The Walk on the Wild Side Pt. 01

Story Info
Another tale of conquest from Meanie.
1.9k words
3.84
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I have told you about my super and Partyboy. By now we all know that something about me makes the sub in some men jump out and cry to be beaten. This is not a new thing to me, often I am somewhere and either a man will hold gaze for too long then turn away, or purely get in my way to try and get a rise out of me. It must be the height or my hair.

On the nights I feel like hunting, I get in my sickest heels and sit my tits up high. A high gloss red lip and all black leather do the trick every time. I never frequent the same bar or pub EVER. I have been known to travel and hour from home to be able to relax and find what I need. When I look for a new plaything, I take my time, it always serves me best.

Standing in front of the full length mirror, I am satisfied with my look. I take a picture for my paypigs to drool over on my sexy social media, then head out the door. Smooth old school R&B dances in the air conditioning in my Dodge Charger. I choose the pub and arrive in less than an hour, I sit outside in the car to observe a bit, then I head inside.

"Hello Ma'am" says the bartender.

A bald green eyed white man, Mid 30s. He rested his arm on the bar to lean in and see my cleavage. I didn't mind.

"Martini Please" I answered.

I got my drink and sipped a bit. I looked around. I had already planned what kind of sub I needed to recruit. I needed a bit of diversity in my men. I had begun to tire of the same senario all the time. I wanted a sub who was into something different.

I started to daydream about this hot spanish guy who came into my CamShow. He wanted a private session to show me what he was into. When he put his camera on the edge of the bed facing him and showed his cock, all seemed normal. He was a bit larger than average, and it was perfect. Thick, with nice tight balls. He had my attention. Then he went to town...

Smack!!

He slapped his cock and balls so hard it surprised the shit out of me. I did not want to laugh, I kept watching.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

He kept smacking and beating his balls and cock. That was the first time I ever seen Cock and ball torture. I got so aroused my nipples pressed against my lace top. I slowly pulled the shirt down to reveal them, he moaned and smacked his balls one more time before squirting up into his own face. I was amazed. He hung the chat up before I could even comment on what I saw.

"Hello" Her voice startled me out of my little naughty daydream. "Did I scare you?"

"No. Hi, I'm Meanie." I shook her hand. She, was about 5 ft tall, of some latin decent. Shoulder length black hair in a tawny mess of curls. Her almond skin and coffee bean brown eyes were beautiful, her white linen skirt and blouse flowed over her curves beautifully. I wondered what made her come to me.

"My name is Carmela. I moved here a month ago. I figured I need to be more outgoing so I need to speak to women, you know. It's boring around here."

She laughed and sipped her drink. Across the room a guy was staring at me doing some weird motion with the straw in his drink. I always know a dick-sucker when I see one. I decided to cut off Mrs. Carmela. I had a taste for some head, on my strapon, pussy and asshole. I wasn't going to get it tonight, but I wanted to leave this place with some prospects in my phone.

"Carmela it is so nice to meet you. This is my first time here. Hold on, I'll be right back."

I left Carmela at the bar and walked across the room towards Mr. Dick-Sucker. Drink in hand, hips swaying, eyes never leaving his. He got up from his seat and pulled the chair out inviting me to sit. I sat and said nothing, sipped my drink. Mr. Dick-Sucker was not suave at all. When I got to the table he was not half as confident as he was with that straw a minute ago. I was confident though, and he was cute enough to be a toilet seat. I just had to see if he was generous or pathetic.

"What was that thing you did with your tongue?" I asked him.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I know I can't take my eyes off of you though. What made a goddess like you come to a place like this? He leaned back into his chair and sipped his whiskey.

Mr. Dick-Sucker was dark olive skinned, about 6 feet, Brown hair and eyes. He could have been european. I didn't care. He had on a nice jacket and some very nice leather shoes. He smelled Of Gucci cologne. He continued on.

"That outfit you're wearing is straight out of a fantasy. You dress like this all the time?"

"I do. It helps my type of people find me. It made you look. What kind of fantasy is it you have?" I burned my eyes into his.

"I want a beautiful woman to show me things. Naughty things I cannot speak of in public." His eyes darted around.

I wanted to know what KIND of naughty things Mr. Dick-Sucker wanted. I wanted to make him hard and make him squirm right here in this pub. To tell me he wanted me to show him how to satisfy a cock. He looked uncomfortable but there is nothing worse than a man who cannot say what he wants. This was the deciding factor.

"What kind of nasty things do you want me to show you?" Just then my phone vibrated." Let me take this call."

I got up from the table and took my half finished martini to the bathroom. Carmela was at the bar, getting her ear burned off by some fella she was not attracted to. In my head I thought to myself, "There's the friend you're looking for." and went into the bathroom.

The call was not important. Just someone wanting to schedule a CamShow. I entered his info into my calendar and that was that. I was touching up my lipsick when I heard the door open. In walks Carmela, visually agitated to say the least. She finished her drink and threw the cup in the trash. She stood beside me and started to touch herself up also.

"Hmmph, these guys are so boring and irritating." She laughed and put gloss on her full lips. It was the perfect berry shade. I watched her fingers wrangle her curls and make them behave. She kept on.

Those boots you have on make you seem kinky like a domina. You ever heard of that? She looked at me from the corner of her eye. Her nipples were tiny and hard in her blouse.

"That's funny you would mention kink and being dominated." For the first time in my career I was a bit flustered and confused. It was easy to spot a sub male but this was clearly a woman who was into what I was into. I continued,

"When I wear these boots I feel like I need to be worshipped."

"Sounds like fun. Do you do girls?" Carmela smiled and ran her fingers down her throat to her cleavage, then across her right nipple. "I promise I will be good and if I'm not I want to be punished."

We were alone in the bathroom. To me it felt like time stopped for a second. She was gorgeous and I would be a liar if I told you I have never thought of running my paddle across some juicy female ass.

I laughed to clear the hot sticky lustful tension that gathered in the room.

"Hahahaha, come to me."

She came close to me and even with heels she was chest height. Her hair smelled like flowers and deep inside I wondered if I even had the capacity to dominate her. I put my hands on her shoulders and felt around her neck and then down the front of her perky tits. Nice and slowly I asked,

"Are you ready to submit to my command and do as I say when in session?"

By now my hands are rested on her breasts and her breathing is slow and intense. She answered fast,

"Yes Domina"

"Give me your number and we will talk, and you will come to me."

"Yes Domina."

I didn't take my hand off her, she looked up at me and we kissed passionately. Her mouth on mine, my hands on her waist and her pushing me backwards, leading us into a stall. Once inside she pushed me down so I sat on the toilet. She pulled her shirt over her head revealing her beautiful, full c cup titties.

"Touch me, please Domina"

She pressed her body against me brushing her erect nipple across my cheek. I opened my mouth and she met my tongue with them. When I sucked on her rouge colored nipples she gasped in extasy and her body shivered. She had her fingers in her pussy. I could smell her and it was inviting to say the least. I immediately knew this thing with Carmela would be interesting, because I came in my panties from this encounter. But I never do anything serious the first time I meet someone. Or at least I thought.

She continued to kiss and lick me. She was now straddling me on a public toilet in a pub an hour from my place. For some reason, I did not care. Carmela, Bare breasted with her skirt up on her waist was an amazing sexual creature and at that moment so was I. I think I wanted her just as much as she wanted me. Still, someone had to take control of this carnal event that was in an all too public space.

"Get up and go get your coat. I'm driving the hunter green Charger out front."

She stood up and pulled her skirt down. I got up and fixed my clothes. Our lipstick was ruined. I wiped the corner of my mouth and she laughed.

"Hahahah, and we just did our lipstick!!"

Outside by my car I lit a cigarette. I had to calm my fucking nerves. I came to find a few good men, and here I am, about to take the sexiest girl in the bar home for a fuck. She appears in the doorway, then quietly got in the car and used her phone. I finished took off my jacket and got in the car. Her thighs were showing, she pulled her skirt up again. She took my hand and led me to her pussy. I finger fucked her all the way to my house. When we got there we walked into the building like two best friends. When we got inside and locked the door, that was not the case.