The Wall

Story Info
Fantasy of ravishment and free will collide.
1k words
4.16
42.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late and the sun was setting as I hurried to make it past the dark alley. The rain started pouring down and I was drenched when I felt a hand take my arm from behind and spin me around. I looked into the eyes of a stranger and felt a hunger I had not known before.

You pulled me into the alley and shoved me against the brick wall as he put my hands over my hand and secured them with a tight grip. My heart was pounding, the rain was getting in my eyes and I couldn't really see you but I felt your every curve as you pushed your body against mine to hold me still. With your free hand you tipped my chin up and put your lips to mine. I should be struggling to get away but I leaned in for the kiss instead. The rain was cold and your warmth felt good against my skin and then your tongue parted my lips and you kissed me, you kissed with a force and power I could not resist. You let my wrist go and put your hands on my breast through my wet T-shirt and my arms fell around your neck.

There was something familiar about the kiss, the gentle bite of my bottom lip with just enough pressure to keep my head against the bricks. I felt your tongue trace my chin and glide across my neck toward my chest then in a quick and hurried move my shirt was up and off, laying on the ground. I am so turned on by the mystery of it all I can't move.

One snap and the bra is laying beside the shirt, I can feel the rain on my bare breast and your lips taking a hold of one of my nipples. In the distance I hear someone talking, walking toward us and your hand grasps firmly over my mouth for fear I will scream. That makes me very excited and your lips continue sucking on my nipples giving each one the same amount of attention. I feel my leg raise and wrap around your waist as the couple walk by. They never looked down the alley and I am not sure if I am glad or not.

I know I am being raped and yet I love the feel of it all. I feel your hand slide under my skirt and push my panties to the side so you can put your fingers inside me. Oh my....I am wet from excitement and you bring your lips back to mine and kiss me again while your fingers explore my wet pussy. The rain is still falling and I feel you pause for a moment, I am somewhat disappointed thinking you might be finished since I am not resisting so I try to push you away.

With one hand you secure me to the wall again and the other hand is taking your jeans off. You shove me hard to the wall and press your body to mine so I can't move. I still struggle a little to get away because I am now fearful of the pain you could inflict on me. Your fingers entwine in my hair and you pull hard exposing my neck for you to bite. My hands hurt from the pressure against the wall and I let out a small moan. I feel your hard cock slide inside me a few times and I wrap one of my legs around you again so you can get deeper. You release my hands and they fall again around your neck as you press your hardness deeper and harder. I wrap my other leg around you and you push me to the wall to hold me up and then proceed to fuck me hard. I can feel the bricks leaving marks on my back but the pleasure out weighs the pain.

You peel me off of you and turn me around facing the wall and take a handful of hair, pull me to you and whisper...put your hands against the wall and bend over. You never release my hair but I place my hands on the wall and am bent over, you push my head down farther so I am over enough to see you between my legs. It is pouring down rain now and my hands are pressed firmly against the wall in anticipation of your cock slamming into my pussy, when I feel your tongue...warm and gentle against my clit. I moaned with pure delight as you circled around my clit and nibbled my lips.

Again I hear someone talking but you never stopped licking and sucking me until I flooded your mouth with my hot cum. I want to scream but do not want you to stop so I bite my lip instead. I can taste the blood but my orgasm is so overwhelming that I don't care. The crowd of people passed by and again never looked down the alley. I feel your cock press against my pussy as you prepare to finish this, it goes in slow and easy but you keep my hands securely on the wall with the pressure.

I feel your hands in my hair again and feel you pull harder this time as your cock slams against my pussy. I make a noise and you pull harder on my hair so I quiet as you fuck me until I feel your rhythm steady as you prepare to explode inside me. My pussy tightens around your cock getting ready to explode when all the sudden you turn me to you and push me to the ground where you shove your cock inside my mouth and give me all your cum. Deep in the back of my throat I feel you squirting your juice for me to taste. when you are finished you bring me back to your lips and kiss me gently, pick up your clothes and walk away leaving me standing in the pouring rain, exhausted and well served.