The Wake

Story Info
Nephew consoles Aunt.
2.5k words
4.46
106.1k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was always the life of the party, telling raunchy jokes just to make the other adults squirm and groan. Always ready to wrestle with us boys, or go shopping with the girls. The favorite aunt who was really more like an older cousin.

Now, she stood in her den, welcoming friends and family who offered condolences, dressed in a black dress and matching heels. She smiled wanly, and her eyes flickered, a tear always just on the other side.

She had married late, but not for lack of suitors. She would always say, "When I marry, it's gonna be to someone who makes me laugh, and laughs with me."

She found Tony at 38, and he was 50. They fell in love, married, and began enjoying life.

Tony had received a huge settlement from an accident, millions, they whispered, though no one dared ask. He showered her with the finest things, bought her a place here on Long Island, along with a winter condo in Boca.

I remember, when I was about 10, they took me to Disney World. They were so happy to share their good fortune and their lives. So in love, and I would smile, and think, "When it's my turn, I hope I am as happy as them."

Now, at 48, here she stood, alone. Tony suffered a massive stroke, and hung on long enough for her to have lost weight, but since she had put on some pounds in the last few years, she looked lovely and fit.

She caught me staring and winked at me, giving me that forced smile. I touched my heart and pointed to her, our sign of affection, and she returned the gesture.

Aunts, uncles and cousins were running around, making sure drinks were full, and food was on the tables, more fitting for one of our Irish wakes, than Tony's few Italian relatives would have preferred, I'm sure, but Tony had been adopted by us, as one of our own, due specifically to how he made Kate feel.

I did what I could, still thinking about the ball games we'd go to, video arcades where Tony would have rolls of quarters ready for me. And how we would laugh at the silliest things and have our own inside jokes and one-liners. At 20, I shouldn't be crying, but I think it was more sadness for Aunt Kate than Tony. She's the one who was suffering.

Sunset came, and people began filtering out, offering one last "sorry" as they left. Mom and Dad were among the last.

"Thanks again, honey," Mom hugged me, "I know you have a long drive tomorrow, but I hate to think of her alone tonight in this big house."

"I told Lou about how special they both were, so he said I could take another day, if I needed."

"He sounds like a good boss," Dad chimed in.

I smiled. "He has his moments, but he's big on family, so he understands."

Soon, it was just Kate and I, cleaning up glasses. All perishables had been put away, my suit jacket was off in the summer heat, and i said, "Why don't you sit for a while, you must be exhausted."

She smiled again. She straightened up, put her hands on her back and arched her hips forward, making a cracking sound with her mouth as she did. "These old bones need an overhaul."

At five-seven, with a 36D chest, she seemed younger than 48, even in these trying times. The splash of freckles acros her nose, gave her additional youth, and except from crow's feet from smiling so much, there wasn't a wrinkle on her. I always thought she could have ben Miss America if she could only sing!

"I can run you a hot bath? No? How about some nice tea?"

She cricked her neck. "Is there any Scotch left, or did Uncle Harry finish it off?"

"I had to make a run for more, plus vodka for Aunt Helen. We have plenty."

"Then pour me three fingers....no, make it a fistful! With ice."

I got the bottle for both of us, along with a water bottle for me. She had plopped down on the couch, finally kicking those heels off.

I paused again, getting myself under control. The last thing she needed now was a weepy kid next to her. I brought in the glasses with a large cup of ice and the bottle of Glenlivet, she and Tony's favorite.

I sat beside her and scooped the ice into her glass and poured an inch or so.

"More."

I gave her a splash more and she smiled. "Don't

hold out on me, buddy, and don't forget yourself."

I poured ample amounts of us both and Kate held hers up, then said "Here's to you, Tony, you made me laugh and you made me cry, and I will love you til the day I die!"

She drank heartily, then smiled at me again. "Okay, that's over. Life goes on, and so do we." She clicked glasses with me, and we both drank, solemnly.

She patted my leg, and said, "John, I know this may not be the time to talk about this, but have you thought about going back to college?"

"Huh? No, not really."

"I don't mean to pry, but you were always a smart kid. And when you dropped out, Tony wanted to talk to you, but I stopped him. I didn't think he should be telling you what to do, since you know, he was just my husband, not real kin."

"Kate, Tony talked to me a lot about things, he never forced his ideas, and knew if I said no, I meant it."

"Well, if it's a money thing, Tony left me... comfortable, very, very comfortable. And he wanted to offer to pay your tuition and give you a stipend to live on, like a salary. He loved you very much."

My eyes swelled again. "I loved him too, not just because he made you so happy."

Her hand patted my knee and my eyes fixated on the large engagement ring he had bought her.

"He loved taking you with us on vacations. Even last year, he wanted you to take a cruise with us, but I said, 'He's a grown man now, Tony. He doesn't want to go away with his aunt and uncle!"

I smiled, thinking she was probably right.

"He said, 'Well, we can ask, and he can say no!"

She scooped more ice and sat back, and her black dress, shorter than usually seen on a widow, moved with her. My eyes glimpsed white flesh above dark nylon stockings. My mind flashed to days at the beach, and her terrific body, how I would see other men look at her and poke each other, and get poked by their wives for looking.

When I reached puberty, she was the one who had black bras and panties in her bathroom, and sexy negligees in the bottom draw. This is how I knew she was a 36D.

While exploring when they left me there alone, I came across photos in Tony's underwear drawer, of Kate, voluptuous Kate, with her red hair, and green eyes, in different poses and outfits.

Nothing pornographic, but definitively not PG. Some in see-thru nighties, one in a red teddy bear, where I could see her nipples jutting through.

On more than one occasion, I had whipped it out and stroked, dreaming those wicked childhood dreams of lust.

I gulped my Scotch and poured for both of us, and she didn't seem to notice her dress. I noticed my own problem developing, and shifted in my seat to try to keep it in check.

Kate said, "Well, I just figured I'd mention it. You have plenty of time to decide. Right now, I just have to get my life in order, go through all his stuff, you're welcome to anything, honey, Tony would have wanted it that way. His tools, golf clubs, when I get the funds in order, we'll talk further."

I tried to say it wasn't necessary but she broke me off mid-sentence. "John, you're like the son he never had. Please let his wishes be met." Her eyes were welling up now and I put my arm around her.

"Of course, Kate, I feel honored, he was a good man."

She began sobbing then, the wall came down and the tears flowed. I held her to me and her body was wracked in pain, and I wanted to ease it for her, any way I could.

I whispered, "Go ahead, you deserve a good cry. You haven't had time for yourself, now you do."

She sniffled, my white shirt stained from her mascara, but I didn't care. She whispered, "Oh, John, I miss him so much!"

Her body pressed against me and her dress was up close to her crotch, and I could clearly see the garter belt, and against my will, I began growing, but since she was so close, she couldn't see it.

After a minute, the tears subsided, and I could feel her breath against my chest, against the wet stains over my nipple and her breath tingled my nipple.

It was as if she held one of those ice cubes to it, teasing it, teasing me. Her hand was on my chest, she felt the wetness and in turn felt my nipple which was like a pebble now, so hard.

She lifted her head, looked at my ruined shirt. "Oh, Johnny, I'm so sorry!"

I pulled her close again and shushed her. "I don't do well in white, anyway."

She looked up again, and her eyes were full and she looked so sad. She put her hand behind her head and kissed me.

Any normal man would have accepted the kiss from his grieving aunt and been done with it, but not me! Somewhere, in my perverse depths, someone else took over and my lips parted and I held her kiss, for too long.

When we finally separated, I was mortified! Where had that come form? "I'm sorry..."

She pulled me back to her and slipped her tongue out, finding mine behind my lips and they danced.

We broke,and she stared up at me, and said, "Don't think badly of me... it's just been a long time."

"Kate, I love you, I could never think badly."

"And I love you, too."

We kissed again and this time she touched my nipple on purpose, she twisted it, while sucking at my tongue, and I knew it was my opportunity to feel those lovely breasts from Tony's sock drawer. I did, and she caught her breath and unbuttoned my shirt.

I reached behind and her dress opened easily. I pulled it down in the front and she wore one of those black bras I loved, half-cup with white flesh overflowing. At a touch, the tit was out over the top and I found her nipple, too.

I felt her hand now on my groin, finding my bulge. At 20, all my experience was with girls, not women, and to be with someone who knew what she wanted was unique. She smiled between kisses, saying, "Why, Johnny! You bad boy! Aunt Katie's gonna have to fix this here problem!" giving my cock a playful squeeze.

I had the bra unhooked and she moved back from me, sliding the entire dress to the floor, now in just panties and stockings, kissing my bare chest, and down.

She was fumbling with my belt and I helped her. She had me stand and step out of the pants and pulled down my boxers as I looked down at her.

She smiled from under my bobbing cock and let her tongue tease the underside, and I saw her other hand drop to her crotch, and part her panties, inserting a finger inside.

She knelt up and engulfed my head, and her tongue darted about. She paused and said, "You'd better sit but you fall down!" and I did.

I laid back and watched her, sucking my cock while her other hand worked feverishly. Her eyes, streaked of makeup seemed hungry for more, and she stopped after a moment.

She knelt there and said, "Baby, I gotta have it, don't hate me, please."

I touched her arm and said "I dreamt of this for years and felt so badly after."

"Well, we can both feel badly later."

She stood and slid the black lace panties down and her red patch had been bikini waxed to a tight vee, and she dipped a finger in and tasted it, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Hmmm, taste?" and I did. She held them to my lips and I licked hungrily as she straddled me on the couch and lowered herself onto my cock.

She gave a satisfied groan as she settled onto me, let my cock dig deep inside her, expanding her.

She bent over me, kissing and biting my lips as she raised herself up to the limit, to where I would plop out but stopped there and paused. I had to thrust my hips to break her spell, and she moved with me, coming close to crushing me, then backing off again.

I held her hips and she was like a cement mixer, almost circular in motion, churning up my sperm within me.

She sat straight up now, her head rolling on her shoulders, those glorious tits, bouncing, and I grabbed hold of her nipples and twisted. "Oooh," she howled, then "Hmmm, yes, like that, yes, baby, faster, faster!"

I slammed my hips up at her and she met every thrust. We smacked together and our juices made a slurping sound, as she got louder and faster, saying "Yes, Yes, Yes!" and finally collapsing on my chest.

She kissed me deeply, said "Oh baby, I never came like that before! Now, it's your turn, fuck me hard now, I want you to come like you made me come!"

She spun around so her back was to me, then sat back down, and leaned towards my feet, rising up my cock, then back down.

"Can you see that, baby? Can you see your cock in me?" and I could, in and out of her fleshy white cheeks.

She was at it again, saying "Fuck me, baby, baby, fuck me!"

I plowed into her with abandon, seizing her garter belt like reins, riding this big red mare, hoping not to get thrown.

She kept shouting encouragement, urging me deeper and harder. I was at the end, and knew it. "I'm coming!" I shouted, caught up in the moment. "Coming."

I came like a porn star, shooting blast after blast, filling her as she bucked. She rose off me and let my sperm drip out, onto my shaft and hips. Then she knelt and licked me clean, smearing what lip gloss she had remaining.

We made love later in her bed, and in the morning she made me breakfast in that red teddy bear I liked so much. She convinced me to call Lou, my boss, and get the rest of the week off, so we can talk about the future, our future.