The Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

They talked more over the course of the next hour or so and Carole found herself opening up more and more to the petite younger woman. Her list of sexual partners seemed ludicrously small for such an attractive woman and then finally Marina put the pad down and stretched.

"Okay, we're done. Thank you for being such a wonderful subject," she stood up.

"You can get dressed but I gotta go pee."

By the time she returned Carole was dressed and looking at the picture. It was a very good likeness of her and she said so.

"Thank you," Marina smiled, "that's the basic sketch but I'm gonna do a painting based on it."

"I'll look forward to seeing it."

"Thank you for your cooperation," Marina squeezed her arm gently and Carole felt a familiar sensation, there was something in that touch that hinted of something else but she kept her silence until the following day when she opened up to Mandy and Tracey.

"I get the feeling she's available but the only evidence I've got is the way she touched me, it was the same way a woman touches me in a bar but different and she's made out with a girl in school once, if that counts for anything."

"Sounds promising," Mandy rolled her eyes.

"I know," she pinched her nose, "I'm so confused."

"And you told this woman things you don't normally talk about?"

"Yeah but it's not like I'll lose my job if I get outed."

Even so there were moments she felt a slight twinge of fear over the next few weeks but five weeks after that session she was disturbed in her office by her assistant, Toni.

"You've got a visitor," Toni glanced over her shoulder, "Marina?"

"Here?" Carole looked past her at a pair of legs, the unknown visitor was sitting on a chair just out of her sight, "show her in and hold my calls."

"Of course," Toni left the room.

Marina was dressed in her waitress uniform and Carole felt a slight moistness between her legs as she stopped in front of the desk. Even in her uniform she looked hotter than hell. Marina looked around the room briefly, settling for a moment on a framed cheque hanging on the wall.

"Why haven't you cashed the cheque?"

Carole pulled her attention from her waist, "it's a copy of the cheque for my first ever published piece, I keep it as a memento."

"Cute," Marina ran her eyes over Carole's outfit, "your uniform is much nicer than mine."

"Oh this old thing," she tugged at the collar of a white blouse, "it is old but I do like it," she waved her to a seat, "please, sit."

Marina sat down but kept her eyes locked onto her.

"Why are you here? Not that I mind."

"Just wanted to let you know I got an A for my sketch. My teacher thought you were more beautiful than Jane Russell," her lips parted in a slight smile, "and she said that's a woman I could be with, which is a real compliment because Janet is as straight as a die."

"Oh," Carole smiled, "that's nice."

"There's something else," Marina took a key out of her purse, "I finished the painting and wanted to show it to you," she put the key on the desk.

"I've got to go to work but I get off at nine because they've got a health and safety audit, maybe you could be there when I get back."

"I," she stared at the key, "all right but you don't have to give me a key."

"It's a measure of trust," she smiled.

"Okay," she slid the key across the desk, "I appreciate it."

"I hope so," she flicked at her hair, "trust is like a bank account, it's so hard to build and too easily drained," she rose slowly, "see you there tonight?"

"Okay," she swallowed.

"Just bring yourself, I'll bring the wine."

"If that wasn't a pick up line then I'm not gay," Carole told Tracey over the phone a few minutes later, "and she didn't take her eyes off me the whole time."

"Are you sure you don't want Mandy to come out with you? She could be in and out long before she gets home."

"Tempting," she twirled the pendant around her finger loosely, "but it's about trust as she said, I'm going to trust her."

"At least call me when you get there."

"Okay, I'll try."

Nevertheless she felt torn as she prepared to leave home later that night. Part of her felt cautious and wary, there had been no signs the woman was the slightest bit interested in her but the other part of her was consumed with desire. She'd thought about the gorgeous Latino woman often over the last few weeks and she'd purposely stayed away from the restaurant, sure that the attraction was not mutual. She examined herself in the mirror as she ran the brush through her hair one last time. The white blouse was tucked into leather trousers and she contemplated the trousers for a moment. Too butch perhaps?

Be yourself.

The words came back to her in an instant. It was an off handed remark thrown out by Marina a few weeks ago. "You should always be yourself, you're the only person you have to live with for the rest of your life."

She had no trouble getting into the apartment. Her neighbours didn't even look outside when she opened the door and stepped inside. The interior looked pretty much as it had the last time and she began a causal search of the rooms. She felt mildly guilty but caution eventually overruled the guilt and she finished her inspection with the impression that Marina was as normal as could be under the circumstances. She returned to the living room where a painting stood on an easel. It had a black cloth over it and a hand written note on the front.

Don't look until I get back, Love, Marina.

Even so it was maddening to just sit there looking at that black cloth, but at least she had the chance to call Tracey and fill her in on the situation.

"I'd be tempted to check."

"Don't you start," she sat up as she heard the key in the door lock, "she's home now, I gotta go."

"Be careful out there."

Marina came into the room a few moments later and offered her a smile as she dropped her purse onto the floor.

"Hiya," she smiled, "you look beautiful."

"Thank you," Carole rose.

"Guilty as charged. Have you checked it out yet?"

"Um no, I read the note."

"And here was me thinking you were the adventurous type," she murmured as she stepped over to the easel and raised the cloth. A large piece of tracing paper fell to the floor.

"It's all about trust," Carole replied, "I remembered that much."

"I remembered a whole lot more," Marina flipped the cloth over the back, "as you can see."

Carole stared at the picture of herself. It was like looking at a photograph and she exhaled slowly as she examined it with an eye for detail.

"You have a photographic memory?"

"Apparently so," she moved up next to her, "or so I've been told."

"It's beautiful."

"I know," she nudged her, "so where should it hang?"

"I don't know," she glanced at her, "here?"

"I have a better place."

"Where?"

"Your place."

"My place?" Carole put a hand to her throat, "why my place?"

"Every reward must have a sacrifice and every sacrifice brings a reward," she put an arm around her shoulders, "you sacrificed your dignity and security to produce this and it should be your reward."

"I can't," she swallowed, "it's too much."

"I insist," she blushed, "I did for you."

"Oh," she stroked her throat, "all right."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Sure, thanks."

"Wine?"

"Wine would be great."

Carole followed her through to the kitchen and watched her pour the wine. Marina glanced over once or twice and offered up a shy smile that only caused her to wonder more. Was she putting out or was it just nerves?

Marina was offering no further hints as she handed her a glass of wine.

"Shall we go admire my painting?"

The two of them sat in relative silence for the better part of five minutes or so, both lost in their own worlds. The smell of perfume washed over her and she cocked her head to one side as Marina leaned forward and undid the straps on her shoes.

"I'm always glad to get out of these," she murmured.

"Me too," Carole put a hand on her back and rubbed it gently.

Marina shivered and Carole dropped her hand.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it felt good."

Carole started rubbing her back, tracing little circles up and down her back and taking pleasure from the effect on the younger woman. Her eyes were closed and her breathing had become shallower as Carole moved further up her back to the bra and followed the outline of the strap. Marina arched her back but said nothing as Carole worked her way up to her collar. Marina bowed her head as Carole slid her fingers under the collar and tugged gently at the hook and eye holding the bowtie in place. She held her fingers steady, not sure if this was a good idea and then Marina started unbuttoning the waistcoat.

Carole undid the hook, the bowtie fell down and she traced her finger back and forth behind the collar as the waistcoat was slowly parted. She felt the first signs of arousal and shifted a little closer, exerting a little more pressure as Marina leaned forward and grasped the edge of the sofa, she was breathing slowly. Carole let her hand fall back down, tracing the line of her spine and Marina let out a low groan.

"Oh God."

Carole slid her hand under the waistcoat and began stroking her back with small circular motions that caused Marina to shiver with delight as she went higher and higher until finally she reached over with her other hand and eased the waistcoat off one shoulder and straightened up until she was next to her. Marina seemed almost powerless as Carole eased the waistcoat off the other shoulder and pulled it down her back. Marina closed her eyes and swallowed as she moved her arms around to allow Carole to remove the waistcoat.

She reached out with a tentative hand and putting it against her cheek, turned her head around and kissed her other cheek. The younger woman trembled ever so slightly and put one hand against Carole's hand, holding it in place while she opened her mouth. Their lips met in a tender kiss that was all too brief but Carole felt the eagerness keenly before they parted.

A slight smile drifted across her face.

Carole kissed her again, softly at first and then a little more firmly as she parted her mouth, she felt the tremor as she brought her other hand up to her right breast and then Marina broke free and exhaled noisily.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine."

"Fine is good then," she slid her finger up the front of her blouse to the top button and hooked it behind the soft material. Marina looked down briefly and then locked eyes on Carole as she leaned forward and kissed her again. It was a slow passionate kiss that only ended when Carole undid the top button and slid her hand around under the collar. She felt Marina's fingers on the button of her blouse but the younger woman didn't reciprocate and so Carole kissed her again and again, the younger woman was beginning to get aroused but with the experience of an older woman, she didn't attempt any more sudden moves as she kept up the kissing.

Marina shifted and putting her back against the sofa, stretched out her legs. This changed position caused Carole to lean against the back as well, one arm stretched along the back while she stroked her front slowly and delicately. Marina's eyes were fixated on her front and she had a slightly anxious look on her face but she hadn't asked her to stop and so Carole undid another button and slid her hand under the blouse. Marina winced ever so slightly as she reached her bra strap and started tickling her skin. She turned her head and Carole kissed her again with a passionate kiss that caused Marina to moan. The younger woman stroked Carole's front somewhat tentatively and Carole expertly swung her leg in between Marina's legs as she undid the next button. She left her lips and stared into her eyes, waiting for some kind of response but the younger woman seemed unable or unwilling to speak.

"Are you okay?"

Marina's response was another open mouthed kiss and she grabbed her breast firmly, Carole undid the next button and felt a tremor when she stroked her exposed skin and taking courage from this she moved around until she was straddling her. Marina was now trapped beneath her and Carole leaned forward a few moments later and starting with her mouth, began kissing her way down her throat and front with soft sucking kisses, Marina's back arched to meet her mouth and she started moaning. Carole undid another button to expose her bra and then sliding her hands up under the blouse, eased it back along her shoulders and kissed her way back up to her throat. Marina's breathing became a little more ragged and she grabbed her buttocks and squeezed hard.

Carole bit her shoulders lightly in turn and then kissed her throat and mouth as she unpicked the next button and stroked her belly. Marina's groans became louder and more intense as Carole kissed her way down to those perfectly shaped breasts. Her nipples hardened under her expert touch and then she was inching further down, kissing her belly and undoing another two buttons in swift succession.

It was at this point that Marina seemed to find something of herself as she pushed her head back and the two women looked at each other. For a moment Carole thought the younger woman had suddenly changed her mind and then a sly smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.

"Don't stop."

"A woman after my own heart," she tugged the blouse free and undoing the last button, tongued her belly button and started sliding her fingers down her fly. A loud groan caused Carole to look up, Marina had grabbed her breasts and her head was flung back as she pushed herself forward.

Carole was tempted to just undo her trousers then and there but decided to just keep on stroking her genitals and inner thighs as she savoured her belly but eventually she undid her trousers and got down on her knees as she spread her legs.

Marina sat up slowly and started inching her trousers over her hips, Carole helped pull them over her knees and down her calves as she licked her pussy beneath the silk panties. When the trousers were finally off, she began a dedicated massage of her genitals, starting with soft stroking motions that became firmer with each passing minute until finally she pulled them down over her knees and slid her finger inside.

"Oh fuck," Marina growled, "oh fuck."

Carole tongued her clitoris as she slid her finger in and out in a twisting motion that became much more intense when she inserted a second and finally a third finger. Marina began to tremble as she started to peak but even so it seemed longer than normal before she finally orgasmed with a cry like a wounded animal. Her passage tightened around her fingers, trapping them as she held Carole's head hard against her pussy.

When it was finally over she threw herself back against the couch and let out a satisfied groan. Carole extricated her fingers and licked them as she contemplated her.

"That was different."

"What? Getting a blow job from a woman?"

"That and the fact you're still dressed," Marina contemplated her for a moment.

"I can get naked."

"Hmm," she smiled.

"Consider it your reward for my painting."

"So that's what I have to do for a blow job?" Marina reached for her.

"No," Carole straddled her, "you just have to say please."

"Hmm," Marina stroked her face, "a girl could get used to this."

"You could huh," Carole looked down as Marina proceeded to unbutton her blouse.

"This should be interesting," Marina stroked her front, "time to get naked, again."

It was a slow and methodical disrobing. Marina almost seemed casual about it as she removed her blouse and trousers. Her soft, moist kisses were just the beginnings of an extended foreplay that left Carole panting for more. The introduction of a vibrator was a surprise and Carole elected to just lie back and let the younger woman explore her body until finally the combination of vibrator and tongue sent her into orgasm.

It was the prelude to a night of lovemaking that finally ended sometime around midnight with both women exhausted but satisfied.

"So what happens now?" Carole stroked her bare buttocks, "are you going to paint me again?"

"Oh definitely," she stroked her face, "you're my star model now."

Ironically the last memory that came to mind before sleep claimed her that night was Katherine's off handed comment about cream on her arse.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers
12