The Walks Ch. 03

Story Info
Madeleine goes further.
3.2k words
3.33
11.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning home from work for the third time since this latest odyssey had started, found me nervous with anticipation. What had been the itinerary today? The house was unlit when I arrived, after a particularly gruelling day of meetings bloody meetings. Alice's car was present but not Madeleine's. Madeleine's couple of days were already 50% over estimate. Part of me would be only too pleased to see the alchemist depart. Yet, and yet, there was no denying our sorceress had brought untold excitement into our lives. I recognised I was turning into something of a voyeur, living vicariously on Alice's adventures. But they were exciting so what's not to like about that?

Car locked, key found, door opened and entrance made, I was engulfed by noise and light: party time! Surprise, surprise the gangs all here. I looked round and could see Mel, Kathy and of course Madeleine. There was subdued lighting, bottles, glasses and lots of eats. But no Alice. And again of course it was Madeleine who spoke first

"Alice will be ready in a minute. You know Mel and Kathy (We all "Hi"ed each other) and Sue is upstairs with Alice."

"Sue?"

"A very, very good friend of us all. She too is studying: a bit of a swot but life and soul."

"Well that's alright then."

"Now, now Les, this is a party, so let's party."

Kathy pushed a glass of what suspiciously looked like my best Burgundy, into my hand and promptly dropped an ice cube in it. Whilst I stared aghast at such sacrilege Mel handed me a plate with a lot of shop bought nibbles on it. Both hands occupied I was now trapped. Rap started rapping on the sounds and I headed for a seat. Whilst still stooped about to descend, Kathy decided to renew our bestest friends status and hooked her arm in mine, hauling me upright.

"Les, so good to see you again."

"Yes, parting is such sweet sorrow." "Gosh, the bard and so appropriate. Well what have you been up to?"

"In a word, work. Busy, busy but it keeps the wolf.."

"From the door? Come on Les have how have things been going since we last met?"

"After the summer you mean? Well we have been working solidly until the arrival of Madeleine."

"I know that. I'm thinking of what happened when you two got home from the summer; from the adventures; from the excitement."

"Well, I guess we calmed."

"What! I don't believe that. Surely you..."

"Yes, well, of course but, well, I mean."

"Lost for words, I love it. Anyway tonight we start again, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"She means another adventure, Les. Where would you two be without my organising skills?" Madeleine smiled sweetly. But I knew the smile was supposed to and indeed I had detected more than sweetness. Again I was faced with a choice. Ride the horse 'till it stopped running or get off now. I sat tight.

"Are you ready?" Madeleine called up the stairs.

"We're ready" a stranger's voice replied. This was followed by the movement of two down the stairs. Kathy did the entrance:

"Ta da!"

Sue appeared in the dress down Friday garb of jeans and denim. She was over weight and crew cut but with a dazzling smile which accompanied her "Hi Les, I'm Sue."

"Hi Sue, I'm Les."

"And here's Alice..."

Alice came down the stairs with a repetition of one of Madeleine's earlier adventures; paint. The design was of an open zip: one part was affixed to her left nipple and the other to her right. They joined together low on her abdomen where the done up zip flowed down between her legs. Alice's face was made up glamorously, with nails scarlet, hooped ear rings and a small but effective clutch of feathers forming a fascinator on her head. Once again the gold mules made an appearance. All the rest was a light tan skin. She looked exquisite. The silent growl started in my throat. We had been in this scenario before; we had wandered around Whitby and coaches with Alice so attired (though one would have to say there was more paint then).

"So, Madeleine, what's the idea this time? Have we not done this before?"

"In a way, yes and yet, in another no. You see then we were just wandering around. Now there is a firm venue; there is a clientele; there is a purpose."

"And that is?..."

"You keep asking me these questions Les. Let's ask Dee; let's see what she has to say. Dee?"

"Please, you tell."

"No, not this time sweet: you tell your husband where you are going and more importantly, why. I tell you what, come on girls up, let Alice and Les sit on the sofa (it is there's after all) so that they can discuss this together. We will leave you both here; we'll go and make a drink. Ok?"

We both nodded and sat together. As Alice walked past me to sit down I noted that the "zip" reappeared round the back, travelling up the cleft and ending, where it ended. The rest of Alice was completely unadorned except for the makeup and nail varnish. Alice sat carefully and turned to me. But I spoke first.

"Are you happy with this? Is this what you want?"

"Happy isn't a word I would use. Content is closer. It's more a case of, well that's to say I feel it, no I was right first time, it's more a case of excitement. I wouldn't, couldn't, even shouldn't do this off of my own bat. You know me; I'm the last to be immodest. You know, you started it with that silly dare in the woods. Now since Madeleine got involved I feel freer; I don't feel shy because it's not me doing this, it's her. That's what makes it so exciting; I don't have control, d'you see?"

"I understand that but are you ok with the risk? We aren't in Yorkshire any more we are now back home. There are friends, family, neighbours, work colleagues; we have a lot to lose. You are the one out on a limb. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, I'm ok. Madeleine has promised to keep me safe and I trust her."

"We are old enough to be her parents, how can you be sure?"

"Because she has promised and I trust her, don't you?"

"If you do, then so do I. I shall hold your coat, and I love you."

"Me too, lovely man, me too." And with that she leaned forward and ever so gently and lovingly, kissed me. I also was now content.

"Can we come in?" Kathy's impish face peered round the kitchen door. "We have drinks and biccies."

"Yes come on in everyone" I replied. They trooped in laden with hot drinks for everyone. After settling themselves down around the room they all spoke at once.

Sue was the loudest "What do you think, Les?"

"I'm stunned at the accuracy of the zip and shocked by the shortage of costume. I'm proud that Alice is so bold and also so beautiful. I'm a little frightened and very concerned where all this is leading, which is where exactly?"

"We're going to a party," Madeleine interjected, "private and very exciting."

"Where and when do we go?"

"Umm this is a different series of adventures Les, you see, it will be us, only. It's not to exclude you. It's just that this will only work all girls together. Anyway, someone has to keep the old home fires..." Her eyes twinkled to signal the wit.

"And are you still ok with this?" I asked Alice. She nodded her assent. Ok we would see how all this panned out. "Ok."

"Good. Come on girls!" Madeleine shepherded her flock out of the door. Thank God for darker evenings. Alice went as she had appeared to me, but was surrounded by the sisterhood. The car disappeared and I returned indoors to wait.

I ventured upstairs to change and found a disc on the bed. The note (in Madeleine's hand) told me it was for me and was a record of the adventures thus far. It ended with "Enjoy". This was more of the "Join the plot" stuff. I could ignore this; I could be pious and read a book, I could! Then again I could pour myself a decent brandy, snuggle on the settee and listen to or watch this in hifi or HD. Dilemma. It lasted for some 10 seconds. A quick change into something comfy, a tumble walk down the stairs, said drink poured, technology mastered (HD) and a gentle sigh as I settled down to watch the audit trail. Spielberg it wasn't but engrossing it was. The photographic studio and the adventure therein were covered in some 30 shots. The film was some 70 shots and concentrated on Alice and the various shades of red she maintained: stunning. It was clear that the focus was clearly on Alice's naked bits. It was a good lens for the detail was intimate. The camera had effectively ignored the copulating on the bed for a lengthy exposure of Alice. In its way the sound was entertaining. All one could see was Alice yet there was a constant duet of passion off stage left. I needed the brandy.

And that's how they found me on their noisy return. It was 2 a.m. The last picture (of Alice walking naked from the room) greeted their arrival. Alice was in the coat and heels and was laughing with the other three. Evidently whatever they had done was a success. After having seen the pictures I was ready to hear another exciting adventure.

"How'd it go?"

"I think I can speak for all of us when I say Brilliantly!"

"Do tell."

"Me? Or would you prefer your beautiful wife?"

"You Madeleine."

"OK. Are we all sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin. The party we told you about was in Lincoln. My cousin (Titian, I know but his mother was into art), lives there in a flat on Drury Lane. It's quite close to the Cathedral, but most importantly it has off street parking. Parking round there is a pig. The house looks really drab from the outside but Titian with the help of Mama's pennies has turned it into a sumptuous pad. It's on 3 levels and the party was spread over them all. We had told Titian of Alice's garb before we arrived and the devil that he is had opened all the curtains. Well I mean! Anyway Titian felt the party would go best with a waitress..."

The other girls and Alice giggled. Madeleine shushed them. "Quiet you three or else this story will never finish. Where was I?"

"Waitress."

"Thank you Les. Indeed waitress, he wanted a waitress. So Alice was it. We were dressed very casually but most of Titian's other guests were done to the nines, I mean smart! Titian took Alice's coat and then took her off to the kitchen which is on the ground floor. There were whoops of surprise and whistles of delight wherever they went. Titian returned and we went to the top floor where one of the university lecturers was giving us all the benefit of his opinions on all things known; and she appeared, didn't you Alice?"

"Yes, I was carrying a tray of drinks and silly Titian had put a maid's beribboned cap on my head. He tried to press it down and ruin my hair; idiot. So I told him. Sue spent ages getting it just right for that silly man to nearly ruin it"

That was more words than I had ever heard Alice speak in front of this adventurous crew.

"Yes he did Alice, and we told him too didn't we?" Madeleine added in a theatrically sympathetic voice. "Anyway, Titian then moved Alice around the room with his hand in the small of Alice's back: it was naughtily just above her cleft. And everyone took a long time deciding which drink to have. A couple of women touched you, didn't they Alice?"

"Yes but ..."

"But nothing, they touched her. The older one stroked your breasts and the younger touched you down below, didn't they everyone?" "Yes" returned an enthusiastic chorus from the other two. Madeleine continued

"You see Les, Alice tried to squirm away but Titian was having none of it. That hand of his kept her in position and Lucy (for it was she, the younger one) enjoyed the access. I could see Alice's back go crimson and she mewed. It was all so entertaining. If you'd have been there Les you would have loved it."

"Would I, how do you make that out? From what you're telling me Alice, stark naked but for a layer of paint is man handled and sexually assaulted in some dive in Lincoln. What's to like?"

"Well, well haven't we changed gear? Who was it who suggested she walk with her shirt off In Dalby? Who joined in all the adventures including another `paint' episode, after Dalby? Who seemed happy with the arrangements for tonight? Well?"

Now that was it, wasn't it? They had returned to the roost; all the little ideas; the plans; the fantasises; the plots even: they had certainly returned and Madeleine had identified them. She had spoken the bits I had kept deep and now they were all fluttering in the roosting tree above me. Where to hide now? All the faces including Alice's were looking at me, as I stood in the foot lights, expectant. There had to be a denial here, a way of putting that madam in her place, but what was it?

"Well?" She was evidently not going to let me loose that easily.

"Me" that'll fox her, a straight mea culpa "I did."

"So what's changed? Please tell us all how the passing of a couple of hours have rearranged your thoughts on this. This being, in her own words, Alice's most exciting adventures; please tell us."

"I don't want Alice to be assaulted or do anything that is against her will or anything that she will feel guilty or ashamed of. Somehow summer's games seem more innocent than this event amongst a group who are all in the know. At Ziggy's it was as Kathy said `all artifice' whilst Lincoln seems raw and dangerous. And I don't want that, I want Alice safe. I..."

"There's a lot of I, I, I, here. What you don't seem to realise is that Alice is the decision maker here, Alice! We went through all this after the film; let's not go through it again, eh? Alice was safe, weren't you?" Alice nodded with a smile. "And she had a wonderful adventure that to be honest I haven't told you all about yet. But we'll leave that for tomorrow. So?"

"I'm more content than I was but still harbouring doubts. We've got a good li..."

"But staid?"

"To someone of your years maybe, but until now it has been fine for us..."

"Until now; interesting because of course our fair Alice is enjoying this and I do believe so are you in your vicarious and voyeuristic way. So where do we go from here: do we stop or do we continue?"

Through this Alice stood there in her paint costume clenching her hands. To my mind Alice was not happy with the o'er charged atmosphere; of us fighting and I suppose to some extent me presenting as being unhappy with the games. Alice had gone through all the adventure (all I needed to do was stare) and had shown herself to be strong enough to carry it through. The answer came quickly and with little thought. Rather it was just an emotion put into words.

"We continue. Let the games begin!"

Alice smiled and blew me a kiss, Madeleine punched the air and the coterie whistled, whooped and generally showed strong appreciation for my feeble damascene conversion. Madeleine announced she would continue with the story. Alice smilingly went red and the sisterhood enthused with more noise.

"Between them Lucy and Titian had Alice nicely trapped. Lucy's mom continued with the caressing of Alice's breasts whilst daughter Lucy set to work with a will on her appointed task. Alice started to make louder noises which as luck would have it, coincided with a longish pause in the music. Everyone and I mean everyone turned to see who was making the noise, saw, and crowded round. I couldn't see a thing. There were close to 15 people crowded round the spectacle all giving living commentaries on the scene. The only sounds were those coming from Alice. And then Alice climaxed loudly and at length. We all cheered and clapped. It was a lovely, sexy performance and as the crowd parted I could see this crimson lady slumped in the arms of mom and daughter with Titian standing guard. Wonderful."

"You had to be there to appreciate it, Les" the sirens agreed. Alice was again red but smiling. Madeleine was standing next to her and I could see, was stroking her back. Both were looking at me.

"You see Les your beautiful wife is experiencing sexual adventure like nothing before. It is thrilling isn't it Alice?"

"It is and I love it!" I was shocked that Alice was being so outspoken. My fears were as nought now. Alice loved this and so it would continue.

"Ok I'm sold. As that's what you all enjoy, who am I to argue. What's the next adventure?"

"Not so fast young man, we haven't finished our Lincoln escapade. Shall I continue?"

"Ok I'm all ears."

"Well the crowd dispersed and Alice was gently returned to upright. There was a loud ring of applause. Everyone was pleased; you could see it in their faces. Titian, again with his hand on her back guided Alice around the whole place introducing her to everyone. They are such a touchy feely crowd and by the time the tour was complete, the costume was in the state you can see now. But our girl was glowing. So there you are. We decanted ourselves into the car and returned poste haste. Thoughts?"

"Ermm, it sounds as though it was exciting and it sounds also as though Alice was compensated even if so publicly."

"Oh she was, wasn't she ladies?" The sisterhood chorused agreement but Alice just smiled and to my surprise blew me a kiss. Life was still on message. So again Alice's pleasure was sincere and my concerns if not exactly groundless at least much reduced. What next? Whilst musing this change in my concerns the sisterhood with Madeleine, surrounded Alice and appeared to be all kissing and hugging her at the same time. As they pulled away Alice laughed and much to my surprise, shimmied so that her breasts danced from side to side. Now it was my turn to laugh with pleasure.

"Let's away to bed everyone," Madeleine said. "Les we have a bit of a problem with space with all of us here. Would you mind terribly to sleep down here on the settee?" Alice wore a please look on her face.

"No, I don't mind."

"Les, I'll get the duvet and pillows."

"Thanks Alice."

"Well that's that settled then. I'll lead the way." And with that Madeleine led the throng up the stairs. Alice returned immediately clutching the bed clothes. She kissed and bade me a good night's sleep. Certainly, I would have enough to think about. We made up the makeshift bed on the settee and after another kiss Alice went upstairs.