The Walk Home Ch. 07

Story Info
Becka still isn't home yet.
2.8k words
4.46
20.1k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

With the windows clean and shiny, Becky felt a bit accomplished. Her moment of slight joy was soon to be dashed. "They look good on this side, now we need to clean the other sides." Megan informed Becky as she went to the back door. "Hurry up, go any slower and I may have to just start sending some pictures out now!" She yelled before Becky could even argue anything. Becky quickly made her way out the back door with the cleaning bottle and rag.

Becky had previously felt safe in the backyard before, but back then she was also very preoccupied and aroused. Now she couldn't help but consider the upper story windows that might be able to see her. She went to work quickly though, not wanting to be stuck outside any longer.

Through the window she was cleaning, Becky could see the camera taking more pictures. She stopped in disbelief that there were so many pictures being taken. Megan gave her a thumbs-up to get her to continue on with the cleaning. Becky just kept up dutifully on all the windows in the backyard. Megan made sure to come outside and take pictures from different angles.

Becky now had all the windows done in relative safety. She had to now move on to the ones that weren't in the fenced in area. She remembered from inside there was one right next to the gate, but that would still leave her in the view of the front. She tried her best to also forget about the giant bay window in the front. Before she could hesitate any longer though, out from the back door came Megan. "You better get going now. Don't want to be out here when everyone is coming home from work, do you?" Megan asked as she stepped past Becky and headed for the road. Becky looked out the open gate. To her luck no one was lingering in the nearby yards, so she decided she should hurry.

Washing the side window, Becky noticed that she was getting pictures taken from over by the street. Before, all the pictures were either inside or at least in the semi private backyard. Now there were pictures of her outside and in public. Beyond just the embarrassment of the exposing pictures, she had some now proving her public exposure also. She was almost starting to get angry, thinking how she was going to try and get Tina and Brianna back.

Done with that window, Becky had to move to the front yard. She stopped at the corner to look around. Once out in the front, she would have nowhere to hide. Two windows were in front, the giant bay window, and the smaller window at the side. Becky was not ready to stand and reach in front of the giant bay window, so she decided to do the smaller one to the side.

Running around the corner, past the large window, past the front door, and to the small window, Becky got to work right away. She was going as fast as she could, not wanting to stop now. She had to finish fast so she could get back inside. She didn't even bother to look at the photographer as he took more and more pictures. Hearing a honk though, Becky had to stop and look. A small car with a few teenagers inside had stopped... and they were looking. Becky couldn't stand to be there anymore. She quickly ran back to the gate and behind the fence out of site.

She took a moment to breathe, hearth pounding. She was once again subjected to an embarrassing encounter with total strangers. Even with an entire front yard apart, there was no doubt they saw her naked body. Who knows what they though about the naked girl washing windows naked out in the middle of the day. Not only had they seen her standing there with her butt standing out there. Then with her turning and running they probably saw her breast. She stopped to place her hands over her breast and muttered to herself "At least they didn't see how pointy they've become..." she said with a sigh. She still couldn't wrap her head why she could possibly like this humiliation.

"Now you better get back out there, you have one more window to clean. Next time don't go running if I don't tell you also." Megan said appearing next to her.

"Do you want me to get sent off to jail?" Becky said angrily, she was sick of being treated so badly.

"No I don't. I wouldn't want to see a pretty thing like you have to go put in such a dirty place. If it looks bad, I will make sure you get out of here safely." Megan said as she gave Becky a quick slap on the butt and pushed her out of the backyard.

She ignored the rudeness of the slap. She was too shocked at the actually kind statement before hand. 'Would Megan really protect me, am I really that pretty?" Becky wondered to herself.

Of course when she was faced with having to stand out in the front yard again cleaning the window, she wasn't too happy with Megan anymore. It also didn't help that she could see her reflection in the window either. All it did was remind her about her nude form out in the open. It sent shivers through her body. The cleaning of the large window left her bent and stretched in many ways. After awhile Megan headed inside to get pictures. Megan really seemed to love the view, according to the huge smile on her face at least.

Becky heard cars go by, but she was relieved to hear most go by. When one slowed down, though, she was again panicking. She put a hand behind her back to cover her butt the best she could while cleaning. The driver must have had a place to go though, they didn't stay too long.

Becky was almost done when Megan inside started to try and say something. Megan kept moving her legs apart. 'She couldn't mean...' Becky thought to herself.

"Hoover Eggs Par!" She heard from inside. Becky cupped a hand over her ear and leaned in a bit. "Move your legs apart!" Megan shouted, this time much more clearly. Becky just gave in return a shocked expression. She wasn't about to do that. All Megan had to do to convince her was holding up her phone. Becky shifted her feet out a foot apart. Megan was quick to give Becky a sign to move them wider. Two feet apart now, and Becky's face was burning red. Unlike ever before, Becky was exposing herself more than ever. Previously in town she had given pretty intimate views, but they were all accidents. Now though she was doing it on purpose.

Becky motioned for her to continue cleaning, which she did. She avoided eye contact though, and tried to keep her mind on the cleaning. The window didn't need more cleaning by this point, but Becky was made to keep going. Eventually Megan motioned for another leg increase. Becky was now standing with her feet 3 ft apart. Her eyes now clenched. Not only was this pervert getting looks, not only was the camera, but she couldn't stand the reflection. She didn't want to see such an awful site. After some more blind cleaning, though, she had to look. She gasped at the site. She had never seen even herself like this in the most private time of curiosity. Now she stood like this outside in front of some girl and who knows who passing by. She continued to stare at the reflection, in awe at her own site. When she though she saw the sparkle of what was probably moisture between her legs though, she shut her eyes out of shame.

Megan wasn't done yet. Megan made some type of motion. She was pressing herself against the window. Becky wasn't sure what she meant. "Push your boobs against the window!" She shouted. Becky hesitantly pushed her own against it. The cold glass almost ached against them. She could only turn her head away as Megan continued to snap more pictures. Becky wasn't sure if this humiliation would ever end today.

With a knock on the glass, Becky' backed off from the window and looked in. Megan was motioning to turn around, and stick her bum out against the window. Becky knew what she had to do. Soon her bare butt was being cooled by the glass. Becky was left to stare off at the road. She held her breast with one hand, and another over her bush. She even saw a car go by, making her heart skip a beat. She didn't think being out here naked could get worse, but having to face the street made it so.

Another knock on the window came, and what she heard was "End over!" Becky could only guess what this meant.

Bending at the waste, Becky could feel as her bare lips pressed against the smooth surface. She yelped and moved away for a moment. The shock of the feeling was too much on her sensitive lips. A few knocks on the window though told Becky she had to back up against it again. Now with her bent over pressed back into the window, Becky could only wait with one hand on the ground to hold her up, and one hand to cradle her dangling breasts.

Sitting there seeing cars go by was horror for her. Some would even slow down to get a good look. She tried her best to give them the evil eye, but she couldn't do much. She felt so scared and helpless. At the same time though, she was still getting that feeling in her stomach, between her legs. All day it was there, rarely did it ever slow.

Out the front door came Megan, still snapping pictures. Becky was about to get up, but Megan held a hand up to give her the signal to stop and stay. "Drop that hand too, would you." She said, taking more pictures. "Now I want you to stand with your legs as wide as before, facing the window." Megan said. Becky got up, and did so. More pictures were taken. Becky looked down and her eyes grew wide. On the window, between and below her cheek marks left behind, she saw moisture, and not too small of an amount either. She thought about how it felt wet between her legs, but she didn't realize how much. A quick swipe with her hand between her legs though clarified it. She couldn't believe she was actually still being turned on, even doing all these humiliating tasks.

"Now I want you to go inside and press yourself against the window from inside, and then do it with your butt again when I knock, bent over of course." Megan ordered once more. Becky was glad to quickly run indoors. Becky was relieved she was able to finish all the cleaning outside before it did get busy. The clock inside showed that it was indeed almost time for people to be getting home from work. If school were going on, she would have probably had buses and parents going by like crazy.

Becky took her position on the window. She was signaled to open her legs. She saw as Megan actually got down low near the window, taking pictures up. She could only imagine the view she got. Surely Megan wasn't oblivious either to her arousal. She could swear her nipples could cut the glass against them. Soon Megan knocked and she turned around. Becky was starting to get pretty tired at this point. Since early morning she had been outside, with very little time to rest, having to run a lot. Emotionally she was tired too. She was sure all day her face was red; that was for sure.

Megan eventually came inside. "Excellent job. Some of my favorite pictures so far. Now next I want you to get the mail. I want you to do it nice and slow, I want a lot of pictures." Becky looked at the door. She didn't want to go outside so soon again, but she knew she had to. She might as well not slow things down.

Heading out the door, Becky had her hands again over her breasts. A clearing of Megan's throat though was enough to get her to drop her arms to her side. The walk through the yard was a scary one. Having to move slowly was so unnatural for her. She wanted to move fast and get it done, but she knew that wasn't the best idea now.

Arriving at the mail box, she got the mail out. She was about to head back when the Megan stopped her. "Now put that back, and then head back to the house. I want you to redo it again, but this time when you get the mail, don't head back yet, check and read it as if it were your own mail." She said as she quickly went across the street. Becky returned the mail and headed back to redo the task.

The second time around, Becky had to stop and cower as a car zoomed by. She just stood crouching now in the yard, covering best she could. A quick shout of disapproval told her to keep going though. At the box, Becky began to rummage through it. A car started to slow and stop near her as she did. Becky looked to Megan, but she just kept taking pictures. Becky didn't dare run yet, deciding to trust Megan, and not wanting to make her angry of course. Megan started to get closer though. Megan couldn't believe she was even able to stay standing there with people viewing her now.

To her embarrassment, the people in the car rolled down their windows. Four boys sat high-fiving each other. "Hey there lady, what you doing out here?" He said with a snicker.

"Uh... I... umm." was all Becky could say. Her legs were growing weak, and she was unsure what to do. It was a lot like before in the store.

"You making the big bucks working the corner?" One of them said with a laugh, the rest throwing around high-fives. Becky could only look down and blush, she felt hurt with such a remark; she hadn't even considered that was what it could look like.

'I must really look like a whore.' she thought to herself.

"Hey buddy, you're only saying that because you wish it was true, you probably can't get your own girl who is half as beautiful as her." interrupted Megan as he stepped next to Becky. Megan placed a hand around her shoulder.

"You her lady-pimp or what?" Said the driver, getting another round of high-fives.

"Nice to know you think I could be a pimp, but I wouldn't force someone as lovely as her to do such a demeaning thing as to pleasure pigs half as bad as you guys.." Megan said. Becky looked up at her. Why was she defending her?

"Hey, she's the skank who is running around naked, she's probably aching to get some." said one of the boys in the back.

"Oh shut the hell up. She is no skank. She is a beautiful young woman. You lot are nowhere near deserving to view her excellent body. I think it's time for us to go." She said, walking away with Becky underneath her arm. Becky was actually touched by the things Megan said.

Once inside, Megan turned to her. "Sorry about that, forgot how much some assholes could be. I shouldn't have left you there like that." she said. For once in the day she didn't seem too interested in taking pictures.

"Uh no, I should thank you. That was... Well it was very kind of you." Becky said. 'What are you saying Becky! You can't thank her, she's the jerk who has kept you on display and been taking awful pictures of you!' she tried to reason with herself. She was too confused though to think much more into it at the moment.

"Um here, you can uh vacuum." Megan said opening a closet and bringing it out. "Just do that for a bit." Becky began vacuuming as Megan asked. Soon she was going away with pictures again. Becky was able to ignore it though, and concentrate on her work. With the room almost finished though, Becky noticed something. Megan was nowhere to be seen.

Becky left the vacuum on. She wandered out of the living room, wondering where Megan could be. She looked into the kitchen and what she saw shocked her. On the kitchen chair, Megan sat with her pants down to her knees. She didn't get a good look, but Megan looked to have her hand between her legs.

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers