The Wages of Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was just Debbie and Bob. Heading down the highway to hell at a hundred miles an hour. When Barry came home unannounced one day they were caught. The shit hit the fan to say the least and Bob's marriage was over in a heartbeat.

He continued to drown his sorrows in alcohol and illicit sexual encounters but his life spiraled out of control. His buddies at work did the best they could to warn him that he was on thin ice but it no longer seemed to matter. Bobby McGregor's days as a husband, father and successful engineer all came crashing to a halt.

Bob's name came up in Debbie's divorce from Barry and, when Pam found out, He was quickly out on the street. His poor performance at work resulted in his firing shortly after Pam had thrown him out. Defiant to the end, Bob insisted he "Didn't give a shit" as long as he had a bottle to comfort him.

Yeah. A bottle. Bob quickly went from Johnny Walker Green Label to ninety nine cents a bottle rotgut red wine. Drifting. Stumbling. Convinced that he was somehow better and smarter than all the lowlife hoedads he ended up hanging out with. Bob's life just got worse and worse. Pam and little Tina? He didn't need them.

No longer employable, Bob turned to petty crime which, from time to time, provided him with a few weeks of sobriety. If you can call a jail cell "Sobriety." He'd lost all hope. The future? He had no future just like he felt he had no past. All he had...was...that bottle.