The Walk Home

Story Info
Slut gets taken after work.
1.6k words
4.1
63.7k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being an independent, hard-working, driven twenty-two year old girl I find no attraction in younger men, let alone those my own age. I've always enjoyed an older man that is willing to take charge and it quite often gets me into trouble. The more out of reach he is the more I want him, my favourite being married men. Obviously I'm young. I'm pretty. I have long brown hair and big brown eyes, most importantly I have big boobs and a very firm round bum. Let's just say I don't struggle to find a guy who wants me.

I quite often find myself in bed alone at night, horny and extremely unsatisfied. It takes a lot to please me. I started going on dom/sub chat rooms looking for someone to just say filthy things to me so I could play with my smooth, and quite often very wet, cunt. Some of the guys I met on there were too extreme for even my tastes. There were guys who wanted to literally kill me and were very graphic about how they would do it. So I became cautious. I never met up with anyone I chatted to. But if I found a good one I liked to make him think that he might get me on my knees one day. It was only the filthy ones that got led on though.

Most got annoyed after a few weeks once they realised I was never going to be pleasuring their old dicks. Except one. His name was Damien. Now he was filthy. He had me sending him the dirtiest of pictures and every little task he set me I would follow to the point. It started with him telling me that I had to put a little note in my panties when I went to work that said 'I'm a dirty little slut'. I could feel that piece of paper all day scratching on my pussy lips and it was getting me so wound up. I couldn't stop thinking about that bloody piece of paper. By the time I was home it was soaked. I sent him a picture as previously promised and he replied telling me how disgusting it is that I'm such a whore I get turned on by a little piece of paper. I begged him to let me cum. He wouldn't let me. I just had to slap my pussy repeatedly for him until it hurt so much I didn't want to touch it anymore. He never stopped telling me how disgusting I am.

It carried on like this for a few months. I masturbated in a restaurant toilet. Licked the toilet seat for punishment when I was bad. Repeatedly slapped myself all over and barely ever wore underwear. I was always horny. But still I refused to meet up with him. He knew little details about me but never too much. He knew the kind of job I did. The county I lived in. He didn't know my name but he got to know every little bit of my body in all the filthy images and videos he made me send him. But then one day it all had to stop. Life fell in the way of dirty play. I got so busy with work I didn't get time to go online anymore. After a couple of days I didn't see the point in returning and chose instead to have a quick porn wank when I was feeling horny.

The night it all changed I had been working late at work. It was just after 8 and I was walking home, being November it was freezing and pitch black. I've never been a fan of the dark so I always walked home with my headphones blaring out some drum and bass. It wasn't a long walk. Only 20 minutes but it wasn't a nice walk. Just one long grotty road. Having just finished work I was in a black fairly short office dress, tights and some little heels and my big faux fur coat. It was just as I was walking under the bridge, the worst bit of the walk home, that I started to feel uncomfortable. It was as if someone was there but I couldn't see anyone anywhere and I looked enough times. As I walked out from under the bridge. I felt hands instantly on me. One on my mouth. One holding my arms behind my back. Then I heard a very old gruff voice in my ear 'time to start acting like the little slut you are. Scream and I'll slice that throat of yours'. I was too petrified to make a noise as his hand left my mouth and worked with the other one to get my coat off and tie my hands behind my back with some cable ties. They hurt so much. As soon as they went on I could feel them scraping away at my skin. I kept silent. So afraid of what was going to happen.

He pushed me forward and told me to walk towards the car in front of us. I did as I was told and he opened the passenger door forcing me in. Tying my seatbelt as I squirmed and struggled desperate to get away. He was so much bigger than me and he was so strong. He was a 6'5 man mountain. I caught myself wondering if everything was in proportion as he got in the car. But i quickly forgot any filthy perversion as he pulled a knife out the door pocket and came towards me telling me to keep very still as he didn't want to stain his precious car. Of course I didn't dare move and the bastard ever so slowly cut my dress completely open, cutting my bra, tights and panties in the process. With a cut down the front he then pushed all my clothing off my body as much as he could. I looked like such a dirty whore with my tits and cunt out with pieces of clothing still dangling on my body. I was crying uncontrollably as he told me to shut up and enjoy the ride.

He started the car and turned up the radio, probably just so he could shut me out and it was only when I felt a hand on each of my breasts that I realised there was someone sat in the seat behind me. It was dark and I was so scared I hadn't looked around to see what was going in. The hands behind me were a lot nicer hands though. They rubbed and lightly pinched my nipples gradually adding more and more pressure but never hurting me. It was as if these hands knew exactly what to do to get me turned on. I didn't want to enjoy it but I couldn't help it. It felt so good. The driver took his eyes off the quiet country road to look at me and laugh at how I was squirming. He was mocking me telling I was such a slag that I get turned on for any old stranger. I shook my head telling him I wasn't turned on and tried to convince him I wasn't the slut he was looking for. He told me that if when we got out the car I had a dry cunt that he would let me go. If not, him and his friend were going to take me back to their house they shared and keep me there as their personal fuckslave. There was no arguing. That was my only chance to go home. To not be a filthy slut who gets turned on by dirty old men touching her body. But it was too late. I could feel the juices between my legs. I knew I was absolutely soaked.

So I did as I had previously been told and I shut up and enjoyed the ride. I had confidence they weren't going to hurt me for now and I thought it might help me to show a bit of compliance. The man in the back was like a magician with his hands. He had me completely forgetting where I was and moaning by the time the car turned up a gravel drive to a detached house in what looked to be a sleepy little village. The car stopping pulled me out of my horny daze and all of a sudden all the panic kicked straight back in. The two guys both got out and between them had to quite literally pull me out as I refused to move. As soon as I was out they bent me over the bonnet of the car. They were both laughing at me asking if I was ready for my inspection. I begged them not to and I was met with 5 very hard slaps on my arse and a man shouting in my ear to 'shut up you worthless whore'. So i did, and they went back to the task in hand. They had me spread my legs and I felt a finger stroke up and down my clit so so slowly. He then suddenly plunged what must have been 3 fingers into my cunt and laughed again before I was turned round and all of a sudden I was having my pussy juice rubbed all over my face whilst I was being told how hilarious it was that they didn't even have to lie. I was wetter than they'd ever seen anyone and how that made me a willing slut in their eyes. I wasn't. I was a slut. But I wasn't willing. Not yet at least.

To be continued ...