The Walking Dead: Primal Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie twisted, her whole body visibly sagging as she sore the girl tighten her straps. Gulping in undisguised fear, she watched, eyes wide and unblinking as Beth secured a the makeshift strap-on around her waist.

"Why???" Maggie wept, as Beth tightened the dildo's straps around her thighs, teasing the now far more submissive brunette's with the plastic phallus as she worked. Moving forward once more, the girl used her right hand to coax the large member between Maggie's cheeks, whilst the left slipped along her sweaty back.

"Cos we ain't farm-gurl's no more! Yuh need to accept that.." Beth said sorrowfully, running her palm along the girl's sweaty. "I... I dunno if I can do that..." Maggie responded anxiously, green eyes fixed on the makeshift cock hanging between the two girls. Beth stroked Maggie's rump, gathering round flesh in her pale hands before continuing slowly:

"I want yuh to survive Maggie. But you gotta be ready. Right now!"

Maggie bit her lip, still trying to hold it together even as the gear-lever slid between her firm cheeks. Beth nodded, sweeping back her hair as she spoke:

"We ain't got tuh be proper no more, you get that??" Now we're just animals. see?? We don't purge the sin Mags, we purge the virtue!!"

As Beth talked she tugged apart tensed cheeks, her thumb roughly massaging her sister's taught rosebud.

Maggie's head dropped and her shoulders sagged; squeezing her eyes shut as her sphincter was pulled open once more. A tear ran down her cheek.

" So, we're no better than trailer trash?" she mumbled through gritted teeth.

Beth frowned, shaking her head, mystified by her sister's inability to give in, before pressing forward slowly but firmly, mesmerized as the brunette's tight puckered opening spread around the head of her dildo, stretching her asshole to breaking point. Leaning over Maggie, the girl whispered in her ear:

"Sorry... but we ain't even that."

Shuffling forward the smaller girl lined up her rudimentary dildo, closing an eye as she lined up the bulbous head of the broken gear-lever.

Feeling the hard plastic meet her anus, Maggie gasped, the rod pressing against her with clear intention. Shifting in place, Maggie grabbed the worm out headboard, her legs turning to jelly as she was roughly invaded.

Maggie shrieked, tearing at the bedding, spitting wildly as she was slowly and inevitably invaded from behind; cold plastic punching into her soft insides. The brunette moaned out as searing pain shot through her tight abdomen, her asshole giving in, the unyielding pressure of her sister's rigid pole crushing against her backdoor until it was forced open, letting the shaft slide inside. Maggie sobbed as the dildo burned her exit, slowly sliding through her sphincter. Biting a knuckle she clung onto the headboard, feeling faint.

As Beth saw it was painful the girl lost her resolve, her concern overriding everything.

Holding the makeshift dildo inside her sister, Beth panicked unsure how to continue, lost once more: "Maggie??"

Then she felt her sister's fingers find her hand, the brunette squeezing her digits determinedly. The survivor spoke up:

"Keep Goin'." The brunette growled, her voice ragged but surprisingly strong:

"Yuh right... no more airs and graces. We gotta purge everythin'."

Beth nodded, running her hands around Maggie's hips. And so, pressing forward, she wriggled, twisted and shunted the cock deep into her sister. The brunette hollered and cried, rattling the bed as she was speared. Her earlier reticence gone, Beth just rolled her hips, her sister's lubricated back passage stretching open to receive its judgement. Soon soft thighs slapped against taught buttocks. The brunette let out a guttural groan as Beth got up to the hilt of her dildo, jerking forward as the plastic member buried itself deep in her bowels.

Aghast, Maggie felt the last of her social anxiety leave her as she was taken from the inside out. Religion? Society?? Decency??? The huge plastic shaft stretched and twisted her pre-conceptions. Past the point of being full, Maggie felt the overwhelming urge to take a shit. And yet, for the first time in the woman's adult life, she just didn't give a crap.

That was when Beth tightened her grip on Maggie's thighs and began to slowly pull her strap on from the survivor's butt. The inclined woman cried out as she felt herself empty; her sister's dildo slowly slipping from her, the freedom of this sudden release indescribable, her gut churning.

The brunette groaned as Beth came to a stop, only halfway out:

At this point the blonde rallied, using all her might to push her strap on back inside her sister's ass. Maggie yelped, tears running down her dirty face. Beth continued, using her smaller frame to begin a steady rhythm; her dildo moving back and forth through the survivor's entrance as she intentionally stretched her out. 


Maggie, her faculties gone, every facet of her uptight former-self gave way; a combination of pain, pleasure and exhaustion overwhelming her focus. There were no more distractions, no more rules. For the first time since she lost her own virginity Maggie screamed with intense physical emotion as she gave in to the onslaught on her tortured body, spitting and growling.

It felt good, soooo GOOD! Maggie couldn't believe what was happening to her, and afraid of what this meant to her one precious psyche.

Beth gasped, the harsh grind of the lever against her nethers stimulating the horny blonde. Maggie was gone, her sister was gone. The animal was all that remained. And for now, the younger girl was in total control.

Unfortunately for Maggie, Beth lost herself in that moment too, and instead of backing off as she should have the girl began hump her ass like a wild animal, taking deeper strokes into the brunette's tight rosebud; beginning to unintentionally wreck the poor ex-farmgirl's opening:

Going way over the edge of delirium, the blonde's brow creased and her eyes narrowed as she exerted all of her strength into pumping the spirit out of her charge; Jackhammering the dildo into the animal's rear like her life depended on it.

The pleasurable pounding turned both survivors' brains to mush; losing themselves in the moment. For several minutes Maggie forgot all the degradation, enjoying the pain and pleasure that overwhelmed her nerves endings.

Beth gasped as the brunette threw herself back at her, the girl clinging on as Maggie used her own body to thrust onto the vicious spear. Doubling the force of her penetrations, the bewildered blonde watched as her wild sister became rabid.

The dildo hammering against her nethers, Beth almost wet herself, loving the feeling of her thighs smacking hard against Maggie's once tight butt cheeks, the sound resounding around the ruined room. However, neither could compare with the mental stimulation she got from brutally butt fucking her older sister. Beth wouldn't be able to stop herself from coming for long, not that she even wanted to. All she was now capable of doing now was rationalizing her

cruelty, holding on for dear life as she yelled fiercely:

"Our values?? Our necessities??! They mean nothin' now!" Beth gasped, her pupils dilated as the hallucinogens raged through her system:

"Only the primal remains!! To me you are nothin' but a physical neeeeddd!!"

Brushing tears from her eyes, the brunette grunted as her belly dilated, her body struggling with the repeating impact on her already sore insides:

Aaaaahhhh!! Yessss... Beth!! -Oh!! Unnnggghhh that hurts-mmmph!! Oh Bethhh!!"

Ignoring her, Beth began to work against the full force of Maggie's toned body to piston against the brunette's flailing hips. This in turn savagely slammed Maggie's rear; using the survivor's own strength to wreck her own behind. The lost girl frantically thrust backwards against the dildo, impaling her ass hole again and again upon the large phallus, moving simply out of instinct.

Dazed, the brunette groaned deeply as she felt something in her bowels give; belly rumbling as her abdomen twisted and stretched just to allow the plastic phallus further depth. Maggie gasped, eyes rolling, hugging her belly as it gave out. Pent up gas burst from between her spent cheeks, loud and rippling; making room for the huge dildo that squeezed and wrenched at her guts.

Beth barely noticed as her abdomen was spattered with bluish red juice, her crystal blue eyes rolling back as the stimulator ground into her clit:

Yes! YES! I-I'm alive. I'M ALIVE!!

The feral girls spat and howled, bodily fluid mingling on their supple, underfed frames.

The brunette gulped down fresh air as her first anally induced orgasm shook her whole body, her whole mentality to its very core. Before she could even comprehend what had happened the survivor experienced her second orgasm, spasming in place and then a third in quick succession; her sibling butt fucking her to multiple climaxes.

Between their legs, red liquid rolled down Maggie's leg, dripping along her thigh.

Beth shuddered, exhaustion over taking her as she climaxed over and over, squirting against the rampaging brunette. Feeling her makeshift harness suddenly break, the girl lost her balance, falling forward onto her sister.

Strength lost, Maggie's arms gave way and she collapsed face-first onto the ruined mattress, mewling like a wounded animal.

For several moments they lay entangled, both gasping for breath. Resting atop of the broken brunette, Beth left her dildo buried in her sister's ruined ass.

"Beth?" Maggie croaked quietly, unable to to move under her unconscious sister.

"Ungh?..."

"Beth??" The survivor whispered.

The blonde had passed out. Dead to the world... but Maggie would never forget what she learnt that night with her sister:

There are no rules in the new world. Desire is simple, feelings are primal and your body is forfeit.

They truly were the walking dead.