The Waiting Is Over

Story Info
Your first hot night together.
1k words
4
7.6k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You told me to be there early that you had a surprise for me. As I'm driving to meet you my mind is wandering... thinking of the sweet treasures that are waiting for both of us to find. We have waited for so long for this moment that it doesn't seem real. Just the thought of us together makes my clit throb. I lightly rub my aching pussy while I'm driving imagining that your hand is between my legs gently caressing me. My panties are getting wet with the sweet juices I've been saving for you.

As I follow the directions you have given me I find myself in the country. There is no one around for miles. I drive up to a cabin that is nestled deep into a wooded area that is surrounded by nothing but beautiful trees and a large lake.

Walking up to the front door I see that it is opened slightly. Entering through the door I see that it is quite cozy. There is a beautiful fire as well as a bottle of wine chilling next to the table that is set for two. You come out of the next room to finally greet me. We see each other and instantly know that we have a special chemistry. It is powerful and overwhelming. There are no words to be said as we walk to each other and embrace for the first time. You gently take my face into your hands and pull me to your soft, warm waiting lips. As our lips and bodies touch I feel the fire ignite deep within me. A soft innocent greeting kiss is quickly turning into a hot passionate one.

I feel your hands move to the buttons on my blouse... slowly undoing them as your hand reaches inside to caress my breasts. They respond quickly to your touch and become fully erect. Your warm moist lips move to my neck as I let out a low soft moan. I run my fingers through your hair as your lips slowly move down my chest to my erect and very hard nipples. Lightly you tease them with your hot wet tongue and slowly suck them.

My hands are rubbing your back and pulling at your shirt. You bend so I can pull it up over your head and as we do my hard nipples rub lightly across your lovely chest. Our lips meet again and as we hold each other tightly we slowly move to the floor next to the warm fire. Lying there in each others arms we let our hands and mouths explore each others bodies. I feel your hands moving along my belt as you open the top of my jeans searching for that hot and very wet pussy. Your hand slides into my panties and you can tell how much I want you. My hips meet your fingers as they glide over my throbbing clit. Teasing me with your light touch and then sliding a finger all the way in. You carefully pull down my pants leaving my panties on to tease me more. I feel your hot mouth and tongue licking the insides of my thighs slowly getting closer to my sweet love mound. Moving my panties to the side you expose my most precious treasure. It was time for your mouth to make sweet love to my dripping wet love tunnel.

Moving your tongue slowly up and down my wet slit I thought I was going to cum right then, but that wasn't meant to be just yet. Parting my sweet lips with your fingers and letting your tongue easily glide up and around my swollen clit I was in heaven. You were enjoying sucking my clit and slowly inserting a finger into my pussy as I squirmed with pleasure. As my sweet love juices are starting to flow and you can tell I'm almost there you slide a finger gently into my wet ass sending me over the edge. My body is quivering and my legs are shaking as you bring me to a thunderous orgasm. Feeling wave after wave of pleasure as you feel my pussy and ass squeezing around your fingers as I cum.

As I am so very hot and turned on I want to return the favor. You lay back on the pillows as I start at your neck sucking gently. I am straddling you and can feel your hard cock through your pants. I bury my face in your chest as my lips and face travel down to your nipples as I lick and tease them with my wet mouth.

Your pants are getting so tight from the swelling of your cock that I must give you some relief. I unbutton your pants and pull them off exposing that lovely erection that I have been wanting inside of me for some time. I spread your legs and move between them my tongue licking the inside of your thighs where I find your very tight balls. I continue to lick them and slowly take one into my mouth gently nibbling and sucking it while my hand is lightly stroking your hard cock. My tongue wanders a little higher and laps the bottom of your shaft teasing every inch until I get to the tip where I can taste your pre-cum. Sucking the tip like a lollipop I hear the moans coming from deep within you. This turns me on even more. I place my breasts along both sides of your cock and titty fuck you as I'm sucking the head driving you crazy. Your hips are rocking and moving into me in rhythm as I hear your breathing getting faster I know you are almost there. I want to feel your cock deep in my mouth so I get up to my knees and devour your cock to the base. Up and down in rhythm with your hips and your moving faster, faster, and finally I get what I want... a load of hot cum.

We look into each others eyes and can tell that we are going to have a great time. We cuddle by the fire basking in the glow of how we make each other feel and looking forward to what the evening has in store for us.