The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. She's not only my art, she's also my client and I don't share. You know that. Kind of like that time you had Martha come serve us drinks topless to show them off. We looked, but no one made a move on your girlfriend. Just enjoy the fun. She's my art for the afternoon and I, for one, think she's fantastic!" Rick moved to the bar and poured Roger a scotch and soda and grabbed a glass of pinot grigio for himself. They sat in the leather chairs, with Alicia spinning scant feet away, discussing how Roger was going to sell his business to his partner and still make out ok. Every now and then they would look at Alicia, smile, and then return to the conversation.

As she stood on the plate, she enjoyed the attention they paid her. She had worked hard to keep her body as finely toned as it was; perhaps it was a work of art. But just as interesting were the discussions going on between the guys in the chairs. Both were positions of power if she knew how to use them and she wanted to be both.

The Concern

Alicia smiled at mock nervousness as the Cavs stormed back to win game 5. But still there were two games to go. Surely they couldn't win both, and game 7 was in California. But she stopped looking at travel websites. After the Cavs tied the series 3-3 she started to get nervous, her mind occupied by the possibility that she might actually lose. Whether it was Rick or someone else, she enjoyed being the object of their desire, but to be controlled and put on display was distracting.

Finally, she sat down to watch game 7. There were so many things going on she clearly was so agitated her husband even noticed. "Honey, you ok? I know you are pulling for the Warriors to win but it's just a game!"

"Yep, just a game," Alicia responded. Indeed, it all was just a game. But for the first time in her life she was experiencing the thrill encompassed in the phrase, "Life is more interesting with money on the line." This wasn't just money, but this was a big moment.

To win would be awesome. To lose would be exciting. At the end of the 3rd quarter Alicia felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She knew it was Rick. It had to be. The game was 75-76 Warriors, but LeBron was masterful and the 4th quarter held a lot of promise for both basketball and herself.

The text read: No matter which way the next fifteen minutes go, stop by my office Thursday at 2PM for us to settle our little wager.

Immediately after she also got a text from Nikki: I don't even like basketball this is quite the game! ;')

As the fourth quarter progressed, Alicia's heart rose and her stomach twisted in knots. She felt like her identity was being fought for on the floor of a basketball court in California. LeBron was making shots and Curry was missing shots he should have made. Cleveland went up by 3 with 50 seconds remaining. Curry missed a three with 30 seconds remaining and Alicia's heart went into her throat as she realized the Cavs were almost certain to win. Her pussy felt warm and excited. LeBron went to the line with two free throws. He missed the first. But made the second. The last ten seconds of the game were an exercise in futility. Game over.

She had one text, and it was from Nikki: OMG!

A half hour later as she was in bed, her husband lay there snoring. There was no attempt at lovemaking, he just fell asleep. Alicia was grateful to not have to fake it tonight. She was so horny, but turned off by her husband. She felt owned by the bet till she paid the debt. Getting out of bed, she grabbed her vibrator and started a bath. While the water in the tub filled she fucked herself slowly, driving the toy inside her as she imagined it was Rick's cock. Maybe Thursday it would be, but for the moment she enjoyed this buzzing substitute. Her body was not her own, and as she felt herself shudder in amazing climax, she bit her lip so she wouldn't scream his name.

Stepping out of the bath, she wrapped herself in a towel and sent a text out the winner of their bet: You Win.

The Office End of the Day

Alicia watched as Roger looked at her long and hard before leaving. His final words were spoken quietly, "If she ever loses a bet again, be sure and let me know!"

Rick smiled as he shut the door, turning back to his beautiful Alicia. She still spun slowly and Rick wondered if she got a little dizzy from it. The spin was very slow but one never knew.

"So he's gone then. What time is it? And can I be let down to go to the bathroom again? I've needed to go for a bit but wanted to do my job and stay silent. It was fun listening to you talk. Made me think about a number of things."

Rick pressed the "stop" button on the remote.

But before he unhooked her from the contraption, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against those of the red artistic mask. He felt the heat pushing back as she leaned forward into the kiss, both feeling yet not touching. Neither looking nor breaking that separated kiss he deftly unhooked her arms and when she was free she wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands slid down and grabbed the round ass he had been lusting after all afternoon. A minute passed with nothing moving save their lips.

Then Rick stepped back and bent over, his nose smelling her wetness as he bent to untie her ankles from the device. Alicia slipped into the bathroom door and he went to work again on the contraption. A quick adjustment and the cross bar was back at the top of the device and a little something else added. He heard the toilet flush and when the faucet turned on he stepped into the bathroom.

"Hey, I know I'm nude but don't I get any privacy in here?" Alicia taunted.

"You said you had nothing to hide!"

Alicia ripped off the mask, looked at him in the mirror and pouted, "I don't. You just want to watch me pee?"

Rick laughed loudly, "No! Well, not this time," he teased while reaching around with both hands to cup her breasts in his hands. "Mmmm. Very nice! But no, I don't mean to intrude upon your bathroom time. More to properly escort you into the final round of being my piece of art." He took the mask and set it on the tank of the toilet. From his pocket he pulled a black blindfold. It was long and thick and he wound it around her head several times to make sure Alicia had no ability to see what she was doing. Taking her by the hand he led her careful to the updated contraption. As she stepped backward on the device she realized it had changed. Something poked her ass as she tried to feel her way. He took her left hand and tied it to the top cross bar. Before he did the same with her left, he reached between her legs, his thumb brushing her pussy lips and Alicia ground herself against his hand while he worked there. Grabbing the specially designed phallus, it was adjusted and slid it into Alicia's very wet pussy.

Alicia squirmed and said with lustful scorn, "Oh fuck you, Rick. This is not fair. God damn." She wiggled her pussy around the toy and opened her mouth in pleasure.

Rick gave Alicia's clitoris a quick lick before standing and attaching her right hand to the top cross bar. "By the way, it's 4:15. You only have 45 minutes left to be my artwork in the corner. Hope you enjoy the last bit. The parking lot is empty so it looks like my office neighbors have gone home. I thought I'd have to gag you again, but perhaps I won't."

Bending over Rick tied Alicia's feet to the bottom cross bar. Then he stepped behind the desk and grabbed a second remote and activated it. A slight hum filled the air as Alicia's back arched, "Oh god, you didn't you fucker. Oh fuck. FUCK!" The vibrator rotated inside her cavern and causes all sorts of tension to build in preparation for release.

Stepping over to the device Rick leaned in and kissed Alicia's lips bare for the very first time. "Oh yes, I am a fucker. And yes, I did. And you can do nothing about it." Moving his hands on her hips he caressed this nude beauty while she enjoyed the very low vibrations stirring inside her. Then he knelt down and began kissing her clitoris, licking it and nibbling on it with his lips. Alicia pressed forward, trying to get more of his lips on her sensitive, needy parts, feeling the first orgasm overwhelm her as she moaned loudly, blindly thrashing about. He grabbed the pole to make sure she didn't fall over. The base was very heavy but one could never be sure.

The second orgasm built upon the first as Rick turned the vibrator up a notch. His fingers pressed against her clit as she bucked with the toy and desire. He kissed his way up her naked, glorious body. Nibbling her fur, her button, her nipples and neck. Finally he kissed her earlobe and listened to her verbalize the pent up passion of the entire day. Holding her firm and paying continuous worship with his lips he caressed her and enjoyed together with her the overwhelming passion she felt.

Well before her time was up at 5, Rick unhooked his artful beauty and laid her on his soft couch, covering her with a blanket. He undid her blindfold and found her eyes closed as she breathed deeply. Quietly he picked up the office, putting away the mask, blindfold and the dildo shaped gag. Wiping down the contraption with antiseptic spray, he disassembled it and put it back in its box, then returned the box to its closet.

When the office was clear, Rick poured two vodka tonics and added a wedge of lime in each. Placing one on the coffee table in front of Alicia, he sat on the leather chair opposite her and saw her staring back.

"Hello."

A small smile, "Hello." A pause. "Wow."

"It's five o'clock. You bet is paid. But you might want to drink that before going home to your husband. Also, if you'd like a shower, you know where to find it."

"Yes, I think so," Alicia sat up. "You didn't fuck me. I kind of thought you might."

Rick looked into his drink and smiled. "No, I didn't. Today was all about putting you on display. Physically, sexually, emotionally. This had nothing to do with me. Oh, don't think I didn't enjoy it and won't remember some of it later. But I got exactly what I bargained for today," he sipped his beverage.

Alicia sat up, her breasts swaying as she leaned forward to squeeze her lemon wedge into her drink. "So now what?"

Their eyes met, "You saw several sides of control today. My clients are often caught between inaction and action, indecisive as to what to do. They cannot choose whether to seize control or to relinquish it. Today, through a coincidence you lost your ability to act, only be acted upon. But this happened because you made a choice, unlike so many of my clients. And I, through that same coincidence was the one with power to act upon you. I too made a choice. There is a lesson there." Rick raised his glass in toast, "Fortune favors those who choose."

12