The Waiter...

Story Info
The waiter just didn't realise what he was doing.
1.1k words
4.17
49.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Vanessa. I was born in December 1975 and now have a 34A–24–35, 95 pound, 5 foot 1 inch figure with blond(ish) hair. In 1998 I quit my extremely boring existence in a little town in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a middle-aged man in the East Midlands of England. Apart from a little bit of hair that grows on my legs, I have no body hair below my neck. It's all been removed with electrolysis. My small(ish), pert breasts have small aureoles and large nipples. When they're hard Jon says they look like chapel hat pegs. I have a nice firm, flat stomach with a pubic bone that does stick out a bit. In my pussy lips I have 2 little gold rings that Jon put in me. My clit is very prominent and is usually sticking out between my lips. It's about an inch long with a little round head. Jon sometimes calls it my little dick. I don't own any bras, knickers, trousers, leggings or shorts; and 90% of my skirts and dresses can be described as mini or micro. I used to be a very shy girl, but I've now gone completely the other way, and get a great thrill from letting other people see my body.

* * * * *

Jon took me out for a meal on the Monday night, to a posh restaurant in Derby. I had to wear my black pencil dress with the remote vibe in me. I was glad that Jon let me wear my coat as it was a long walk from the car to the restaurant, and I would have been frozen by the time we had got there. As it was, my nipples really stuck out when I took my coat off, and I noticed one man looking at me. He was so engrossed in looking at my nipples and legs that he didn't notice me staring back at his face.

As soon as we'd sat down, Jon told me to shuffle my dress up so that my bare bum was on the seat. I was glad when Jon told me to put my napkin on my lap as even I could see my pussy when I looked down.

Jon had got the remote control for the vibe out of his pocket and put it on the table. He was lightly playing with it (but not switching it on) right up until the waiter came and gave us the menus and asked us if we wanted a drink. Jon ordered his and just as I was about to ask for a lager, he switched the vibe on. I'd guessed that Jon would do something like that, but it still caught me by surprise. I almost jumped as it started throbbing inside me. The waiter asked me if I was all right as I went a bit red and struggled to get the word lager out. Jon just sat there expressionless. Jon left the vibe on, on low, for the 4 or 5 minutes before the waiter came back with the drinks and to take our order. By the time he arrived I was getting quite fidgety, I was getting close to an orgasm. Just as the waiter arrived Jon switched the vibe off. On the one hand I wasn't pleased, as I wanted that orgasm, but on the other hand I didn't want the embarrassment of having an orgasm while trying to give the waiter my order. Just as I was in the middle of telling the waiter what I wanted for my main course, Jon hit the button. I almost jumped of the chair, The waiter said, "Is madam alright?" and Jon replied by saying "Madam is just fine, just a little excited."

It was a struggle, but I managed to order, and hold off coming until the waiter walked away. I was squirming in my seat, but I did it. Jon switched the vibe off straight away and started talking about what we were going to look for when we went shopping at the weekend. At least I think that that was what he was saying my mind wasn't quite there.

Eating the main course was relatively uneventful, Jon switched the vibe onto low a couple of times, but only for a few seconds, I guess that he wanted to keep me 'warmed-up' ready for more quite quickly. By the time that we finished the main course, I was glad that Jon had told me to pull my dress up over my bum, my juices were making me and the seat quite wet, and I could smell that familiar aroma of my pussy.

Another couple had come in and sat a couple of tables away. The man had sat with his back to the wall like me, and he had started to look at me. No one else could see, but with my dress over my bum, even with the napkin on my lap, the sides of my legs, right up to my waist were uncovered, and that man had noticed. By the time that I noticed that he had noticed, I had had about 3 glasses of wine and the lager to start with, so I didn't care anymore.

When the waiter brought the sweet trolley over, Jon had the remote control in clear sight for the waiter to see. To make matters worse, Jon asked him if he had seen one of those before. Jon said that it was a remote control for his car alarm, and if he pressed the button and tuned the 'volume' up, then he might just be able to hear the car alarm responding. Jon pressed the button a couple of times and asked the waiter if he could hear it. Guess what? - he couldn't, so Jon gave it to him and told him to have a go. When the waiter still couldn't hear anything, then he told him to turn the 'volume' up and have another go. Well what could I do? I had to just sit there and take it. I was getting too close to a second orgasm for comfort - well in the middle of a restaurant.

When Jon told the waiter to turn up the 'volume' I just burst inside. I let out a quiet moan and sat there physically shaking. The waiter was concentrating on what he was doing, but Jon was watching me, so was the man a couple of tables away. After what seemed like an eternity, Jon said to the waiter "never mind, maybe we're too far away." He took the remote from the waiter, put it on the table and switched it off. When the waiter looked at me and saw the sweat running down my face he said, "are you sure you're OK?" I managed to say that I was, and to order some chocolate gateaux. Afterwards I thought that I should have said that 'perhaps I shouldn't have come (cum) tonight'. I think that that would have made Jon smile, it did me when I thought of it.