The Walks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was lots of interchange between the four about how exciting it had been and each kept praising Alice. Madeleine sought Alice's opinion of the morning's adventure and in barely audible tones she said

"I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. I just felt completely naked all the time. When people cuddled close to have their pictures taken I wanted to scream but I kept remembering what Madeleine had told me. In a silly way it's also exciting. I can't believe I'm doing this. I curse Les for first coming up with the idea; and myself for agreeing. But Madeleine's taken that to a whole new place; frightening yet exciting, humiliating yet, to use Madeleine's word, empowering. I'm just so mixed up."

I found that fascinating. This whole thing was far more complicated than I realised. Madeleine responded

"Alice, you really must accept how proud we are of you. I don't think anyone else in this place could do what you do and with such sexiness exuding from you. I think that is just marvellous. Don't we agree?"

And with that we all applauded. The rest of the clientele looked across. Kathy spoke up

"Take a bow Alice."

Madeleine, Claire and Jo all agreed and started to chant

"Take a bow, take a bow."

Alice coloured especially when the rest of the clientele joined in. Madeleine leaned across, placing her hand on Alice's arm and whispering something in her ear. Alice looked at Madeleine and then raised herself to a standing position. I realised immediately what would happen now. Alice was facing so that her back was to the rest of the restaurant. She bowed, and I'm sure as Madeleine intended, she displayed herself completely. I could here gasps and murmurs from the other diners which quickly changed into cheers from my colleagues and several men present. Alice turned through 180 degrees and bowed again to more cheers. She quickly straightened and sat down again. She was saved from any further embarrassment by the arrival of our food; a bad day for tuna.

Mein Host was again his ever helpful self, this time attempting to place the napkin just so on Alice's lap. Both Jo and Kathy protested and asked him to leave Alice alone. It was his turn to flush red and he retreated smartish. The meal was convivial with much conversation and a very light atmosphere. Having reached the coffees the discussion moved on to our next destination. It was no surprise that the Abbey was chosen.

Madeleine, Jo, Clare, and Kathy surrounded Alice and headed for the door. I realised I was being left with the grubby capitalist bit and headed to Mein Host for the bill paying ceremony. My attention was drawn to a lot of movement to my right. I witnessed some over-nourished and loud Americans busily complimenting the ladies on providing the most original entertainment they could remember during a meal. At the same time several of them were taking pictures. Alice's efforts to keep herself behind one of our friends were thwarted by the Americans surrounding the whole group. Mein Host momentarily diverted by the vignette by the door quickly returned to the job in hand and produced an eye-watering price of £85.00. Having received my receipt he drew my attention to the service jar. I made for the daylight.

Outside it was a scrum. Our friends and Alice were pressed against the front of the Inn with Humanity flowing past in both directions. As we joined up I was pushed ahead by Claire and set off to the steps; all 199 of them. There was an ad hoc traffic flow system operating with up on the left and down on the right. By the time I reached the top I was very short of breath and stopped to one side to rest. Looking back I could the ladies 30 or 40 steps further back with Alice in the middle of the group. As they drew level I could see that they were no fitter than me so we all stood together at my rest stop to recharge our batteries. Alice came close and I gave her a chaste kiss on the lips, being rewarded with a warm smile. I looked at her and saw the climb had had an unforeseen consequence (at least by me). It was a very warm early-afternoon and the climb had caused Alice to perspire. And that had dissolved some of the body paint, in streaks. At least around her breasts Alice was looking more naked than clothed.

When everybody had got their breath back we set off along the slight rise to the ruins of the Abbey. I led and upon looking back saw that Kathy and Madeleine were each holding one of Alice's hands. This had the effect of preventing Alice from covering herself. Not that being exposed was much of a risk in that mass of pedestrian traffic. However, once we hit the green sward surrounding the Abbey, the mass of Humanity dispersed. So we wandered. Much of our conversation was about Dracula and we all joined in, including Alice. As we rounded the northern side of the Abbey who should we meet other than our American friends.

It was like they hadn't seen us for months. They were a touchy-feely crowd and there was much hugging and many handshakes. Alice was very much the centre of their attention and whilst they pestered her with questions Madeleine dutifully stood guard by her side. Still Madeleine and Kathy held one of Alice's hands, each. Whilst the women were talking a couple of the men were busily taking photographs. It was noticeable also that the animation of our group was attracting the attention of other visitors to the Abbey. They were standing watching from 30 or 40 feet away. But watching they were.

One of the photographers spoke to Alice who looked to Madeleine. Madeleine answered and the man backed away and adopted the photographer pose. At his signal Kathy and Madeleine both raised Alice's hands and the man and his friends took their shots. Alice's minders then turned her round and after some discussion she looked over her shoulder at the men. They responded by taking more pictures. This went on for some ten minutes. During that time I was approached by one of the Americans. She was called Laura.

"I understand Alice is your wife."

"Yes."

"She is beautiful and so brave to be out undressed like that. Please excuse me for asking but is this her idea or yours?"

"I think neither. It's certainly not mine and I'm sure Alice is far too reserved to think this one up."

"Then who's?"

"Madeleine's. She has become the master of ceremonies as it were.

"Is she your friend or relative or what?"

"Definitely the `what'. As odd as it may seem we have only known her and Kathy a couple of days. It seems ages ago but it's just happened."

"I'm fascinated. I teach psychology back home and this piece of theatre is worthy of at least a conference. But seriously, now is not the time; can we talk again?"

"We're only here for a week."

"Same as us but I wasn't thinking of during this week. Why don't we swap e-mails and I'll contact you confidentially when I get back to the States?"

So we did and she wandered back to her friends. Madeleine called a halt to the activities and we continued our tour. I was accompanied by Claire. Jo was walking with Madeleine, Kathy and Alice. After viewing the various sides and taking our own pictures (during which I too took some beautiful shots of Alice) we set off back coach wards. Now Claire and I were at the back and we could both see and commented on the change in positions ahead. Now Madeleine and Kathy were holding one of Alice's hands each but from the opposite side of her body to them and of course were holding them around her back. It looked as though she were handcuffed. I could see they weren't holding her hands firmly. In fact on a couple of occasions Kathy removed hers and Alice remained in position until Kathy's returned.

The return to the coach was uneventful beyond one or two people staring and the odd wolf whistle. At the coach we met up with the well wishers from the inward journey. The little girl and her mother made their way to our group as we waited our turn to board

"Hello, my name is Sandra and this is my daughter Amie. Are you not feeling a little chill now?"

Alice was kneeling down talking to Amie and replied

"Yes a little but I will be soon warm on the coach, and look it's our turn to get on."

And with that we all trooped aboard. We returned to our original places and the journey back to Shaker stile. I chatted amiably with Kathy who this time explained the evolution of flowering plants. If nothing else this holiday was providing me with an education. I could see that Madeleine was talking to a silent Alice practically the whole way back.

When the coach stopped for us and we got off the other passengers all offered good wishes. We stood and waved as the coach departed and then retrieved the car. The seating arrangement was the same but now Alice needed a blanket around herself as a cold nip had descended. As was becoming a routine the car stopped outside Madeleine's lodge and we all got out. There were lots of families out now, eating and also playing games. As we emerged from the car I detected that they were all looking our way.

Madeleine came to me and suggested I should bath Alice tonight to remove the body paint. She was much more direct in stating that needed passionate love tonight. Alice and I bid them bye and started back to our lodge. Kathy, however, asked for the return of the blanket so even for this short journey Alice was naked. We quickly opened our door and went inside.

Chapter 5 Culture

We were woken the next morning by a loud knocking on our door. Covered in a dressing gown I opened it to find Madeleine and Claire there with a large bag at their feet. With a quick hello they were inside. Madeleine asked for 2 coffees, a Lady Grey for Alice and some toast, marmalade and Marmite for breakfast. They disappeared in to the bedroom from where quickly there was a loud squeal and three people laughing. I set to work in the kitchen. When that was complete I piled it all onto a tray and started to open the bedroom door. Madeleine from within told me to put it on the table as they would be out in a minute. On went the radio and whilst listening to the 7 o'clock news I ate my toast and drank my tea. There was a flurry of bodies and I saw all three (one of whom was naked) pile into the bathroom.

From there I heard lots of plumbing noises accompanied with laughter and giggles. There was also the occasional squeal. I finished my breakfast and waited. Madeleine emerged from the bathroom, struck a pose, threw her arms in the air and announced

"Tada!"

Claire led Alice from the bathroom. I must have looked stupid because Claire said

"Les, close your mouth, there's a pet."

I did and took in the sight. Firstly Alice was wearing a black wig which had two pigtails, one behind each ear tied with a pink ribbon. Her face was made up with bright red lipstick, long eyelashes and rouged cheeks. She was wearing a short bright blue school blazer held together by a golden button. It had piped lapels and a crest on the breast pocket. Underneath, was a tight white blouse with black trim and buttons that ended short of her navel and the skirt below. Its neck was tied with a crimson bow. The skirt was a pleated tartan that ended just below her bottom. Sticking out from the hem were the white ruffles of her knickers. She had knee length white socks and white lace-up school shoes. I had never seen anything like it.

"You obviously need an explanation Les. There's a Kill Bill congress on in York today and we are going. Alice is in the costume of one of the characters Gogo Yubari in the film; the schoolgirl assassin."

"I better get dressed then."

When I finished they were all in the car leaving me with the front passenger seat with Kathy driving. Jo it seems had returned to York last night. We set off at a good clip, stopping after an hour at Whitwell-on-the-Hill. A quick tour of the village revealed the Stone Trough Inn. Inside was a revelation. Firstly we were the only customers and secondly despite it being summer there was a roaring log fire in a huge inglenook. All around were bits and pieces from the agricultural past. All in all a fine place to stop.

The waitress was in her 40s and welcomed us. She took a long hard look at Alice and said

"Welcome Gogo. That is a fine looking get up. I'm sure you will win a prize this afternoon. Now then what can I get you all?"

"Coffees and Danish all round please?" And much to my surprise it was Alice who asked. I should have known though that it would be me who paid. Alice sat next to me and undid the blazer which was tight. I could see that the blouse was tight also. But more interesting was the fact that Alice wasn't wearing a bra. I could see not only that her breast was straining against the cotton but also that her nipple was stiff and very evident. I needed to look away before I embarrassed myself. But I had been seen.

"They look nice don't they Les?"

Eagle-eyed Madeleine had spotted my interest and was after feedback.

"They are beautiful and very evident."

Alice looking puzzled now joined the conversation

"What are?"

"Tell Alice Les."

"Er, your breasts."

Alice flushed red and grabbed the edges of her blazer.

"Alice please don't spoil it. Remember our conversation."

Kathy took one of Alice's left hand gently in hers. Madeleine looked firmly at me

"Les?"

I took Alice's right in mine. I recalled what I had noticed yesterday; that no force was required just the symbolic act. Alice didn't tug or pull. Instead her fingers interlocked with mine and she gripped my hand tight. Madeleine passed judgement

"Good, good. That's better. Kathy, Les if you could both pull the lapels back so that the blouse shows fully. Yes, good, good. Doesn't that feel better Alice?"

"Yesss."

Alice's breasts were visible in outline against the taut cotton of the blouse. It was evident that it was a size or two smaller than she normally wore. Being flushed with a mixture of excitement and embarrassment it was clear that her nipples were stiff and protruding. She looked magnificently sexy.

The coffee and the Danish arrived. The waitress looked at Alice and insisted she would win. I went to release Alice's hand to start on my own refreshments but Madeleine shook her head. Madeleine stretched forward and picked up Alice's Danish and offered it to her. Claire and Kathy stared intently. Alice looked from side to side, then leaned forward and gently took a bite. At the same time she gripped my hand tightly. As she chewed we all relaxed and started on our refreshments. In this way the Danish was consumed. The next test was the coffee. Madeleine picked the mug up carefully and a compliant Alice stretched further forward this time. As the china touched her lower lip, Madeleine tipped the vessel slightly and Alice drank. Once again that was the signal for us all to drink.

After we finished all four of them decided to go to the toilet. I was left to pay the bill. Once outside I waited by the car. It was some ten minutes before they all emerged together. Kate and Madeleine were holding Alice's hands. She was walking with her head tilted downwards. We returned to our places in the car and Kathy set off. I turned and saw Alice looking very serious with her eyes cast down. I looked at Madeleine for an explanation. She said nothing but handed me a fistful of material; a pair of white ruffled knickers. I quickly placed them in my bag.

With only occasional conversation we arrived at York, at the Monks Cross Park and Ride. Once on the bus we were able to sit across the back seat down stairs. Much to my surprise Madeleine sat in the middle facing the aisle whilst Alice was between Madeleine and Claire. Kathy sat next to me. This time the discourse was on Yew trees. The bus stopped close to the Minster and we alighted. Kathy and I were behind Alice and her minders.

Being behind her I could see the effect of the teasing breeze. The effects were fleeting but with my knowledge I knew what I saw was Alice's naked bottom. Walking along to just past the Minster we found the congress, a street congress. There was a stage at one end of the square and a shouting, happy crowd in front. Madeleine led us through to a small table at the side of the stage. There were half a dozen people behind the table and as many in front. Of those in front I could tell some were in costume. One, a big bosomy creature was dressed as Gogo like Alice. We waited in line until Madeleine reached the table. All the hubbub kept the conversation she was conducting secret from us. The girl behind the table who was engaged in the talking with Madeleine kept looking our way. She was particularly intent on Alice. As quickly as it started, the conversation ended with Madeleine returning to us clutching a number and an identity card on a neck loop. She took Alice from me and spoke with several hand sweeps encompassing the stage. Alice put her hands to her mouth for some of this.

Finally, Alice stuck the number on her lapel. Madeleine wearing the identity card then led us off to a refreshment tent at the back of the stage. This, at least, was quieter. I asked Kathy what was happening (as if I didn't know). She happily told me that Alice was entering a competition; stage, parading and audience votes -- the whole thing! I guessed that this was going to be another mix of excitement and humiliation. And of course there was the small matter of the short skirt and absence of underwear -- dirty girl. Madeleine bought us all a coffee and we settled down to wait. As we waited we could here the various contests being called to the stage to do their bit: The Bride, O-Ren Ishii, Vernita Green, Bill and Sofia Fatale.

At the mention of Sofia Madeleine motioned to Alice and both stood and made their way to the back of the stage. A helper there handed Alice a toy whip and we waited. As the various Sofias retreated from their performance Alice was joined by several more Gogo Yubaris. I gave them a silent but professional appraisal. There were those who were too plump and a couple who were far too plain. One would be serious competition though being a willowy young creature with shoulder length strait brown hair. The tannoy appealed for the Gogos and Alice and Madeleine followed by the others ascended the steps. Kathy, me and Claire squeezed our way round to the front of the stage.

We had several hundred people behind us all baying for Gogo and they all trooped on stage. Alice was at the far end of the line that they formed. The master of ceremonies wandered up and down the line asking each one their name. Nonsensically, they all answered Gogo. Each had to do a twirl and immediately I could see the test here. As the first twirled, the short skirt rose giving the baying audience the reward of a full view of the young lady's underwear (plain white). As each twirled there was a cheer and a blitz of flashes from the various cameras and 'phones. Alice stood impassively staring out to the middle distance. Half way down there was a louder cheer than before as the young lady exposed her very brief diamante tanga. . This elicited a much greater flurry of flashes illuminating the proceedings.

The two before Alice both wore G Strings (one red and one black) and again the cheers were loud and prolonged and quickly changed to the word "again". This was chanted and both granted the crowd's wish with a second twirl. And then it was Alice. Much to my surprise she took a step forward and Kathy standing next to me shouted

"Go Alice, Go!"

This cry was taken up by Claire and then by me. We chanted in unison. The crowd round us took up the chant and then it spread. She stood there looking out and soaking up the atmosphere. The master of ceremonies stayed silent and the other contestants stared. The chant reached a crescendo. Alice moved. With both hands she took hold of both sides of the skirt at the hem and lifted. It was only an inch but we all went silent. The air was tense.