The Wager

Story Info
MILF's husband thought his bet was safe.
7.5k words
4.28
119.2k
68
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
539 Followers

PROLOGUE

One of the partners in my firm had gotten in early on a condominium development in SW Florida. By the time the building was complete, Mark and a few of his wealthier clients had parlayed their initial investment to the point that they now owned the entire six condos on the top floor of the prime beachfront unit. He had offered me the use of his place on numerous occasions, expounding upon the private, white sand beach, beautifully landscaped grounds, local upscale shopping (for my wife), and abundant golfing opportunities (for me). After my daughter's junior year, my wife and I decided that it might be nice to take an extended vacation before she went of to college in the fall, so I blocked off two full weeks for the first time in my career and took my partner up on his offer.

If anything, he undersold the place. His unit had four spacious bedrooms, my 12 and 15 year old boys were estatic that they wouldn't be sharing a room, and was expensively decorated. His large kitchen had granite tops and teak wood cabinets, the living area was plushly furnished and it had a huge balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. I played at least 18 holes a day while my family lounged on the beach. We ate great seafood almost every night at some fantastic local haunts and soaked up tons of sunshine.

Midway through the second week of paradise, one of my partner's clients and co-investors came down to his place. Nicholas Pavlos, or Nico as he liked to be known, was the only son of a Greek immigrant who founded a chain of home electronics stores across the midwest. When his father passed away, Nico found himself a millionare several times over even though he had just (barely) graduated from college.

My partner had told me that Nico was burning through his inheritance at an alarming rate. Raised primarily in Europe, he had an unquenchable thirst for good wine, fine art, hard-bodied females and illicit drugs. Mark had pulled his nuts out of the fire on more than one occasion but he didn't seem to be slowing down and at age 26, still felt the invincibility of youth.

I had met him at the office a few times, so when I ran into him at the condo he insisted that my wife and I join him for cocktails at a party he was throwing. Knowing his reputation, I expected there would likely be some interesting characters in attendance and an unparalled spread of food and drink. After talking it over with my wife, Andrea, we decided "what the hell" and I called to accept his invitation.

When I climbed out of the shower, Andrea was finishing her make-up. Although she had just turned forty-five, she had the body of a woman half her age. A petite woman with a trim waist, tight ass and slender legs, she had asked to get her boobs done when she turned forty. After three kids they had fallen a bit, so I gladly paid a top plastic surgeon in LA to restore them to pre-marriage form. She and I were thrilled with the results; perfect D cups, they looked completely natural and my daughter constantly complained about my wife borrowing her clothes.

She was wearing a black lace camisole with a shelf bra over a pair of white capri pants. The pants were wonderfully snug over her great ass and a thin strip of her taut, tan tummy showed above her pants. Her light brown her was cut just below her neck, then swept at a downward angle over her shoulders. She was wearing it straight down in a manner I always found incredibly sexy. Her brown eye-shadow had the smallest hint of glitter which added to the sparkle in her green eyes. As I toweled off, she was applying a thick layer of shiny lip gloss to her pouty lips in a soft, red shade.

"Jesus . . . You look fantastic!" I told her, drawn to the lovely swell of her breasts which were bursting atop the camisole. "Maybe we should stay home." I added with a wink.

"Thank you sweetie!" she smiled "But I really think we need to go. He is one of Mark's biggest clients."

"Your'e probably right. If it gets too crazy, we can always leave early."

As I was giving last minute instructions to our kids, Andrea walked into the living room, now wearing a pair of thong sandals with 3 1/2 inch heels. As we walked down the hallway to Nico's corner unit, I was thinking that I didn't know how my wife could have been any more attractive.

THE PARTY

Nico greeted us at the door and it was clear that he had started the party early. Just over six feet tall, with the lean V-shaped physique of a swimmer, his long wavy, black hair was pushed back from his face. The sun had deepened his already dark complexion and his long-sleeved white silk shirt had a few extra buttons undone revealing a smooth, muscled chest.

"Scottie!" he exclaimed in greeting "Glad you could make it." Then turning to Andrea, his eyes passing admiringly up and down her sexy form "And this must be the lovely Mrs.Laine!" he asked taking her hand in both of his, his eyes alight with interest.

After introductions, Nico procurred a superb Shirah for me while finding a Chardonnay for Andrea which she said was incredible. There were about a dozen others present, most of them much younger than my wife and I, but, I have to admit that Nico knew how to throw a party. I was having a great time and Andrea and I were drinking much more than usual. Nico collected art and he showed us several pieces that were quite impressive. He said he had just gotten a new painting for his bedroom, but before we could see it, he was called away by one of the other guests.

We watched a gorgeous sunset from his spacious balcony as I lit a Cuban which Nico had given me earlier. Nico joined us at our table and removed a long, dark cigarette from a silver case, before offering one to Andrea. She giggled and looked at me, her eyebrows arched in a questioning manner. Although I had never known her to smoke anything in our time together, I told her "Go ahead. I don't mind."

She smiled and reached for a cigarette, bringing it to her wetly shining lips to accept a light from Nico. Sensing that he was working with a rookie, he advised her "Draw real slowly, until you get the hang of it."

Andrea took a slow drag, coughing slightly, before exhaling up into the ocean breeze. After a few more drags, she seemed to be getting quite comfortable, mimicing Nico's thin exhales and tapping her ashes into an empty cup she shared with him.

Nico was quite drunk, but still very charming, telling humorous stories and always making sure our glasses were full. Later, as he was lighting another cigarette for my wife, I excused myself to find the bathroom. After answering the call of nature, I was feeling a liitle light-headed, so I slumped down on a huge leather couch and tried to find Sportscenter on his flat screen. Everyone else was out on the balcony, their voices and laughter muted by the thick glass of the hurricane doors.

Several minutes later, Nico came in and collapsed in the chair next to me, his long legs extended in front of him, his eyes glassy from alcohol.

He looked at me for a few moments, then smiled saying "I'm going to fuck your wife."

I sputtered and laughed in response, not sure if I heard him correctly "What did you say?'

"I said 'I'm going to fuck your wife'."

At this I laughed harder, playing along with him, recognizing that he might be even drunker than I realized.

"No . . . I'm serious, man!" Nico responded much more seriously "She is the hottest woman here."

"Well . . . I appreciate that." I told him, thinking that maybe this was just his way of giving me a compliment since in fact, there were several very attractive women in attendance, all of them much younger than Andrea and who clearly had designs on Nico.

"You think I'm kidding, don't you?"

I started feeling a little uncomfortable about where this was going, and not wanting to piss off my partner's drunk client, tried to play along.

"No . . . Not at all. I'm sure you're serious. But she might have a say in this, you know."

"Damn right I'm serious." he added as if he didn't hear me. "I'll tell you what . . . I will bet you $1,000 that I fuck your wife. Are you in or out?"

Now I was pissed, drunk or not, this was getting ridiculous. Getting to my feet I told him" Allright . . . You made your point. I'm in! Now I think we'd better get going, it's getting late. Thanks for the invite."

I went out on the balcony to find my wife talking with a group of young men, a wine glass and cigarette in one hand, the other holding the blacony railing. She seemed disappointed that we were leaving, but after saying goodbye to her new friends, accompanied me inside.

Nico walked us to the door, I thanked him again, his mood seemed to have improved. Maybe he had already forgotten how he had acted, he was awfully drunk. We shook hands and he kissed Andrea lightly on the cheek before we left.

As we got ready for bed, I thought about what Nico had said as I watched my wife slip into a white, silk nightie. He was right, she did look fantastic. When she slid into bed next to me, I kissed her reaching between her legs.

She laughed and softly returned my kiss "Sweetie, it's late. We're both tired. How a bout I give you a quick hand-job. Would that be okay?"

I groaned in disappointment, but her hand quickly found my cock and with a firm, practiced grip she started in on me. Rolling over on my back, she raised up on her elbow, smiling beautifully at me as she brought me quickly towards my happy ending. She had never given me a single reason to doubt her faithfullness in our over twenty years together. It was silly to let a drunken trust-fund idiot to get under my skin.

As I came, I knew my bet was safe.

THE NEXT DAY

I had a late tee-time and Andrea was fixing my lunch. The kids were already on the beach, my wife intending to meet them later after I was gone. She was wearing a black, string bikini with side ties that I had never seen before. Her full breasts were barely contained by the thin material, her tight tummy on glorious display.

"Is that swimsuit new? You look great." I asked taking a bite of my sandwich.

"I got it yesterday at Sak's when Katie and I went shopping. Do you like?" she asked sweetly, turning and looking over her shoulder at me.

"I like very much." then added "Maybe I could be a few minutes late for my tee-time."

Andrea laughed "Your'e so bad! No . . . You get out of here. This is our last day, and I want to get some more sun before we go back to boring Middleton. Maybe we'll do something tonite" she offered with a twinkle in her eye.

Later that evening after the kids were asleep and we had turned in, Andrea suprised me by pulling back the sheets and taking my cock into her mouth. I usually had to ask for oral sex and although she never turned me down, the blowjobs she gave me were usually brief and only as a prelude to intercourse. But, I never complained.

After I was hard I expected her to roll over on her back, but she suprised me again by sucking one of my nuts into her mouth. This was completly new to me, the pleasure was exquisite and I inhaled sharply. She worked on my other nut, licking and sucking my ball sack as she stroked me with a hand that felt like warm silk.

Licking up the length of my shaft, she took my engorged head back into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked me, moaning softly. She pulled her lips away with a pop, smiling at me with look of self-satisfaction.

"You like that,Darling?" she asked in an innocent voice.

"OH Yea!" I groaned "Keep doing that!!"

With a sultry laugh, she lowered her head, kissing my cock all over before sucking my balls again. With my shaft back in her mouth, her head began bobbing a rapid rhythm, one hand working my wetly shining cock.

With a shout, I came in her mouth, again a first, and she swallowed each pulse, never removing her mouth until I was completely spent. Looking up at me she smiled, and kissed my stomach, then up my chest, before kissing me hard on the lips.

"Thank you for a wonderful vacation." she sighed before laying on my still heaving chest and drifting off to sleep.

After we got back home, she suprised me again by buying me an expensive set of irons that I had been looking at. Clearly, I had scored big points on our trip.

ONE WEEK LATER

Several days after our return, my secretary brought me a manila folder marked "Confidential." In my line of work, this wasn't unusual but as I inspected the package I noted that it had no return address.

Inside I found a mini-cd and a piece of folded paper. Opening the paper, I discovered a handwritten note stating simply "You owe me $1,000."

I put the disc in my lap-top and clicked the mouse on "Play". The video began by showing a large bedroom that I didn't recognize until Nico walked into the room . . . leading my wife by her hand. I stopped the video and picked up the phone calling my secretary "Tina . . . No calls, please." Hanging up, I clicked "Play" again.

After watching for a few moments, it was became obvious that Nico had at least five different cameras hooked up in his bedroom. The pictures and sound were crystal clear, the audio/video equipment must have been the top of the line from his chain of stores.

Andrea was wearing the black two-piece I had seen her in our last morning in Florida, but she had slipped into her high-heeled thong slides that she had worn the previous evening to the party. She had also applied the light brown eye shadow with glitter and her lips glistened in a soft, red shade. Nico was shirtless, wearing only a pair of long, baggy swim trunks.

He led her over towards the large painting next to his bed, and then stood directly behind her, both holding tall champagne glasses.

"Oh . . . Nico!" my wife exclaimed "It is beautiful . . . I love the colors he used . . . They are so vibrant . . . vivid really."

As she spoke, Nico placed his hand softly on my wife's bare midsection, just above the gentle swell of her hip. I saw Andrea's eyes dart down to his hand when she felt his touch, but she did not move away or voice any objection. Instead, you could see a thin smile start to form on her lips.

Still standing behind her, Nico slowly slid his hand across the front of her tight, tan tummy and down between her legs. Andrea spread her legs slightly as he began to gently rub her pussy on the outside of her suit. Her eyes closed, now leaning back into his broad shoulders.

With a groan, Andrea turned into his arms, her face inches from his. Looking up into his eyes, she said softly:

"I really shouldn't be here."

Nico took her glass from her hand and placed it on the bedside table with his own. He put both his hands on her hips, my wife responding by resting her hands lightly on his tanned and corded forearms.

"You are free to leave if you want." Nico told her.

Andrea quickly responded with a sexy smile "Oh no . . . You misunderstood me. I said I shouldn't be here. I didn't say anything about wanting to leave!"

With that she lifted her arms up over his shoulders and pulled his face down to her hungry lips. They kissed softly at first, Andrea's tongue darting into his open mouth, before Nico pulled her into his hot embrace. His lips pressed hard against hers, her hands slding down to cradle the sides of his face as their tongues dueled. Nico cupped one of my wife's firm breasts in his hand, his thumb lightly gliding across and already stiff nipple.

Andrea moaned softly into his mouth as they kissed passionately, his hands now on her tight ass cheeks, pulling her hard against his bulging crotch.

They continued to kiss for several minutes, my wife's hand slid into the the waistband of his swimsuit, fondling his cock. Nico pulled away from her luscious lips leaving her panting. He took a step, a smug look on his face, and put his hands on Andrea's shoulders applying slight downward pressure. My wife, clearly recognizing what he wanted, eagerly got to her knees pulling his suit to his ankles with a firm tug.

Nico's cock sprung free and Andrea quickly grabbed it, her eyes wide in a mixture of suprise and delight. He appeared to be at least 9 inches long, with a thick shaft that my wife's hand could not completely encircle, and large heavy balls in a nut sack that looked to be shaven.

My wife brought his cock to her lips and lovingly kissed its bulbous head, her tongue snaking out to lick its tip. She dropped her jaw and took him into her mouth, slowly bobbing her head as she stroked him with both of her tiny hands.

Nico started talking to her "Oh . . . That's it! That feels good . . . But you gotta suck it harder . . . I like my girls to suck it real hard!!"

I saw my wife's cheeks hollow as she did as she was told, and you could hear her slurping and slobbering over his thick member. Nico groaned loudly, clearly approving of her response. Andrea pulled her lips away with an audible pop and looked up at Nico panting.

"Is that better?" she asked eagerly "Does that feel good, Baby!?"

"Ahh . . . Shit! Fuck yeah! That's much better!" Nico laughed in response. "Now I want you to work on my balls! Lick my ball sack!!"

Andrea lowered her head, as she lifted his long cock upward, her tongue darting out to lightly lick his smooth sack.

"AAAhhhh . . . Fuck Andrea! That's it! Now . . . Suck my balls! Put them in your mouth and suck . . .!"

Nico's eyes closed, his head arched backward as my wife slurped first one, then his other heavy nut past her wetly shining lips, sucking har. She continued to stroke his hard shaft as she sucked him, the diamonds in her wedding bands sparkling in the bright Florida sunlight that illuminated his bedroom.

Nico spread his legs and continued to guide her "Now . . . I want you to lick right behind my balls!" My wife bent further, her head now between his legs. "Oh Fuck! . . . That's it . . . That's . . . OH Fuck!!"

After returning to sucking his balls, Andrea licked slowly up his hard shaft and took him back into her mouth, her head bobbing a steady rhythm.

Nico pushed her hair back from her face and whispered "Look at me, Baby! I want to look at you with my cock in your mouth!"

Andrea stopped and did as she was told, looking up at Nico from her knees, a pleased smile on his face.

"Aaaah Fuck! . . . You are so beautiful!! I wanted you like this from the first minute I saw you! Do you like sucking my dick? Does it taste good?!"

My wife started to pull her head back to answer but Nico quickly stopped her.

"No . . . Don't move! Do you like sucking my cock?" he asked again in a firm tone.

Andrea's muffled response sounded like an enthusiastic "MMMMmmmmm HHhhhmmmmm!!!!!"

Nico smiled "That's better. I want to hear you while you suck me! I want you to show me how much you love my dick!"

Andrea began moaning loudly as she sucked him, her head now rapidly bobbing over his length. I couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet.

Nico pulled his wetly shining shaft from my wife's lips and held his cock away from her. When she reached for it with her open mouth, he pulled it further away. "Wait!" he instructed "Sit back. Now . . . Open your mouth. That's it! Stick your tongue a little bit!" Andrea did as she was told.

Nico smacked his thick cock against her lips and tongue several times, occasionally also smacking her nose and cheeks.

"You want this? You want this big cock?!! You gotta beg for it!! Lemme hear you beg!!!"

"I want your big cock!!" my wife quickly panted in a husky voice "Please . . . Let me suck your big dick!! I'll make you feel real good!! I promise!!"

With a harsh laugh, Nico slammed his cock back in my wife's mouth, his hands now holding her head as he started to fuck her face. Andrea put her hands on his thick thigh muscles and tried to hang on as he continued to drive his long shaft into her mouth, groaning like a crazy man.

zrob
zrob
539 Followers