The Walk Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Becka's Walk Continues.
2.8k words
4.34
29.5k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers

She couldn't help but think of what everyone else would be thinking if they were to see her. All the people of this town and in the subdivision, anyone of them could see her completely naked. Her bare breast, her cute butt, or even between her legs. It was too much for her to think of. She eventually contemplated the perfect way to get by. 'Morning Rush hour is coming up in about an hour for this section of town...maybe I can get to a subdivision if I really push..."

Becky made her way back through the trees and bushes. Soon she found herself in town where she left off. I just have to make a short walk northward bound of West Town Street, and then take a right. Then she'd be on a side road. A few shops and other buildings would be on it. Then she'd be crossing Main St. Finally, after more

straight-walking through a construction zone, the subdivision would be reached. Sadly it would be only one main half of the subdivision. She'd still be plenty far from that point. Something about being naked in town though was more frightening than a subdivision. To her, she assumed it felt more 'public', and when naked, that was worse.

Walking along the side of buildings, the road to her right, she was left pretty much in the open. To her right, the street lay, cars would be able to see her from there, and the parking lots were not too large, so she wasn't far from the street. Before, the buildings and businesses were closed and empty. Now, though, a few cars were scattered in the lots. Surely a few shops had people in them. Becky's walk became a type of dash and duck. She'd move fast when in fear, but slow down when hesitant to move on.

'This is crazy. I can't believe I'm actually doing this.' She thought to herself. Her feet continuously made contact with the concrete, only reminding her of her naked form. Her breast were cradled in one arm, not just to cover up, but also to support for her quick sprints. Without a bra, quick movements would be a pain.

Looking to her left she would occasionally see her reflection in store windows. The site astounded her. She admitted to herself that she would be shocked to see someone like this. 'I would think whoever was doing this was crazy!' she told herself. 'Then again I don't have a choice, really...' She thought to herself.

Becky's rash move out into town was probably a good idea. A moment more of hesitation and she probably wouldn't have chosen the option to go through town. The idea was crazy, but Becky wasn't used to being on her own. Decisions weren't something she had to make too often. She normally just went with how things were going. Becky though had no one's help, and was naked and scared. Her want to get home obviously overlooked common sense.

Her turn was coming up, the side road she had to reach was approaching. She would first have to dash through a parking and then across the street at the corner. It looked clear, she could only see a few cars in the lot and the building appeared closed, for the most part, anyways. The street to cross was also seemingly clear.

"OK, here goes..." She mumbled as she ran through the extremely spacious parking lot as fast as she could in bare feet. As she neared the opposite corner of the lot, she got a honk and a whistle from a car she just passed. There was a man inside the car changing his shirt for work. "Oh my GOD how did I not see that???" she said, yelling at herself.

She started to run faster to the corner. Her arms now clamped over her bare breasts, butt sticking out due to her crouched position, her eyes shut out of shame. She had to get out of there. She soon approached and stopped at the corner to cross. She couldn't just keep herself standing there out in the open. She was just about to run as she saw the few cars coming down the road.

Her nerve got to her as she panicked. She turned around away from the corner and headed back towards the shop. The building she was running to had a nice display of bushes along the side. She took immediate cover behind one. Cars weren't coming in large number, but they were frequent enough to keep Becky in hiding. She couldn't move without being seen, but if she waited too long she'd be stuck in the morning jam...

Becky was crouching on her tip-toes, holding her bare breast in hands. She tried to look around the bush to watch for a slow in traffic. As she tried to stay balanced on her toes, she leaned back too much and suddenly squealed and stood. Her misbalance had caused a branch to poke her right between her legs, grazing her moist lips. The whole thing really surprised. "I feel so exposed and vulnerable out here like this." She mumbled to herself.

Her wait didn't last much longer as a break in traffic had come. She stayed on her feet as she started to think about how to time her dash across the street. The adrenaline started to rush through her. Again she made a rash decision and decided to make a run for the street.

When she approached the street, the supposedly last car was crossing. She ran behind a white sedan with only a driver inside, but she saw his eyes catch her body through his rear-view mirror; he had sped up much slower than she though. As she turned her head to the right, she discovered a whole other car approaching. A whole family caught eyes with her. In all this running, everything seemed to be in slow motion. What they saw was truly probably an odd site. A young woman, hands clad over her bare chest running naked across the street in front of them, early morning. Shock would be the best description.

She got to the other end of the road and kept going straight. She left the family have a view of her round butt as it bounced and wobbled away. Becky no longer had parking lots around her. The buildings were right up next to the sidewalk. Up ahead, Becky could see someone parking on the side of the road, about to get out. Becky quickly made her way into an alley to her right out of view, hopefully in time.

An alley wasn't the cleanest place for a naked girl. She felt VERY exposed even though she was completely out of public eye...even if only for a moment. She gave herself a moment to rest. Her heart was beating. More strangers had now seen her so exposed.

She checked around the corner to see if anyone was there. After all seemed to be clear she headed out down the street again. What she didn't know though, was she was being followed...

Becky was walking along when suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She screamed, grabbed both her breasts with one hand each, and quickly turned around to see who it could be. Her eyes opened wide when she saw it was Rachel "What are you doing here?!" Becky asked as she quickly ducked down a nearby parked car, realizing she was still pretty naked in public.

"Oh get up, ya baby" Rachel said in a very demeaning tone.

Becky looked up at Rachel and said, "What are you crazy? I'm not standing up out here!"

Just then Rachel reached down and grabbed Becky's arm and pulled her hard enough to get her standing. Becky tried to crouch back down but Rachel held her in place. "You got some stuff to do for me, Princess..."

"Why should I?" Becky said as she turned her head away from Rachel. She kept her arms crossed over her chest, she didn't bother to try and duck. She watched out of the corner of her eyes for anyone coming though.

"I offer some clothes if you do one small thing." Rachel said. Becky turned and listened; perhaps Rachel would be nice and actually help her out some. "I have some clothing for you, all you have to do is just go into that store two doors down and get in the bathroom." She said with an evil grin.

"You can't be serious! How could I do that?" Becky asked, shocked at the request. Becky couldn't picture herself stepping into a store naked.

"Oh don't worry, the place is open real early, I just saw a customer walk in a moment ago." Rachel said, as if it were no big deal. "You don't have to do it, but then again I don't have to keep my mouth shut about what you're doing, or keep myself from telling the cops." Rachel threatened. Becky took a look at the store just a few doors down. "You want clothes anyways. What's the worse that could happen?"

"Well they will think I'm freak, call the cops, and my life will be ruined." Becky said. "Not to mention, why should I trust you. Why help me now? Why is it you want me to do this anyway?"

"I'll be sincere with you Becky. I'm not trying to help you. Sure you're little naked game will end, but I'm insuring you, miss perfect Princess, get humiliated beyond belief. I think it would be hilarious to see you walk in there, naked in all your glory." Rachel's expression as she explained her motive seemed to be one of contempt and excitement. Becky could tell she was indeed sincere about wanting to humiliate her at least.

"I don't have much of a choice." sighed, knowing Rachel could make things worse.

"No good choices at least." Rachel said with an evil grin on her face. Becky then began walking towards the shop, slowly. She forgot now completely about her trip home, now only the soon to be exposure in a store, for after it, she wouldn't have to worry about a naked walk home anymore.

Becky walked over past the first door on the way there. Her hand gripped tight around her breast. Her feet kept her moving. 'Why am I doing this?' She thought to herself. 'Surely there is something else I can do.'

She was now approaching the building. She could now see the open sign. Only one car stood parked out front, the same car the lady from before walked out of. The store seemed to be that of an antique shop.

She stood in front of the store now, hand on the handle. She stood there staring at her reflection in the glass. She could see her one hand clutched tightly to her breast; her bare bush standing out. The morning light casting glares over her naked form. Small sweat drops could even be seen on her skin.

'Why am I doing this? How did I get in this mess? Why do I cover my breast, not my pussy? Why is Rachel helping me? Should I even do this?' Many questions ran through her mind as she stood there.

A honking car behind her snapped her out of her moments of thought. She quickly swung the door open, out of instinct to run and hide. As she stepped inside she almost ran face first into someone. The lady from the car before stood staring: At the counter stood another lady, also staring.

Although shocked, they seemed at the same time expecting. Becky assumed they must have been waiting for her, seeing her through the glass of the door, but for how long had she been lost in thought and fear? How could she be so stupid as to just stand naked in front of a window?

"Is there- I mean can I- uh anyway I can help you ma'am?" The clerk asked the shocked Becky, who could only stand and stare.

Becky didn't know what to do. This wasn't like before with Rachel, she at least knew Rachel. This wasn't like the times on the side of the road, she could run and hide. Now though, she stood standing naked in front of strangers, she had to interact with them, and had nowhere to effectively run. She tried to move, yet she couldn't get herself to.

The customer walked over to Becky and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok miss?" She asked with concern. The contact with her bare shoulder was enough to get Becky moving again.

"Yes, I'm just. Oh god, I don't know if I can do this..." Becky started to say. She was confused. At that moment it was all too much. She could feel herself getting dizzy. "Today's just been so long and wearing...." She said, in her light minded state she started just to speak her mind. "This is so embarrassing. I don't know why I'm doing this." She said, her breathing becoming more regular.

She had a chance now to look around. The old shop was small. Knickknacks lined the walls and tables. The clerk behind the table seemed to have a more curious look on her face, the customer had one of shock and concern still. Becky's mind was starting to clear as she was able to start observing things, her panic being put to the side. It was as if suddenly she was focusing.

Initial fear being lost now, other feelings and emotions were surfacing. What she could feel was incredible. She could feel under her arm her nipples growing hard. Her clamped legs were almost quivering, between them a heat was rising. This exposure, this degrading thing she was doing, it all had a side effect. She wasn't sure at the time, but it was all turning her on. The whole day it was, but this moment alone seemed to almost double it.

"Are you sure you're OK?" The customer asked one more time.

Becky shook her head one more time. "A bathroom, where is your bathroom?" Becky asked. The clerk pointed to a hallway, she was too confused to bother to stop Becky and ask anything.

Becky made her way past the customer and through the store. She opened up the bathroom door and closed and locked it. She then slumped to the floor and took some breaths. She had a chance to stop and rest. She could feel that her face was red, and when she stood and looked in the mirror, she could clarify it. She felt so humiliated to have stood naked in front of those two women like that. She tried to think of a cover story, she didn't want to face them again and not have a reason.

That's when she remembered her real reason, her clothes. She started to scan the entire inside of the restroom. She saw no shirt, no pants, no underwear, no socks or shoes. The only thing she could find was a small blue ribbon. "Why did I trust her?!" Becky said in an angry whisper. She wasn't so shocked to find nothing, but more shocked she allowed herself to be tricked.

Gripping the ribbon in hand, Becky wanted to go out and give Rachel a piece of her mind, yet she stopped at the door. She still had to walk out of the building fully naked in front of two strangers. The though of having to do it again had her heart racing again. She didn't have a clue what to tell them. Perhaps she'd ask for help, maybe they'd have clothes. She was part way through thinking of the plan when she remembered something. This adventure of hers was meant to push her, if she gave in now, who knows how her friends would treat her. There would be no way of getting rid of the title of 'Princess' if she gave in so soon.

With pride flowing through her now, she opened the door and stepped out in the shop. She had her head raised high, and her arms at her side. She was telling herself she'd just walk right by and thank them. She wouldn't let just a little exposure to keep her down. This idealism of hers was quickly crushed though. The instant she saw the two pairs of eyes staring at her nude form, she made a small squeal and crouched over, one hand over her pussy and one over her breast.

Her resolve wasn't much. She couldn't picture the humiliation of being seen naked very well, she wasn't use to it. She didn't imagine they'd stare so much. She thought she could do it, but she couldn't. She slowly shuffled through the store.

"Where are you going miss?" The clerk asked, concerned for the naked teenager heading towards the door.

"Sorry, I can't stay here. I me- mean I have to be somewhere else." Becky tried to explain. "This is all kind of like one big stupid bet or something." She muttered walking out the door and back onto the street.

Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers