The Wake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTOK
GTOK
41 Followers

Right as she was in the middle of one of her peaks, JJ knew it was finally time. He rose from between her legs, grabbed his cock, and slid the big head in between the lips of her gaping pussy. The intrusion made Janice’s eyes open wide, as if she was in shock. Her mouth was agape, but there was no sound coming from it.

“Ahhhhhhhh,” JJ moaned. He couldn’t believe how deliciously tight she was. It was the hottest, wettest, slickest and tightest box he’d ever been in – and the fact that it belonged to his mother nearly sent him over top. As her pushed in deeper, her mouth opened larger still. Janice was completely and utterly under the control of his thick, meaty rod. JJ pulled back an inch and drove back in, his thick cock stretching her pussy wide.

“Ohhhhhhhh, JJ,” Janice sighed. “I never knew it could be this gooooooooood. Yes, baby, fuck me.”

Her words spurned JJ on further, causing him to sink another four inches at once. The deep invasion caused Janice to sit up so that her face was inches away from his. She locked her fingers behind his neck and leaned back, letting the wild sensations wash over her. JJ leaned down and with his left hand, lifted her large right tit up to his mouth and sucked on her nipple hard. This sent another wave of orgasm coursing through her body. J shifted their position on the couch so that they lay lengthwise. He lifted her legs and placed them up on his shoulders.

“You want me to fuck you? Is that what you want? You want all of this dick inside of you? You want me to fuck this tight fuckin’ pussy of yours? Is that what you want?” he probed her.

“Shut the fuck up, you big dicked fucker and fuck me! Give me all of that big cock!” she screamed lustily.

Her words sent JJ over the top. He pounded into her, driving his cock in and out of her at a relentless pace. She wrapped her legs tight around him and dug the heels of her shoes into his ass, further spurring him on. The feeling of her hose covered legs wrapped around him drove JJ crazy with lust. He’d never been so hard and so charged in his life. He certainly didn’t want things to end too soon so he pulled out and flipped her over onto her stomach. Janice reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart so he would have a clear and unobstructed view of his target.

In one long, smooth stroke, he buried his cock back inside of her. Janice loved doggie style, and she immediately set a hard pace, throwing her big ass back into him with each stroke. JJ reached back and grabbed the heels of her shoes and rode her for all he was worth. He was sure that the loud sounds of flesh smacking against flesh could be heard out into the hallway but he didn’t care. Right now all he wanted was his cock deep inside of his mother.

JJ started to grunt and groan as he felt his impending explosion nearing. Janice sensed it too, but she wasn’t quite ready for it – not yet anyway. She shifted her weight and slid far forward, leaving his juice drenched cock bobbing stickily in the air. She turned over and grabbed his cock. She greedily licked the shaft up and down, tasting her juices. She squeezed and sucked his cock hard.

“I wanna feel that fat fucker between this juggs,” she screamed at him as she lay back on the sofa. “Morgan paid a helluva lot for these things and never got any use out of ‘em. Get that cock down her and let’s put these bastards to use!”

JJ slid up on the sofa and positioned himself over her massive expanse of tit flesh. Janice grabbed the base of his cock and slammed his cock down hard in her cleavage. She repeated the slapping several times before releasing his cock and lifting her big boobs up and around it. JJ pumped with all he could muster, pistoning his meat back and forth between her huge pillows.

He couldn’t take it anymore and he roared in release. Janice let go of her tits and grabbed the base of his cock in one hand and pumped him with the other just as the first volley fired from his gaping piss slit. JJ fired a heavy load, five thick streams in all, onto his mother’s face, neck and breasts. She continued jacking him hard, long after his ejaculation has slowed to a dribble. She hungrily licked his cock clean and scooped up as much cum as she could, lifting her big tits to her mouth and licking up every drop that had fallen on them. JJ sat back and enjoyed the show as he caught his breath.

Janice sat up and slid back to rest on the other end of the sofa. She gently rubbed the lips of her pussy with one hand while lifting and rubbing her tits with the other. JJ’s limp, but massively thick cock lay along his thigh, stirring gently as he watched the show in front of him.

JJ knew this was only the beginning of a most amazing journey. Going back to Chicago would have to wait a while longer.

GTOK
GTOK
41 Followers
12