The Waitress Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know that too, but who's gonna cover this shift?"

"You'll manage to do something, you're a smart guy. I don't want her to be a waitress anymore. See you tomorrow, pal..."

With that, he walked away, a cat- like smile on his lips. Sam was shaking, visibly upset, but there was nothing he could do...

There was a humid spot strongly smelling of fish right where Ashley had been sitting...

The smell quickly flew and spread all over the place.

"I'll clean that " - offered Trish smiling.

*******

The greyhound bus stopped at Sam's, right when DarkHorse was going away, dissapearing in the highway, heading for the city... Douglas stepped out the bus, and thanked the driver with a courteous bow. The bus went away, leaving the newcomer silently looking around at the place. So this was Sam's place, he thought with a chuckle, the first sound he ever made in Alabama soil. Not bad for the old man, he thought. He walked in calm steps, carrying his old bag, silently approaching the restaurant, his tall shadow stretching long on the parking lot pavement, under the merciless sun of Alabama...

*******

WALLY'S BODYPIERCING AND TATTOO WORKSHOP, it said. Harry was now holding her hand as if she was his girlfriend, their fingers intertwined. She was approaching a state of total bliss by now. She was even thanking God for giving her so much happiness...

"Oh hi, Harry" - said Wally - " you want a beer?". He was having one already. It was hot, and under that kind of sun, you can only help yourself and drink cold beer.

"Hi, Wally. I brought ma lady with me cos I want you to do a real nice work on her..."

He noticed her swollen and purple right eye, totally closed, but he was used to Harry beating his girls.

"Sure, pal. Just tell me what you want and I'll get the job done in no time"

Wally had made the dark horse tattoo on Harry's right arm a few years ago, and Harry had dropped by to have beers with his buddy countless times, so they were close friends.

"Hey you brought a real pretty one this time. She's a different kind of pussy, I can see that"

Ashley felt an acute sting of jealousy in her heart. She thought she'd do anything at her reach so that Harry would never want to have another 'pussy' other than herself, she thought.

"Yeah, she's got class, ain't she classy pussy?" - said Harry proudly.

"Absolutely, yes. Well, and what do you want exactly, chum?"

"Ok. She'll be the star of a show pretty soon, so I want her to look as attractive and sexy as possible"

The star of a show? Just for fucking the truckers? No, maybe Harry had something else in mind. She felt very curious about it, but she didn't dare interrupt her man while he was talking.

"Ok. I want a pure gold ring on each of her eyebrows, right at the corners. I want another one on one of her tits; another one on her belly; another one on her pussy, right where her clit is..."

" I see. Is that all?"

"Mmhh... Nah... Also a tattoo on one of her ass cheeks stating that her ass and all of her belong to me in property, for life..."

Ashley felt her cunt go all wet while he was saying all this. She thought that Wally would notice the fishy smell and her wetness soon, but she didn't care, and it even added to her excitement. She was more than willing to subject herself to do that and more. She wanted to show her man that she willingly belonged to him.

"I see. Is that all? " - Wally was taking notes in a small note pad.

"Mhh... Nah... I also want a tattoo on one of her tits stating that her tits and all of her belong to me in property..."

Harry had felt terribly jealous when Sam had made her moan in pleasure... and it was him who foolishly had handed her to him. He wouldn't make that kind of mistake ever again. At first, he had been amused only, to have this pretty cunt for his pleasure... but now she was rapidly making him feel an urgent want to possess her forever as his love slave...

"Fine, pal. Is that all?"

"Yeah... No!! " - his mind was working feverishly. " I also want a bracelet for her wrist and an ankle bracelet, both melted so that she can't ever take them away, in solid steel... with a legend: " I am Harry's bitch and I belong to him until the day of my death"

Wally chuckled, at the same time looking nervously at Ashley now, wondering why she wasn't protesting in the least to his demands... and wondering what kind of a relationship they had...

"Are you not taking this a little far, Harry?"

Harry wanted to say, 'That is none of your business, pal, you just do as I say', but thought better and just said:

"No. She actually is my slave and my bitch, and she loves it. Isn't that so, cunt?"

"Yes"- said Ashley shyly, lowering her head and looking at the floor instinctively, the familiar blushing coming to her face again.

Wally was speechless for a long moment. Then he said:

"Oh. I see. So I better shut up at my face and proceed to do my work, right?"

"Exactly, smart boy"- Harry chuckled, going to grab another beer from Wally's frig.

Wally rubbed alcohol on her left eyebrow, then prepared himself to do the piercing. He marked the exact spot, at the corner of her eyebrow. She moved nervously on her sit, sensing this wasn't going to be a nice time.

"Relax, girl. This is gonna hurt a bit, but you gotta stand quiet and still, unnerstand? Otherwise, I might damage your beautiful skin. We don't want that, do we?"

"N-no. Thank you. Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a beer too, please?" - she asked, clenching her teeth together when she saw Wally's little pointed tool ready to pierce her soft skin.

"No, I think a hard drink would be better. We have a long afternoon ahead, girl... Harry, could you fix her a hard drink? There's whiskey in the book shelf, and there's coke in the freezer"

"Sure. Can I have a shot of it too?"

"Be my guest, pal"

Ashley took a long drink of the Jack Daniels' mix, and prepared herself for the ordeal.

"Ah!!"- she complained. The little tool had just pierced her eyebrow...

To be continued...

12