of it. It was fun. It is fun. Under the right situation, I love being the center of attention. I get off being looked at by other men. So you see, I wanted to strip in front of you three, deep down inside I wanted you to look at me I wanted to tease and please you. I was thinking of Jim when I took off my clothes. I was thinking that he would have wanted me to do it if he was there. Yes, it went too far, but you weren't the only one to blame so deal with it"

"Why am I still here and why am I still naked? Its because you are still you and Allen, I still trust you and you are still a gentle, gentle man, and I know how much it means to you to see me naked. This is your opportunity, I can't say for sure that you will ever have another opportunity so look and remember.

"Allen, let's just sit down with Jim and tell him the truth, we went out, had dinner, danced, we all drank way more than we should have, and ended back here at your place. One thing lead to another and I ended up naked and we all ended up having sex. It wasn't right and it wasn't planned. We all regret it and wish it had never happened. No one person is to blame, and no one of us, including Jim, is totally innocent. That's the story and that's the truth, right?"

"I have only one request and that is for you to call Chris and Bryan right now and tell them how distraught I am over this whole thing and that if they even breathe a word of this to anyone, even their priest, I will scream rape and have them in jail so fast that they won't have time to kiss their asses good-bye. Tell them nothing can ever be said about what they did to me. No bragging about their exploits. Tell them you have worked out a deal with me to tell Jim and try to keep things calm and quiet. Tell them if Jim doesn't like our story, and you know there is that slight possibility, them the gig is up and it's every man for himself. Do that and I'll have a surprise for you before you take me home and we confess this mess to my husband. Okay?"

Allen would have done anything Emily asked at that point, short of murder, and maybe even that too. Being that he fully agreed with her plan made his calls all that more sincere. He knew the key was to keep his two friends from spreading the story of what they had done. While he made the calls, Emily packed her clothes and set out what she was going to wear home in a little while. He was just finishing the second call when she returned to him, still naked to his relief. "I convinced them that we had committed a major fuck-up, no pun intended, and needed to keep quiet and have our stories straight to keep out of major trouble. They agreed to let me try to handle the Jim alone, big of them I thought those chicken bastards. They do want to get together just us three soon to talk about what to do next. I told them that we'll know more after I talk to Jim."

"Perfect, I knew you could do it. Now for your reward for a job well done, hurry we don't have too much time."

With that Emily knelt in front of Allen and took his swelling cock in her warm mouth and started to gently draw it in until her nose was buried deep in his pubic hair. On the out-stroke she would increase the suction and run her tongue down the entire length of his straining manhood. She would suck any pre-cum that she could get and try to force the point of her tongue down his pee-hole. She repeated this over and over increasing the tempo until Allen had no control and cried to her that he was cumming. He needn't have wasted his breath, Emily could feel his shaft grow and begin to pulse as he sent his hot sperm into her waiting mouth. Allen was literally blown off his feet, luckily he fell back to sit on his sofa.

Emily was not quite finished as she pushed him sideways and over on his back and straddled his head. She placed her now wet pussy directly over his mouth and told him, "Now it's your turn to satisfy me. Look close and lick away, it won't take long, I'm nearly there already."

True to form, it only took a few minutes of feasting on her lovely open pussy lips and nibbling on her swollen clit before her body stiffened and she was wracked by a shuttering climax.

"That was the perfect ending, now I have to go in and wash my pussy and get some clothes on. I don't think Jim will be quite up to you bringing me home naked and with a sticky pussy. Not with what else we have to tell him. You go get dressed too. It wouldn't be too cool for you to show up dangling that thing like it is, especially with that silly grin you have on your sticky face. Come on time to move. Gotta go home to my husband!"

The trip to Emily and Jim's only took 20 minutes and very few words were spoken. Emily was trying to decide what her first words would be and Allen just replayed in his mind the pictures of the woman sitting beside him. He would look over at Emily, now dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top, she would smile and he would have a flashback of her standing naked in front of him. He hoped he would never forget those images. He remembered the photos he had taken of her earlier, a little embarrassed for violating her trust, he was never-the-less glad he had secretly taken them.

They parked in to the driveway and Emily took her bag and with Allen in tow, she went to the door, opened it and walked in. Jim had heard the car drive in and was waiting for her just inside the door. Emily dropped her bag and took two fast steps and was in her husband's arms, smothering his face with kisses.

"God, I'm glad to be home, never again am I going to let you talk me into something as ridiculous as that, never!"

Spinning her around to get a look at his sexy wife, Jim said, "Well, you don't seem to have suffered any major injuries, there are no visible tattoos and your hair is still the same length and color. You don't seem any worse for wear, Allen here must have treated you right. Come on let's sit and have a beer and you two can fill me in on all the sordid details. That is if you really want to," Jim teased.

"Sweetheart, we do need to sit down and we are going to tell you everything that happened. You deserve to know, I just hope you are not upset with what you hear. You get the beer; we'll be waiting in the den."

Jim got the beers and when he returned to the den Allen was sitting in a chair and Emily was sitting on the sofa. Jim sat beside Emily.

"Jim, Honey, please hear us out, before you make a decision. Things didn't go exactly as I had planned and they didn't go exactly as Allen here planned either. Things kind of got carried away. Some things happened that wasn't planned and I hope you will forgive me for what I did. Allen here wasn't fully to blame either, you see Bryan and Chris somehow got into the act and things just got out of hand."

"We couldn't decide who was going to take Emily out, we all wanted to so decided to all pitch in and go together. We thought it would be more fun." Allen quickly interjected.

Jim's emotions started to shift from humor and funny to concern to anger and fear for his wife as the two tried to get the story started. "Okay, I'm trying to understand, something went wrong, what was it? Emily are you alright? Did these guys hurt you? Are you all in trouble? Come on, tell me what happened, you are really beginning to worry me."

HGriffin
HGriffin
638 Followers