The Walk Home Ch. 05

Story Info
Becka's walk isn't over yet.
2.7k words
4.47
23k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers

Her thoughts began to wander once more. She remembered the exposures, she remembered the hard times. Sadly all this did was work up another fire between her legs. Her hand at her side moved up over her breast. It gave it a slight squeeze. The feeling was good though. Becky again squeezed her breast, this time letting out a slight gasp. She then moved her ringers to her nipples, giving it small rub.

Her other hand found its way to her thighs, sensually rubbing them now. She closed her eyes as she continued to message them. Parting her legs enough, she was able to feel the wetness coating her lips.

She ran her hand through her bush, toying with the hairs. Slowly her hand rubbed the exterior of her pussy. Moisture was now being spread over the opening lips. Becky moaned and gasped as she lightly graced her clitoris. The pleasure was almost painful it was so intense, she could only lightly touch it, every time sending what felt like warm ripples through her body.

Becky stopped though when she heard something, something like a twig snapping. Looking up real quick Becky was shocked to see some boy walking up to her with a weird look on his face. His eyes were wandering around, but he didn't look totally happy either. Becky cupped her pussy and placed her arm over her breast. "What are you doing here!?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude!" The guy said as he looked away. He almost appeared guilty, he was blushing too, but not nearly as much as Becky. Becky herself was completely red in the face. She was actually caught masturbating in a strangers backyard! "Uhh... is there anyway I could help you?" the boy asked Becky while she continue to sit, too confused to make any actions to get away.

"NO! um... I don't think so anyway..." Becky hesitated to think of any answers. There was no real way the boy could help her, anyway. She had a walk to finish and plans to continue if she was going to get home at a decent time. The boy looked all over his back yard making sure not to look at her, directly. "Surely there is something i can do to help?"

'Clothes Becky, maybe he could give some clothes' she told herself. "I can't just leave you out here like that, unless you're doing it by choice." The boy said to her. Becky stopped to think at that remark. "I did not choose to be stranded out here naked!" Becky yelled, perhaps just a little too loudly.

The boy looked all around to make sure no one was around to hear it, and luckily everyone in the neighborhood was out at work or on vacations. Becky piped up "hey do you think you have any clothes for me?" The boy looked a bit upset. After all, a naked girl in his back yard? Why would he want her to cover up? But he was honest enough to let her know the truth. "I'm sorry, all the laundry in the house is either taken by my parents on vacation or in the wash... all the clothes in the wash are mine anyway"

"Oh..." Becky said as she looked away, disappointed she wouldn't be able to get dressed just yet. The guy felt bad about letting her down. "If you want to could step inside for a moment, I was going to have lunch too if you were interested." he explained. "You little pervert, you think you can just trick me into your house like that so you have me all to yourself!" Becky exclaimed

"NO- No its not like that at all!" The boy looked even more upset at the thought of his misanalysis. "I just wanted to help you out...- your skin is burning a bit so i figure you have been like this for a while..." Becky studied the boy closely for a while looking for the right thing to do.

She could tell though in his worried eyes that he didn't mean any harm. Reflecting back though, Becky wasn't too sure if she was thinking straight anymore. She didn't know how she convinced herself to go bare ass naked into a random strangers house. Becky got up with as much dignity as she could and followed the boy into the house. He was real nice to open the door for her. He didn't seem to be trying to peak at either, at least not too much. "I'll get going on lunch, feel free to take a seat at the table. Oh also what's your name?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen and began getting some food out.

"Yours first," Becky shot back.

"Oh right, sorry... I'm Brandon."

Becky said "Well: Hi, Brandon. I'm Becky." On a normal day she would've held out her hand for a professional handshake but she was a little busy covering herself, today.

She wiggled in her seat a bit. Her bare butt felt weird against the wooden chair. She had both hands now over her breasts; beneath each hand she could feel a hard nipple. "Would you like a coke while you wait?" Brandon asked. "Why yes, thank you." she said, happy that for once today someone was being so nice.

"I'm not too sure if you want ice but you got some" Brandon said with a chuckle. Becky said "Oh that should be fine" and returned a small chuckle, herself. "I'm so glad you actually are concerned about my well being. Not too many people are...especially one person in particular." She proceeded to sip her coke and recap the day with what seemed to be her new friend Brandon.

"I understand if you don't want to say, but would this person happen to be the one who got you into the... condition... that you are in now?" He asked, blushing just thinking about how he had a naked woman in his kitchen. "Oh well... ummm... no it isn't, although it would probably be easier for me to be angry if it was her, although she hasn't helped me at all."

She went on to say of the more recent events in town with her escapades all for a ribbon. "I was so mad I threw the ribbon as far as I could the second I got outside..." Becky looked up at Brandon who had his full attention on her face. "Hey what's your deal anyway? Guys can't look at my face when I'm clothed and you seem just peachy while I'm in the buff..."

"Oh well it would just be rude of me to stare other places, and after what you've gone through I don't think you need another set of eyes on you. I have to say though it's pretty impressive what you've done. I don't know how you could actually stand it all." he said. He then walked over to the table with two plates and sandwiches on them. He slid one in front of Becky. "Eat up, you've been out since morning, you need some food in your stomach." He said as he began to eat his. Becky was very grateful that such a nice person was the one to find her.

The time passed lightly as the two shared small talk about the sandwiches and the day that has been. Before either really knew it, their sandwiches were gone and a good 20 minutes had passed. "Oh wow its getting later a little faster than I hoped..." Becky said but she didn't seem too disappointed. "Does that mean you'll be leaving?" Brandon said with hopes that shed stay

"If I stay longer, it probably will only get harder to get going. I've learned today sometimes I just have to go without taking too many second guesses." Becky said, but she was for sure hesitant. Sure she didn't feel comfortable naked around someone, but she sure didn't want to wait till the subdivision might be full of people. "Are you sure? I could get you some clothes, I mean I don't want to make you go out there like.." he said as he quickly scanned down Becky's body, but then shook his head trying to snap out of it "like that." He said. "Oh Brandon, that's nice of you but.... after talking about it, perhaps my two friends are right, maybe I should try doing stuff without any help..." She said, not believing she just turned down the easy way out.

"Are you sure? ... I guess if you really don't want anything I won't argue... But do you really have to go so soon?" Becky looked at the clock again stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

"As I said, it probably will only get worse in the day." She said standing up from the chair. She turned to the door but stopped to think. Could she really just leave the easy option? Why would she put herself through more torture... She turned to look at Brandon. Brandon's eye though were now not as gentlemanly, his ability to hold out was probably dieing. They were eyeing up Becky's butt now. "I guess I can't blame you..." She mumbled, and she surprised herself that she wasn't bothered by him staring. "I suppose you should leave. I guess I shouldn't be too worried, you seem to like it a little bit anyways..." He started to say to her, but he realized he may have said just a little too much.

"Well you might...." He tried to say. Becky turned to him to try and talk about it. "Why though?" she asked. "Well other than in the yard... well right now you don't seem to want to cover up..." he said. Becky looked down to see she was standing with her arms at her sides, not hiding the full frontal show she was giving now.

"Well that's just, I've just... oh my..." She said, confused. She didn't cover though. Although she was embarrassed as all hell, and she wanted to just run and hide, something kept her standing and showing. "I'm sorry, I'm probably going too far." He said, he then realized he was still staring. "Oh god sorry for staring too, I didn't mean to" He said turning away again.

Becky stood standing naked still. She wasn't sure why, but when he looked away it bothered her. "Now are you saying you don't want to see?" Becky asked, almost offended. "No not that at all, I think you look stunning. I mean you are very beautiful!" He argued, but blushed at the sudden proclamation.

"Then look at me, don't just look away." She said. She couldn't believe what she was saying. "You sure?" he said, taking just a quick peak. "Well I don't know, but at least do it. I mean I'd rather have you staring than some random pig on the street... and this way I can tell if I like it." She said... starting to run out of breath. This situation was a lot for her, but this time with Brandon had revealed to her she needs to face problems more head on.

Brandon went with her request, and took her body in. He didn't just stare at one spot though. He looked her all over, and not just the naughty bits. Becky did nothing but squirm in her spot, watching his eyes roam. Her heart would feel as if it stopped whenever they would widen when crossing over a specific spot. 'He keeps staring more intently between my legs, but also a few other places, like my face...' she though to herself. After a moment of that Becky had to turn away.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, was that too much. God I'm such an idiot" he said trying to apologize, again looking away. Becky didn't respond right away, as she was turned she put a hand over her chest and was breathing heavily. The moments before were so intense, so sensual, and so very odd to her. She was embarrassed, but at the same time she could tell she was indeed aroused. Her hand for a moment tweaked her nipples but she remembered where she was and who was there.

"No it's ok, it's just I needed to, oh nothing just get a breath." She tried to say. "I have to get going now though, I can't stay here much longer." she said as she started to walk off, 'If I stay any longer I might take this too far.... What the hell am I thinking today?' she questioned herself.

"Oh please be safe, and again sorry for how I acted." He said. Becky stopped though and turned around. Brandon stood standing shocked that she stopped. Becky then approached him and embraced him in a hug. Resting her head on his shoulder she whispered to him, "You don't need to apologize, and thanks for the help." she said. She broke the hug though and quickly walked out the back door. Brandon just stood in shock, not believing what just happened. He could swear that for the rest of his life he would always be able to feel her naked body pressed against his.

Again outside, Becky was lost what to do though. She remembered which direction to head in, but the question was how. She knew that she couldn't use backyards for a bit, as there were fences set up. Not having any more choice, Becky made her way to Brandon's front yard.

She crept along the side of his house until she was able to get a good enough view of the road. The streets were still fairly empty, so she tried to not hesitate. Again her dashing between different forms of cover took place.

She did her best to stay out of the view of cars, but it wasn't always possible. The worst was when they honked. It was bad enough to her to know that she was scene, but to also potentially draw attention was even worse.

Becky was making good progress, but this left her tired. As her running was slowing down, she hadn't even heard the car coming till it was too late. Sadly they did more than just honk. Becky tried to sprint off, but the car seemed to slowly follow her. She could hear a bit of chearing from inside. She didn't even bother to look back, she just wanted to be out of site at this point. She quickly manuvered into some backyards to find her salvation.

She wasn't prepared for what she was about to see. As she went between the two houses, she could see on both sides problems. On one side was a batch of college kids with a volleyball net. On the other was what looked to be some old people having a picnic. Becky was now out in the open, and knew she couldn't back, yet left and right weren't any better for options. The horn from behind her kept her moving though to find cover.

Becky saw the one thing of salvation, a shed was in one of the yards she was in. Before the two groups of people could get site of her, she quickly got inside the wooden structure.

Becky took a moment to take a break. Breathing heavily she just wanted to relax. After getting some breath she checked to see if the coast was clear, yet both groups of people were still present.

Becky couldn't help but lay back and try to relax. She figured she'd be waiting for awhile. All the running around that day was getting her really tired. She had been up so early, and all that did was tire her out more. It was no surprise that she fell asleep when she only meant to rest her eyes.

Becky's slumber did not last long. She had possibly heard a noise. Eyes still closed though her attention was immediately brought to a wonderful feeling. In her sleep it had looked like her hand had wandered between her legs. Moving her fingers around a bit, she found that she had some wetness already spread. Letting out a moan and a sigh, Becky continued what she was doing. Her free hand found its way up her body. Having just woken up, she wasn't sure what was going on really. She had forgotten her entire situation of being naked in public, locked in a random person's shed.

Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers