The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna especially, I could tell, was looking forward to having me inside of her, and she posed lewdly, inviting me to give her all eight inches of my man meat. She would be a good fuck, I knew, and I already knew a bit of how Keri felt. I hoped the topical gel would dull the pleasure long enough for me to screw all of them to satisfaction, both theirs and their lecherous father's.

Katheryn guided all five of them down onto their hands and knees, awaiting my intrusion, and there I found myself staring at the attractive asses of five excellent girls, the lips of their pussies showing for all to see. The challenge was upon me. The question is, could I last? I had to find out; I had no choice but to find out, and the horny old farmer and his wife were going to watch every second of it. I slipped on a condom, and readied myself for what could prove to be a very challenging time. Challenging, but pleasurable.

I looked to Ben for my cue of where to start, and he indicated with a nod that I was to begin with the eldest and make my way down the line. With my nerves dulled in my erection, I lined up behind Keri, rubbing the tip of the condom up and down her slit. I fingered her clit, knowing that I needed her to be very excited sexually before I even began. When I could feel her juices slicking her pussy lips, I began to rub my rubber-ensheathed cock up and down the length of her slit. With her slickness on the condom, I slowly inserted my dick into her from behind. Joanna looked over at her sister enviously, obviously impatient for her turn to be penetrated.

I slid deep into Keri, lubing the length of my eight inches with her pussy fluid. I began pumping in and out of her, balls slapping at her entrance with every thrust. Fortunately, the gel I had put on my dick numbed the sensation, because I already knew the tightness of the redhead's snatch would have made it difficult not to pump her full of my seed. In fact, the anesthetic was working so well, I was beginning to lose sensation in my penis altogether. I was worried that my hard on would shrink, but the thought of giving it to all these beauties kept me rock hard, even if there was no way for me to really appreciate the sensations of all their fine pussies.

Keri was certainly enjoying the experience, thrusting her hips back towards mine, and looking over her shoulder at me. Her breathing deepened, and she began moaning on each thrust. Still, I knew that the fucking I was giving her would be better if I was giving her more than just my dick. To keep things moving, I reached down and began to play with Keri's asshole, teasing the erogenous zone. My other hand was on her hip, gripping and guiding her as to my timing. I leaned down across her back, and reached around to tease her breast with one hand, supporting my weight on the other. My hand gently teased her sensitive nipple, circling the aureole, and trailing around the curve of her femininity. Slowly, I widened my circles until my hand was brushing her navel. Then I trailed my hand down to her clitoris, knowing that the sensitive bud would lead her where her ragged breathing told me she needed to go so desperately.

I kissed the nape of her neck as I played with her pleasure center, stimulating her with the tips of my finger while I continued to thrust into her. Soon, her gasps and moans told me she was getting close to orgasm. I began to pound her harder, now that she had loosened up, she took it well, and my thighs slapped into her cute ass, the sound reverberating around the room. All eyes were on us, even as the smell of sex and sweat permeated the air, and our show was having a stimulating effect on the girls who at first had been reluctant. Keri's moans of pleasure promised the other girls that their sexual needs would soon also be fulfilled . . . so long as the anesthetic kept working.

I moved both hands back to Keri's hips, pulling her hard on my cock with every thrust. She was panting and the sexual energy was flowing between us. She would soon cum.

Ben was watching me fuck his eldest daughter with a look of rapture that told me that he was imagining it was himself screwing Keri. He licked his lips, absently rubbing his dick through his pants. Keri's groans crescendoed as her orgasm hit her, and although my nerves were deadened, I could tell her pussy was clenching in a much-needed climax. I kept sliding in and out of her pulsating channel until she had finished cumming, only withdrawing as her arms collapsed and she dropped her upper torso to the floor. I eased her gorgeous ass to the carpeted floor, and she just lay there, panting, but with a contented look upon her face.

At a nod from Ben, Katheryn came over to me, inspecting the condom to make sure I hadn't blown my load there. She continued to jerk my hard on as Ben instructed her to check Keri's cunt to make sure there wasn't a hole in the condom hiding my seed there. Katheryn grinned at him, and proceeded to stick her tongue in her daughter's pussy, licking all around. Marissa stared in open-mouthed amazement, and Alana had a difficult time hiding her surprise.

Sarah, meanwhile, was looking straight at my eight-inch member, wondering, no doubt, how it would feel inside her virginal snatch. Soon enough I would show her, but first I had to pleasure Joanna, who looked like she was eager to take my length inside her.

Well, who was I to argue, especially when her father had my life in the balance. Fortunately, the gel was still working. I could barely feel Katheryn's hand sliding up and down my shaft as she proclaimed Keri's cunt clean of semen. Ben eagerly instructed me to take his second daughter. His own sexual excitement was clear enough, as he was getting his jollies vicariously. Katheryn also couldn’t take her eyes off of my body, and the look in her eye told me that given the chance, she would be kneeling next to her daughters, exposing her snatch for me to impale as well.

Nevertheless, my next duty was to Katheryn's second daughter, and the two parents eagerly watched as I lined my cock up with her eager pussy. As soon as the mushroom head of my penis pressed against her labia, Joanna began thrusting against my hardness. Already wet from watching me fuck her sister, Joanna was well lubed for my penetration. She let out a long, low moan as I slid inside her clutching vagina. If I thought Keri was tight, it was nothing compared to Joanna’s virginal opening. The 20-year-old brunette dropped to rest on one arm, laying her forearm across the carpet so that her thrusts brought her nipples against her skin. The other hand went to her clit, circling and teasing in patterns well practiced from marathon masturbation sessions. Joanna had had years of sexual tension to get her ready for her first piece of man, and she was going to enjoy my member.

Unsure of how I could heighten the experience, I just grabbed her hips and held on for the ride. Joanna groaned and gasped her pleasure, steadily growing louder until she was moaning loud enough to embarrass poor Marissa. Not that I minded as I slid in and out of her wet cunt. Joanna was doing all the work to initiate her orgasm, and my only role was to fill her up to make her frenetic rubbing of her hard clit more pleasurable.

"Oh yeah, baby," she cried, "fuck me hard, push it deep." Our bodies were slapping together lewdly, her ass quivering with each thrust. "Fuck baby, yeah. Smack my ass. Smack it hard."

Hesitantly, I gave her butt a playful spank.

"Harder, baby. Spank me. Fuck me hard and spank me."

Ben watched eagerly, "Go on. Spank my naughty girl. Spank her ass."

Unsure, I gave her another slap, this time, a little harder. Apparently, not hard enough, because Katheryn came over, straddling her daughter's head.

"Let me show you how it's done," she said, placing her hands on her daughter's rump. She whipped her hand back and came down, spanking Joanna hard. I winced at the motion, not wanting to see the red welts on the shapely teen's butt. Nevertheless, it seemed that Katheryn and Joanna both enjoyed it.

Well, who was I to argue. If that's the way they wanted it. So be it, although I didn't particularly enjoy seeing the beautiful girl get hurt. Ben seemed to like his daughter's mistreatment, though, because he had his hand down his pants, stroking himself.

"Yeah. Like that." he said, and Katheryn smiled lasciviously at him. Then she leaned into me and kissed me while I fucked her daughter. Her hands stopped spanking Joanna’s now red ass, instead caressing it, squeezing her butt cheeks, massaging the tender skin.

Joanna groaned deeply with her mother's touch, and with a final thrust back towards my groin, she came long and hard, squeezing my dick repeatedly as her orgasm consumed her. "Two down, three to go." I thought to myself.

"Now stretch out her butt, fuck her up the ass! Fuck them all in their asses." Ben said. Katheryn moaned her agreement into my mouth, following it with her tongue.

"Wait," I said, “that wasn't past of the agreement. You said I could go if I had sex with them . . . normal sex."

A flicker of doubt crossed his face, and Kathryn looked at him expectantly. Clearly, she wanted to see her girls taken anally. It was also obvious from Ben's enthusiasm in suggesting it that this was something he didn't want to miss. Suddenly, I had a bargaining chip.

"If you want to see me have anal sex with your girls, I'll need something in return."

"What, anything! Just name it." I had Ben right where I wanted him. Now I had all the power.

"Well, I began, since my car is effectively dead, I'm pretty much stranded. I could sure use a place to stay."

"Yes, yes of course. You can stay here. Just do them in the ass."

"No. I'm not talking about just having a place to stay. If you really want to see some anal sex tonight, you'll need to give me the house."

"Give you the house? Are you out of your mind?"

"Well, in that case, I guess I'll just finish fucking them and be on my way." I moved on to behind Sarah and lined up to screw the busty girl.

"Wait!" Katheryn and Ben both cried. "We need to talk this through." Katheryn said, grabbing the bottle of liquor and leading Ben to the kitchen for a quick conference.

The five young ladies relaxed when their parents left, and Sarah and Marissa immediately began to ask Keri and Joanna how sex felt. Alana, though, came up to me. She showed me the abandoned tube of anesthetic gel in her palm and said, "You'd better re-apply while you have the chance."

"Why are you helping me?"

"Are you kidding? My dad controls everything here. And here you come along and give me a chance to break out. Of course I'm going to help you." She squeezed some of the nerve-dulling balm into her hand and rubbed it into my penis, knowing that it would help me immeasurably. The whole time, she never took her eyes off mine.

Soon after, the two parents returned to the room. "Do it," Ben said, "and the house is yours." He looked at his wife for support, but her gaze was returned to my dick.

"Alcohol," I thought sardonically.

Katheryn watched lustily as I lay Keri down on her back. I was about to don another condom, but Katheryn stopped me; "There's no risk of pregnancy."

I used the head of my penis, numb as it was, to spread Keri's pussy nectar around her ass. Then I lined my cock up with the rim of her sphincter. I slowly pressed in, pausing for her to relax. It took a while, so I gently massaged her cunt lips, teasing her by nearing her clit but not touching it. My fingers probed her vaginal opening, causing her love canal to overflow with her excitement.

I knew she wanted my dick in her ass, because she kept pressing back against it, until finally, the head slipped inside her rosebud opening. Keri gasped at the sensation. I paused, hunched over her, looking down on her pert tits, her firm stomach, her dripping pussy, and the eager look of lust on her face. She was totally into this now. Apparently, so were her parents. Ben's hands were stroking his hard on through his pants, and Katheryn, naked and flushed, glowed with her excitement. She came over to where I was slowly working my cock in and out of Keri's very tight, very hot ass. As more of my man meat slid into her puckered asshole, Katheryn stooped over her daughter and began fingering the girl's protruding clit. Keri moaned and shivered, and then she surprised everyone watching by grabbing her mother's hips and pulling the woman's auburn-haired cunt to her face. Keri proceeded to lick her own mother's snatch, the very canal she had been born from. If not for the anesthetizing gel on my cock, I probably would have cum then and there. Fortunately for my life, I did not. Instead, I gave Keri her first anal sex experience while she and her mother engaged in some very sexy lesbian play.

Farmer Ben couldn't take it anymore, and he pulled his dick out of his trousers and started to masturbate. His daughters’ attentions were torn between watching their mom, sister and I, and the spectacle of their Dad's 5" cock. Joanna scooted closer to her father and enveloped his dick in her warm, wet mouth.

Between the stimulus of my erection deep in her ass, the attentions on her pussy, and the sheer eroticism of eating her own mother, it didn't take Keri long to reach an orgasm, her second for the night. She moaned into her mother's snatch, the vibrations of her throaty gasps setting Katheryn off. She dove hungrily at my mouth, pushing her tongue past my lips and French-kissing me hard.

Slowly, I withdrew from Keri's now-stretched ass, my hard-on still apparent for all to see. Katheryn bent over her daughter, inspecting the hole to make sure I hadn't left my semen behind. I moved to Joanna to repeat the anal intrusion, but Katheryn stopped me.

"Let Keri clean her own fluids off of your penis,” she said. Joanna stopped sucking her father's penis to watch the proceedings.

"You know," I said, "that wasn't part of our original agreement. I think we'll have to renegotiate if you want me to let them suck me."

Katheryn glanced over at Ben, who seemed more than willing to make a deal if only to see his daughters' oral skills.

"What do you want? Name your terms."

"Well, I was thinking, I may have a place to stay out here in the country, but it'll get kind of lonely. I could sure use some female companionship."

"Yes, I'll give you any of my daughters. But they all have to suck you clean."

"I was thinking maybe I'd take your wife," I said.

"What do you mean?" Ben and Katheryn asked at the same time.

"I mean, she stays here with me and acts as my wife. After all, this will be my house. Now your family will be my family."

Ben looked at me, at a loss for words. But Katheryn just looked at my larger cock, and a slow smile spread across her face, thinking of the consequences.

"It's a deal!" she said, before the old farmer could get any words out. Immediately, I moved around in front of Keri and let her clean my cock. Of course, I couldn't really feel any of it, but I had to put on a show for Ben, so I moaned and panted.

Finally, I pulled away from her mouth and moved on to Joanna. With her attention away from him permanently, Ben had to content himself with his hand. The shapely brunette had not been idle, massaging her rectum and moistening the whole area with the fluids that seeped liberally from her cunt. It wasn't difficult for me to penetrate her backdoor, easily sliding my first four inches in. With some work, I was soon balls deep in the horny girl's tight ass. I couldn't believe how depraved this girl was, but then, I suspected that my dick was not the first thing she had planted in her rectum. She relaxed against my intrusion too readily to be a novice. I began to wonder what other nasty things Joanna had experimented with.

I reached down between our copulating bodies to stimulate Joanna’s clit, and remembering her propensity for demeaning acts, I began slamming her ass hard, eliciting grunts with every thrust. When I began pulling on her cunt lips, twisting them and tugging on her clitoral hood, she went crazy, and the throes of an orgasm swiftly overtook her.

As soon as the pleasure subsided, she popped my dick out of her butt and put it into her mouth, deep-throating the whole length of it. The girl was a sexual fiend, devouring my cock and enjoying the taste of her own ass.

Soon she had my eight inches clean and ready to take on the twins. Twice before, I had been stopped before I could get to Sarah and Marissa, with new requests from Ben and Katheryn. This time, no voice of protest stopped me.

Initially, the 19-year-old fraternal twins had been hesitant, but after watching the goings on between Keri, Joanna, their mother and I, plus the excitement on Ben's face and his hand sliding up and down his five inch penis, they were about ready to join in the symphony of lust we were making.

I lay Marissa, the skinny brunette down on her back and had busty, blond Sarah crouch over her in a 69 position. When I gently pushed Sarah's head towards her sister's box, she understood, and began kissing and licking her twin's clit. Marissa immediately reciprocated, tonguing the juicy labia positioned right above her mouth. I let them start each other while I put another condom on.

When I was ready, I began by running my cockhead up and down Sarah's cunt lips, moistening the tip, and occasionally interrupting Marissa's cunninglus to put my dick in her mouth. When I deemed Sarah was lubricated enough, I began to slide my hard cock into her tight cunt. I was surprised that I still had no feeling in my dick, but was thankful nevertheless. Fortunately, I still had feeling in my balls, and enjoyed the sensation of Marissa occasionally licking my scrotum while taking care of her sister's needs. After a little while, I pulled out of her tight pussy and slid my dick into her sister's mouth, so she could savor the full bouquet of her twin's cunt. Then it was back into Sarah's vagina.

With one hand, I began groping her sensitive breasts, teasing the nipples while I fucked her doggy style and she and her sister pleasured each other orally. With that stimulation, it didn't take long until she was bucking back at my hips, her cunt clenching in violent orgasm as Marissa similarly climaxed.

I pulled out, hesitating only for a moment before pushing gently but firmly against her asshole. She accepted my advance slowly, loosening up during my pauses. I only got halfway in when I realized that that was all she was able to take. I began thrusting slowly, letting her become accustomed to the sensation. Her whole body thrust back against me, and Marissa's face underneath her pussy was covered with Sarah's sweet nectar. She didn't mind, though, since Sarah was busy rubbing her face in Marissa's own dripping cunt.

Soon, the horny twins were cumming again. When they were done, I pulled out and pulled the condom off for Katheryn's inspection. While she held the condom and licked the interior, searching for traces of sperm, I presented my cock for Sarah to suck. Since her oral attention was taken away from Marissa's clit, I took it upon myself to keep stimulating her with my fingers. She moaned her appreciation.

I was enjoying the sight of the twin beauties, unalike as they were but still showing clear family resemblances, both naked and sexually excited. Marissa still had her face buried in Sarah's snatch, and Sarah was hungrily slurping my erection, even though I couldn't really appreciate the pleasure she was intending to bring me.

I pulled my dick away from Sarah's eager mouth, grabbed another condom, and, once sheathed, pressed it towards Marissa's tight pussy. Sarah guided me in, sitting up on Marissa’s sticky face. She kissed me fully and deeply on the lips, pressing her breasts against my chest as I thrust into her twin's tender snatch, taking Marissa to the heights of ecstasy. My agile thumb on her sensitive clit quickly finished the job, and before I knew it, her cunt was clenching around my hard cock. And I was still hard and raring to go.