The Walk Home Ch. 04

Story Info
Becka's walk continues.
2.9k words
4.33
21.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers

By the time Becky got out of the doors she looked all around. There was no Rachel in sight. What WAS in sight was a woman walking across the street. She saw Becky and turned around to continue on her own side of the street. "Yeah...great- I got a ribbon all thanks to Rachel and now she's gone, so I can't even give her a piece of my mind!" She felt very helpless again but there was just nothing she could do. 'Why'd I have to be so stupid about leaving that shop too? I could have at least waited a few moments in the bathroom, I actually had some privacy!'

A loud honk snapped Becky back to attention. Looking up towards it she looked down the street she was headed. She knew she'd be crossing Main St, but she had hoped it would be before rush hour. That road was now becoming packed. Cars were honking, a traffic jam was building. Cars were pulling onto the road she was on now. Becky hid behind a parked car to think. Becky was wrong about there being an hour left till rush hour; then again she couldn't blame herself. She didn't know the time. Rachel's trick had cost her too much time, now what was she to do? She had to go that way. Once across the street she'd be able to go through the new house development, and into the subdivision there. She had to get home as soon as possible, but now a wall of cars blocked her way.

She looked everywhere, but, of course, there was no turning back now. She had to go before it got too late. "Ok... I really have to move. I hope this works out...maybe if I...." She tried to duck down on the side of a car she was coming up on.

The cars were not moving much up ahead, truly a traffic jam. A lot of people were probably trying to get out of town to go on spring break perhaps. Becky got closer and closer to Main St. At the end of the road she was on, she ducking into a doorway of a building, they were currently closed. From there she could look out onto Main St. She could not see any break in traffic at all. It almost came to a complete stop.

She tried her hardest not to turn around even once. "You can do this Becky- you don't want to be 'Princess' all your life" she thought. She came up to the first row of cars. All of a sudden the horns that had been honking from traffic seemed, to her, as if she was getting honked at. How often does someone see a naked girl in the middle of a town like this? Becky got flush-red in the face and tried to cover up and crouch down where she was. 'What am I thinking, did I just walk out here naked?! Oh god, what do I... I just have to.' She started to think in her head as she actually did a full spin around. 'Keep moving, you have to just do that.' She said as she approached the cars.

She passed in front of one car and the back of another. She had a hand draped over her breast, the other between her legs. A car prevented her going straight, so she had to head right and get behind it. She didn't have much room to fit though, so she had to drop her guard. She was left exposed in front of the sea of cars, hands now at her sides. If her nudity didn't fuel her to keep moving, it was the fact that she was in the middle of traffic. The honking was starting to hurt her ears. She tried to shut herself off from the world. As she made it another row over though, she saw into the window of a car she was passing. A man on his cell phone just had his jaw opened, staring at Becky's wobbling breast and butt. Becky looked away, but it was too late. She was more humiliated than ever before.

In all her shame, she had to continue. Turning back now would've made Becky go against everything she's worked for today.

Unfortunately for her, the next lane of cars would be impossible to slide between. She had a few options here. She could either somehow convince every car to back up at the same time and let her through; lay down and try to slide under one of the higher cars; or she could (and would have to) crawl over one of the cars... She had no choice but to do her last thought. Nobody is coordinated enough to move and she also thought "What if the car moves while I'm under it... that wouldn't be very safe.' She just closed her eyes and put her hands on the hood of an old yellow sedan. It looked as though the driver didn't mind her on his car at all- 'free show' he figured. She knew what had to be done to get over the car, so she lifted her left leg and immediately followed suit with her right to swing herself up on the cars hood. Without her shoes, she didn't dent the car one bit, but she got a bit of road dust on the hood. The driver was amazed at the quick flash of a slit right in front of him.

Crawling over the hood now, Becky held one hand over her hanging breast. It didn't do too much to cover her, but she couldn't stand to just stay uncovered. She was unaware though of the view she was giving the people behind her. Her ass was raised in the air and wobbling, below her cheeks where her legs held tightly together, her lips were peaking out. She made her trip over the roof and at the end she swung her legs around and off the car, for a moment her bare butt sitting atop the hood. She noticed how odd it was to have her bare butt rest against the smooth surface.

A slight hesitation kept her on the car. She couldn't help but think about how the car felt against her back end. She actually liked it. The honking though kept up and she was taken back to reality. She hopped off the other end of the car and had to let hers down altogether to do this. Again everyone stared in shock at her hanging breasts and exposed pussy.

She reached the medium between the roads. She took note of how she missed the soft grass against her feet, much better than the concrete from before. She had only 3 lanes remaining to cross. Again she had to do another side ways walk between the front and back of a car. Her attempts at covering were being lost to her want to get out of there quickly.

Getting between two cars, Becky made her way back into traffic. There was no straight path once more, she had to move up a car to get to a clearing to pass. The gap between the cars was tight, so tight she had to walk sideways, hands at her sides to fit through. As she went along she felt herself squeezing between the cars. She had a problem when she was met with two side mirrors. The gap was not enough as she struggled to fit. During this struggle, she looked up to see the drive of the car in front of her staring down, down between her legs, right at the point below her bush. Her face was redder than red at this point. Someone was getting a free peak between her legs, and she could only struggle to slowly squeeze between the mirrors and stay on display, unable to move her arms for cover.

Some of the honking was still continuing, which covered the sound of one of the drivers windows opening. The driver, of course was male. He reached a hand out while Becky was in between the two mirrors. She thought he was going to fold his mirror down for her but to her surprise...no luck. He reached out and rubbed her right nipple. She got even redder than before, but this time it was in anger. "Screw off bud! I'm not your little toy- you got that??" The driver stared in amazement and put his window back up as Becky pushed herself through the mirrors. "Wow... did I just say that?" Without continuing her thought process, Becky went in front of the asshole's car.

It appeared as though after this lane of cars she'd again have to give this side of the road a similar show due to how packed they were. This time though she had a bit more experience and knew what to watch out for. After she squeezed in between a truck that gave her a whistle and a car that gave her a wink, she had to go over another car. Climbing onto the car, she kept her goods out of sight of the horny little perv' of a driver. She had to hold her breast, her other to help her crawl.

With her right hand on her breast, she was trying to stay balanced on one. She started to slip, her body wasn't dry, it was covered in sweat from all the running and moving today. She could feel herself falling onto her left side. She screeched as she fell on her side. When she opened her eyes she was barely on the hood of the car. Lying on her back now, her breast and pussy laid open to anyone to look at.

Her left knee had slumped down a bit. Her arm hurt too much for her to move right now. She hadn't quite taken into consideration of her position and what site it gave, especially the drivers running parallel. With adrenaline keeping her on her toes though, she grabbed her slit in embarrassment. She cupped it in her hand while slamming her legs closed and spun around. She slid off the car and started to run off. Her soccer legs had paid off, she ran fast away from the site of the traffic jam.

Her surroundings were different now. All around her were houses just starting to be made. Traffic was non existent on this road, it was still dirt. By the looks of it, none of the people working on the houses were around yet. Becky was able to stop and take a break behind a bush near the frame of a house being built.

Now registering the events that occurred, Becky just sat with her hands over her face. She could swear that she felt a lot of heat coming from it. She had just basically ran, squeezed, jumped, and put herself in so many different positions in front of a large audience. She did this all naked too. It was too much for Becky to handle for the moment. She just sat and tried to calm herself down. She didn't know if she wanted to laugh out of insanity, or just plain die from embarrassment.

Having her emotions have a break now, she let her physical self have one. She laid down on her back and watched some clouds go by while she caught all her breath and rested her running head. She knew she was wasting time, but she didn't care. She was away from that horrid scene at the cars. After another minute or so she sat up. She looked around and decided to continue the way she was going.

Continuing east, Becky would be able to get through the construction, and into a subdivision. From that subdivision, she could get to her own. A good number of houses were now between her and safety. She couldn't get the memories out of her head though, about the awful street crossing. She ran her hands over her breasts, picturing how everyone could see them, how they were staring at them. She herself admitted she'd be laughing or staring wide eyed at the site of a naked girl climbing through traffic. She clasped a hand over her pussy out of post modesty. She was shocked to find it wet. She cursed under her breath in confusion. She didn't understand it at all, why humiliation had this weird side effect.

Her confusion was leading to anger though, anger towards her two 'friends'. Was this all really worth it?

She walked towards a recently finished version of the subdivision she was in. She had to go through some yards, though. The road wasn't finished and all the construction equipment was still in the middle of the road, blocking all of the access at this end of the block.

While walking, Becky was able to calm herself down some. The fresh air and beautiful weather was helping. Without a soul around also, she was able to start feeling safe again. Being in the middle of town naked was incredibly scary, but now she seemed to be alone. She was again perhaps starting to enjoy the naked stroll; at least it kept her mind off of past events.

Nearing the end of construction though, Becky had to get serious again. Placing both hands over her breast she scurried behind the last of the incomplete houses. A small patch of trees separated the area from the normal subdivision. She could see a backyard through them. She took a moment to intake a breath of air, and then made a run for it.

At the tress, she waited in patience to make sure it was clear. She was enjoying her seclusion, but soon that'd be taken away. She almost wished she could just stay there. The want for her clothes was greater than her want to stay in hiding though, she quickly left the cover of the trees and went into the backyard.

Gaining access into the backyard, Becky slowed down. She looked both ways through the backs of more homes. They all seemed empty, including the one she was in. Hopefully everyone who didn't have to work was still sleeping during the break. Becky got close to the back wall of the house and looked around the corner, viewing the street. A car was going by, but traffic after that seemed dead, in the sleepy neighborhood traffic appeared light. She could see on the other side of the street someone was getting into their car.

Giving them a moment, Becky waited longer. She kept chanting in her head 'just keep moving, just keep moving'. Becky knew she couldn't just wait around, and she felt so much closer to home now. Once the car was gone, she made a run for it.

The neighborhood was a much different atmosphere. The sun was considerably higher in the air. Everything around her looked so happy and friendly. A place where children played, adults attended yards, no cares in the world. Becky felt out of place, she was worried, and she was very naked.

Running in the streets, Becky had two hands over her breasts, legs hopefully moving too fast to allow view between them; her butt bouncing behind her. Becky was to narrow minded at this point to really stop and slow down.

She looked around as she got on the other side of the road. She knew vaguely where she was, and knew to keep heading West. She made her way down the side walk heading to the closest street that went west. With no one in site, she felt safe enough to take the sidewalk.

Taking the turn around the corner, she was now on a new street. Up ahead she could see another car pulling out. She made a quick dash behind a bush to hide. It went by without noticing and she continued her pace down the road. Her heart thumped in her chest.

She had no real choice but to continue going. She was getting deeper and deeper into the collection of many houses. She couldn't turn back or find a better way. She could no longer find a place to hide till dark. Her best option was to keep moving forward before it got later in the day and more people were about.

After some more time of running she found herself being approached by another car, but this time from behind. She had no time to avoid being caught. The driver slowly pulled up along the street next to her. He slowly drove gazing at Becky's nubile body. Becky couldn't stand just running there, she had to hide. With no considerable cover, she did the next best thing, cut into someone's back yard.

To her luck she found no one back there, and the next few yards looked to be the same. Making her way across them, Becky could feel herself getting tired. She needed a rest. She had to stop as she reached a fenced in yard. She looked behind her, seeing no one there she slowed down. She figured she needed to get a place to rest again; her sprinting took too much out of her.

Walking between the houses she found that the gate to that yard was open, and the yard inside was vacant. Becky got the idea to hide back there, but had to check something first. Heading up back near the road, she discovered that there were no cars in the driveway, no garage to be hidden in. The lights seemed off and the house dead. She would be able to hear any cars if they were to return home.

She now slipped in through the open door to the backyard. Taking a seat down against the fence, she again had a safe moment to rest.

Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers