The Walking Dead: Primal Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught up in their passions, the Greene Girls, either out of fear or ecstacy, ignored their changing surroundings, humping with unrestrained adrenaline. High on berries and each other, the sisters' were delirious.

Moving faster and faster, Maggie drove the knob deep into her baby-sister, the once virgin-tight farm-girl now stretched and sore, her pussy soaking the broken component.

Bent over double, Beth writhed, screaming and cursing with each thrust:

"Awwww Yuh, Yeah! Fuck me Maggie, FuUCK! awwWWHHH! YESSS!"

Gasping at the blonde's newfound foul language, the brunette fell against her sister, pressing the girl down hard onto the gear-shift.

"UnngghhhHHHH MAGGG-EEEEE!!"

The sharp cry cut through the brunette's foggy mind. Jerking backward, her deep green eyes widened as Maggie finally recognized what was happening, the trunk of a tree rushing towards them:

Crashing to a screeching halt the car crumpled, throwing both women into darkness. Bonnet buckling, glass shattered as the young blonde was slammed into the shift one last time.

...

Wandering tentatively through the rundown house for what felt like the millionth time, Maggie squinted in the darkness, stepping over squalid wreckage. Reaching the open front window, the brunette moved close to the filthy glass, attempting in vein to see out.

Seeing her decrepit reflection, the brunette mussed her dirty hair, running her tongue over dry lips. Maggie winced, feeling the fresh cut on her plump flesh; the crash had left its marks.

The girls had gotten lucky. More than lucky: Their escape had been miraculous. Somehow surviving the crash, Beth and Maggie had crawled away, the distance created by their impromptu journey giving them a decent head start.

Maggie swallowed. Feeling a twinge in her belly, she remembered she had essentially ingested poison just a few hours ago. Rubbing her sore abdomen she stared out into the darkness. There was no evidence of the herd, but she knew it was out there; the Greene girls had been exhausted, running on left-over adrenaline as they reached the abandoned housing estate.

She'd thought they were going to die Maggie rationalized forlornly. She'd thought they were going to die and she'd fucked her sister. Again. And then they didn't die... Maggie scowled:

The world outside the decrepit home was desolate, dead: The only life for miles was in this lonely place. She had needed Beth, and the blonde had needed her. And yet... Maggie only saw her guilty looking reflection in the broken glass. She knew they couldn't leave, they simply didn't have the ammo. No, they were stuck together in this abandoned place:

"Maggie?"

Looking up, the brunette spotted her sister watching from the upstairs balcony. Coming down the stairs into the light, Maggie saw the younger Greene had wrapped herself in a woolen shawl. The cloth was tattered and short, allowing the brunette to see her sister's long legs.

"Come to bed."

The brunette shook her head, turning back toward the window:

"Someone aught to keep a look out."

"Maggie."

Hearing the concern in her sister's tone, the brunette turned slowly, the older girl making eye-contact once more:

"You're clothes are soakin' and you've been carrying me all day. You have to rest." Beth stated, her voice becoming needy:

"Please?"

Maggie knew she would do as the younger girl wanted. Whatever their relationship was now, there was no way the brunette was going to disobey and both Greene's knew it.

Stumbling through the wreckage strewn across the hallway, Maggie retreated from the window, struggling to see in the darkness.

Climbing the stairs, the brunette felt her tiredness overwhelm her and gladly accepted Beth's hand as she reached the landing.

Allowing the blonde to take the lead, Maggie followed her upward, watching the girl limp a little as she ascended:

"Hows yuh leg?" the brunette asked awkwardly.

"Better. Yuh know... Since you stretched it out in the car."

Maggie scowled. Reaching the landing they crossed into a ruined bedroom:

Seeing the dilapidated bed, Maggie felt the fight drain out of her; she was sooo tired.

Taking Maggie's hand, the shorter girl led her over to the small haven:

"But, but I need to stay alert..." Maggie explained, even as her sibling sat her down on the springy mattress.

"Then I'll find a way to keep you awake..." Beth grinned, a naughty smile gracing her lips.

Feeling the comfort of the old bed, Maggie couldn't help but sink into the worn padding, laying back with her legs hanging over the side:

"I guess I could use the rest..." Closing her eyes, the brunette took a breath, realizing something hard was now digging into her butt.

Reaching back, the farm-girl tugged the gear lever she had so keenly used on her sister from beneath herself. Rolling over the knob in her hands, the brunette felt her guilt boil over:

"Beth-" Maggie began, unsure how to talk to the girl she'd been with so callously.

"- you took my virginity Maggie." Beth stated plainly as she knelt beside the inclined brunette on the ruined mattress.

"I-I know," the brunette stated dumbly unsure how to reply. "I'm so-"

"-Don't be, I'm not," the younger Greene stated firmly; "but I'm thinkin' you should strip."

Maggie's eyes widened incredulously:

"What?!"

The blonde shrugged:

"Yaw soakin' and those clothes are filthy. So unless ya want hypo-thermia, or infected cuts..."

"I-I, I just don't think that's a good-ahhh!"

Maggie flinched as the blonde gripped her sodden clothing, attempting to pull it upward. Touching her cold, sore ribs, the older Greene winced in pain:

"Sorry..."

Beth apologized, realizing she had hurt her older sister. Leaning over the brunette hip, she unsheathed Maggie's knife from its holster.

"Wha?" Maggie began, leaning on her elbows.

"Its ruined anyway," Beth said firmly, tearing at the ragged tanktop with the knife.

Maggie nodded slowly, finally going limp: Beth had already proven her body was hers to use.

"I know yuh feel guilty." Beth murmured, cutting away carefully.

"Who wouldn't?" Maggie said quietly: "I crossed a line no sister should-"

"-Mags," Beth interrupted, catching the brunette's worried eyes: "I wanted it."

"I know, I jus' feel... dirty."

Looking up, the brunette stared into her baby sister's bright blue eyes, becoming lost in her comforting gaze.

"Well, I guess yuh are!" the blonde joked, tugging away the tattered garment:

"And yaw covered in cuts and bruises!" Beth exclaimed, examining the brunette's grazed abdomen.

Hastily removing her make-shift poncho, Maggie could only gape at her sister's lithe, naked form was unveiled. Pale, perfect curves glistened, illuminated by the dim glow of the moon through the shattered ceiling.

"Beth..." Maggie croaked, trying to keep her voice low and calm as she stared at her sister's beautiful body.

Bending over her, Beth mopped at her sisters abdomen, her pert breasts hanging tantalizingly before the anxious brunette. Maggie gulped as they swayed with the girl's movement:

"My clothes are dryin' over there," Beth stated carelessly, distracted by her sister's injuries. Maggie shrunk backward, trying to tear her eyes away.

Shaking her head, Maggie allowed the blonde to clean the bruise on her ribs, subconsciously enjoying the girl's rapturous attention: Even as a kid Beth had always liked to play nurse.

Reaching for her crotch, Maggie shifted uncomfortable, gripping the girl's wrist; this wasn't play time.

"I can see you're bleeding sis," Beth stated calmly, pointing to the tear in the other girl's jeans, high on the inside of her thigh. Maggie grimaced, relinquishing her body once more:

Tugging open her heavy belt, Beth eased the tight jeans over Maggie's wide hips, crumpling them over her knees. Leaning in close to inspect her, the brunette felt warm breath on her panties. Quivering, Maggie swallowed her rising heart.

"This is pretty deep, could need some stitchin'" Beth suggested.

"Okay then," Maggie responded, already resigned.

For several minutes the girl worked in silence between Maggie's legs, the brunette attempting to ignore the symbolism. When she was done, the blonde smiled softly down at her exhausted sibling, admiring the woman laid out before her.

Joining her, Beth lay down atop her reluctant patient, the gentle blonde straddling the brunette. As if in a trance, she began to gently kiss down the nape of her sister's neck, Beth making short work of her quivering sibling, licking and kissing her collarbone before descending onto her chest.

Conflicted, Maggie flexed her full frame against the ruined mattress, her hip sliding against the girl's bare pussy. The farm girl cursed herself; this was a fantasy, a delusion she'd helped create to keep her sister going. Maggie's fingers curled into the worn sheets, and the brunette sighed desperately. Could she play along with this little fantasy... for Beth??

Wrapping herself around the brunette's sore belly, Maggie felt golden hair brush against her bra, the girl descending incessantly.

Kissing the curve of each breast, Maggie's breath hitched, the other girl skimming over her underwear and glancing her nipples, still sore from Beth's earlier attack. A pertinent reminder of how much the girl had already taken.

Pressing her lips to the older Greene's belly, Beth elicited a small groan, the girl smiling before sucking on her sister's beautiful flesh.

Stopping just above her nethers, the blonde's lips hovered over the hem of her sister's knickers:

"All better." Beth stated brightly, rising up onto her haunches and looking down at her sister expectantly.

"Ohh.." Maggie coughed, her own face reddening: secretly wanting the loving treatment to continue.

"Roll over, let me do your shoulder."

Easing herself onto her bruised elbows, Maggie lay on her stomach, a leg tangling in the dirty bedsheets.

Straddling Maggie's back, Beth pressed her lean curves against the brunette's more womanly frame, the girl laying atop her sister once more. Easing the strap of Maggie's bra off her shoulder, the blonde carefully took care of the very scratches she had inflicted.

"I-I don't want to lose you to these cravings," Maggie said sadly, even as she enjoyed the touch of the literal angel on her shoulder.

"You won't," Beth insisted, stroking the back of her sister's mane of tangled hair.

"But how can we, how can we ever be sister's again?" Maggie mumbled forlornly pressing her face into the pillow.

Stroking the older girl's shoulders Beth spoke plainly:

"We're still kin Maggie. And who care's about the rules?? Ain't you tired off the anxiety?? Of the frustration?!?"

Maggie nodded slowly into her shredded pillow.

"Then we make it right, in this bed, tonight! No more fear!"

Twisting on her elbows, Maggie felt her sister's breath on her earlobe, the girl tenderly kissing over her cheek. Closing her eyes, the brunette met the girl's lips in a smoldering kiss once more.

Hair tangling between their lips, Beth stroked the strands free before pulling away, tying back her errant locks into a neat ponytail.

Making sure the more uptight Greene was suitably relaxed, Beth grabbed her sister's belt, buckling the weapon's strap around her bare waist:

"We can't rely on religion, on rules or social cues no more. Each other's all we got, nothing but these bodies an' feelin' alive!"

"How many berries you ate??" The brunette asked jokingly, her eyes still downcast.

Beth grinned, leaning over her sister to reach her stash of berries, the last few still ripe in her palm. Rolling them between her fingers, the girl scooped them all into her mouth at once. Chewing intently, the blonde was careful not to swallow.

Taking the gear lever from the mattress beside Maggie, the young girl bit her lip, tying the shaft so it hung low from her newly acquire belt:

"We jus' animals now, an' animals can do anythin' they want!"

"I-I guess I never thought of it like that..." Maggie said slowly, feeling the blonde slip down her back, hands reaching her hips.

Sliding her palms over Maggie's waist, Beth allowed her digits to catch the hem of her sister's panties. Mesmerised, Beth pulled away the brunette's underwear, her gaze locked onto Maggie's heart-shaped behind.

"We - we jus' do everythin' together- like we always have." Beth began, pupils dilating, "I lose a cherry..."

Grabbing her fleshy globes, the girl peeled her sister's cheeks apart. Licking her lips surreptitiously, Beth studied the quivering pucker as it expanded and contracted before her. Leaning in she pressed her tongue against her sibling's backhole:

"O-Ohh my god.." Maggie gasped, leaning up as her sister's tiny pink tongue tickled her forbidden entrance.

Peeling away Beth smiled, satisfied: " You lose a cherry..."

Feeling Beth's tongue slide along the length of her crack, Maggie shuddered as it dipped into the hollow of her anus. Not slipping inside, Beth leant forward and placed a gentle kiss on the delicate flesh. Going further, she licked slowly all around the rim of the brunette's asshole.

Maggie's eyes widened. Her little sister was really going for it! Every flick of Beth's inexperienced tongue let the brunette know; they were no longer farm-girls: they were trailer trash. Twisting her head, the Georgian could just make out golden hair trailing over the mounds of her behind. Attempting to speak, Maggie could only express a guttural moan, unable to speak through this bizarre new sensation.

Unperturbed by the pressure of hot, sweaty cheeks against her face, Beth enjoyed tasting her sister, so tart and earthy. The older girl's sphincter was deliciously tight, her warm insides now embracing the blonde's tongue with each penetration. Snaking the muscle in an out of the uptight survivor caused the brunette to twitch and moan with each escape. Beth groped a tanned cheek while continuing to surreptitiously pleasure her sister, twisting her tongue to lick Maggie's insides. Enjoying the jiggle of taught flesh, the girl focused on the task at hand.

Spreading Maggie's cheeks with her palms, Beth placed her thumbs on either side of the survivor's asshole and opened it, exposing her tender, pink interior. Becoming more invasive she firmly pushed the tip of her tongue into her Maggie's backhole, the younger girl slipping head-first into the brunette's ass. Carefully, Beth lubricated her sister's warm interior with juice, making short work of the berries she had been chewing.

Feeling her sister's tongue enter her asshole, Maggie rose up on her outstretched limbs, the ex-farm-girl attempting to ignore the depravity of her situation, in spite of the wet slurping come from behind her. Soon the feeling changed from disturbing to weirdly pleasurable, the blonde apparently determined to extract an orgasm from her astonished sibling.

Maggie shuddered as the wet instrument twirled in her forbidden passage. Starting as a wet tickle, the brunette could only snort and shake as the tongue found nerves she didn't even know she had, her whole body tightening with each pulse from her sister's mouth.

Attempting to crawl away, Beth held on, apparently latched onto her raised behind. Eyes watering as soft lips sealed around her pucker, the girl's hot breath, saliva and juice rushed into her exposed rectum.

These new sensations, combined with her sister's vigorous efforts, lead to an almost unexpected orgasm. Gasping Maggie tensed, burying her face in the nearest pillow as her body was suddenly claimed. Shuddering in place, the brunette quivered as Beth licked her behind, amazed by this impossible event.

"Ohhhh Holy... crappp..." Maggie moaned, her southern tone cracking as her body vibrated with each wave of pleasure that exploded from her nethers. Lost in bliss, the brunette bowed her head, dark hair spilling over her blushing face.

Wiping her lips with the back of her hand, Beth inspected the body open and exposed before her, the brunette's asshole rimmed with sticky juices.

"beth honey, I-I can't..."

"Yuh can," Beth, muttered, squeezing a cheek as she adjust her stance:

"You just gotta go with things now..."

Taking a breath, Maggie nodded; in a strange way, Beth was right:

"Just go easy alright?" That's muh ohhhh..."

Maggie shuddered, her breath ragged she attempted to relax her stance; legs parting grudgingly.

Still on all fours, she grimaced Beth pushed her knees further apart, stretching her taut thigh muscles. Becoming tense once more, Maggie let out an indignant snort.

Beth felt her sister's twitching; like a cow on the old farm unwilling to give milk. Realising she knew a technique to quell any animal's anxiety, the girl leant down; rubbing the brunette's bare belly in an effort to comfort her.

At first becoming alert, her back arching like a cat's; eventually Maggie was lulled back into a false sense of calm, the patronising circular motion gradually soothing her sore belly.

Soon Beth felt the muscles beneath her uncoil and watched with bated breath as the brunette's cheeks parted, her butt hole finally revealed.

Knowing further warning would only worry her sister, Beth elected to try her fingers on Maggie first, to prepare her for the makeshift dildo. Sliding two delicate fingers into the brunette's tight pucker, she rubbed her back, watching intently.

Maggie choked in shock, gritting her teeth, green eyes wide and amazed. Beth cooed in her ear sweetly even as she twisted her fingers around in her shocked back passage:

"That-that don't feel right..." Maggie gasped.

"I know baby, just go with it." Beth responded, gently stroking her sister's hair even as she violated her rectum.

Maggie cringed: "Ooohhh... but it hurts!"

"Everythin' in this world hurts, why shouldn't sex?" Beth persisted, her tone becoming icy as she slipped another digit between Maggie's cheeks.

"Mmmm!"

"We jus' gotta loosen you up..."

Amazed by the tightness of the larger girl's ass, Beth attempted to flex her fingers in vein. The blonde shook her head; even in this compromising position Maggie was coiled, ready to strike. The softer girl knew she had to go deeper if she were going to break Maggie in, and so she began, wiggling, scissoring and pistoning her forefingers.

This stirring shocked Maggie and she gasped, mouth-hanging open, as adrenaline and hormones began to erode at her rational mind. The brunette whined, squeezing her eyes shut as she struggled with the weird sensations that racked through her core. How could she be gaining any pleasure from this situation??

Sensing Maggie's misgivings Beth showed no mercy; squeezing a fourth finger into her sister and watching from behind as the gasped upon re-entry; legs shaking as her body spasmed in aftershock. Meanwhile her sibling's velvety sphincter pulsed, massaging firm digits as the Maggie's bowels attempted to force her out.

Maggie moaned, perspiration forming on her brow as she delt with her confusing physical response; nerve endings she wasn't even aware of suddenly flaring maddeningly, her vision blurring. In spite of being immobile, and still on all fours, the survivor was aware she was close to complete emotional exhaustion. Lowering her head to the pillow she let her dank hair fall over her face; masking her intense discomfort and humiliation.

Finally Beth leant back, satisfied she pulled her hand free with a squelch, noting her fingers were now covered in bluish-red juice. Maggie, caught off balance, gasping and wobbling on shaky limbs, grabbing onto the headboard to stay up.

Head spinning, Maggie swept dark locks from her eyes. Her whole system was in free-fall; confusing urges causing her nipples to harden automatically whilst her nethers ached for some strange relief. It felt wrong, like she'd been turned inside out. Maintaining any composure was now an almost impossible task, struggling not to reach back and sooth her sore anus, only for her own sister to gently massage the hole she'd spent minutes violating!