The Wall Ch. 03

Story Info
More women subjected to the Wall.
2.3k words
4.36
24.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there in the mass of pillows enjoying the sensations that had occurred not an hour ago. My body was still humming from the pleasures Jade and Naomi had ministered to me. My mind worked over her final words to me. She had effectively become a switch, submitting to me that all she had is mine. I looked down at their sleeping forms and smiled. Slipping easily from under them I went to the garage where the Wall was stored and saw the exposed nose of Kasha. I checked my watch and pressed the button to open the wall to the maximum range. Kasha's body was glistening with sweat as she looked down at me. I smiled at her and took a feather from a place on the wall; ever lightly I traced the very tip of the feather over her lower calves. Her ebony skin perking up with goose bumps as she shivered. I watched this with interest bringing the feather up her leg toward her impaled pussy. She moaned softly at this watching me intently. That would not do; I put the feather down, pulled over the stepladder and climbed up. Her breathing quickened as I pulled the blindfold over her eyes making sure she could not see. I licked her lips before climbing back down; I picked up the feather again and lightly traced circles over her inflamed clit.

She moaned softly trying in vain to wiggle her body. I had after all designed the Wall to prevent such movements. Again I put the feather down. Stepping back I examined this ebony prize. Her body was calming down from my attentions. She let out a soft whimper but did not dare to speak. I leaned forward just so and gently blew onto her clit. Instantly she sighed and I smiled at this. She was indeed very sensitive. I flicked the switch that caused the vibrator to retract back into the wall. She let out a noise like a moan or sigh. I grinned just a tiny bit and flicked it back allowing the vibrator to get a fresh application of lube. This time the moan was more pronounced. I climbed up the stepladder and whispered almost in her ear very soft words.

"What did you do to deserve this punishment?"

She shivered at the words and the feel of my breath on her ear. She whispered back to me: "I spoke aloud that I wanted your cock."

At this I smiled and turned the device to setting 1. Slowly the vibrator started to rotate, moving in an in and out motion. She moaned low and long at this as I whispered to her again. "All that is Naomi's is mine. All that you are is mine."

I took the feather from its spot and again traced circles around her clit the vibrator sliding easily in and out of her dripping cunt. I pulled the tube from its spot and brought it up to her mouth. She balked at taking the tube at first but relented. At first she did nothing then she obeyed the silent command and started to suck and thusly drink her own juices. The look on her face as she tasted herself was priceless.I smiled seeing her drink more rapidly from the tube, so in doing I rewarded her by both turning the device to 2; which increased the speed, and lightly licked at her clit. This caused her to explode in orgasm, which filled the device with yet more of her fluids.

Her moans got louder at this, which turned to a sigh when I not only stopped but turned the wall off. I could feel the heat coming off her body and smiled. I allowed her to stay this way for nearly 10 minutes watching her closely.

Once she was calmed down again, I could tell as her clit started to recede. I pressed the button, which restarted the device. Though it was not the vibrator that moved but the butt plug. She cried out with this clearly not used to such treatment in her ass.

I retrieved a studded glove paddle and put it over my hand. Soon she was moaning in spite of herself with the penetration of the butt plug. I gave her pussy a sharp smack with the gloved hand and she yelped at this. I watched her and smiled as indeed her clit, in spite of this, expanded and began to return from its hood.

Just at the point of her orgasm I shut the device down again. She gave out a low moan at this, begging me softly for release. I waited for her to calm down again before I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking. Within seconds she cried out in orgasm, her clit expanding in my mouth and I kept it up. Her body quaking at the attentions. My fingers found the manual release and the vibrator slipped back into the machine. She sighed softly but only a moment before my tongue replaced it.

And she tasted wonderful. I have always enjoyed the tang of african american pussy juices. Something about it excites me to no end. As a result I tongued her pussy rapidly; the moans and cries of pleasure she gave were pleasing to the ear and soon she was flooding my mouth and the basin with her tangy juices.

I pulled away from her pussy, her entire body shaking at the strength of her orgasms. I turned off the switch that had the butt plug rotating in and out of her ass. I allowed her several precious minutes of total solitude. Watching her pant, her breast heaving with excitement, her pulse thumping hard and fast.

When she had calmed down some I climbed the step stool and whispered in her ear, "Serve me well and your release will be now."

I could see the brows raise at this even with her eyes covered by the blindfold. She spoke softly to me, an answer of submission. Just like that I pulled the bindings to release her. Her body slumped into my arms and I carried her down to the floor.

I carried her into the living room and found that Jade and Naomi were awake nuzzling each other. They made room as I lay Kasha onto the pillows.

We three lay around Kasha and slowly began licking at her body. The sweat from her beautiful ebony skin tasted wonderful, my tongue lightly flicking over her left nipple whilst Naomi took the right. We chewed and gnawed on these ever slowly, our hands gently caressing her sweet body. Jade slid between Kasha's warm cunt; inhaling deeply she blew lightly over the enlarged clit.

Kasha's body shivered at our attentions, ever gently Jade licked, kissed and sucked at Kasha's pussy lips. Her moans grew louder with this. My eyes briefly met with Naomi's and we two smiled. Licking down from each breast we trailed kisses along Kasha's body until we met up at Jade's tongue; we three kissed for a few deep seconds before each took a segment of that ebony pussy and we three licked, chewed and sucked at it for what seemed to be an hour.

Kasha's body shook with the power of one hell of an orgasm judging by her cry. Jade was lucky enough to have had her mouth tightly engulfed over Kasha's pussy when she came shooting deep squirts into her waiting mouth. Jade swallowed all this dutifully sliding up to give Kasha a deep french kiss swapping fluids back and forth.

Naomi slid up to resume sucking on that lovely nipple; me, I moved around and knelt between Jade and Kasha's pussies. The sight was lovely, the two ladies grinding them together. I paused for only the briefest of moments before I slid the head of my cock over Jade's pussy and down Kasha's. They shivered at this, breaking their kiss. I smiled and repeated this action. They ground together again as I pushed my full length into Kasha's tight pussy. She was very tight despite the attentions the Wall had given her.

She cried out as I entered her; Naomi raised her head to watch me for a moment then smiled. I pulled out of Kasha and pushed immediately into Jade's pussy. She too moaned with the suddenness of the action. Naomi came down to lightly lick at the two pussies; my cock sliding in and out of each in turn. Their moans mingled together and became very loud as if one voice. I smiled down at Naomi and pushed my cock, not into either pussy, but between them.

They were pressed so tightly together, grinding their clits at each other, that the action surprised them totally. The sensation was incredible; two pussies molded together, my cock sliding between them effortlessly. They both moaned out long and loud as I fucked between the two pussies. Naomi dutifully licked and sucked at my balls. The orgasm they felt was off the chart, their pussies quivered and pressed against my cock that I barely had time to pull free from them. Naomi slid her face up and took my cock in her mouth swallowing down load after hot load of cum.

Kasha and Jade rotated around to help lick me clean, my fingers stroking each face. We four lay together for long moments- Naomi choosing to keep my cock in her mouth. Occasionally she'd suckle like a babe on a nipple.

I lay back andreflected on what had transpired since Naomi had first come into my shop, and smiled. I indeed was blessed. After a few minutes I took Jade by the hand, stood and walked to the Wall. She had seen it of course when Kasha was put on it but had yet to experience it.

She looked up to the Wall and could not suppress a shiver. I smiled and gave her ass a smack. She looked over her shoulder to me; smiled and dutifully climbed up the step stool. I strapped her in carefully, using the blindfold and the headband to prevent head movement. She shivered at the free feeling of hanging in the hair the Wall gives a person. Moving the stool out of the way I lightly licked along her lower calf of her right leg. She shivered and moaned at the feeling. Naomi and Kasha came into the garage after Jade was placed on the Wall and smiled.

I motioned them to come forward; they each took a leg and lightly as I had done licked their way slowly up and down. I smiled at this and taking the feather lightly traced a route along her pussy. She cried out in orgasm with the attention we were giving her. With this I started the massaging bumps along the back of her body and she positively shuddered.

Watching this had a very nice effect on me. I started the device in which the vibrator and buttplug invaded Jade's body at a low setting. She moaned and continued to cum hard. I joined Naomi in licking at Jade's clit when Kasha got on her knees and slowly started to suck on my rapidly hardening cock. From Naomi's shivering I could tell Kasha was fingering her as well.

The flood gates on Jade's pussy opened more so when she came with such force that we had to actually take gulps of air and stop our licking and sucking on her for a brief moment. I supported myself against the Wall when Kasha squeezed my balls in a deep throat sucking. I squirted a load of hot cum into her mouth and she swallowed every drop, licking along my shaft to keep me hard; which she was expert at doing.

Naomi took over the pleasuring of Jade with her tongue, fingers and mouth along with the use of the Wall itself. I stepped back some and Kasha got on her hands and knees on the carpeted Garage floor. This I had brought in with the Wall so the stone floor would not get scraped up or the Wall damaged at all.

I knelt down and licked at Kasha's asshole and pussy causing her to shiver with excitement. I tongued her deeply a few precious seconds before placing the head of my cock to her pussy and thrust in. She moaned out in ecstasy at the feeling of this. I spanked her ass as I began to forcibly thrust in and out of her tight little pussy.

I looked over to see that Naomi had climbed the step stool so that she was very nearly plastered with Jade on the Wall. They were kissing deeply with the device continuing to pump into both of Jade's holes. I grinned and, pausing a moment, I turned the device up three full notches.

The scream of pleasure from Jade was intense and very much like a stimulant for me. Naomi had been rubbing her clit against Jade at the crucial time and as such she shared in the orgasm. She bit into Jade's shoulder with her own orgasm. I thrust much deeper into little Kasha again and she moaned out. Reaching down and round I found her clit, wrapped my fingers around it and started stroking it with each deep thrust of my cock.

She came hard that time gushing fluids over the floor; her pussy contracted around my cock and I shot a large, hot load of cum into her cunt. She shivered at this and milked me very much like a cow's udder.

I caressed Kasha's ass and toned down the device to give Jade a cooling off period. She was sweating buckets and I smiled at this. Her duration on the wall was after all a duration of reward not a punishment. As it had been for Kasha.