The Waitress Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The void provoked by the formidable weight carried by the trailer's box, along with the high speed it had gained, sucked him in a vortex of death...

Harry and his DarkHorse fell heavily and noisily into the lake, causing a giant circular wave to shock the calm waters.

He tried to swim with his strong arms, but the trailer's void sucked him to the bottom of the lake.

Harry felt his lungs painfully fill with water, and his last thought was for Ashley...

*******

Sam lit a cigarette, nervously.

"You think he's dead now?"

"Yeah " - said Douglas - " Or maybe not. It's a gamble. But I told ya, I see him here again and I'll shoot him dead anyway... And remember, Samsta... I want the bitch for me. A deal is a deal..."

*******

The thunder of the heavy trailer hitting the lake waters was heard in a radium of 2 miles. Passing drivers that were coming behind also had called the police.

The rescue teams worked for hours in the cold of the night, but to no avail. The lake, though small, is one of the deepest ones in North America, and they could never reach the bottom with their limited resources.

The plates along with the mirrors and the lights, and some other items were found floating on the lake though, in the morning.

Thanks to the plates, the driver was identified as Harry Drummond, and some 72 hours later, and after the coroner made a close inspection of the site, Harry was declared officially dissapeared, and presumably dead...

*******

But that was happening in California. Back here in Alabama, and a few hours before, the dark clouds of the night were being the shadows of the pain, and the new life of slavery that awaited Ashley. I knew those dark clouds were the messengers of hell...

After the show, which had been a much milder one, Ashley was taking a hot shower to get rid of all the sperm and sweat over her body.

Honoring his promise to a soon-to-be dead man, Douglas had declared that no one would ever be allowed again to piss in Ashley's rectum. Instead, he said, the men would be allowed to come into her asshole, and their sperm would be held there inside by the ass plug.

That night, nearly 225 customers had come in her asshole, many of them twice, so Ashley's bowels were full of hot sperm...

Ashley was under the hot water, ready to take the plug off her ass, anxious to relieve her intestines overflowing with hot semen, when Douglas came in, silently, and looked at her.

Ashley sensed the danger, and started to tremble visibly.

"W-what are you doing here? Please leave me alone. I just want to have some rest, it was a rough night"

He chuckled.

"Not so rough as last night's. Don't you feel some gratefulness for me? If you had a better time tonight, it was because of me"

"Yes. Thank you. I appreciate. Could you p-please leave me alone?" - she was shaking in fear.

"No. I won't leave you alone. You need to get used to me"

"W-what do you mean? Please leave me alone"

He approached her.

"You know what I mean, don't you, little girl? You know... That is why you're trembling..."

He stood right in front of her. She couldn't even reach his nipples, barefoot as she was. So tall was he, and so small was she.

"No, I don't know. Please... You're scaring me" - her voice cracked in panic.

"Am I? This is nothing, girl, compared with what you'll go through, with me..."

"What do you mean? Get away, please!"

He slapped her very hard, once. She stumbled in the wet floor and fell on her knees. He carried her easily over his shoulder, and took her out of the room, holding her by her ass cheeks.

"Don't shout, and don't say a word. I warn you, be silent, or it'll be much worse. Oh and leave the plug in your ass. I want you to carry all that semen inside your ass until tomorrow..."

She obeyed. She was paralyzed by fear.

His men saw the scene, and they encouraged him.

"That's my man! Come on, Douglie, show her who's the boss!!"

"You bet I will " - he said.

He walked into one of the rooms that were used by the girls to entertain the customers, Ashley still on his shoulder, bare naked and still all wet from the shower.

He threw her on the floor there, rudely, and closed the door.

So we couldn't see what was happening inside, but we all could hear the noises they were making.

Douglas said later laughing that the poor bitch had peed on the floor, so terrified she had been...

We could hear the sounds of his heavy blows all over her body. He told us later that he had hit all of her body with his fists, and also we could hear Ashley moaning in pain, at first loudly, then softly.

He said later that he was hitting her like for fifteen minutes; calmly, methodically, hard... very hard...

"No, please!! You're gonna kill me!!" - she complained, once only, but as she had been ordered to not talk, this only brought even heavier blows to her face.

When he was done with the beating, he made her cum with his fingers ( that's what he says ), at the same time hitting her cunt hard. Then he kept hitting her at intervals, for the rest of the night.

He didn't let her sleep at all. Every time she was about to fall asleep, he would start to hit her hard with his fists again, in all her beautiful body.

I knew what he was doing. He was breaking her will.

In the morning, Ashley's body had many ugly purple marks all over it, and both her eyes were totally closed. Her sweet lips had been ripped badly, her mouth and nose were still bleeding...

Ashley crawled out of the room bare naked, on all fours, a dog collar on her neck, Douglas guiding her with a very heavy steel chain, attached to the collar.

"Stop, slave" - he ordered. She obeyed immediately.

"Samsta, we need to look for a replacement for Little Ashley. From today on, she'll be my slave... She'll be busy pleasing my wishes"

She trembled again, silent tears in her eyes. Sam felt remorse, but at the same time, a strange excitement that produced a big erection in him.

"Move, bitch " - Douglas said very softly - " I'm gonna allow you to clean youself now"

She started to crawl immediately, very painfully, because she was all beaten up.

Even Betty felt pity for Ashley then.

To be continued...

12