The Walking Dead: Daryl Ch. 02

Story Info
Daryl and narrator connect and make a decision.
2.5k words
4.59
9.9k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months went by before Daryl and I were no longer watched like hawks. John had taken a strong liking to him and the longer we were there, the more respect Daryl earned but it wasn't all daises and tulips. With Daryl's new standing in the group came resentment from others less talented and shrewd than he. They had been in the group longer; some were there from the beginning. The malcontents began to push both Daryl and me. I was out tending some of the goats we had managed to capture when one of the younger men came out to pay me a little visit.

"Hey pretty thing." He twanged as he circled me. I glared at him as I placed my hand on the hilt of my machete. It was less practical in close combat than a switchblade, but I was hoping he would understand the gesture and back off. Unfortunately for me, most men don't do well with subtlety.

"Where's your man at?" He sneered, knowing full well they had just left for a raid.

"He's not my babysitter." I replied.

He grabbed me and pulled me up against his lean body before I could react. I could feel his hard length as he ground his hips against me. I struggled fiercely to no avail.

"I'm gonna take you and make you my bitch." He told me as his hand helped itself to my ass. "We'll see how great Daryl thinks he is then."

I spit right in his face and he hit me so hard that I saw stars. I fell to the ground, stunned for a minute, but as I regained my senses, I started laughing.

"What the hell you laughing at?" The man said.

"You do what you want with me," I said, "but you better kill me after because as soon as I tell Daryl that you laid a hand on me, you're a dead man."

I saw a flicker of fear pass over his face but it was quickly replaced by determination.

"You want me to kill you? Done. No one will know who did it and Daryl will get what he deserves."

I cursed myself for giving him ideas as he grabbed me and started dragging me towards the woods. I shrieked until he landed another blow to my face.

"Shut the fuck up." He growled. "As soon as we hit those woods, I'm gonna-" The thunk of a well-placed arrow ended his sentence. He released me and looked down at the arrow protruding from his chest. I watched him fall to the ground, choking on his own blood.

"I told you." I said as I headed back to the houses. I saw Daryl standing on the nearest one's deck with his crossbow pointing up.

"Thanks." I called up to him as I reached the house.

"You aright?" he asked.

"Yeah."

Daryl nodded and headed into the house. I went in the back door and met him inside.

"I thought you were on a raid." I said.

"Nah, I came back. I told John how the guys have been actin' up and he let me come back to check on you."

"Good thing." I said .

That night, the men came back from the raid bloody and wounded though their vehicles were loaded with spoils. They had lost a couple of people and the mood was somber. The few women who were there tried to lighten the mood, sitting on the men's laps and cuddling up to them. Kara, the cute willowy blonde who did most of the cooking, sidled up to Daryl. She started to rub his shoulders. His eyes connected with mine and he smirked.

I watched as she ran her hands all over him and the smirk never left his face. I smirked too, knowing that no matter what she did she would never have him. When her eyes connected with mine, my smirk was immediately replaced by a scowl. I could see the smug look on her face, like she thought she had won something and she was trying to gloat.

I got up from my place and headed over to him. I climbed onto his lap, straddling his hips. Kara glared at me, challenging my decision to come over. I peeled her hands from off of his chest.

"I can take it from here." I said.

She smirked. "I doubt a prude like you could handle a man like him."

"I'm not a prude, I'm just not a whore. You wouldn't know the difference."

"Real men like a woman with experience." She said.

"Real men don't like rotten stripper crotch." I countered "Maybe that's why you have such a hard time getting laid."

The men were roaring with laughter and Kara couldn't contain herself. She grabbed me by the hair and dragged me off of Daryl. I cried out in pain as she hauled me to the middle of the living room floor. Believing she had the upper hand, she released me so she could start beating on me. I was expecting it, however, so when her booted foot connected with my side, I locked my arm around it, pinning it. I quickly rolled and threw her off balance. I had the upper hand then and crawled on top of her but she had recovered enough to get a solid swing at my face. The pain was twice as bad after the beating I had received earlier in the day. Before I could regain my bearings, she yanked my arm behind my back so I did the only thing I could think of. I slammed the back of my head into her face. She was a little taller than me and I could feel the sharp edges of her teeth against the back of my head. We both went down. She clutched her bleeding lip and nose as I cradled my throbbing head.

"That's enough." John said "We don't want to damage the goods."

There was a bunch of booing and, seizing the moment, I turned and started beating on Kara's side, trying to get my point across. The next thing I knew, strong arms were restraining me and someone was helping Kara to her feet. I looked back and stopped struggling when I saw it was Daryl whose body was to my back. I realized John was talking to him.

"You gotta keep her under control." He was saying

"Don't worry. I'll wear her ass out tonight and she'll be tame as a kitten tomorrow." Daryl replied. There were some chuckles and a few cat calls.

"Get her out of here." John said gruffly but there was a hint of a joke in his voice.

"We're goin'." He said and he pretty much dragged me up the steps to the room we shared. As soon as the door shut he released me and we stared at each other. I was feeling feisty and he could tell. I started to circle to his side so he stood between me and the bed. He didn't move, but I could see his eyes tracking me.

"Your bow." I demanded.

He un-slung it from his shoulder and moved closer to the bed so he could prop it up near the nightstand for easy access. It was then that I chose to pounce. I ran into him, knocking him onto the bed. I laughed as he struggled to right himself. He sat up on the bed, a huge grin on his face. Quick as a snake, his arm shot out to pull me in. After having the day I had, I flinched back. It was a reflex but his smile immediately vanished and he withdrew his arm. All playfulness was gone from both of us. I knew he thought I was afraid of him.

"I'm sorry." I said, trying to fix it before it ruined our entire night.

"No." He said. "I get it."

"No you don't." I said.

"Yeah I do. I know the things I've done. If I was you I'd be scared too."

My body was as tense as a loaded spring. I needed to make him understand.

"It wasn't you." I insisted, "It was Derek. Today's been hard. I hurt all over and I've had enough fists flying at my today to keep me flinching at nothing for a week."

Daryl looked at me and sighed. "Come here." He said.

I wasn't sure he believed me but he wasn't arguing and I readily followed his request. He laid me on the bed and remove all of my clothes except for my black lace panties. I expected him to take his clothes off but instead he went to the bathroom and wetted a cool cloth. He then proceeded to run the cloth all over my exposed skin, cooling my heated flesh. I sighed and murmured in pleasure as he eased all of the tension from my muscles. When he finished my back, he started on my front. I winced as he drew the cloth over a cut beneath my eye where Kara had hit me.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there today." He said.

"You saved me." I answered.

"Not soon enough." He said as he continued to clean my face. When he was done he placed the washcloth into the bowl of cool water and just looked at me. It looked like the weight of the world rested on his shoulders. I decided to help him let go the way he had just helped me. I demanded he strip as well and so he did. I took the cloth and washed him the way he washed me though I began with his front. When his back was clean and dry, I began to massage it. I worked the tension from his muscled shoulders and back. I traced the lines of his ribs and his spine, drawing contented moans from deep in his chest. I knew he loved the feel of nails on his skin. When I got tired of sitting up, I decided to add my mouth to his massage. I laid down beside him and started to nibble along his neck and shoulder. When I got tired and finally quit, he turned to his side and looked at me. He burrowed his fingers into the hair at the bottom of my neck and drew me in for a kiss. It was different this time around. Usually we fucked hard and fast and it was a hot and quick fire. I could feel his hard length pressed against me but there was none of the usual urgency. It felt less like a man dying of thirst and more like a man savoring a delicious piece of candy.

Daryl's attention turned from my mouth to the rest of my body. He sucked and nibbled gently on my skin, teasing me until I was arching into his mouth and hands. Rough fingers teased my slit, promising much more. He jerked a little when my hand found his staff and started lightly stroking it but he didn't quit his ministrations.

"Please," I whispered looking into his eyes, "I want you inside of me."

He stripped me of my panties and climbed between my legs. He grabbed his dick and ran it up and down my slit, moistening the tip. He kissed me as he gently began pushing in. He went so slow that I thought I would lose my mind but no amount of begging could make him go faster. It was his subtle way of reminding me who was in control. When he was finally fully sheathed inside of me, I thought I would pass out. I could feel my muscles flexing and releasing, trying to draw him deeper and I tried grinding my hips up into him but the friction wasn't enough.

"Please!" I begged once more.

"Look at me." He said gruffly. I looked into his blue eyes as he began to move. Every time my eyes closed in pleasure, he stopped until I was looking at him again. This went on for ten minutes, his dick driving me crazy and his presence surrounding me. Suddenly he stopped moving and adjusted himself so he was more upright and I had more room. I looked at him questioningly.

"I want you to touch yourself." He said.

"What?" I replied.

He took my hand and guided it to my hard clit. "I want you to make yourself cum on my dick." He said.

I was a little flustered. I had never pleasured myself in front of anyone before. "But I don't... I've never..."

He pushed into me a little to redirect my attention. "Do it." He commanded.

I hesitated but then brought a finger to my mouth. I wetted it and brought it down to my love button. I stroked myself as he watched. Every once in a while I could feel him pulse in me. Soon, I was losing all semblance of self-consciousness and my hips began to undulate, looking for assistance from his hard length buried inside of me. My pace quickened and my eyes closed as I remembered the way he fucked me the first time.

"Look at me." He demanded yet again. It was so hard but I opened my eyes. I could feel my face flushing as a sweet ache started building deep inside me. My muscles tensed and my breath came in irregular gasps. Just as I was about to cum, he started to pump fast and hard into me. The mix of my hand and his cock drove me over the edge. My body arched upward as my eyes rolled back and my pussy contracted. Every muscle in my body strained, releasing the powerful pleasure that he had built inside of me. Just as I began to come down, I felt him thrust hard into me and release. By the time we were both finished we were panting with the intensity of it.

"I want a baby." He said.

I looked at him for a really long moment. "You what?" I asked.

"I'm getting older." He answered, "I want a family."

"Here? In this place?" I asked incredulously. He pulled out and sat up.

"Maybe not here, but if I get you pregnant we'll leave or I'll take over. I want a kid."

"Daryl, I couldn't live with myself if I brought a child into this place. These people are bad. They are ugly and sick and disturbed. I'm leaving here if I get pregnant; with or without you."

"I'll do whatever it takes." He replied.

"We need to find Rick." I told him, "We need to find our people."

"I guess we gotta bust outta here." He said. "I'll start makin' plans."

He laid back down next to me and I cuddled against his chest. I thought long and hard about what he said. I watched him as he slept that night, the full moon sending silver light across his skin. He looked so peaceful and content and I felt the stirrings of love deep in my heart. I decided then and there that I would bear this man's children.

"You'll make a great father." I whispered as I snuggled closer. We just had to get out of there.