The Waitress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

"It looks like it," Carole started unbuttoning her shirt, "and you might even have to sleep in the same bed."

"Ooh, that's gonna cost you big time."

"How much?" Carole undid her cuffs.

"A woman like you with such a beautiful home must have a vibrator or a dildo."

"I've got both," Carole pulled the shirt out of her skirt and undid the last couple of buttons.

"Both, she's got both," Marina looked up at the ceiling.

Carole unbuckled her belt and Marina's eyes narrowed as she playfully tugged at the button of her skirt, a moment later she undid it and Marina reached over and unzipped it.

"Come to mama," she reached for her.

The skirt hit the floor as Carole climbed over her and Marina spun around and came at her from behind. Carole leaned into her and let Marina's hands slide down behind her panties to her moist passage and she sighed when a finger slid inside. Soft lips bit her shoulders and she gave into her and let the younger woman find her way and eventually Marina laid her down and straddled her. Carole's eyes grew softer as Marina unbuttoned her shirt beneath the poncho.

She heard the telltale sign of a zipper sliding down and after a few more moments Marina pulled the poncho over her head. She was wearing a body shirt with the panties forming part of the garment and she raised herself up slightly to let Carole undo the press studs and slide her finger inside her. The younger woman sighed as she pulled the body shirt over her head to reveal her bra and adjusted her position slightly so Carole could have better access.

Carole went deeper and Marina grabbed the top of the brass bedhead and began moving up and down in time with her pushing. The penetration went deeper and Marina's eyes closed as she let herself go and finally Carole withdrew and sat up. Marina slid down her legs and the older woman dumped her onto her back and removed her jeans while Marina undid her bra and spread her arms wide.

"You want the vibrator?"

"Yes please, with sugar on top."

"I'm not sure about the sugar but I've got some lovely oil."

It was long and wide with protrusions all around it and when Carole slid the device inside after teasing her with it for a while, Marina whimpered and pushed against her. Carole began moving it in and out with a twisting motion and Marina squirmed under her and when she finally let go she swore in Spanish.

"That must have been good," Carole kissed her gently, "in Spanish."

"It was good in American too," Marina stroked her face, "this is my favorite toy."

"So you want to do me now?"

"That's the plan, ma'am," she sat bolt upright and took the vibrator from her, "and afterwards I want my toes sucked, my pussy licked and a glass of wine."

She pushed her onto her back. Carole spread her legs and sighed as Marina's mouth descended on her. Life was good and it looked to be getting better.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers
12