The Waitress Ch. 5

Story Info
Harry takes Ashley to the bodypiercing workshop.
4.8k words
4.26
28.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You cannot use this story for any commercial purpose, and you cannot post it in any other website other than Literotica. Respect original writing. Thanks.

****************

I dedicate this story to Connie the Hot Cunt.

Thanks to all the readers for their support to this story. Yes, you're right. I know I went a bit over the top in episode 3, but the story is developing by itself by now. I'll try to restrain myself though, I know the shit thing was gross :-)

Thanks very much for the advice.

****************

The girls were all excited thinking of the night club that soon would be open for business there, right beside Sam's. They wanted to be a part of the action, so that they could get a part of the money too, so they quickly forgot about making mock of Ashley, except for Betty... The workers were setting up the big red neon sign for the entrance.

ASHLEY'S HOT SPOT

... it read in big letters. She was feeling flattered and proud that the joint would have her name. That had been Harry's idea, and she felt grateful to him. It was the first time in her life that something had her name in it... apart from bills to be paid...

Her right eye was totally closed still, swollen and purple, and it hurt like hell. For days she had had trouble to just move and walk, since he had kicked her hard several times with his cowboy boots. That was him, she thought, a rough man. He had been gone for days now, as well as most of the drivers. They were busy getting the money at the union's central, so she had had very little sex.

Sam hadn't approached her again, and he now looked at her with a certain shyness. She knew he was feeling shy because he had fucked her too. He also was feeling guilty because he had allowed Harry to be so abussive with her, using her as if she was a puppet. Strangely, she hadn't felt aroused lately. She was happy that little Tim had been able to keep his place at the school, and that was what really mattered... She knew she was going to be a full time whore soon, but what could she do? She couldn't run away without any money, and Tim had to go to his school.

"Are you feeling, better, honey?"

She looked up. It was Trish. "Yeah, kind of..."

"I won't have a chance to get the kind of money you girls will" - Trish said.

It was true. Harry had made it a point that only the younger looking girls would be able to work at the joint as waitresses/whores there.

"I know. But at least you won't be gang- banged by the boys... - said Ashley.

"Yeah, but I wish I could get that kind of money too. God knows I need it"

Trish was only 42, but Harry had made her feel old already.

"I'm sorry, Trish. I truly am. Hey I wish you hadn't told Harry everything about me and my son"

"Are you sure of that? I got you the money to pay for his school. There was no other way to get so much money so soon". She was right.

"Listen, if Harry is abusive with you again, tell me and I..."

"And you what? If you make him angry, I don't doubt he would abuse you too, Trish. You better stay away. I don't want any more guilt over me"

"I can tell Sam and he will do something"

Ashley looked sad.

"Trish baby, I'm not sure if I want you guys to do anything about it..."

Trish opened her eyes wide. Ashley was telling her that she didn't mind being abused by Harry? Oh my...

"You're out of your mind, girl. And one of these days he might harm you badly. I don't want to have to bring you flowers at the hospital..."

Ashley shivered.

"I know. There must be something wrong with me. Would you understand if I tell you that I actually enjoy it?"

"No, I don't understand. That sounds pretty crazy to me. I mean, you're pretty and charming, and you have a body that all of us envy. You're very young. You could find a good man, Ashley. Harry is a creep. A dangerous creep"

"I know that..." - and she wanted to add, 'and you believe it or not, his being dangerous turns me on even more'. But she didn't dare say it.

*******

Meanwhile, while watching them talk, Sam was making long distance calls up to Connecticut. He was going to need help to keep things under control at the new joint. He soon realized that he couldn't risk being by himself there, with all the truckers on Harry's side. They could easily overpower him.

"Yes, miss, his name is Douglas Mannings. I'll appreciate it if you ask them at the hotel, please. Yes, I know he's not there anymore, but he lived there for years, I'm sure they know where he went. Tell them this is Sam Berry. Yes, I'll wait, thank you"

He had to wait for several minutes, and finally the operator went back at him and gave him another phone number. "I appreciate, thanks"

*******

"It has no future, Ashley. He might even be dangerous for your son. Is he the kind of people you want Tim to grow up with?"

"I know, Trisha" - Ashley sighed - " But I need him - she remembered his threat of cutting the tie with her if she didn't obey his commands; she shivered again - " I don't think I could stand being without him"

"You're nuts. You just met him, how can you say that? You're really pretty, Ashley. Why you think Betty hates your guts so much? Because with your mere presence, you remind her of how cheap- looking she really is. As opposed to your classy looks. You know, Betty should be the one subjected to so many humiliations and abuses. But I can understand Harry's twisted mind. He takes his thrills from humiliating such a beautiful, classy little girl as you are... What I can't understand is why you should like being treated bad... Beats me"

"There's something in my past. It has to do with my father, may God bless him. But I feel so ashamed about it that I can't tell you. There is something else. You keep saying how beautiful I am. Well, Trisha, you may not believe it, but Harry is the first man ever that speaks sweetly to me..."

Trish looked at her, compassion in her eyes.

"I know, honey. I know. Men are such PIGS!! They just want to be in your panties, they don't care much for romance, do they? Oh hell, I know that. I married my asshole husband because I was 25, and I had already had sex with several men, and no one had told me that he liked me... and he did..."

*******

Another day passed. Harry's black trailer parked at Sam's, and immediately Ashley felt her crotch growing hot and moist. The bastard was creating a conditioned reflex in her body. Just knowing he was coming made her soaking wet now...

She looked at him in awe, while he walked with those overconfident steps of his, his tall and strong frame actually shaking the ground he stepped on. He looked so handsome with his black leather jacket and jeans, and his cowboy boots- she thought.

He wasn't a really handsome man, his face more on the rough chubby side, but he had a mean penetrating gaze that always made all the women feel their knees weaken...

He had dark hair, and he wore it very long, over his shoulders. He looked impressive, and every step he took in her direction made her even wetter.

"Howdy dowdy, girlies!! - he said, once again in a cheerful mood.

Ashley just stood there frozen, not knowing what was expected of her, the by then well- known fear crippling her and preventing her from doing anything. He came walking, and she thought in dismay that he was going to ignore her altogether, when he held her waist with one hand and grabbed her cunt from behind with the other one, more a caress than a blow, as his hand went then up and squeezed her fat ass cheeks, under her skirt. She smiled in relief.

"Hi, Daddy"

He looked at her, a reassuring smile on his lips. "Hi, sweetheart. Did you miss Daddy?"

"Yes! Very much..." - she couldn't help saying.

It was true. Now she knew why she had been so nervous. She had had the absurd notion that he was never going to come back.

"Nice baby... nice baby" - he kissed her cheek affectionately, still holding her waist tight. She felt suddenly so happy...

"Do you want something to eat, baby?" - she felt afraid. She had called him baby without even thinking! But he kept smiling. If he could only be this way always, she thought, there would be no better man on earth for her.

"Yes, honey, I'd like pretty Ashley's cunt on ma face"

"Sure, Daddy. Now?"- she blushed.

"Nah. I need some ham and eggs and hot strong coffee right now. I've been driving for hours, eating cold cheese sandwiches. I'm very hungry"

"Doncha worry, baby, I'll see to it right away"

"Fine" - he slapped her bottom hard, but the smile on his chubby face was so childish and pure that she felt as joyous as a woman can get.

Sam was looking at them in silence, jealousy burning his heart. He didn't even bother to greet Harry, but Harry soon went to the counter and approached the old man.

"What's up, boss? How you doing?"

Sam was still mad at him, but he thought it was better to have Harry content than angry.

"I'm fine. Cool and easy, and I hope you too..."

Harry looked at him quizzically, and then erupted in laughter.

"Don't take me so seriously, I'll be a good boy"

"Yeah, right"

*******

The train from the north arrived in Pleasantville, Alabama, in time.

A big black man descended from it. He limped a little, his left leg having been harmed in a street fight years before. He was carrying a single big old bag, all of his belongings in this world. He looked all around him, in the instinctive recognition of a new ground to step on. Not much to look at, he thought, the land consisting of dirt and old houses, and little else. He had never been to Alabama before. After having absorbed the new environment with his seasoned eyes, he started walking calmly. For a black man in the south, even in these present times, he was calling the attention of the bystanders, because he walked with his head up and his chest upfront, like saying, I don't give a damn...

He now had to walk to the highway, and then wait for the Greyhound to pass by. According to Sam's instructions, he'd be able to get to his place in about two hours more...

*******

Harry called Ashley, and asked her to sit with him. While he was having his meal, he spoon fed her bits of it, cleaning her lips with a napkin as she was his little baby. This had a very strong effect in her. She felt loved. After he was done, he then held her and gave her a big long kiss on her lips. He knew what he was doing. She soon forgot about Sam's kisses, melting in his strong big hands. She couldn't help saying:

"Thank you, Daddy" - she suddenly felt so stupid... but it had such a big meaning for her, his doing this.

He caressed her beautiful red hair softly, saying nothing.

She was about to ask him if he could do that more often please, especially in front of the other waitresses, but thought better and only smiled and looked at his eyes adoring him with all the love she could feel. She felt dizzy just to look at his dark eyes. The soft caress in her hair made her twat tinged with desire...

Harry was pensive. Then he spoke:

"I want you to not wear any underwear EVER again" - he said simply.

She thought that was going to be a real problem, since he made her so wet so easily.

She thought her juices were going to be sliding down her legs all the time. But she answered quickly, not wanting to make him angry, not wanting to spoil this wonderful moment...

"Yes, Daddy. Sure"

"That's my baby. Now go take your underwear off. Then I want you to touch yourself until you cum. Don't clean yourself, after you cum. Then you'll bring your underwear and you'll give it to me, in front of everybody, and without trying in the least to hide it. But do it fast. I want you back here soon"

His voice was very soft and caressing today. His words made her feel unbearably hot.

"Yes, Daddy"

She went to the dressing room and did as ordered. Her crotch was burning hot and soaked wet when she started to touch herself. It took very little for her hand to bring her to the point of orgasm, but she stopped, wanting to delay the moment of more pleasure. She did this several times, until she was finding it increasingly difficult to hold her climax. Then, Betty went in suddenly.

"What are you doing? Harry sent me to take you with..."

Betty stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Ashley was masturbating herself, at the very moment when Ashley was having a strong orgasm, so she had to wait for almost a minute, until Ashley could speak at all.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Don't you see what I'm doing? - Ashley would feel afraid of answering roughly to this bitch in Harry's presence, but he wasn't here now. - " I'm following his commands" - she added simply.

"Oh. So you really are his fucking slave, I suppose"

"Yes"

"He doesn't love you. You're a toy for him only, and he'll forget about you soon... He wants more a real woman like me..."

"Don't fool yourself, Betty. He perfectly knows what kind of a cheap bitch you are. A dime a dozen!!"

( It was true. Betty had asked if she could have Ashley licking her feet clean everyday, and she even claimed that would be good for the business since the new customers wouldn't notice the cheesy smell of her pretty feet, but Harry had dismissed her with a wave of his hand. " You liked that, didn't you, Betty? You liked Ashley licking your feet. Well, it won't happen again... unless you wanna lick HER feet instead, sweetheart?..." - he had said )

Betty looked at her, her eyes full of venom.

"You'll regret those words, you bitch" - she said in a very soft voice, holding the tears in her eyes.

Then she stormed out of the room, slamming the door.

Ashley took her panties in her hand and walked out the room too, feeling a new confidence growing in her. She was the classy one, and you were born with that. If Betty was born a cheap- looking slut, that was her fucking problem, and she wouldn't allow her to be abusive on her anymore, with the help of her Daddy, she thought.

Making it a little show for everyone to see, Ashley gave her fish- smelling underwear to Harry in his hand... Sam looked at her dissaprovingly, and lowered his head in his counter. How much of a fool, he had been, having entertained this fool notion that sweet Ashley would eventually agree to marry him, because she had liked the way he had made love to her. He had even thought of proposing her to take care of her child personally. What a silly old fart he was, he thought in disgrace. He lit a cigarette and kept looking at his accounting books, so that no one could notice the extreme sadness in his old eyes...

Harry invited her to sit right beside him again, and she did so happily. She couldn't remember feeling so joyous in all of her life. Harry wasn't such a mean man as Sam said he was, she thought full of hopes now; he was just bad- tempered, as all strong men are, but she was a real female, and she would take care of that with her love, she thought.

Harry made the show off of her panties even bigger, displaying them with his hands up for all of the customers and waitresses and Sam to see... Ashley understood what he was doing. It wasn't a game this time. He was actually marking his territory for all to see. She felt intoxicatingly proud of being his bitch, as he called her.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

" I want to be your bitch forever" - she surrendered totally, caressing his chest with her little hand, a look of total adoration in her eyes.

" Ha ha!! That's my sweet baby!! Sure, honey. Sure. You will be. No one else will ever have that privilege " - he said shrewdly.

She bent and kissed his hairy chest passionately, everyone looking at them. With that simple action, she was marking her territory too now, and also making it clear that yes, she wanted to be his bitch, screw Sam and everybody else!!

He caressed her long red hair again.

"Suck me, baby. At your pace and will. I won't even touch you. I want your sweet mouth to show me how much you really want to be my bitch..."

She shivered.

"Here? Now? " - she immediately regretted her silly words. She then expected the heavenly dream to end abruptly with his pulling her by the hair and yelling something ugly to punish her stupidity, but it just didn't happen. Harry definitely wasn't going to be rough on her today.

"Yes, baby. Here and now" - he said softly, still caressing her hair.

She felt her cunt respond again, her juices immediately flowing. She greedily opened his zipper and took his already big bulge out of his trousers. She went on her knees and took him gently in her sweet mouth.

There was already salty precum on the tip of his wang, and she licked and swallowed avidly. She felt an overwhelming desire to please him. She took as much as she could of his long and thick phallus in her, to the point of gagging a bit every time she went down on him, soon a constant sound that everybody noticed, along with her soft moaning. She felt excited by showing all of them how good a couple they really were, so she made it a point to take his cock out of her at times, with a loud sucking sound. She licked all the length of his penis, also giving it loud kisses right at the tip with her pouty lips, then again taking as much of it as she could down her throat.

He wasn't a man of much noises while having sex, but his bitch was giving her a royal kind of a blow job, so he couldn't help moaning at times too, with his low- pitch husky voice. There were many people getting hot there by then, and it felt in the air, so Sam didn't dare interrupt them. He just remained there, silently watching his foolish dream be shattered to pieces...

He came with a big loud moan, and those bull balls of him shot whole loads of hot cum inside her sweet mouth, and she swallowed almost all of it, very careful to leave a part of it dangling from her sweet lips, so that everybody could see when she woke up. She was showing him that he could have what he wanted without the need of publicly humiliating her. That wasn't necessary at all. She WANTED to please his every desire...

His strong orgasm subsided, and then she stood up on her pretty small feet and sat beside him again, not before showing everybody there the sperm dangling from her lips, finally licking it and swallowing it too, while boldly looking at everyone's eyes there. Sam felt like dying of jealousy.

He kissed her softly on her lips again, holding her gorgeous face in his hands with extreme care, as if she were a delicate porcelain doll ( which she was ). She then knew her truth. She then understood her fate. She was in love with the man. Period.

No explanations needed, to herself or to anyone else.

" Let's go now, baby. I'll take you to a place " - he said.

" But, Daddy... "

He looked at her impatiently, but not mad in the least, so she boldly said:

" Daddy, I'll do anything you want me to do, but I'm working now. My shift ends until midnight, Daddy. What should I do now? I mean, Sam is going to be angry "

"Yeah, I know that. Don't worry, I'll take care of it. Walk and go to DarkHorse now"

DarkHorse was his trailer's name. He gave her the keys and she felt proud that he trusted her so much ( She knew that a truck driver never gives his trailer's keys to anyone, not for a moment ).

She did as ordered, while Harry walked over to the counter, Sam already upset.

"What the hell you think you're doing, Harry? She's working now, dammit!!"

"Don't raise your voice at me, Sam. This is the only time I'll tell you that" - he said ominously. " Sam, the night club will be opening in a couple days, the works are very advanced and you know it..."

"Yeah, I know it. So?..."

"I don't want Ashley to be a waitress anymore. She'll be the star at her club, so it's not good for the business that we keep having her as a waitress. The new waitresses will come tomorrow, so..."

12