The Waitress

Story Info
A group of perverts gang up on an innocent waitress
4k words
4.03
141.5k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
359 Followers

And so, I begin the last part of today's assignment: Writing it all down.

I switch on my computer and recall today's events. I'm still excited, my cock raw and swollen inside my pants.

Every detail, Heinrich always says – and I know what kind of details he means. Apparently, he keeps the records of our exploits and reads them back from time to time. I wonder: Does he masturbate to them?

God knows I might.

---

Once again, Heinrich had chosen both the place and the object of his desire: A young waitress at a local diner. Both he and Patrick had checked in on the place several times to figure out a plan.

They settled on today at 11 PM – the waitress would be working, and the morning rush would be over, allowing us to work in relative quiet. Not that anyone usually dared intervene, once we were at it.

Heinrich drove up outside my house at 10:30. Patrick the cop was already in the backseat, in his police uniform, grinning manically. Of course, Heinrich was his usual quiet and sombre self.

I got in next to Patrick, who shook my hand.

"I hear it's a blonde again this time," he said. "You do like them blonde, don't you, Heinrich?"

Heinrich just nodded slowly, and we drove off.

The diner was a truck stop just a few miles outside the town. There were only a few cars outside. As we pulled in to the car park, Heinrich turned to us and said:

"Let's get going. I'm so horny, I can't wait."

We got out of the car, and Patrick gave a mock salute:

"Anything you say, sir."

He checked his belt for handcuffs and nightstick. Then he adjusted his cap and his tie. I followed the two of them into the diner.

The place was almost empty. There were only two other customers. One was a well-dressed woman in her forties wearing a big hat and sunglasses – she was reading a book and sipping a coke. The other was a little white-haired elderly man drinking coffee.

We sat down at a table near the window – and after a few minutes, I had my first glimpse of the waitress.

She was young and blonde, pretty in an innocent way – and quite petite. With Heinrich being six foot five, there is something slightly twisted about his taste for small, frail-looking girls. I almost squirmed in my seat at the thought of the fate that was in store for her.

But of course, it also turned me on. I felt my cock slowly swelling in my pants.

The waitress poured the old man another cup of coffee, then came over to our table.

"Hello", she said, flashing a charming smile.

And looking at Patrick, she added: "And hello to you, officer. What can I do for you three gentlemen?"

Heinrich just sat there, calmly looking her over.

As usual, Patrick broke the silence.

"Well, you see, miss. I'm actually here on police business. Can you step a little closer?"

"Sure," the waitress said and bent over the table towards him.

Patrick grabbed her right wrist – I grabbed the left – and together we pulled her towards us. She fell on to the table, face down. Then Patrick and I turned her over on her back, pinning her wrists to the tabletop.

The waitress struggled and kicked helplessly.

"Wait! No!" she screamed.

The woman and the elderly man turned their heads to look at our table. The manager came from the kitchen and stood in the middle of the room, hesitating. Holding the girl's wrist down with one hand, Patrick flashed his police badge with the other.

"Police business!" he shouted. "Nobody move!"

The manager swiftly disappeared into the kitchen. Patrick bent down over the waitress and whispered:

"And that goes for you, too, miss."

"What...?" she sobbed. "What are you going to do to me?"

Patrick grinned.

"Well, what do you think?"

Swiftly, he lifted up her short skirt and slipped his hand inside her panties.

"No!" she gasped.

I could see Patrick's hand was already moving rhythmically, massaging the waitress' clit – masturbating her. I grabbed both her wrists, pinning her down, while he went to work on her.

She squirmed, moaning. I could tell Patrick had pushed one or two fingers into her pussy and was now thrusting them in and out of her. Grinning, he slipped them out of her slit, sucked the juices off them and pushed them back in again.

"Oh God..."she whispered.

Patrick took out his handcuffs and threw them to me. I quickly handcuffed the waitress. She stared at me, eyes wide open, while Patrick resumed fucking her with his fingers.

I bent over her and unbuttoned her shirt. Her breasts weren't huge, but still quite big for a girl her size – and beautifully shaped. I grabbed one breast with each hand, kneading them hard. Then I sucked greedily at her right nipple. I bit hard into it, making her squeal.

"Ah!"

I put my mouth on her left breast instead, sucking hard - and then bit down again.

"Ow!"

Patrick's hand was still thrusting rhythmically between her legs. But finally, he took the time to pull off her panties, giving all of us our first glimpse of her pussy. It was beautiful: Neatly trimmed, her soft pink labia glistening with juice.

"You know, miss," Patrick said softly, "it's for your own good. We're going to have to teach you a lesson."

He pulled out his nightstick and placed the tip on the waitress' clit. She stared at it, confused. But of course, Patrick's is no ordinary nightstick – it has been specially adapted for our use.

Patrick found the switch and turned it on, making the nightstick vibrate with a loud buzzing noise. The girl struggled on the tabletop, pulling at the handcuffs, making them jingle.

"Nooo!" she cried.

Grinning, Patrick pushed the buzzing rubber device in between her labia, letting it penetrate her flesh. As he pulled it out slightly, it glistened from her juices. Then he pushed it back in – and out – and in. The waitress squirmed on the tabletop.

"Stop it, " she gasped, "stop it."

All the while Heinrich had sat silently on his chair, watching.

"Make her come," he said calmly.

Nodding, Patrick redoubled his efforts – thrusting the buzzing nightstick in and out of the girl's pussy.

I looked over at the other guests. The well-dressed woman was watching. Her right hand had disappeared under the table, and I saw her right arm moving in a well-known rhythm. She was masturbating. Apparently, the sight of us abusing the waitress turned her on so much, she had to touch herself.

And what about the old man? He wasn't staring quite as obviously, but he, too, seemed to have his hand under the table, probably stroking his old, wizened cock.

I loved it. It was as if the whole diner was in heat.

The waitress squirmed on the table, the vibrating nightstick driving her nearer and nearer to orgasm. I grabbed her shoulders, holding her down. Patrick's eyes glowed with lust, as he drove the rubber toy in and out of her slippery pussy.

"Come on," he urged. "Don't fight it."

And finally, she couldn't hold back any longer. Arching her back, the waitress let out a scream of ecstasy.

"Aaah! Aaah!"

She thrashed about in her climax – I had to use force to keep her from falling off the table. She had her mouth wide open, gasping for breath, her face radiant from her climax. I find that women are at their most beautiful in the throes of orgasm – and watching the waitress come, I felt my cock growing long and hard inside my pants.

Patrick pulled the nightstick from her pussy and put it to her lips.

"Lick it," he said. "Taste your own juice."

The waitress closed her eyes, and obediently licked her own liquids from the glistening rod.

I unbuckled my belt and zipped down my fly. My erect cock stood out, twitching with excitement.

"Okay," I said. "I'm ready for her now."

Looking at my cock, the waitress gasped and pulled at the handcuffs, making them jingle. Patrick moved away, letting me assume the position between her legs.

I squatted down to taste her pussy. Placing my mouth on her labia, I pushed my tongue deep into her crevice.

"Ohhh..." she whispered.

I started thrusting my tongue in and out of her succulent pussy – fucking her with it, tasting the sweet spiciness of her love juice. She moaned with pleasure. I turned my head from side to side between her legs, exploring every inch of her flesh with my fat tongue. Then I grabbed my cock with my fist and began masturbating.

"C'mon," Patrick said. "Give her your cock now. Fuck her!"

I stood up, my stiff cock pointing almost straight up.

"Spread your legs," I said. "Spread them wide."

I looked around the diner. The well-dressed woman looked flushed. She was breathing harder, her hands massaging her clit in a fast, relentless rhythm. The elderly man, too, was obviously masturbating, but slowly, intently – his eyes fixed on the waitress' pussy. Good to see they were enjoying the show.

Heinrich still just sat there, watching, his face an inscrutable mask.

I looked the waitress in the eyes as I grabbed my cock, forcing it down towards her pussy. I slipped the thick, swollen head inside, held it still for a second, then moved slightly in and out, in and out.

"Mmm," she purred.

I grabbed her hips and plunged full force into her pussy, burying the entire shaft inside her slippery flesh.

"Aaah!" she cried.

"Yeah!" Patrick said. "Like that! Again!"

I pulled my cock almost all the way out, froze for a few seconds, then thrust it back in as hard as before.

"Aaah!"

Again and again I impaled her tender slit with my stiff, swollen cock. She cried out loud with every stroke.

"Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!"

Her juices flowed abundantly, lubricating my rigid shaft. I increased my pace, fucking her in a hard, steady rhythm. She moaned loudly, pulling at the jingling handcuffs.

Heinrich had stood up, his cock visibly swelling beneath the fabric of his pants. I knew how much he loved watching his intended victim fucked by another man.

My cock swelled and throbbed, dangerously close to ejaculating. I placed my thumb over the waitress' little pink clit, massaging it vigorously as I kept fucking her.

"Ah!" she gasped.

"Yeah!" Patrick said. "Make her come again!"

He zipped down, freeing his erect cock – slender and curvy – then took it in his hand and began masturbating.

I drove my cock deeper into the waitress' pussy, burying it over and over, still playing with her clit. She began breathing faster, staring at me, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Ohmigod," she gasped. "Ohmigod."

"Yeah," I grunted. "Come on. Come all over my cock."

"Aaah!" she screamed, as she came again. "Aaah!"

I felt her pussy clenching my cock, as she thrust her pelvis towards me, letting me enter even deeper. She lay limp on the table, savouring her climax, her juices gushed over my shaft.

"My turn!" Patrick said.

I pulled out of the waitress' pussy, my cock dripping juices all over the floor. As Patrick assumed the position between her legs, he took a small bottle from his belt and poured lubricant over his cock. Then he poured it over two fingers and drove them into the waitress' ass.

"No!" she gasped. "No, please"

She tried to get up from the table, but I pushed her back and held her down with both hands. My erect cock twitched, still wet and glistening. Patrick guided his cock towards her anus.

"Nooo!" she whimpered.

Grinning viciously, Patrick spread her ass-cheeks and pushed the head of his cock inside her rectum. Then he slowly pushed forwards, impaling her ass with his cock.

"Yeah..." he gasped.

He started fucking her ass at a frantic pace – stretching her tiny hole with every brutal thrust. I held her down with one hand, stroking my cock with the other. A few drops of clear liquid seeped from its tip, wetting my fingers.

Looking out over the diner, I saw the well-dressed woman shiver visibly, grabbing her breast with her free hand. I felt pretty sure she was having an orgasm watching us. The elderly man was masturbating at an even slower pace, staring at Patrick's cock penetrating the waitress' ass.

Heinrich unzipped and pulled off his trousers. Then he pulled off his t-shirt and stood naked by the table. The waitress stared in disbelief at his cock: Even in its semi-erect state, it was already unusually long and incredibly thick.

Patrick's cock flew in and out of the waitress' ass at an amazing speed. She whimpered and sobbed, her cuffed hands limp on the table. Excited as hell, I masturbated at the sight, my cock throbbing and swelling in my hand.

Heinrich grabbed his cock and started masturbating, too. As he stroked it firmly, it rose to a full erection. Its head swelled, bluish in colour, the veins clearly visible beneath the skin of the shaft.

"That's it," he said. "Let me have her."

Reluctantly, Patrick pulled out of the waitress' ass, his lubricated cock red and twitching. This was always the worst part of Heinrich's scenario: We were never allowed to come before he did. I had been dying to spurt my load inside the waitress' cunt, and I knew Patrick must be feeling the same.

Patrick stepped aside, his cock jerking spasmodically, and let Heinrich assume the position between the waitress' legs. She stared in horror at his gigantic tool.

"No..." she whispered. "Please, no."

All three of us were masturbating now, stroking our excited cocks at the sight of the little waitress, handcuffed and squirming on the table. Patrick bent down and whispered in her ear:

"Yeah – that's one hell of a cock, isn't it? And he's going to fuck you with that. I can't wait to see your sweet little pussy stretching around that big, fat cock."

Heinrich was breathing hard. His massive cock twitched with excitement. In fact, he was so excited that little globs of semen were already oozing out of the tip, slowly running down the shaft.

Grunting with lust, he grabbed his cock in his fist and forced it downwards. Then he gently placed its swollen head against the waitress' labia. Helpless, she bit her lip as he pushed forwards.

"Mmm," she moaned.

I watched the head of Heinrich's cock disappear into her pussy. He applied more force – and gradually her pink, wet pussy lips yielded. Inch by inch he squeezed the entire massive shaft into her stretching hole.

"Ohmigod!" she whimpered. "Ohmigod!"

Patrick and I were still masturbating, but Heinrich held still, savouring the sensation of the soft pussy wrapped tightly around his swollen cock. Finally, he started moving his hips back and forth, his thick shaft sliding slowly in and out of her stretching hole. He cupped his big hands under her fine little ass, pulling her towards him, then away. We watched his cock get more wet and slippery with every stroke.

Dizzy with lust, I stood next to the waitress' face and pressed my cock against her lips. As she opened her mouth, I pushed it in. I felt her soft, wet tongue lapping at its head as she sucked it. Grabbing the back of her neck, I thrust my hard cock in and out of her mouth.

"Uhhh," I grunted. "Yeah, that's it. Suck my cock."

Heinrich gradually increased his pace. Apparently, the waitress' pussy had relaxed, and he was no longer straining just to move his cock inside her clutching flesh. Wet and slick, he slid his massive tool back and forth with ease.

He lifted up her legs and placed her ankles on his shoulders, allowing him to enter from above and thrust into her in a downwards angle. The entire length of his veined shaft appeared and disappeared with each stroke, plunging deeper and deeper into her tender cunt.

She was trembling now. Heinrich was driving her towards yet another orgasm.

I, too, was about to come in her mouth. In fact, I was straining to hold back my climax. But I knew I had to. Heinrich always insisted on hearing his victims come. I pulled out of her mouth, my twitching cock dripping wet with her saliva.

"Ohhh..." she moaned. "Ohhh..."

Heinrich thrust full force into her slit from above. Hard and slick, he forced fat cock into her again and again. He was sweating now, drops of perspiration dripping onto her face, her breasts, her belly.

The waitress thrashed about on the table, as she came. Her hands pulled frantically at the jingling handcuffs.

"Aaah!" she screamed. "Aaah!"

Heinrich kept pumping his cock into her, brutally, relentlessly. In the throes of ecstasy, she even thrust her pelvis up against his, letting him penetrate her even deeper. Then, slowly, her climax subsided, and she just rested on the table, gasping and whimpering, as Heinrich kept plunging into her pussy.

Clear fluid oozed from the tip of my cock – I could hardly hold back any longer. Grunting with lust, I once more forced my cock in between the waitress' lips. And feeling the soft wetness of her mouth sucking me in, I surrendered.

"Ahhh, fuck!" I cried as I came. "Yeah!"

My cock jerked spasmodically, as I felt it spurting the first jet of semen into her throat. I trembled with pleasure as one powerful contraction after another squeezed the spunk from my cock into her eagerly sucking mouth. She swallowed gulp after gulp of my piping hot semen.

Patrick was masturbating at the sight, his face red.

"Over here," he gasped. "Aaah!"

The waitress turned her head, but it was too late: Clenched in his fist, Patrick's cock had already begun to ejaculate. He roared like a beast, as spurts of semen flew several feet through the air, landing in the waitress' open mouth – some drops hitting her cheeks and her chin. Thick, white drops dribbled down her face and onto the table.

Heinrich was still fucking the waitress with incredible force, driving his bone-hard shaft into her tender slit again and again. Her mouth and eyes were wide open.

"Ohhh..." she cried. "Ohhh..."

"Yes!" Patrick said, semen dripping from his still erect cock. "Again! Make her come again!"

Heinrich was mad with lust now, muttering unintelligible noises as his cock hammered into the little waitress' pussy, driving her to yet another climax.

"Ohmigod!" she gasped. "Aaah!"

She thrashed about on the table, as the orgasm hit her. Patrick and I grabbed her arms, holding her down. She whimpered loudly, shivering in ecstasy. Wet and slick, Heinrich's massive cock kept thrusting in and out of her sweet little crevice.

Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer. Roaring like a beast, he slipped his gigantic cock from the waitress' pussy and grabbed it in his fist. He didn't have to stroke it – he just held it, its huge, bluish head, swelling and throbbing, until finally...

"Unnnh!" he yelled. "Unnnh!"

A long jet of spunk shot from Heinrich's cock with amazing force, spattering the waitress' sweaty skin with hot, white globs. His cock fired again. And again, jerking wildly in his trembling fist. He grunted with pleasure with every spurt, his eyes wide open, but glazed over. We all stared at him in amazement, as his ejaculation seemed to go on forever.

I looked around the diner. The elderly man was trembling, too – and I saw spurts of white semen shooting out from under his table. He, too, had finally brought himself to orgasm.

As for the well-dressed woman, she was now crouched over the table, her mouth wide open, gasping. No doubt she was watching us through her dark sunglasses. One hand was still between her legs, obviously masturbating – with the other she had unbuttoned her dress, and was now shamelessly kneading her naked breast. She seemed to be climaxing again – I wonder how many orgasms she'd had while watching us?

By now, Heinrich's ejaculation had subsided. The waitress lay on the table, still gasping for breath, spattered by his bountiful spunk. He just stood there, holding his softening cock in his fist. With a violent motion, he shook off a few more drops of semen. Then, without a word, he zipped up his pants and looked over at Patrick and me.

"I guess we're done now," he said calmly.

I nodded.

"Right," I said. "Let's untie her then."

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
359 Followers
12