The Wait

Story Info
Bound and waiting, Lori replays her abuse in her memory.
2.4k words
4.39
14.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotori
kotori
35 Followers

Lori stretched, then relaxed. She listened to her heart rapidly beating and watched her breasts rise and fall as her breath slowly returned to normal. Her skin was flushed and she felt a burning ache in her pussy. A dribble of cum and saliva slowly coursed down her cheek; she tried to catch it with her tongue, but couldn't reach. If her hands weren't bound over her head to the bed frame, she would have scoop it back into her mouth.

If her hands weren't bound over her head to the bed frame, she would have probably reached for her clit, still throbbing from the orgasm which had so recently wracked her body. He'd been so hard on her, so punishing in his thrusts. So unrelenting in his abuse. First there were his fingers, peeling apart the puffy lips and opening her. Lori could remember the sound of his slaps against that most tender flesh and the gasp she couldn't withhold when he inserted two fingers into her tight hole. Though she craved all he gave her, all he would give, her legs involuntarily made to close at that first penetration. They couldn't of course, being bound to the footboard of the bed.

"Oh god," she sighed now, thinking back to the fire she felt on her clit when his tongue first touched it. The slow, steady laps of his tongue across that little bean sent her, trance-like, into another place. When he poked at it, or curled his tongue around it, she was lost in ecstasy. The lashing action drove her wild and she felt her juices ooze over his ever-moving fingers. She had her first orgasm when he sucked her clit between his lips. And he knew it but didn't stop.

He didn't stop. He wouldn't. Her juices were flowing over his fingers and down the cleft of her arse. He must have seen that too, because before Lori realised what was happening, one of his fingers—his thumb—invaded her there. It slid in so easily, and though she had no desire to resist, she was still surprised. Taking his mouth away, his hand see-sawed between her pussy and arse. Another orgasm rose like a wave and washed over her.

And then he was gone. Lori opened her eyes and found him standing next to her face. "My good girl," he said, looking down on her as he slowly undid his belt and the buttons on his jeans. "My gorgeous little slut," he said as he released his throbbing cock just inches from her eyes. Lori could only whimper. Taking his member in his hand, he wiped the dribbles of pre-cum over her lips, and when she opened her mouth he removed her wadded panties which he'd used to gag her. Her mouth still open, now so she could take him, he squeezed out a large drop and let it fall to her tongue.

That's when he mounted the bed, straddling her chest, and stroked his cock over her face. "Suck my balls, bitch," he commanded, lowering them just above her mouth. Lori had to lean up to take the heavy sack between her lips. She sucked hard—she knew he liked it as hard as she did—and felt his cock slide around her face, leaving deposits of that sticky, salty ooze on her skin. She longed to taste it, and knew he would feed it to her hungry mouth when he was ready. Reaching back, he found her stiffened nipples clamped between the teeth of alligator clips. Ripping the clamps off, he slowly began to pinch them between his fingers. As the pain increased she only sucked the tender ballsack that much harder.

A noise in the other room interrupted her recollection. What was he doing out there? She wondered. Is he going to come back and fuck me again? Lori noticed her pussy was still wet, not only with her own juices but the deposit of semen he left there now oozed from her. She felt like such a dirty whore lying there, waiting and wanting it all repeated again.

All night he had treated her like a slut, like his own private toy. At the restaurant he slid his hand under her skirt and stroked the outside of her panties until she was gushing while he chatted away amiably, never once letting on that he was driving her crazy with desire. But he knew. He knew exactly what he was doing to torment her, and he ignored her discomfort. When he pushed be fabric between her labia and ground against her clit she had to bite her lip to stifle a moan. Anyone observing would have thought there was nothing going on, even when he leaned over and whispered in her ear during coffee that she should go to the toilet and removed the panties. He met her in the narrow hallway leading to the rear of the restaurant and took the dampened cloth before slapping her on the arse through her thin skirt.

Later, on the subway, he let her sit as he stood in front of her, his cock bulging against the fabric of his tight jeans just inches from her face. In the middle of a sentence about the book he was reading, he casually said, "You want to suck that, don't you bitch?" An older woman sitting next to her pretended not to hear, but he leaned over and whispered again: "You know what I did with your panties?" As she shook her head in the negative he continued, "I wrapped them around my cock to catch all the goo oozing. I don't want you to miss a drop when I used them to gag you later. I don't want you crying out when I rape your little slut hole." She may have shuddered then, as she was doing so now, remembering the menace in his voice. The promise.

By the time they got to the end of the line, the car was nearly empty and he stroked her hair, telling her of the good pounding he'd deliver. His fingers wove between the strands and tightened around them, forcing her to look up into his eyes which gleamed with uninhibited lust. Though it was only a few blocks from the station to his apartment, he hailed a cab, and helped her into the back seat, immediately thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he stroked and pinched her nipples for the short ride home. As soon as he closed the door to the apartment, he was on her, pushing her back to the wall, pressing his groin against hers as he bit her lips and neck and shoulder. His tongue once again invaded her mouth as his fingers found the wet gash between her legs.

"Stand in there," he commanded when he relaxed, pointing into the living room. He went to the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with two glasses of wine. "Have a sip," he offered, calmly, and get up here." He nodded towards a low stout table in the middle of the room. Lori took a sip from her glass and mounted the table uneasily as he sat on the sofa and loosened his neck tie. For a long second, she looked at him in confusion. "Well," he said, "go on. Strip for me. Do you need music?" She had giggled nervously then, but took another sip of wine and began to unbutton her blouse. "That's it, baby...be my slut."

Lori took off her blouse and unfastened her bra. "Pinch them for me, baby," he said, and she did. She was slightly embarrassed but also pleased; she could see from the bulge in his jeans that she was making him aroused. "Now let's see that pretty little pussy of yours," he said and though Lori blushed, she was anxious to show him and have him approve. She'd shaved her lips but left a little tuft of hair above her mound and hoped he'd be pleased. He took a sip of his wine as she unbuttoned her skirt, eased down the zipper and stepped out of it.

"Excellent," was all he said, reaching forward between her legs to stroke her damp labia. "Excellent". Reaching into his pocket, he withdrew a five-dollar bill which he folded lengthwise. "Now spin around for me, slowly, and let me see." When she'd returned to face him, he stroked her wet slit with the bill. "A little tip for my own personal stripper," he laughed, nestling the money between her lips as he rose to his feet.

"Squat down," he said, and she did, the dampened bill falling to the table as her legs spread. He stood behind her and produced a leather collar which he placed around her neck, buckling it snugly; there were two little chains dangling from the ring at the front at the ends of which were alligator clamps. "So," he asked, "are you going to be my good girl?" "Oh yes," she answered without hesitation. "You're going to be my little slut? My plaything?" "Please," she said. "Then I give you this collar, as a symbol of your bondage to me, Lori. There's no lock; you can undo it whenever you want. But when you wear it, you're my bitch. Understand? You're mine. Now, let's complete the effect."

He moved in front of her again, and pinched her nipples until they were erect, then clamped the jaws of the alligator clips over them. The pain wasn't severe, but sent a jolt of electricity directly to her clit, causing it to throb automatically. Still squatting, he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back to kiss him. "Come with me, baby," he said, leading her to the bedroom as he unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the floor.

It was after tying her down and fucking her mouth that he'd removed his jeans and ate her. And when the second or third orgasm was over, she saw him lean back, his erection filling the space between them. Slowly he stroked the head of his cock between her lips, dribbling pre-cum over her clit. He took the fleshy pole in his hands and slapped her clit a few times before once again sliding the shaft just over the outer lips.

Lori tensed involuntarily as her spread her lips wide with his fingers and aimed his meat to the dark passage of her cunt. His first thrust was slow, sliding into her a millimetre at a time. Grabbing her cheeks, he raised them so the angle of vagina equalled his slow decent and when his pubic hair touched her mound he just held there, as if sampling her cunt for fit. And then, just as slowly, he began to withdraw, all the time looking down, watching his rod coated with her juice.

When only the crown of his glands remained buried inside her, he began to thrust. Hard. And fast. His balls slapped against her ass as he pounded into her. He was panting and muttering and Lori saw droplets of perspiration fall from his forehead to her belly. His hands were on her hips now, holding her tight, his fingers digging into her flesh as his cock ploughed her. Her cunt grasped him, twisting the meaty tool, milking it and he came with a roar.

It seemed that no sooner had he deposited his cum in her depths than he was again standing over her. His hair was damp with sweat as he filled her mouth with his cock, drenched in her juice and still oozing the last pearly drops of his load. "Good little girl," was all he said, panting. "Yes, suck it. Taste us together."

There was another noise from the living room to rouse Lori from her memories. He is taking his time, she thought. She wondered if she should call out to him, but restrained herself. He's making me wait, she thought. Like he made me wait so long for this night. He's letting the tension build, I bet. She thought of their previous few days together; oh yes, they'd fucked, and gone down on each other , but it wasn't until tonight that all the stops came out. She wondered what he could do to top what they'd already done this evening.

He brought two refreshed wine glasses and put his on the nightstand, then lifted her head so she could drink. Lori saw his semi-hard cock glistening in the low light of a pair of candles on either side of the bed, still slick from her mouth. "Slut," he said, walking around the bed, just looking at her in all her helplessness. "My little slut." Then his eyes fixed on her pussy. "What's this? My cum is dribbling out. Didn't you like it?"

Lori made to make some response but couldn't find a word. "No matter," he said. "Apparently you're little whore-hole doesn't deserve my cum." She gasped, but still words failed: she wanted his cum, she needed to be stuffed with his cock and used by him, she thought but the words wouldn't form. Climbing on the bed and kneeling between her knees he once again lowered this mouth to her pussy. He sucked at her, and scooped a wad of his jizz from between her arse cheeks which he reached up to feed the mixture into her mouth.

Lori licked his fingers hungrily and couldn't believe that he was licking his cum out of her, but the motions of his tongue once again sent her towards orgasm. She could feel it building as he licked her hole clean, his nose touching her clit. There was so much juice flowing from her now should couldn't tell where hers ended and his began, but it was all going to his mouth. She shuddered and a last, light throb went through her.

As she panted again he crawled up her body, but not stopping this time to lick her navel or play with her nipples. Silently he knelt over her and opened her mouth with his fingers, and slowly dribbled out the juice and cum and saliva from his mouth into hers. Lowering his lips to hers, he kissed her and slide his tongue between her lips. She tasted "them", and swallowed greedily. "Good little girl," he said again. "Swallow, my slut. Drink us, together."

Rolling over to lie by her side, he rested, taking another sip from his wine glass; after a few minutes casually began undoing the knots which bound her arms, and Lori placed her head on his chest. As the circulation returned to her arms, her hand slowly descended to stroke his semi-hard cock gently. "You like that, baby?" she asked, not needing a verbal reply as he gradually grew stiffer. Now it would be her turn to control the pace of things.

"I want more," she said just before her tongue flicked at his nipple. "I want it all."

kotori
kotori
35 Followers