The Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers

"Ah, not just yet," Patrick said. "I have some boys down at the station who'd just love to meet her, I'm sure..."

"No..." the waitress gasped, pulling at the handcuffs.

"Do what you have to do," Heinrich said. "We're leaving."

Patrick pulled out his cell phone and made the call.

"Yes," he said. "I have a situation here. And I need backup."

"Nooo!" the waitress cried. "Nooo!"

Heinrich and I walked out. The elderly man was staggering to his feet, about to leave as well. But the well-dressed woman – after who knows how many orgasms – still sat there, her gaze fixed on the bound waitress on the table. Except, as we passed, she handed Heinrich a piece of paper.

"Can I have your autograph?" she asked.

Heinrich shrugged and signed. The woman looked at his signature, star struck.

"Oh, thank you," she said. "Thank you. And here..."

She passed him a business card.

"Here's my home address," she said. "I won't lock the door."

Heinrich grunted, turned, and walked away. I followed him to the car.

"You drive," he said, and we drove off.

He sat silently for several minutes.

"When will you be finished?" he finally asked.

"With the story?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Um - tonight, I guess."

"Okay," he said. "Because I really want to read this one."

"Yeah?" I said. "It was that good, huh?"

"It was amazing," he said sombrely. "Such a pretty young girl. And what a sweet pussy. Feeling that wrapped around my cock, so soft and wet... Wait. Pull over."

I stopped at the side of the road. Heinrich jumped from the passenger seat and stood with his back to the car. I could tell he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He stroked it a couple of time, then threw his head back.

"Yeahhh..." he groaned.

Heinrich ejaculated, his semen erupting in powerful spurts over the grass and the asphalt next to the road. He kept stroking, emptying himself. Finally, he zipped up and got back in the car.

"Sorry," he said.

We drove off.

"... but she just turned me on," Heinrich said after a while. "So much.

I nodded.

"So," he added. "If you can have it finished by tonight, that would be great."

"I'll do my best," I said.

---

And so – mission accomplished. An account of the events as they occurred – available for anyone to read.

I read through the text again, correcting a few errors on the way. My cock grows hard as I recall every sight, every sensation. The feeling of the waitress' soft, moist pussy wrapped around my cock as I fucked her. The sight of Heinrich's massive cock ramming into her, making her scream with pleasure.

I zip down my pants and my erect cock springs out. I grab it firmly in my hand and masturbate slowly, as I read the story once again.

And finally I feel my cock swelling in my fist, throbbing as it starts to ejaculate. I throw my head back, grunting like a beast. Spurt after spurt of hot semen shoots from my cock onto the floor. I keep masturbating, emptying myself. My balls contract, almost painfully, until finally, my ejaculation subsides.

What can I say, Heinrich? Always a pleasure. Feel free to call me another time.

And to all you women out there: Remember – you could be next.

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers
12