The Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

Roy and Marie were looking on as well as a number of customers when Stacy handed the man a towel to wipe the food off his face. He apologized to her and said how sorry he was for his actions.

Roy brought him out another dinner as Stacy told the guy that waitresses had a hard enough time earning a living. They were there to take their orders and see that they got their meal. She then said she hoped he would remember that when being served by all waitresses, not just her.

The three guys ate quickly in silence. When they were getting ready to go the guy put a dollar tip on the table. Then as though he had second thoughts he pulled out a ten and replaced the dollar with it. Then the three got up paid for their meal and left.

After the lunch crowd cleared Stacy came over to me and put her butt toward me. I knew she was just teasing me. I reached up pretending to reach for her butt as she walked away. She turned around quickly and said, "You are the only one that would ever get away with that," then smiled and walked away.

Roy was looking through his kitchen opening and gave me the thumbs up sign. I just grinned and waved my hand with the old "get out of here" sign.

Saturday, I rented a U-Haul and headed up to Stacy's place along with three squad cars. There were six of my buddies on the force who were going to help us with the moving.

When Ben saw all the squad cars he yelled to his mom, "The police are here again," only this time he was smiling.

Stacy had all the smaller stuff packed in boxes. She didn't have many large things, mostly personal items. Most of her furniture was furnished with the apartment. Not the nicest looking furniture.

She told me she was heading over to the diner to get our lunch table set up. I told her I would bring the kids with me since they seemed to be having fun watching the police helping them move. That was a good thing. My buddies kept teasing me about Stacy. I didn't care anymore because my life had meaning again. This was the happiest I'd been in a long time. Ben and Marti asked if they could ride in the squad car. Bill, one of the officers said sure. He would even turn on the sirens.

As we headed out of the projects, Bill turned on his siren for a few seconds. It was funny to see all the doors close in the projects. Bill knew they would be back for more arrests one day. After dropping off all of Stacy's stuff at my house, we all headed to the diner for lunch.

Over at the diner, Stacy was setting up tables for our group. There would be six cops, me and of course Ben and Marti. She glanced at Marie who she knew was happy for her. Marie was watching the three guys that had caused trouble the other day, now back with a fourth guy. They sat in Marie's area and when they all sat down she handed them each a menu.

She told them, "Just so you know the man who came to your table the other day is a retired cop. Now I hope you four are just here for a nice meal. If you look out the windows you will see a number of our friends coming in for lunch." When they all turned around to look out the window they saw three squad cars pull up and six cops get out along with me.

"Yes, Miss, we are just here for lunch. What are your specials today?" they asked. Marie told us later she didn't know if they were there for just lunch or trouble but they couldn't have acted any nicer. She said besides that they left her a really nice tip.

All the police sat around the table and ordered dinner. Ben and Marti told their mom about the ride in the cruiser. Stacy was being teased by all my friends. She knew she could handle it now. She gave back as good as she got. Stacy heard one of my buddies say that if I let this one get away to give him a call and he would be nice to me and shoot me.

After the dinner Stacy thanked each officer for helping her move and said that she really appreciated it. Stacy didn't see it but each cop left her a ten dollar tip under their plate. Ben watched each officer and asked me what they were doing? I told him they were leaving a tip for his mom because she gave such good service. He told me he wanted to leave his mom a tip too but didn't have any money. I gave him a dollar to put under his plate. He asked me how come he was only giving his mom a dollar when everyone else was giving her ten? The little shit was smarter than I thought. I had to laugh so I took my dollar back and gave him a twenty. He smiled at me and said his mom would be happy. She would know she gave him better service than anyone else.

Then little Marti tapped me on the knee and said, "What about me? Mommy gave me good service too." That sweet little thing had me wrapped around her finger. I handed her a twenty also even though she had no idea how much it really was. She just knew she gave her mom a big tip just like her big brother Ben. I couldn't be outdone by the kids, so I left a fifty dollar bill under my plate. I didn't let Ben see it because he would just ask more questions.

We got up to leave and Ben said he wanted to wait till his mom seen her tip so I had another cup of coffee until Stacy came back out to clean up the tables.

She looked at the kids who were grinning from ear to ear. "What's going on here?" she asked, looking at her kids.

Ben yelled out, "I left you a tip, mommy," and Marti said she did too.

As Stacy started picking up the plates, she found ten dollar bills under each one. She asked me if it was for the meals because we were going to pay for their dinner. I told her that I had already paid Roy for the meals. The money on the table were her tips. She was getting teary eyed knowing each officer gave her ten dollars. That was more than the meal itself. She picked up Ben's plate and then Marti's and found each gave her twenty dollars. Ben told her it was for the great service. She was almost crying now as she hugged and kissed her two kids. She picked up mine and saw fifty dollars. I asked her if it warranted a hug and kiss also. She came around and give me a real kiss, one that I never expected. Then I got my big hug. I was at a loss for words. I told her I would take the kids home and we would start putting some of their things away.

Marie yelled over to Stacy and said the trouble makers didn't cause any trouble and left her a ten dollar tip. Stacy smiled back and said I just got a hundred and fifty dollars in tips from Charlie and his friends. Marie laughed and said Charlie didn't count. As I was walking out the door I heard Stacy say to Marie, "he counts to me."

Over the next few days we got the bedrooms set up. We had bunk beds for Ben and Marti. Ben of course wanted the top bunk. I already had a queen size bed in Stacy's room. All I had to do was empty the drawers and she set the room up to her own liking. Of course I didn't change anything in my room and I did have a king size bed. The house had two bathrooms. I told Stacy that she could put all her girlie stuff in the one and I would put my manly stuff in the other. Of course if anyone had to go they could use either restroom. I also had a half-bath down in the basement with an extra shower.

There was a little bit of tension in the house the first couple of days. Finally I called everyone into the living room and asked them to sit down. Marti asked if they did something wrong cause mommy told her to be quiet and not to bother me. She said she thought she was being good.

I looked at her and told her she did everything right only this was their house too. They were allowed to play and make noise and have fun. I wanted them to be themselves. If they got too loud or did something wrong I would tell them. I looked at little Marti and told her I wanted her to bother me. I told Ben I wanted him to keep asking questions. I wanted us to be kind of like a family. Ben smiled and said he was worried when I called the meeting that I was going to ask them to leave and he liked it there. He asked me if it was his house too, could we open the pool because he and Marti hardly ever went swimming.

I told him that there were special rules with the pool and hot tub and they were never ever to go near it without me or their mommy with them or if we let them go with another adult. If they ever broke that rule, they would never be allowed to go in either one again.

"Does that mean we are going to open the pool, Uncle Charlie?"

"Yes, Ben, you and I will open it sometime next week. Until then we will use the hot tub. Tonight we will all get in it."

Of course they bugged me all day asking if it was time yet. So finally I told them to go get their bathing suits on. They came running out in their bathing suits and waited for me to get in first. I turned on the bubbles and Ben got in. I reached up for Marti and lifted her in. They were both able to sit on the top level and were screaming and having a great time. Ben kept yelling, "Come on, mom, hurry up, the water is warm."

Stacy came out with some towels for everyone and she had her terry cloth robe on. I told her to take off the robe and get in. She removed the robe and had on a two piece bathing suit. When she turned toward me I swear I got an instant hard on. I couldn't help it. She looked like a calendar girl. She asked me if she looked alright. She had no idea how beautiful she really was.

I told her the truth, that she looked great but she better not sit next to me at the moment. She smiled at me and I knew she knew. The kids, of course, jumped all over their mom and were telling her how great it was living here. It was really great for me too.

The next day I called my daughter Kim. I told her I had rented out the house and had roommates now. She was really happy for me and asked who the guy was. I told her it was a woman. She screamed out, "What? You had a woman move in with you, dad? Dad, are you sure about this?"

"Kim! Yes, I'm sure. She and her kids were living in the projects and I became friends with her. You know the kind of people who live up there. She needed a better place to raise her kids. She is a waitress at Roy's Diner. So I have this big house and am all alone and now I'm not alone anymore."

"Dad, I don't know about this. How old is this woman?'

"She's twenty-five and the kids are seven and five.."

"My God, dad, have you gone mad? She's younger than me. She probably just wants to take you to the cleaners. Dad, I think this is a big mistake."

"Kim, I'm a grown man of sixty. I do have all my faculties. You haven't even met her yet and you're knocking her. She is a wonderful person and now lives here with her kids. Give her a chance, for Pete's sake."

"Dad, what would mom think?"

"Kim, your mom is dead. I loved her to the end. She doesn't think anymore. Now I will think for myself. Stacy is a wonderful person. Give her a chance before you start hating her. You haven't even met her yet, for Christ's sake."

"I'm sorry, dad, it was just such a big surprise. Will you promise me that you will talk to me first before you hit me with any other big surprises?"

I knew what she was getting at. She was afraid I might get married. So I told her I would think about it, then said bye and hung up. I knew the phone calls were being made then. The other three kids would be calling within the hour.

For the next two hours I was on the phone talking with my kids. You would have thought I had lost all control of my faculties by listening to the kids. I think I got them all settled down for the time being. I'm glad Stacy was at work at the time. I wouldn't want her to hear all the bickering. When Stacy got home she looked worn out. I told her to change into her swimsuit and get in the hot tub and relax. She even thought that was a good idea.

I knew something didn't go right today. As we all got in the hot tub I asked Stacy if she wanted to talk about it. She said she didn't have a choice. First she said she had to find a new babysitter. Her mom had found a new boyfriend and wanted to spend more time with him. Second thing she mentioned was that she got a visit from my daughter Kim. I asked her how it went.

She told me she felt like she was under interrogation. She acted as nice as she could but might have gotten a little testy. She said she knew where Kim was coming from not knowing anything about her and her just moving in without us telling anyone. Stacy said she wasn't sure if Kim liked her or not.

That's when I told Stacy, "I called Kim and told her about my new roomie and I knew she would call the other kids. They probably asked Kim to go meet you since she lives the closest. Stacy, I don't care what they think. This is your home now and they will just have to live with it."

She give me a light kiss on the cheek and then got lower in the bubbles to relax.. After about a half hour we all got out of the hot tub and as I got dressed Stacy put on some mac and cheese and a few hot dogs. I told her I had a solution to the babysitting. She was all ears and wondered what I came up with.

"Me," I said. "I'll watch the kids. It's summertime now and we can go out and do things. Ben and I are going to open the pool starting tomorrow and we can all enjoy that. In a couple of months the kids will be in school and so you can send them off to school before work and I'll be there for them when they get off."

"Why are you doing all this for me, Charlie? You never even knew me till a few months ago?"

"Listen, do you like my plan or not? I'm not going to push my services on you."

"Yes, Charlie, I like your plan a lot but you never answered my question. Why are you doing all this?"

"I think I'm in love with you, Stacy. I don't expect you to love me back and I don't expect anything special from you. Just know that having you and the kids around makes me happy. I would prefer not to talk about it now. Call your mom tonight and tell her you found a new sitter."

Over the next few days the kids and I were having a ball opening up the pool. We bought them floats and life jackets. It was wonderful to see how happy they were. Every evening when Stacy came home they told her how much fun it was to live there and have Uncle Charlie play with them and take them places.

One night Stacy came home almost crying. I asked her what happened and she told me her new world was collapsing around her. I told her, "My God, Stacy, talk to me. I'm here to help you."

She said that Marti's dad, a guy named Erick, showed up at the restaurant at closing. He said he was back and she could either give him $10,000 dollars or he was going to get at least part-time custody of Marti. She knew he didn't want Marti but he sure could cause her a lot of trouble and most courts would grant him visiting rights. She said she told him that she would ask for back child support hoping he would back off. He told her to go ahead and take him to court. She told me she didn't want the drug dealing son-of-a-bitch around her kids but wasn't sure what she should do.

She said that he wanted her to meet him at the corner bar the next night with her answer. She could bring his daughter along so he could see her. Then Stacy started crying.

I told her to not worry about it. She should stay home with her kids the next night and I would deal with Mr. Prick. She told me to watch it because Erick was a bad person and she didn't want to see me get hurt.

I smiled at her and explained to her that I spent a lifetime of dealing with people like Erick and I would be all right. I told her I had to go out for awhile but not to worry. I had to get my plan in order.

I went to see a couple of friends, one a lawyer and the other a bounty hunter. I was getting ready to meet the bad ass Erick.

Chapter 3

I showed up the next evening with my lawyer John and Bruno ... yes that's his real name ... a bounty hunter. We saw a cocky guy sitting in a booth and walked over to him. "Are you Erick?" I asked?

"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" was his reply.

"Just call me Santa since I brought you money." I opened the bag and showed him some of the money. John and I sat down across from him and Bruno being 6'6" 300 lbs sat in a chair at a table next to us. I ordered us a round of beers and then started my conversation with Mr. Prick.

"We are here on behalf of Stacy. She said that you would get out of her life for ten thousand dollars. Is that true?"

"Yeah, man, you got the ten grand?"

"As a matter of fact I do but I have a counter offer. Stacy wants to make sure you never return so I have an offer for you. I will give you twenty grand if you sign this waver saying you will give up all parental rights to Marti and that you will never approach Stacy or Marti ever again. Are you willing to sign this form? Or we can start court proceedings. This is John, my attorney. We are ready to complete the contract right now. If we leave this table, it will be a court action. This offer will expire in five minutes."

"Wait, man. If I sign away my rights to Marti, you will give me twenty grand and I will never have to pay child support?"

"That's right. All I need is your signature on this form."

"Where do I sign?" he signed the paper and I told John his job was over and to go take care of the legal work. He didn't want to be there for the rest of the deal. So John took the forms and left.

Erick asked, "What's going on? I signed your damn form, now give me my money."

"Well, Mr. Prick, I'm a retired cop and there is no way I can let a blackmailer like you off that easy. If you leave now without the money, you may have a chance to live. If you take the twenty grand, Bruno is a bounty hunter and he will be given ten grand to try and change your mind. Bruno will give you a twenty minute head start. The choice is now yours."

Erick was now scared as hell. He knew he was in big trouble. He jumped up without taking any money and ran out the door. I gave Bruno a sack of money which was ten grand and told him I didn't care what he did. I didn't even want to know. He needed to convince Erick to never bother Stacy or Marti again. Bruno got up, shook my hand and said it was good doing business with me. Erick would be convinced to stay clear of Stacy.

When I got home I was smiling and it made Stacy feel better. I told her that I had a talk with Erick and she would never see him again. He was leaving town and would be gone forever. I told her I was getting in the hot tub to relax. Marti asked if she could get in with me. I could never refuse her anything. She was becoming my pride and joy and we weren't even related. Of course Ben was ready to get in also. I looked up and saw Stacy in her robe and knew she was coming in too.

This time when we all got in Stacy sat next to me. I told her that just looking at her was making me hard. I couldn't believe it when she reached over under the bubbles and felt my cock and agreed that it was. Then she sat closer to me. We all got out after about a half hour. Stacy dried the kids off and put them to bed. I shut off the tub and lights and headed for my room. I was lying there nude under the sheet thinking about Stacy when there was a light tap on my door.

I said, "Come in," and it was Stacy still in her robe.

She was standing by the door when she said, "Charlie, did you mean it when you said you loved me?"

"Yes, Stacy, I have loved you for a very long time."

"Charlie, then why haven't you ever tried to make a pass at me, a kiss or pat on the butt or something?"

"I was afraid, Stacy. I'm an old guy and you are a beautiful young lady. If I tried anything, which I've always wanted to, I was afraid of rejection. If you said, "No," I was afraid you would feel uncomfortable with me and would move out."

"Charlie, can I lie down with you now?" I pulled the sheet open and she slipped off her robe and slid in next to me. She was naked under the robe. She turned to me, lay her head on my shoulder, her arm across my chest and we just cuddled for a few minutes.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers